Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?

+4
•MilanDevil•
the xcx
Pedram
salmano9
8 posters

Go down

Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?

Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Vote_lcap0%Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Vote_lcap100%Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 9

Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Empty Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Should it? Why?
It actually is, but lots of people claim it through black market.
Please answer truthfuly :
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Empty Re: Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 pm

It's a myth that GTA cause violent behavior.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?  Empty Re: Should GTA be banned in the Middle East?

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Reading books received the same criticism at some point of time. Remember Hitler got his world domination ideas from books.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 am

No. The game is rated 18+; its the parents responsibility to guide their children. I think the motive behind banning it is ridiculous. It makes no sense that Gta is banned when the internet is present as an open source of information.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:17 am

I think GTA is banned in the Middle East for nudity, fornication and alcohol consumption presented in the game. I would like to hear posters from the Middle East opinions on this. They would know best as they were the people born and raised in that culture.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:19 pm

M99 wrote:I think GTA is banned in the Middle East for nudity, fornication and alcohol consumption presented in the game. I would like to hear posters from the Middle East opinions on this. They would know best as they were the people born and raised in that culture.

this, violence isnt really that moderated in video games here.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 pm

GTA is banned yet a hundred other games that have sex/violence are not. They just wanted to ban GTA because its GTA.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Actualy, it is banned here, but 1-2 or shops sell them secretly.
In other parts of the world, anyone can buy the game or is it 18+ people only?
Here, we anyone could buy any game. So I think that the govts. are afraid that underage people would be influenced by underage stuff like the strip clubs, violence, torture (Trevor torture scene).
Hmmm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:39 pm

GTA is banned in the gulf*
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down