pasquale22
Luca
Fuzail
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

JUVENTUS not real madrid Empty JUVENTUS not real madrid

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:36 am

I was part of the old Goal.com forums and I didn't bother joining this because I could not stand the transfer talk.
the only reason I join the forums is so I am aware of what's happening to my Juve

but some of you guys are so annoying

Constantly bashing Conte
Where's Elia/Krasic
We should have kept him
Oh look where we would be if we had gotten him

NO STOP IT

This is JUVE, we make players, we don't buy established players. Who knew Trezeguet, Zidane, Davids, Zambrotta bla blah Camoranesi

yes some of them were a bit famous like Nedved, but we made them legends

Krasic/Elia are similar not AGUERO and God knows who

COnte is a club legend, he is entrusted with handling the team

do you guys think it is insane to presume, he knows what he's doing?
its not like he gets paid to manage teams or has the job title of 'coach'

Giacherrini this Giacherrini that. Why? he's young, the coach is using him against Siena, Parma. Do you see Juve playing football? not like last year

stop bashing on your own team

“Next year we’ve all got to spit blood for this shirt!”
Claudio Il Principe Marchisio

have some respect

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

JUVENTUS not real madrid Empty Re: JUVENTUS not real madrid

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 am

Giaccherini is not young.
Looking for improvement is not bashing, even Conte said that the win was undeserved so get your own facts straight before you post a wall of contradictions and baseless views.

The beauty of a FORUM is the freedom to discuss with other users, why is my view worth less than yours, simply because it is different? Simply because I have a different view point?

Elia and Krasic are two top players on Juventus, what kind of fan doesn't want to see them play? Honestly, I'll say it to anyone's face, who doesn't want Elia and Krasic to play...

No one bashes Conte, he gets a lot of praise, he gets some criticism too for his player selection but thats all- again everyone is allowed an opinion.

If everyone shared your views this forum would be ever worse than it is now (if possible) everyone would agree about everything, this isn't a dictatorship, so stop being so god damn sensitive, man up and post like a man or don't post at all.

Welcome to the forums, if you're posts are always going to be like this I look forward to ignoring you.

Go *bleep* yourself
Sincerely,
Luca

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 am

I agree!! I don't understand why after we win all people do is criticize . I come on here after a win expecting to enjoy the win with the guys here and all we do is argue taking our eye off the win. This is definitely the last chance. If after we beat bologna (hopefully) and people here are arguing or complaining I will seriously consider leaving.

Asking conte why he didnt do this or that when we 30mins later saw the explanation and why don't we let the results speak for themselves. I told u guys pepe would play This week yet I had everyone calling me this that or the other.come gameday,., pepe started. I've said my piece. This place is so negative , how about u come here to enjoy yourself and have good discussion instead
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 am

Fuzail! Welcome back man, its been awhile.

Luca wrote:Giaccherini is not young.
Looking for improvement is not bashing, even Conte said that the win was undeserved so get your own facts straight before you post a wall of contradictions and baseless views.

The beauty of a FORUM is the freedom to discuss with other users, why is my view worth less than yours, simply because it is different? Simply because I have a different view point?

Elia and Krasic are two top players on Juventus, what kind of fan doesn't want to see them play? Honestly, I'll say it to anyone's face, who doesn't want Elia and Krasic to play...

No one bashes Conte, he gets a lot of praise, he gets some criticism too for his player selection but thats all- again everyone is allowed an opinion.

If everyone shared your views this forum would be ever worse than it is now (if possible) everyone would agree about everything, this isn't a dictatorship, so stop being so god damn sensitive, man up and post like a man or don't post at all.

Welcome to the forums, if you're posts are always going to be like this I look forward to ignoring you.

Go *bleep* yourself
Sincerely,
Luca

You seriously just said go bleep yourself?

This forum has gone way downhill.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 am

And I agree with everything you said. If we are winning and playing good football even without our best players, how is that a bad thing?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 am

Luca I have respect for u bro but If u think he's so annoying why do u act just as pathetic with a post like that? Disrespectful. I agree everyone must there opinion but seriously after a win u critisce?? (talking about everyone btw) for example, elms thread about Elia and krasic. He created a thread saying conte has not clue blah blah blah when 1- we got the result and 2- krasic was injured. Elia won't be rushed in. Give me a damn break

Conte= god's gift to juve. Here we are Top of the table yet all people do is find the negative. If this is how it's gonna b I'm leaving 100%. I wanna enjoy the wins . Not have my spirits dampened by a few pessimists
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:32 am

Luca I get your pt. but I think fuzail didn't deserve the **bleep** part....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 am

pasquale22 wrote:Luca I have respect for u bro but If u think he's so annoying why do u act just as pathetic with a post like that? Disrespectful. I agree everyone must there opinion but seriously after a win u critisce?? (talking about everyone btw) for example, elms thread about Elia and krasic. He created a thread saying conte has not clue blah blah blah when 1- we got the result and 2- krasic was injured. Elia won't be rushed in. Give me a damn break

Conte= god's gift to juve. Here we are Top of the table yet all people do is find the negative. If this is how it's gonna b I'm leaving 100%. I wanna enjoy the wins . Not have my spirits dampened by a few pessimists

1. We are not top of the league, get ur facts right.

2. Ferrara had a far more perfect start than this, where did we end up? Del Neri was proclaimed god by fans after having a good first half, where did we end up?

3. what crime has anyone committed by pointing out that Conte's excuses and the way he treats foreign players makes no sense scratch

4. No one in his right mind will agree with u that Pepe >>>> Krasic on planet earth, maybe in the Goldilocks Galaxy, there might be a planet whose people agree though....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:38 am

If Krasic has not been performing under Conte, then he should not be playing under Conte. Same goes for Elia. These players need to earn their stripes, not inherit them for their names of transfer fees. Antonio has a clear game he wishes to instil into Juve and even though it may not be pretty, it will get the results, something previous coaches could not do. Giaccherini and Pepe, sure they are no Nedved and Davids or whoever, but they will work hard and that is what Conte wants. If Krasic won't chase back, he won't play until he learns. If Elia isn't working hard enough to warrant a spot, he shouldn't get one. SIMPLE

Juve fans should be happy they have a coach who can win these tough games against small clubs, the type of games you were drawing these last two seasons.

Sure it's only early, but Conte is doing well. Give him a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:If Krasic has not been performing under Conte, then he should not be playing under Conte. Same goes for Elia. These players need to earn their stripes, not inherit them for their names of transfer fees. Antonio has a clear game he wishes to instil into Juve and even though it may not be pretty, it will get the results, something previous coaches could not do. Giaccherini and Pepe, sure they are no Nedved and Davids or whoever, but they will work hard and that is what Conte wants. If Krasic won't chase back, he won't play until he learns. If Elia isn't working hard enough to warrant a spot, he shouldn't get one. SIMPLE

Juve fans should be happy they have a coach who can win these tough games against small clubs, the type of games you were drawing these last two seasons.

Sure it's only early, but Conte is doing well. Give him a break.

please explain to me how u can earn a place when u are not even given 1 min on the pitch, maybe am a fool, but if it makes sense to you that way, then I need a medical check-up....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 am

elmystique wrote:please explain to me how u can earn a place when u are not even given 1 min on the pitch, maybe am a fool, but if it makes sense to you that way, then I need a medical check-up....

Training and pre-season. You do realize the players are not only judged in game by their coaches. They seem them a far lot more than any fan does. Maybe you do need a medical check-up, but only because you support Juve, you must be mad.

smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:please explain to me how u can earn a place when u are not even given 1 min on the pitch, maybe am a fool, but if it makes sense to you that way, then I need a medical check-up....

Training and pre-season. You do realize the players are not only judged in game by their coaches. They seem them a far lot more than any fan does. Maybe you do need a medical check-up, but only because you support Juve, you must be mad.

smoking

[red part] I will end my argument there, no pt. explaining anything to someone coming straight from the asylum anymore...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 am

Obvious joke is obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:Obvious joke is obvious

well not in this section, people get docked warning level percentages for cracking "obvious jokes" like you just did....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:05 am

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Luca I have respect for u bro but If u think he's so annoying why do u act just as pathetic with a post like that? Disrespectful. I agree everyone must there opinion but seriously after a win u critisce?? (talking about everyone btw) for example, elms thread about Elia and krasic. He created a thread saying conte has not clue blah blah blah when 1- we got the result and 2- krasic was injured. Elia won't be rushed in. Give me a damn break

2. Ferrara had a far more perfect start than this, where did we end up? Del Neri was proclaimed god by fans after having a good first half, where did we end up?

3. what crime has anyone committed by pointing out that Conte's excuses and the way he treats foreign players makes no sense scratch

4. No one in his right mind will agree with u that Pepe >>>> Krasic on planet earth, maybe in the Goldilocks Galaxy, there might be a planet whose people agree though....
you are a child elm. cant u just talk reasonably. 1. umm yes we r, just 2nd on goal diffrence. why be a smartass.
2- i will tell u now. CONTE IS A GOD :king: i have 100% faith in him. just like to mention this my zio who i regulary speak with about juve, who has been following us for 60 years and isnt one to get caught up. last year with del neri and year before with ferrara, he never got caught up in the hype. he is the guy i can trust most on this planet when talking about juve. he told me that conte is amazing , i was a little carried away with the result last night but he told me we were average. he has made me a realist. yes this may sound a little carried away but i seriously believe CONTE IS GODS GIFT TO JUVE.

3-the way he treats foreign players?? what??? ummm first of all , elia cant speak or understand italian , conte wont rush him into the squad when hes not ready, krasic is unfit (injured whatever) and due to pepe's good game against parma , conte saw no reason to risk krasic although he did give krasic a chance to recover some match fitness with 30mins against parma. vidal is ready and match fit, he didnt have an off season and he can understand italian

4- again being a smartass. all i said was that pepe would start, and did he???????????????????????

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:09 am

elmystique wrote:

well not in this section, people get docked warning level percentages for cracking "obvious jokes" like you just did....

You think I would be serious about calling someone mentally spasticated due to the team they support?

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:13 am

pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

you are a child elm. cant u just talk reasonably. 1. umm yes we r, just 2nd on goal diffrence. why be a smartass.
2- i will tell u now. CONTE IS A GOD :king: i have 100% faith in him. just like to mention this my zio who i regulary speak with about juve, who has been following us for 60 years and isnt one to get caught up. last year with del neri and year before with ferrara, he never got caught up in the hype. he is the guy i can trust most on this planet when talking about juve. he told me that conte is amazing , i was a little carried away with the result last night but he told me we were average. he has made me a realist. yes this may sound a little carried away but i seriously believe CONTE IS GODS GIFT TO JUVE.

3-the way he treats foreign players?? what??? ummm first of all , elia cant speak or understand italian , conte wont rush him into the squad when hes not ready, krasic is unfit (injured whatever) and due to pepe's good game against parma , conte saw no reason to risk krasic although he did give krasic a chance to recover some match fitness with 30mins against parma. vidal is ready and match fit, he didnt have an off season and he can understand italian

4- again being a smartass. all i said was that pepe would start, and did he???????????????????????

shall I find all your posts about how Pepe is better than Krasic and that Juve should sell Krasic for 25m?

- no one is doubting Conte's tactics, but his player management [which reports talk about and yesterday showed] could hurt the team.

do u honestly think if say Giacherinni and Pepe's continuous form [which I cannot see anyway] continues and they are played consistently, what will Elia and Krasic do?

what happens to Quags?...... Marchisio always gets the nod over Vidal, Vidal will keep staying cos he wants bench?

then brings up my pt. Why buy so many players when u have no plans to use them.

- on your pt. about me being a child, please I hope you are not serious throwing an insult at me, I would have been served a nice warning plus some docked pts, in my inbox if I said that, I hope mods are watching if we claim for this safe environment we want, then there must be fairness for everyone...

Last edited by elmystique on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

You think I would be serious about calling someone mentally spasticated due to the team they support?

no, but like I said, over here these days we cannot separate the two...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 am

elmystique wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

This section used to be cool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:31 am

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

shall I find all your posts about how Pepe is better than Krasic and that Juve should sell Krasic for 25m?

- no one is doubting Conte's tactics, but his player management [which reports talk about and yesterday showed] could hurt the team.

do u honestly think if say Giacherinni and Pepe's continuous form [which I cannot see anyway] continues and they are played consistently, what will Elia and Krasic do?

what happens to Quags?...... Marchisio always gets the nod over Vidal, Vidal will keep staying cos he wants bench?

ok now ur just going into what if's. conte understands the players more than we ever will and we were warned this would happen. HE SPECIFICALLY SAID FOR HIS STYLE HE REQUIRES MANY WINGERS// they will all be used and rotated. when u talk about my points about pepe and krasic u r just being ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. i mentioned many times krasic is better than pepe HENCE why pepe is worth less than half of milos value and i even said pepe shouldnt start in the long run but yes in the short term. all i said was that pepe deserved to start and that he would,,, did he????? yes he did start but yet i had everyone here call me a bong head smoking give me a break.

conte understands what he will get from his players and how to use them. do u think he wouldve taken the risk purposly to start pepe and giacc twice if he didnt have faith in them.. so we r 2-0 wins and first on the table , everything is going fine and with krasic and elia rested nicely and should be ready to come in soon yet there are many positive signs yet we find ways to make this a negative???? im so over it. i come here after a game expecting to keep the smile on my face and the optimism yet all i end up doing is getting my spirits dampened by a few losers who want to only focus on the negative. do people here notice the negativity since we have been winning is outnumbering the positivity?????? u especially play a part in this elm
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 am

Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

yeh it did until all some people want to do is spark arguments and spead negativity.. after a win we have people here who post threads about the coach not having a clue.. can u believe it What a Face
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 am

pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

ok now ur just going into what if's. conte understands the players more than we ever will and we were warned this would happen. HE SPECIFICALLY SAID FOR HIS STYLE HE REQUIRES MANY WINGERS// they will all be used and rotated. when u talk about my points about pepe and krasic u r just being ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. i mentioned many times krasic is better than pepe HENCE why pepe is worth less than half of milos value and i even said pepe shouldnt start in the long run but yes in the short term. all i said was that pepe deserved to start and that he would,,, did he????? yes he did start but yet i had everyone here call me a bong head smoking give me a break.

conte understands what he will get from his players and how to use them. do u think he wouldve taken the risk purposly to start pepe and giacc twice if he didnt have faith in them.. so we r 2-0 wins and first on the table , everything is going fine and with krasic and elia rested nicely and should be ready to come in soon yet there are many positive signs yet we find ways to make this a negative???? im so over it. i come here after a game expecting to keep the smile on my face and the optimism yet all i end up doing is getting my spirits dampened by a few losers who want to only focus on the negative. do people here notice the negativity since we have been winning is outnumbering the positivity?????? u especially play a part in this elm

so when someone asks a logical question it = negativity...... scratch

2 wins and Conte became Capello, 1 Pepe goal and he surpassed Krasic, Giacherinni average in two games and is being praised cos we won,

some people question it or talk about it, = negativity.....

but why am I wasting my time talking, the general caucus will side with u anyway....... but in your hearts, point out what any wrong someone has done by pointing anything out, some of u guys should quit head hunting people cos they are willing to see the far end and not what is currently happening and trying to single them out as being negative when u know they are not.

Pointing some things Conte is not doing right automatically became NEGATIVITY...... only on the Juventus forum.... magic indeed happens...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Milanista-1899 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

yeh it did until all some people want to do is spark arguments and spead negativity.. after a win we have people here who post threads about the coach not having a clue.. can u believe it What a Face

when someone posts his opinion on the coach, it becomes negative cos u disagree with it....

hmmm I see....... why is this called a forum? so far as the person hasn't insulted you, what has he done wrong?

I can see some people would do very well in communist government...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 am

do u notice u havnt had anything to say to half my points because u know im right which is why u think people will agree with me. answer this.. conte 2 wins 0 loses 2 star players on the bench yet u say he has no clue... makes no sense. again ur being a child about the pepe krasic discussion.

PEPE STARTED DIDNT HE LIKE I SAID HE WOULD am i still a bonghead?? banana

i rest my case. CIAO A TUTTI
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 am

pasquale22 wrote:do u notice u havnt had anything to say to half my points because u know im right which is why u think people will agree with me. answer this.. conte 2 wins 0 loses 2 star players on the bench yet u say he has no clue... makes no sense. again ur being a child about the pepe krasic discussion.

PEPE STARTED DIDNT HE LIKE I SAID HE WOULD am i still a bonghead?? banana

i rest my case. CIAO A TUTTI

pts?

which pt. have you made? perhaps you have lost it, show me where I argued with u that Pepe will not start the game....

All I kept saying was we must play Krasic-Elia on the wings cos they are the best wingers we have currently....but knowing Conte he will field Giach and Pepe which he did...

so please show me where I called u a bong-head........

and u have no case cos u've still not proved why someone is negative for disagreeing with ur opinion....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next