If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

+27
ChollaVille
RobbyV
Pedram
che
Grande_Milano
Art Morte
guest7
Albiceleste
disait
RealGunner
Nirgall
BeautifulGame
billionmillion
michael1
izzy
Highburied
Shamirr
REWB
S
Jack Daniels
Raptorgunner
white_star
Lord Awesome
DeviAngel
Harmonica
Swanhends
FC_Hollywood
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by RobbyV Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Iniesta in 2010?

I didnt know you can win trophies from hospital beds.

Moron needs to research before he hates.

RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 771
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by ChollaVille Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm

white_star wrote:Tell me who was better in 2011 tell me!! If you say a Bayern player and you will confirm your stupidity!!!

He is Real Madrid troll, just using Bayern for cover.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 pm

El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Izzy i dont know why it bothers You anything i said was realistic i have nothing against madrid or Their fans. I actually like reading what Nick, Jack Daniels, even Crimson have to say Because they are informative and have good discussions, i prób left some out. But majority of the madrid fans became fans when Cr9 was bought and continue to make Threads that are only for trolling or dissing barca and its childish!

But he's BAYERN fan. You know, GERMAN TEAM. And you ain't above the trolling crap, you always seem to have a little dig at temas and contribute, so don't try and act like some saviour.

Ok im done talking to a gloryhunter i know hes a Bayern fan I can see in his profile don't respond because I don't see a point discussing anything else with you!

Waah Waah,
You like to talk a lot of sh*t and I called you out and the best you can do is call me a glory-hunter? Sad

Well, we see now who is the stupid one. :coffee:


You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Stop acting like little whiny child.

What are you his lawyer ??? Now I'm a whiny kid o yeah insult of the year idk what's funnier your comment or the fact your an Iraqi real Madrid fan lmao!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by Pedram Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:58 pm

white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Izzy i dont know why it bothers You anything i said was realistic i have nothing against madrid or Their fans. I actually like reading what Nick, Jack Daniels, even Crimson have to say Because they are informative and have good discussions, i prób left some out. But majority of the madrid fans became fans when Cr9 was bought and continue to make Threads that are only for trolling or dissing barca and its childish!

But he's BAYERN fan. You know, GERMAN TEAM. And you ain't above the trolling crap, you always seem to have a little dig at temas and contribute, so don't try and act like some saviour.

Ok im done talking to a gloryhunter i know hes a Bayern fan I can see in his profile don't respond because I don't see a point discussing anything else with you!

Waah Waah,
You like to talk a lot of sh*t and I called you out and the best you can do is call me a glory-hunter? Sad

Well, we see now who is the stupid one. :coffee:


You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Stop acting like little whiny child.

What are you his lawyer ??? Now I'm a whiny kid o yeah insult of the year idk what's funnier your comment or the fact your an Iraqi real Madrid fan lmao!

:facepalm:

I don't know what to say. the kid can't even recognize Iran's flag.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7182
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by eelir Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Messi is overrated.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by free_cat Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:I will personally travel to UEFA headquarters and sue them for breaching fair play rights. It is impossible that this guy keeps winning awards when other players were clearly more important than him. Example: Iniesta in 2010.

Wrong year bro.
He has been the best in 2011. He will win it. You can start walking to UEFA headquarters.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Pipta same shit different toilet and how do you call someone a kid when they are 5 years older then you? Explain please and why do you gloryhunters have such a big problem with me?? It's not my fault Madrid haven't won anything real in a long time!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by Shamirr Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

ChollaVille wrote:
white_star wrote:Tell me who was better in 2011 tell me!! If you say a Bayern player and you will confirm your stupidity!!!

He is Real Madrid troll, just using Bayern for cover.

Hey! We take a lot of crap from you guys ( Razz and fling just as much back Razz ) but we will not take any credit for huntsman/FCH, he is a straight troll not one of ours!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by Pedram Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 pm

white_star wrote:Pipta same shit different toilet and how do you call someone a kid when they are 5 years older then you? Explain please and why do you gloryhunters have such a big problem with me?? It's not my fault Madrid haven't won anything real in a long time!

5 years older than me ? does that makes you more matured ? i don't even need explaining why i called you a kid. the person who generalize all Madrid fans as gloryhunter and stupid should ask himself if he's kid or not.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7182
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 pm

white_star wrote:idk what's funnier your comment or the fact your an Iraqi real Madrid fan lmao!

How can you even try and pretend to be mature after saying something disgusting like that? SMH
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:51 pm

white_star wrote:You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Oh look the genius and ignoramus has returned. cheers

I'm a glory hunter? Do you who I support? Do you even know how I came about to supporting Madrid?

Oh lord, this guy says what's true? No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Oh look the genius and ignoramus has returned. cheers

I'm a glory hunter? Do you who I support? Do you even know how I came about to supporting Madrid?

Oh lord, this guy says what's true? No

Do you who I support?

I'm sorry couldn't understand you!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Who's been better in the past 10 months? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28302
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:idk what's funnier your comment or the fact your an Iraqi real Madrid fan lmao!

How can you even try and pretend to be mature after saying something disgusting like that? SMH

Disgusting ?? I don't like fans who pick the richest team to support I am entitled to my opinion!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 pm

white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Oh look the genius and ignoramus has returned. cheers

I'm a glory hunter? Do you who I support? Do you even know how I came about to supporting Madrid?

Oh lord, this guy says what's true? No

Do you who I support?

I'm sorry couldn't understand you!

Oh, sorry for the typo, but it's quite obvious what I was trying to say, even a mature genius like you who speaks the truth could figure that out.

Do you KNOW who I support?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 pm

El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:Pipta same shit different toilet and how do you call someone a kid when they are 5 years older then you? Explain please and why do you gloryhunters have such a big problem with me?? It's not my fault Madrid haven't won anything real in a long time!

5 years older than me ? does that makes you more matured ? i don't even need explaining why i called you a kid. the person who generalize all Madrid fans as gloryhunter and stupid should ask himself if he's kid or not.

Yes means I have been on this planet for 5 year longer then you, think what you want about me I really don't care, if it makes your life better have fun with it. I just love how you bring the rest of the gang to hit out at me! I was quiet for a while but can't take the bs on here sometimes so I am voicing my opinion and I will until one of the mods tell me to stop!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:You called me out?? I dont think so I take digs at people?? No I just say what's true if you have a problem don't read!! It is all very simple! You calling me stupid wont effect me one bit, do as you please! The glory hunter thing well I'm sure u can answer that yourself!

Oh look the genius and ignoramus has returned. cheers

I'm a glory hunter? Do you who I support? Do you even know how I came about to supporting Madrid?

Oh lord, this guy says what's true? No

Do you who I support?




I'm sorry couldn't understand you!

Oh, sorry for the typo, but it's quite obvious what I was trying to say, even a mature genius like you who speaks the truth could figure that out.

Do you KNOW who I support?


Thank you for clarifying umm from reading some of your posts and your Team picture I say Madrid, but most likely your not from Madrid so I can and choose to call you a gloryhunter!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 pm

white_star wrote:Thank you for clarifying umm from reading some of your posts and your Team picture I say Madrid, but most likely your not from Madrid so I can and choose to call you a gloryhunter!

I support Crystal Palace. Google them as your knowledge of football seems limited.

The reason I support Madrid is that my grandad was a supporter and while he was living with my family we watched every Madrid game together. That's why i'm a Madrid fan.

Nice try though. Only made yourself look stupid, but please keep preaching and fighting the fight against forum ignorance.

We need more people like you who don't know the simple differences between nationalities. drinking
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Thank you for clarifying umm from reading some of your posts and your Team picture I say Madrid, but most likely your not from Madrid so I can and choose to call you a gloryhunter!

I support Crystal Palace. Google them as your knowledge of football seems limited.

The reason I support Madrid is that my grandad was a supporter and while he was living with my family we watched every Madrid game together. That's why i'm a Madrid fan.

Nice try though. Only made yourself look stupid, but please keep preaching and fighting the fight against forum ignorance.

We need more people like you who don't know the simple differences between nationalities. drinking

O trust me I know and have seen more in this sport then you will ever see but that's for another day!! I know who crystal palace is don't have to google it but thanks for the advice!! Instead oF supporting crystal palace you decide to go for Madrid because they have more money and fame, then you use your grandpa which I agree is a good reason to support someone as I watched and attended games with my grandfather! To you I may be stupid but that is your opinion. I will continue to think the same way about gloryhunters because in my eyes a true fan must experience the rush of supporting a team at the stadium, at the pub with a huge group of supporters, at away games chanting your teams name, on the streets yelling and fighting for your team!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:28 pm

white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Thank you for clarifying umm from reading some of your posts and your Team picture I say Madrid, but most likely your not from Madrid so I can and choose to call you a gloryhunter!

I support Crystal Palace. Google them as your knowledge of football seems limited.

The reason I support Madrid is that my grandad was a supporter and while he was living with my family we watched every Madrid game together. That's why i'm a Madrid fan.

Nice try though. Only made yourself look stupid, but please keep preaching and fighting the fight against forum ignorance.

We need more people like you who don't know the simple differences between nationalities. drinking

O trust me I know and have seen more in this sport then you will ever see but that's for another day!! I know who crystal palace is don't have to google it but thanks for the advice!! Instead oF supporting crystal palace you decide to go for Madrid because they have more money and fame, then you use your grandpa which I agree is a good reason to support someone as I watched and attended games with my grandfather! To you I may be stupid but that is your opinion. I will continue to think the same way about gloryhunters because in my eyes a true fan must experience the rush of supporting a team at the stadium, at the pub with a huge group of supporters, at away games chanting your teams name, on the streets yelling and fighting for your team!!!

:lol!:

Do you know where I was yesterday? And your assumption of a true fan is disgusting.

I remember Devi answering an ignorant answer like your in the Juve section.

What complete crap and non-sense your spewing.

Devi, please answer this.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Complete crap ?? You see no middle ground I explain to you what I think and now your bringing more people to help you out?? You can't explain yourself?? Go run and hide you just wasted my precious time! I have my views and they will stay like that, I went through shit you will never understan good day sir!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 pm

white_star wrote:Complete crap ?? You see no middle ground I explain to you what I think and now your bringing more people to help you out?? You can't explain yourself?? Go run and hide you just wasted my precious time! I have my views and they will stay like that, I went through shit you will never understan good day sir!!!

Do you know how many people do not have the oppurtunity to see their team live?
Do you realise what some have going on in their lives?

Certain circumstances prevent people from being able to see their team play but many here would do just about anything seeing as they don't have that privilidge.

You obnoxious.... Your pathetic, you have not one clue what constitutes being a real fan so don't ever try to lecture me on what it means to support my club. I don't have the ability to see madrid play live but I would do just about anything to get the chance and you have the nerve to call me a glory hunter?

Scum like you have no idea about the true essence of being a fan.

I'm done with you.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 pm

On what part do we cry on this soap opera?

albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

If Messi wins another Ballon D'or - Page 3 Empty Re: If Messi wins another Ballon D'or

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum