McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

doesn't say much about what is going on . .but does feel good to hear from the boss . . & knowing we have one who has interest in things Very Happy

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
We arent competing with United ATM.Our target is to get into the CL first and their's is to win CL.After getting into top 4 then we can concentrate competing with United on a level playing field.

I would prefer we make a push for the title.. CL spot will come with it .. Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Sepi wrote:Really interestign that he made the tweet after all this Wickham stuff
Not really.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:33 am

Now reports that City are closing in on Clichy.

If clichy goes to city and Enrique goes to Arsenal we will be completely stranded in search of a good LB for decent money
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:38 am

Kelly and Carroll back for early trainings....I don't care if we sign anyone, The most exciting thing about the summer for me is seeing a fully fit Gerrard and Carroll on the same team.

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 32 Carrollpreseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 am

I want to see Kelly in action again <3
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 am

Seems like City have beaten us to Clichy.We better have lined up a decent alternative.Otherwise we are in real trouble.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

Have they announced his signing already? Missed that one.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Manc City have got the £16m Kolarov, same age as Clichy, too. Why would Clichy go there, he'd be sitting on the bench more than at Arsenal... Unless he just wants more money, obviously.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Aquilani comes back, Blackpool buys a midfielder to replace Adam, Adam joins LFC, Meireles out?

Only way I see it. Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 pm

RedOranje wrote:Have they announced his signing already? Missed that one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13873800.stm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Was referring to the comments about Clichy (the ones directly above that post), mate.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm

RedOranje wrote:Was referring to the comments about Clichy (the ones directly above that post), mate.

No, I think a City official just confirmed their interest in him.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Why would City want Clichy? They have Kolarov and Zabaleta can play LB too cant he?.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm

twitter is twitting about Clichy having a medical with ManCity . . well this is more believable then Wickham to Sunderland . .& the later already happened . .so don't know what to think. . Evil or Very Mad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Fahim89 wrote:twitter is twitting about Clichy having a medical with ManCity . . well this is more believable then Wickham to Sunderland . .& the later already happened . .so don't know what to think. . Evil or Very Mad

I know there are rumors of a fee being agreed but medical? I read in morning link to City he is in France? Some speed.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:02 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:twitter is twitting about Clichy having a medical with ManCity . . well this is more believable then Wickham to Sunderland . .& the later already happened . .so don't know what to think. . Evil or Very Mad

I know there are rumors of a fee being agreed but medical? I read in morning link to City he is in France? Some speed.

mate for me Sunderland beating us to Wickham is more incredible then any rumor that might come in . . Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

mate for me Sunderland beating us to Wickham is more incredible then any rumor that might come in . . Razz

Thats more to do with us refusing to pay 13 mil for a player we dont need now.We arent stupid enough to pay potentially 13mil for a luxury player.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Well now with Clichy being strongly linked with a move to ManCity . .would we be going strongly for Aly Cissokho?? that remains the question . .

Daily Mirror reports we looking into Christian Chivu from Inter & a youth player from Sevilla Antonio Cotan
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
Daily Mirror reports we looking into Christian Chivu from Inter

lol at the mirror
i think by now everyone knows very well FSG policy about age, plus, only yesterday John Henry himself reiterated that we wouldnt go for players of a certain age,
so this "rumour" must be one of the most useless ive seen since the beginning
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 pm

nj wrote:lol at the mirror
i think by now everyone knows very well FSG policy about age, plus, only yesterday John Henry himself reiterated that we wouldnt go for players of a certain age,

ahh well that is daily mirror for you! ! they don't disappoint on what they promise do they? Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
nj wrote:lol at the mirror

ahh well that is daily mirror for you! ! they don't disappoint on what they promise do they? Razz
thats for sure
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million +ADNS
Lloyd Jones - Undisclosed [100,000 k - 500,000k]

Transfers Out-

Dean Bouzanis - Released
Jason Banton - Released
Deale Chamberlain - Released
Douglas Cooper - Released
Sean Highdale - Released
Steven Irwin - Released
Nikola Saric - Released

Peter Gulacsi - HUll city - Loan
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DImperoromanista%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1C1_____en-ININ408IN408%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.co.in&sl=it&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imperoromanista.it%2Fnotizie%2Frassegna-stampa%2F9860%2FRASSEGNA-STAMPA--Roma--Doni--si-al-Liverpool--la-palla-passa-alla-Roma.html

Read the first five lines from a ? source..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:36 pm

James Milner! ! talksport is crap Razz

http://www.cleansheetsallround.co.uk/2011/07/liverpool-in-20m-bid-for-manchester-city-midfielder

Another youth player linked . .M'baye Niang

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_7012886,00.html

who would have thought this thread will go soooo much into sleep! ! affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

people don't ask me about the source credibility as i don't know anything about them . .www.liverpoolfcgossip.info

was getting so bored & frustrated . . so went out to find anything i could lay my eyes upon . . Razz

They say Diego is a done deal for 7m pounds . .

http://www.liverpoolfcgossip.info/diego-due.html#comments

don't much about this guy apart from the fact that he is rumoured to be pretty hot headed . .& ANOTHER CM! ! :O

most probably crappy news but the silence is intoxicating . .Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next