Has C.Ronaldo become a worse all round player at Real Madrid?

+37
Busby Babe
BiasedMilanFan3
FennecFox7
harhar11
The Franchise
halamadrid2
Pedram
Harmonica
Lord Hades
punkfusion1992
alexjanosik
Jack Daniels
billionmillion
teamanarchy
Thimmy
H.A.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Jeps33178
cyberman
billy_gr
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
guest7
che
Sushi Master
the xcx
Doc
Giovanni10
Adit
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
xabi
jibers
Albiceleste
skali
Swanhends
Gil
41 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Has C.Ronaldo become a worse all round player at Real Madrid? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has C.Ronaldo become a worse all round player at Real Madrid?

Post by teamanarchy Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm

25 goals already this season.
Plus, he's far less selfish. He's contributing to build up play (his assist tally doesn't tell the full story).
He even shows up in defense.
He is actually a better all round player compared to the guy that arrived in Madrid in 2009...

teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Has C.Ronaldo become a worse all round player at Real Madrid? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has C.Ronaldo become a worse all round player at Real Madrid?

Post by Aensensen Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm

jibers wrote:
skali wrote:...And I don't know about before, but Di Maria for instance is better than Ronaldo in close control and dribbling. Di Maria consistently dives against two or three oponents successfully. Of couse he has other issues, but thats offtopic.

fixed :coffee:
Lulz eco smile

Anyway, I agree that Ronaldo was never much of a dribbler.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 am

Came across this. "Best version of Cristiano" I guess many consider from his Utd days, goal aside (albiet a very good one) not impressive.

One good run a shot, willing off ball movement, but passing and abillty to go past people very much lacking.

Clearly slimmer, but not any better here.

Compare that to here, probably his best performances against us.

Not that different, getting little to no change out of Alves or Abidal 1 v 1. 2 or 3 so-so shots and a goal but again, dribbling and passing very much lacking (despite having more space here than even in the Roma game).

Topic is more or less dead, but came across the first video and thought it worthy of comparison. I keep the same view really, he wasnt significantly better at Man Utd, though I do think a little more disciplined in certain ways.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 am

i wouldnt necessarily say worse, but definitely different. at manchester he would bomb down the right flank and have people to cross to, due to the make up of madrid his style is more suited to dribbling from the left and cutting in to shoot or lay the ball off.

i dont think he has become worse but maybe less effective because how saf was utilizing him was different from how mou and pellegrini have/are

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 am

So what ur trying to say that CR7 is not a big game performer? Ur late with that, ppl were talking about that since he was in Manu. Which makes me feel good, since R.Madrid isint so dependable to CR7 like Barca is for Messi.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Came across this. "Best version of Cristiano" I guess many consider from his Utd days, goal aside (albiet a very good one) not impressive.

One good run a shot, willing off ball movement, but passing and abillty to go past people very much lacking.

Clearly slimmer, but not any better here.

this is why stats are the most useless thing to compare players. CR is flop behind stats
some think why he is not getting ballon dor scoring so many goals? his fans answer that he is handsome people are jealous of him :facepalm: but the real answer is those matches. people who watch him play believe that he doesnt deserve any individual awards. really he looks like a below avarage player in most matches if he doesnt score
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm

which games doesnt he score in regulalrly apart from barca???.....

i get it i get it, the only team deserved of calling itself a top team is barca the rest can go to hell
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:which games doesnt he score in regulalrly apart from barca???.....

i get it i get it, the only team deserved of calling itself a top team is barca the rest can go to hell
Against big teams

Has C.Ronaldo become a worse all round player at Real Madrid? - Page 6 256tudw

(G+A)/Game

Messi 1.00
R9 0.67
Henry 0.66
Ronaldinho 0.65
Drogba 0.63
Eto'o 0.53
Villa 0.51
Shevchenko 0.49
Aguero 0.47
Cronaldo 0.46
Rooney 0.45
Van Nistelrooy 0.45
Torres 0.42
Van Persie 0.40
Zlatan 0.36
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

how do you define a top team???? a team with a lot of fancy players??? or a team thats in top 4?? or a team that has won a leage in its history???

because in that case with us he has scored against EVERY top team we have faced....so fact is, thats bullshite

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:because with us he has scored against EVERY top team we have faced....so fact is, thats bullshite
So has Torres.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

jiopsi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:because with us he has scored against EVERY top team we have faced....so fact is, thats bullshite
So has Torres.

when was the last time torres scored...ronaldo never stops scoring....again farce at its finest
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
So has Torres.

when was the last time torres scored...ronaldo never stop scoring....again farce at its finest
Whatever dude. Rolling Eyes
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:26 am

Ronaldo isn't a big game flop, hes inconsistant in big games. When barca won 2-0 vs CR's man u, don't tell me he was not that good.
When he won the CL vs chelsea, besides his missed penalty he was all over the place and scored as well.

I think he just puts too much pressure on himself and forces himself to do things he shouldn't. No way its an ability problem.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Billionmillion... aren't you the guy that said:
"For me, C.Ronaldo has been an average player in 2011"
-at About April...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 pm

In my opinion he is a RW/RM not a LW/LM, because he hasn't the dribbling ability to cut inside from the left
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6