McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by stevieg8 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Nishank wrote:
Sepi wrote:I still think we'll sell Soto in Summer.

with the farce at A.Villa, I can definitely see Downing handing in a transfer request..and Sid Lowe mentioned our name specifically about Mata Very Happy
Adam has said he only wants to join LFC, while Oyston said, I don't like LFC and don't wanna deal with them Very Happy

Potential attackign depth for next season

-------Henderson----Lucas----Gerrard----
-----Suarez--------------------Mata--------
------------------------Carroll----------------

------Meireles--Spearing--Adam---------
------Kuyt-------------------Downing----
---------------Wickham-------------------

Very possible this Very Happy

Soto signing a new contract.. Its on BBC Shocked

Not a new contract per se, but a clause has picked up in the old one based on number of games played that extends it for 12 months. Means the club might still consider him excess to requirements, and he could still be leaving this summer.

stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

I would be surprised to see Soto pick up an option on his contract and then be sold in the same window. It seems a bit redundant. Although, I guess anything is possible. Rolling Eyes
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

nj wrote:the longest and most boring transfer ever, episode 17524587545:

"Marveaux undergoes medical at the club"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/16/liverpool-sylvain-marveaux-rennes

from The Guardian, so maybe this time we really have snapped him.

Will he even pass the medical?
I don't think so ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Some other news -

1. Roma director has confirmed Doni is still in talks with Liverpool.

2. Marveaux is set to sign with Liverpool in the next few days.

3. Oyston is acting like a d*ck in the Adam transfer.

4. Lucas Da Silva, The next Brazilian boy was spotted in a restaurant with comolli.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Nishank wrote:Some other news -

1. Roma director has confirmed Doni is still in talks with Liverpool.

2. Marveaux is set to sign with Liverpool in the next few days.

3. Oyston is acting like a d*ck in the Adam transfer.

4. Lucas Da Silva, The next Brazilian boy was spotted in a restaurant with comolli.

Source? cause many sites reported Doni rejecting an offer. .

Finally Marveaux bear some fruit!

I seriously do not understand what Oyston has against us. .n why this transfer is taking so long. .

Now is this serious?? even WIKI says we r interested in him Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Nishank wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/16/liverpool-sylvain-marveaux-rennes

I don't think so ..

He isnt injury prone as it has been made out .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Sepi wrote:I still think we'll sell Soto in Summer.

with the farce at A.Villa, I can definitely see Downing handing in a transfer request..and Sid Lowe mentioned our name specifically about Mata Very Happy
Adam has said he only wants to join LFC, while Oyston said, I don't like LFC and don't wanna deal with them Very Happy

Potential attackign depth for next season

-------Henderson----Lucas----Gerrard----
-----Suarez--------------------Mata--------
------------------------Carroll----------------

------Meireles--Spearing--Adam---------
------Kuyt-------------------Downing----
---------------Wickham-------------------

Very possible this Very Happy

We will only sign one of Mata or Downing now that we have signed Marveaux.Not both.

I havent seen any credible source linking Downing with us ever since we signed Henderson.Maybe our interest in him has waned.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Nishank wrote:

I don't think so ..

10 appearances last season because of a persisting groin muscle.. If does throw doubts about his fitness considering that his groins are weak..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 am

Nishank wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Nishank wrote:

I don't think so ..

10 appearances last season because of a persisting groin muscle.. If does throw doubts about his fitness considering that his groins are weak..

Persisting niggle in the groin.So had to go under surgery.That doesnt make u injury prone.He suffered a freak injury in french u-21 camp because of which he missed 6 six months in 2008-08 season.Then he had to undergo surgery for Groin injury because of which he missed 5 months.

So in total he has missed 11 months in his career so far.He is 25 and only missed 11 moths of football in his career so far.How on earth is this injury prone?

Injury prone is someone like Agger.Who repeatedly get injured when returns to full fitness not someone like Marveaux.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Nishank wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Nishank wrote:

I don't think so ..

Persisting niggle in the groin.So had to go under surgery.That doesnt make u injury prone.He suffered a freak injury in french u-21 camp because of which he missed 6 six months in 2008-08 season.Then he had to undergo surgery for Groin injury because of which he missed 5 months.

So in total he has missed 11 months in his career so far.He is 25 and only missed 11 moths of football in his career so far.How on earth is this injury prone?

Injury prone is someone like Agger.Who repeatedly get injured when returns to full fitness not someone like Marveaux.

Not one place i said that he is injury prone.. I only stated that since he has a problem with his groin, He could fail the medical..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

Nishank wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Nishank wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Nishank wrote:

I don't think so ..

Not one place i said that he is injury prone.. I only stated that since he has a problem with his groin, He could fail the medical..

Honestly do we know how a medical is conducted in football?

Downing passed a medical when he was on crouches.Aquilani and Carroll passed medicals when they were rehabilitating after surgery.Demba Ba failed a medical at Stoke but in a couple of days passed a medical at west ham.

I very much having a surgery would stop him being passing a Medical.Also read in an interview of him recently that he has rehabilitated from the surgery completely.Hopefully this means he is fully fit for pre-season.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6993024,00.html

Asked about his future by La FM, he said: "I do not know what to say, I can say that I am very close to Liverpool.

"At the end of the Copa America, we will see what happens with my future.

"I have gained experience, but the time has come for me to make the jump to a big team."
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:54 am

Nishank wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6993024,00.html

Asked about his future by La FM, he said: "I do not know what to say, I can say that I am very close to Liverpool.

"At the end of the Copa America, we will see what happens with my future.

"I have gained experience, but the time has come for me to make the jump to a big team."

news about Zapata is up everywhere in the net . . except for twitter i guess (as far as i saw) Razz but this news comes as a great surprise as we haven't heard anything about this guy . .

does anyone know anything about him??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 am

Marveaux, seriously! Well, it's been going on for some time but I really hoped it will not happen. Another FREE transfer!!! Voronin, Degen, Jovanovic, Cole wasn't enough! I'm scared of Free transfers. It's up to Marveaux to make it go away.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 am

iftikhar wrote:Marveaux, seriously! Well, it's been going on for some time but I really hoped it will not happen. Another FREE transfer!!! Voronin, Degen, Jovanovic, Cole wasn't enough! I'm scared of Free transfers. It's up to Marveaux to make it go away.

Marveaux won't be earning nearly as much as those previous freebies, though.

Zapata, he came out of nowhere but my initial reaction is optimistic ^^
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 am

now we recently have put in some inputs about Tommo's Tweets . .but this news is something i would like to come true . .

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Also found out that DC met up with Real Madrid the other day aswell as putting a bid in for Mata.

i presume DC to be Comolli. . now if this has any substance my question is why Real! is it for Gago?!?! another CM more of a CDM but still! Shocked

plus i see that rumors suggesting that Adam Johnson would be second to Downing if we don't get the Downing! i personally prefer Johnson Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:32 am

Fahim89 wrote:

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Also found out that DC met up with Real Madrid the other day

i presume DC to be Comolli. . now if this has any substance my question is why Real! is it for Gago?!?! another CM more of a CDM but still! Shocked

hazarding a guess: Marcelo maybe? (i would like that)

i mean,
they really want Coentrao, Mourinho seem to be in love with that guy,
and i would find it foolish that they buy one of the best LB atm for 25-30 mil, only to convert him into a RB player or to rotate him...

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 am

nj wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Also found out that DC met up with Real Madrid the other day

hazarding a guess: Marcelo maybe? (i would like that)

i mean,
they really want Coentrao, Mourinho seem to be in love with that guy,
and i would find it foolish that they buy one of the best LB atm for 25-30 mil, only to convert him into a RB player or to rotate him...

i don't know mate i am really not a big fan of Marcelo . .he has been prone to a lot of mistakes . .too aggressive at times & defensively not solid at all . .& i guess we have suffered to much in the position he plays in to again go for some one we might need to adjust
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 am

Daily Post and Echo have denied we are interested in Gago.SO we are not going to sign and thats a relief.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 am

Interesting shout on Marcelo.

I'm thinking some class player that RM has isolated. Pedro Leon maybe?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 am

According to Fifa's recent poll Alexis Sanchez is the most talented Youngster & followed closely by Nuri Sahin, Pastore, Ganso and Belgian prospect Eden Hazard. I wish some of these names were in our wish list or must get list Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Nishank wrote:

I don't think so ..

now it seems you might just be right! ! although the source isn't credible but still you might not be much amiss from the prediction! ! Shocked

Kopsource says Marveaux has failed the medical!

http://www.kopsource.com/marveaux-fails-liverpool-medical/
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Exactly i thought this was going to happen..

Didn't i, Beautifulgame?

Anyways the deal not over, Its still afloat anything can happen..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Is the Guardian not a reliable source?

The Guardian also has an article stating Maxi's desire to head back to Argentina.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 pm

poolsupporter wrote:Is the Guardian not a reliable source?

The Guardian also has an article stating Maxi's desire to head back to Argentina.

Guardian was the first Paper that reported the Henderson transfer, Even before twitter.
It is now at the top of my Solid Sources list Razz

Last edited by Nishank on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 pm

The Guardian is usually one of the more reliable sources on Liverpool deals. That's not to say it's right even 50% of the time though... just a bit more than the 5% or so that most news sources manage.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next