The Madrid One
Adit
EarlyPrototype
Rabea
Mr Nick09
46 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Zealous wrote:@Krinar

Not really sure what point you are trying to make. Kanoute is calm by nature, anyone who watches him play for a while knows this.

@Barca2011

Being a dick? All he did was stand in front of a ball for two seconds and touched it. He got a deserved yellow for it so what more do you f*cking want? Are we going to judge his calm character based on that? Because I though I made it clear that it was out of character and he probably did it because something proved him to play hard ball.

Jeez, anyone not bending over and offering lube is a dick and asshole now.
Bending over and offering lube is optional, I'm just saying that it was retarded and I can't think of such an immature and unnecessary act in a pro game (not saying he should be crucified, but if CR7 was in the exact same scenario, I'm sure you would think otherwise.) Out of character or not, how old is he?

You watch Barca regularly I'm sure you can think of something worse.

(Did you see what I did there?I'm assuming I know who you are and how you think, it's kind of fun )

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Sevilla Post match discussion

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Read my post again....

I said that everyone likes Kanoute despite him playing for that village club Sevilla.

I understand your point and I whole heartedly disagree. Kanoute doesn't act classy, he is classy. Read up on him maybe you'll learn something you didn't know.
U may never admit it but u know damn well know that if the exact same scenario happened with Madrid in the place of barca, you would not say the same thing. Say what you say.

You don't know me so please stop acting like you do, it's quite arrogant of you :coffee:

@Krinar

You aren't in Kanoute's head so you can't say a "concious" decision was made. Who says to himself "I will lose my cool now." it's a reactionary thing. Besides I'm saying he was probably provoked over the course of the game.

I don't know u, I just read your posts.

You clearly don't, because if you did you'd know I call out Real Madrid players when they do stupid sh*t.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 am

Anyway I've had enough of this debate.

I hope you guys bounce back from this draw and we don't see anything like this for the remainder of the season. I'd rather we discussed actual football than fracases.

Sorry if I came on too strongly in some of my replies and let me say that especially towards the end we had a good back and forth going. Good night guys Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 am

Zealous wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
Zealous wrote:@Krinar

Not really sure what point you are trying to make. Kanoute is calm by nature, anyone who watches him play for a while knows this.

@Barca2011

Being a dick? All he did was stand in front of a ball for two seconds and touched it. He got a deserved yellow for it so what more do you f*cking want? Are we going to judge his calm character based on that? Because I though I made it clear that it was out of character and he probably did it because something proved him to play hard ball.

Jeez, anyone not bending over and offering lube is a dick and asshole now.
Bending over and offering lube is optional, I'm just saying that it was retarded and I can't think of such an immature and unnecessary act in a pro game (not saying he should be crucified, but if CR7 was in the exact same scenario, I'm sure you would think otherwise.) Out of character or not, how old is he?

You watch Barca regularly I'm sure you can think of something worse.

(Did you see what I did there?I'm assuming I know who you are and how you think, it's kind of fun )
Again, you don't actually stay relevant to with which I respond to you so peace, see u during el clasico, when our teams actually meet.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:52 am

Kanoute is a piece of sh*t.

Lol @ taking previous (2) incidents of Barcelona having false allegations of provoking someone using insults yet not taking into account Sevilla's past incidenst, look at what they did to Valencia with their play acting, disgusting club tbh.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:56 am

1 point lead is amazing im sure RM can keep it like that
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Anyone noticed how the ref gave Barca 2 extra minutes to try and get the winner?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Gil wrote:Anyone noticed how the ref gave Barca 2 extra minutes to try and get the winner?

tbf they lost 2 minutes through the fighting.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Kanoute is a piece of sh*t.

Lol @ taking previous (2) incidents of Barcelona having false allegations of provoking someone using insults yet not taking into account Sevilla's past incidenst, look at what they did to Valencia with their play acting, disgusting club tbh.
Kanoute is one of the classiest players in entire la liga if not the classiest. I don't know how long you started to watch la liga but since I can remember he was one of the best behaved people on the field. Even if others fought, he calmed them down. I'm not your average RM bandwagon fan Very Happy
If you drop an accusation like that I have to react Very Happy

I don't know Fabregas that well but a man who mouths off someone with insults with a covered mouth is a b!tch for me eco smile There's a limit how much b!tching a man would take from another man eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm

banana

Hope we can keep the lead before El Clasico.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Zealous wrote:
So he has to be a saint for Barca to be not innocent in this scenario scratch . He's a calm player by nature, that should be enough.

Nobody is perfect though I agree. Anyone can lose their cool but different people have different thresholds the question is what caused him to lose his cool? I'm no expert but I think the reason he lost his cool is the same reason, Drogba lost his cool, the same reason, Motta lost his cool, the same reason Van Persie lost his cool, the same reason Iker, Ozil, Ramos and Marcelo lost their collective cool. Sooner or later you have to notice a pattern.

Van persie? Are you talking about his delayed red card? scratch

But Kanoute is not innocent in this scenario. He was already being a jerk before fabregas even said anything. Kicking the ball away from the penalty spot is a jerk move..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Gil wrote:Anyone noticed how the ref gave Barca 2 extra minutes to try and get the winner?

The fight took like 2 minutes and the 2nd red card another minute, so...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:40 pm

messi cant take penalties and free kicks banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Ganso wrote:messi cant take penalties and free kicks banana

Freekicks?

Just CM away from being goals :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 pm

i can make dani alves look like a free kick master with youtube.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Ganso wrote:i can make dani alves look like a free kick master with youtube.

This 2 were in the last month or so while you have to look to last year to find a good freekick from alves :coffee:

There have been more freekicks this season where messi has been close to scoring from..

Apart from that incident with Kanoute, barca were actually gracious after the game. Not like a certain team who leaves when the other team is about to lift a trophy :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7