LeSwagg James
everest1
KMD
Lord Spencer
BarrileteCosmico
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Middle East Problem explained in 6 minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: The Middle East Problem explained in 6 minutes

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:49 am

dansik wrote:On a more serious note, what arguments do I need to provide? I didn't realize I was arguing with someone, I was merely stating my support for the great state of Israel. Either way, it appears that I have angered you. For that, I laugh at you.

How exactly is Israel "great", I can say that the U.S. is a great state. The U.K., Germany, Japan, China, but I can't see Israel being anywhere near the definition of "great". I am not angered by your statement if that was what you were aiming to do, I simply laugh at your lame trolling attempt (Which I hope is what you are doing) or cry at your ignorance (in case you are not trolling).

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Middle East Problem explained in 6 minutes - Page 2 Empty Re: The Middle East Problem explained in 6 minutes

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 am

Relax, Spencer.

Take it easy, man.

I don't support it but I'm not against it, either. Nearly every territory in history has fought for land whether by themselves or with help. Some have won their land immediately and some have fought for it for many centuries. Some are still existing today and some have been forgotten by history. Some have been great and some haven't.

That's just my 2 cents.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 am

We will all be dead before Palestine is a free country. Israel is not a true ally of the United States.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Relax, Spencer.

Take it easy, man.

I don't support it but I'm not against it, either. Nearly every territory in history has fought for land whether by themselves or with help. Some have won their land immediately and some have fought for it for many centuries. Some are still existing today and some have been forgotten by history. Some have been great and some haven't.

That's just my 2 cents.
your 2 cents are worthless. You don't agree nor agree. That simply means you don't care.
So, Mr. Hispano, If I come into your house and say this is my house now and you gtfo! will you gtfo? and go cry in the cold outside or fight and ask good people to come support you for what is rightful yours.
You should always stand by what's right.

Israel wants to take over from the nile to Euphrates. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
If we don't "try" to stop this now, things will only get worst. Iraq and palestine have fallen. Egypt, joran,syria,lebanon are in great danger. Now that their puppet regimes are coming to an end.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 am

Take it easy, man.

That's just my 2 cents.

I am not upset, I know enough about history to understand that. It is just the hypocrisy that annoys me, along with the definition of greatness.

Israel is not a great country according to any criteria. Just as all the ME are not currently great countries either. Throwing around the word haphazardly embellishes its meaning. And I can't see how a U.S. citizen would be with the whole ME cesspool. The amount of tax money that disappears in the ME is baffling. Israel and the whole ME is trolling the U.S., our dictators are getting your money, and your citizens would get nothing. I have hung around politicians enough to know that they care jack about citizens of their own country.

I am not saying anything on the situation, it is just that this video from this insignificant institution is farce.

Understandably, this is a heated debate, which is why I lashed out at Devil is Red and dansik, because such debate is not for people with little knowledge on the subject. It is like a bunch of yahoos trying to explain quarks and quantum physics.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:31 am

Messi wrote:

Take it easy, man.

That's just my 2 cents.
your 2 cents are worthless. You don't agree nor agree. That simply means you don't care.
So, Mr. Hispano, If I come into your house and say this is my house now and you gtfo! will you gtfo? and go cry in the cold outside or fight and ask good people to come support you for what is rightful yours.

Israel wants to take over from the nile to Euphrates. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
If we don't "try" to stop this now, things will only get worst. Iraq and palestine have fallen. Egypt, joran,syria,lebanon are in great danger. Now that their puppet regimes are coming to an end.

Please Messi, read in the subject well, and then argue properly, or don't contribute. Because the greater Israel theory is just that, a theory. Putting it into practice is not feasible. Also, while the red text is true, emotinal arguments don't work in an empirical world. Simply put, everyone is trying to do what is in their best interest. Funny how the U.S. is not doing anything for its interests in the ME, they are doing things for their leader's interest, not for the people.

Anyway, I understand your emotions, but a bad argument does more damage than a good argument does good.

And please change your sig man, that is disgusting.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 am

Israel is great at defending itself from Arabic invasions. Truth.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 am

Messi wrote:your 2 cents are worthless. You don't agree nor agree. That simply means you don't care.

I would get out if I wouldn't care about my house. But if I cared deeply of course I would fight for it.

Where did I say it's wrong to fight for your home?

In war there is not right or wrong. It's just hell. And this war is based on more on greed than what's right or wrong.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 am

dansik wrote:Israel is great at defending itself from Arabic invasions. Truth.

Truth is, the U.S. is good at defending Israel from Arabic attacks.

Since, the U.S. supplied most of the troops and the equipment until recently.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:57 am

Israel is great at securing financial aid.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:17 am

dansik wrote:Israel is great at securing financial aid.

so is my ex at securing child support Razz

(joking, I don't pay the child support)

(I am joking about the whole thing)

Anyway, I am done talking about this. The video is an obvious farce, despite your stance on the subject.
If you want to continue debating the subject in a football forum, please do so politely. As polite words go a long way of becoming effective words.

I came into this forum to discuss football, so have a great life guys.

I am out of this debate.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 am

Spencer :bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 pm

LS, throw me some insightful knowledge about Assyrians.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:35 pm

mr-r34 wrote:LS, throw me some insightful knowledge about Assyrians.

What do you want to know mate, that is about 1000 years of history.

But here is an interesting factoid, when I learned about the Assyrians and the Babylonians. I learned that the Assyrians ultimately defeated the Babylonians in a long war between the two. The factoid is that while Babylonians were busy upgrading their laws and culture, the Assyrians were experimenting with new weaponry and tactics, when the time of war came, the Babylonians had no chance to the better organized and better equipped Assyrians. Which might lead you to thinks that war and weaponry is the best choice for civilizations to go for in order to survive. However, while it might be true that Babylon was under Assyrian control for about 200 years. Due to Babylonia's cultural advantage, when the Assyrians crumbled they crumbled eternally, however Babylon rebuilt itself (just to be invaded again 3 more times later, but still, for a nation to survive no less than 5 conquests is remarkable).

And we still remember Babylon more than Assyria because they offered more to the human cause (although Assyrians did their share, Babylon did much more). Hence the conclusion that the pen (or stone and chisel) is mightier than the sword.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:47 am

Hmmm interesting, another question, what do you know about Chaldeans, you seem to be quite the man for this, i like it.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 am

mr-r34 wrote:Hmmm interesting, another question, what do you know about Chaldeans, you seem to be quite the man for this, i like it.

Chaldean is basically a term that is used to describe the civilizations in the Mesopotamian area. From Assyrian to Babylonians.

Some would say that Chaldeans are the origin for Arabic/Persian/Jewish people.

It is a difficult term to play with since some think the Assyrians not to fit in with it, but the Babylonians, Sumerians, and Akkadians are surely Chaldeans. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, one Babylonian dynasty is called the Chaldean dynasty.

Glad to help man.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Reading these posts, so informative.. Thought i might give it a bump
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm

LS :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

juveman17 wrote:LS :bow:
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 23, 2013 6:31 pm

where ever he is :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 am

LS you legend :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 pm

I don't really think the water theory is correct. It might be a factor, but IMO religion is pretty much the most important factor here.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 am

where have you been LS ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Well not related to this thread but part of middle east.

King Abdullah is dead. His brother(79 years old, just about as backwards as his older brother while also having Alzheimer's ), one of 2000 princes around takes over the family corruption business.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 am

2000 :facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:04 pm

That was a joke btw
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next