pasquale22
Luca
Fuzail
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

JUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: JUVENTUS not real madrid

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 am

pasquale22 wrote:do u notice u havnt had anything to say to half my points because u know im right which is why u think people will agree with me. answer this.. conte 2 wins 0 loses 2 star players on the bench yet u say he has no clue... makes no sense. again ur being a child about the pepe krasic discussion.

PEPE STARTED DIDNT HE LIKE I SAID HE WOULD am i still a bonghead?? banana

i rest my case. CIAO A TUTTI

pts?

which pt. have you made? perhaps you have lost it, show me where I argued with u that Pepe will not start the game....

All I kept saying was we must play Krasic-Elia on the wings cos they are the best wingers we have currently....but knowing Conte he will field Giach and Pepe which he did...

so please show me where I called u a bong-head........

and u have no case cos u've still not proved why someone is negative for disagreeing with ur opinion....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 am

its ok elm we all know conte is a racist. hes more racist than this guyJUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 2 Hitler_080401095910432_wideweb__300x375
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

pasquale22 wrote:its ok elm we all know conte is a racist. hes more racist than this guyJUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 2 Hitler_080401095910432_wideweb__300x375

well if this is how u must run away from the truth, then happy yourself m8t....

p.s: its ok if u cannot back your arguments up cos u have none......its cool son....its ok.... I won't judge u... Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 am

There is absolutely no reason what so ever so use players who are obviously not as good as others on the field, there is a reason you have an A-team, and a B-team. Giacho is not in the A-team, he has proved that for 2 games straight now.

So where is Elia and Krasic? Ok, so Krasic is coming of an injury, but is Elia gonna stay on the bench until he is fluent in Italian? Well, he will end up in Turkey along with Melo before that happens. Its good and all to have italians on the team, and I wish we could have Italians in all positions on all the Serie A teams, but this is the real world, and there are not enough skilled Italians (at least not at Juve) to justify the lack of a pacy player like Elia to play as a winger. Giacho has been absolutely horrible at the left side, and it seems as he is played way beyond his position.

Now, you gonna tell me that Giacho has been playing not that bad, or that he us young and will improve? Perhaps its time to invest in 1 star a year or something at least? Most of the time, you cant make chicken salad out of chicken sh1t. (Im just so annoyed that when I watch Juve, you put the exciting players on the bench, it just annoys me to death... Vidal for the second half wtf :S Elia, Krasic, Vidal, Vucinic in starting 11, pure delight baby)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 am

"This is JUVE, we make players, we don't buy established players. Who knew Trezeguet, Zidane, Davids, Zambrotta bla blah Camoranesi "

Not really, lately Juve is maybe even worse then Real, Juve spending is one of the biggest in the world, almost on par with City.
This summer only City spend more.

This season 85m, season before 60m, season before 60m, biggest spenders in Italy by far.

Milanista-1899 wrote:Obvious joke is obvious

Brigate dude, this is so cool for you, with ur old nick u had ban to post in Juve section now with ur new nick you can post here, even though it kinda sux you have to hide ur real identity like a little bitc* :coffee:

Maybe i should get permabanned and then make a new acc so i troll Milan section again hmmm
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:45 am

So you trolled in the Milan section then, Cro?

:coffee:

Welcome back Fuzail, sorry that your first greeting wasn't appropriate.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 am

Eivindo wrote:There is absolutely no reason what so ever so use players who are obviously not as good as others on the field, there is a reason you have an A-team, and a B-team. Giacho is not in the A-team, he has proved that for 2 games straight now.

So where is Elia and Krasic? Ok, so Krasic is coming of an injury, but is Elia gonna stay on the bench until he is fluent in Italian? Well, he will end up in Turkey along with Melo before that happens. Its good and all to have italians on the team, and I wish we could have Italians in all positions on all the Serie A teams, but this is the real world, and there are not enough skilled Italians (at least not at Juve) to justify the lack of a pacy player like Elia to play as a winger. Giacho has been absolutely horrible at the left side, and it seems as he is played way beyond his position.

Now, you gonna tell me that Giacho has been playing not that bad, or that he us young and will improve? Perhaps its time to invest in 1 star a year or something at least? Most of the time, you cant make chicken salad out of chicken sh1t. (Im just so annoyed that when I watch Juve, you put the exciting players on the bench, it just annoys me to death... Vidal for the second half wtf :S Elia, Krasic, Vidal, Vucinic in starting 11, pure delight baby)
im sorry but im not like most people here who diss giacc. i know what to expect from him and thats not 5 assists and 5 goals a game.i said when we got all him all he is, is a solid squad player and he has proved that. no he has not been horrible. he actually played a major part in our goal against siena. he is average nothing more nothing less and he has proven that.

conte has his reasons why elia hasnt played yet, he isnt familiar with conte;s style either. elia has only spent 1 full weel with the squad
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 am

Ahh I wonder why I post here so rarely. Welcome back Fuzail!

To be honest in pre-season I was expecting Conte to be another Ferrara. Obviously I don't know if I was wrong or right, but I won't be so egoistic to say that Conte should be sacked and whatever for not playing Elia and whoever.

I'm sure he's got his reasons, and that his football knowledge is far greater than mine. We've yet to lose a game, it's good that we're not getting carried away, but taking it negatively is just absurd. We'll wait and see how the season progresses before we can judge him.
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:14 am

Eivindo wrote:There is absolutely no reason what so ever so use players who are obviously not as good as others on the field, there is a reason you have an A-team, and a B-team. Giacho is not in the A-team, he has proved that for 2 games straight now.

What game were you watching. Giaccho was not bad this game at all. He was solid, and rather good if not impressive. Elia had been with the squad for two weeks for crying out loud. He is not yet match fit.

Conte is not obliged to satisfy the fans, he is obliged to try and win. And if that means taking out Chellini to rest him, or not play Elia tell he thinks he is ready, then so be it. Giaccho is proving to be a shrewed peace of business, and is playing good.

Juve fans should be happy they have decent back up players, seriously.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 am

dostoevsky wrote:So you trolled in the Milan section then, Cro?

Nop, i was just trolling that i was trolling Milan section.

Its called double trolling, you are a mod, you should now these things :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 am

CroInter wrote:Maybe i should get permabanned and then make a new acc so i troll Milan section again hmmm

smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

What game were you watching. Giaccho was not bad this game at all. He was solid, and rather good if not impressive. Elia had been with the squad for two weeks for crying out loud. He is not yet match fit.

Conte is not obliged to satisfy the fans, he is obliged to try and win. And if that means taking out Chellini to rest him, or not play Elia tell he thinks he is ready, then so be it. Giaccho is proving to be a shrewed peace of business, and is playing good.

Juve fans should be happy they have decent back up players, seriously.

And thats about it. He isnt bringing anything better than Giovinco did for that matter.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 pm

who ever said giacc had to be like giovinco??? giacc is our 3rd winger i think

elia>pepe>giacc/estigarribia
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 pm

some people condition theirselves to search for reasons to complain, to move back

some other people condition theirselves to search for reasons to become happy, to step forward

and most of people are the number one exemple

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:31 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:some people condition theirselves to search for reasons to complain, to move back

some other people condition theirselves to search for reasons to become happy, to step forward

and most of people are the number one exemple

+1 its hard to believe we are top of the table with all this talk
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Aw man, I'm not a 'forum guy' Razz I hardly have time for my girlfriend people
I didn't read all that, just read Luca's angry reply

and to that I have to say

Know the term self-contradiction bro?

you're saying you're entitled to an opinion and its not wrong just because its not mine. Then why is my opinion received with such a harsh welcome ?

I love JUVE (we all do, I hope)

I was just saying we need to respect Conte, he is not like Del Neri

Conte has criticized us coming out of 4-1 and 1-0 wins
Del Neri used to heap praise for a 0-0 draw

Even back then I used to respect him, Why? because he is the Juve manager

As far as first impressions go, Luca you just made me realize how important first impressions are, but if today I hear Luca is the new Juve manager, I will respect you

FORZA JUVE

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Fuzail wrote:I was part of the old Goal.com forums and I didn't bother joining this because I could not stand the transfer talk.
the only reason I join the forums is so I am aware of what's happening to my Juve

but some of you guys are so annoying

Constantly bashing Conte
Where's Elia/Krasic
We should have kept him
Oh look where we would be if we had gotten him

NO STOP IT

This is JUVE, we make players, we don't buy established players. Who knew Trezeguet, Zidane, Davids, Zambrotta bla blah Camoranesi

yes some of them were a bit famous like Nedved, but we made them legends

Krasic/Elia are similar not AGUERO and God knows who

COnte is a club legend, he is entrusted with handling the team

do you guys think it is insane to presume, he knows what he's doing?
its not like he gets paid to manage teams or has the job title of 'coach'

Giacherrini this Giacherrini that. Why? he's young, the coach is using him against Siena, Parma. Do you see Juve playing football? not like last year

stop bashing on your own team

“Next year we’ve all got to spit blood for this shirt!”
Claudio Il Principe Marchisio

have some respect

Look who it is... Fuzail... Welcome back. Long time we haven't spoke, though it's great to have you back. Now sorry if this might sound offensive, but this is why I don't take these topics from guys like you seriously. Not that I don't have a problem with you, don't take it the wrong way. As you said, you just lurk the forums to stay up to date with Juventus, so to me... when a guy like you who hardly contributes to the forum posts something like this, I find it odd and yet again ridiculous as you just don't post at all. It's like Jn2002, someone who hardly posts, comes on here and all he does is goes off topic and claimes this guy should be banned and what not lol'd... But hey, you had your say, great you brought out, all I'm saying, I will not take it seriously because your contribution to this forum is poor. We the actual posters are the ones who should consider ourselves, before lurkers can just come in and say what not.

Some of us are annouying? Some of us bash Juventus? STOP IT?

Really...? Really? So just to be clear, you're are telling us to stop saying our opinions? I'm sorry, but who gives you the right to say to someone to stop sharing their thoughts? I can careless if it's negative and far-feched, this is a forum for crying out loud, not everyone is suppost to agree or disagree with you. Some positive, some negative, that's how a forum is. A forum is meant for this, not to go jogging around la-la land and sing, "Marotta I love you" songs. These negative posts you refer to as... should be respected as we the "Marotta haters" some like to refer to respect those who don't agree with us. As long as we do it in a good manner, not going to the extent in breaking the rules and backing it up, then so be it all is fair and all is good my friend. So no, I personally am not stopping. I have my views, other have there's. I'm Sciacca, I see it as I want to see it, nobody can stop me, alright?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Fuzail wrote:Aw man, I'm not a 'forum guy' Razz I hardly have time for my girlfriend people
I didn't read all that, just read Luca's angry reply

and to that I have to say

Know the term self-contradiction bro?

you're saying you're entitled to an opinion and its not wrong just because its not mine. Then why is my opinion received with such a harsh welcome ?

Read above, you will understand why.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Man I don't want to contribute to the forum regularly, because all you do is fight.
If some of the old people were here they would agree with me that this used to be a fun place

i just made this post because I regularly check the forums for news and end up reading annoying comments
you're entitled to them
heck you can join the forum just to hate on juventus, isn't that what it the internet is all about?

I was just asking people to be patient, This is a football team that came 7th two years in a row. You want a slow start that sticks and makes us proud in the coming years
not 2nd in first year out of serie b then 3rd and 7th

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

do it in a good manner?
seriously you guys are insulting each other all the time
and not even well worked insults, if someone insulted me with a bit of sarcasm I would enjoy it
instead I am told to bleep myself WHat are you 5?

put some humor into the insults, its more fun that way

I love Juve and would rather see posts discussing possible formations, game analysis and What a miracle Il Principino MArchisio is, than what i usually see here

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:34 pm

some just ruin it for everyone. still cant get over the fact that we won 2 games in a row and r top of the table. i come here after the game and all i see is negative threads and comments. :brickwall: so annoyed
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Fuzail wrote:Man I don't want to contribute to the forum regularly, because all you do is fight.
If some of the old people were here they would agree with me that this used to be a fun place

i just made this post because I regularly check the forums for news and end up reading annoying comments
you're entitled to them
heck you can join the forum just to hate on juventus, isn't that what it the internet is all about?

I was just asking people to be patient, This is a football team that came 7th two years in a row. You want a slow start that sticks and makes us proud in the coming years
not 2nd in first year out of serie b then 3rd and 7th

That is completely false, I don't look for fights, I speak my mind to who ever I please, and how I want too. If they take it the wrong way, so be it. People just take my posts the wrong way, and think it's meant for harsh reasons, when it's not. Though it's not my problem, because I've explained myself countless times on this topic, and yet they still wouldn't understnad. I spoke to you didn't I? Wasn't I trying to cause a fight with you? No... I was telling you what I felt, as you did with this topic. When people disagree with me, I go and post back as it should be. If they think it's meant for being a fight, then thier logic is slim to none. If some of the old people, sure. Who am I? I was here since 2008/2009, back in the old forums... Back in a time where I've posted like this, and yet still to this date never changed.

Because you reguarly check forums... well as I said before, you're just a lurker as I presume from that context, like I said before... no offense, but I don't take your points seriously, as you don't post and contribute to this forum, it may be annouying to you, but to us posting, it's normal. It's called debates. One say one thing, the other says another. Thats how a forum funcitons.

Well if you asking to be patient great, but that still does not change anything. Some once again, may agree, some won't. That's how it is... it must be respected.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Fuzail wrote:do it in a good manner?
seriously you guys are insulting each other all the time
and not even well worked insults, if someone insulted me with a bit of sarcasm I would enjoy it
instead I am told to bleep myself WHat are you 5?

put some humor into the insults, its more fun that way

I love Juve and would rather see posts discussing possible formations, game analysis and What a miracle Il Principino MArchisio is, than what i usually see here

Well good sir... If me calling someone a 'fool', insulting as, I regarded with another mod, is not. There are certain terms that are allowed being said. "Bleep" is allowed... Bro, in the real world thats how life is lol... I hardly think you see not one person swearing... but whatever, not everyone is angels. I speak for myself and not others, I don't insult people.

Well then, if you don't like it, there are other forums. You want tactics, go to the tactics topic... You want anaylisis, refer to Lord Spencer topics on his reviews of fixtures, and if you want to talk about Marchisio, than talk to me, because I'm one of his biggest fans here, as many in the past preferered him over some players.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 pm

pasquale22 wrote:some just ruin it for everyone. still cant get over the fact that we won 2 games in a row and r top of the table. i come here after the game and all i see is negative threads and comments. :brickwall: so annoyed

Pas... you out of all people should know by now, and be honest bro... The Pepe hatrad is whats bugging you, not the other comments...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 pm

"next up is perma ban and believe me, most of this forum hates you. By the way, CroInter wasn't joking

oh and changing accounts wont work this time"

Sincerly, jn2002dk

I wasnt joking with what?

Oh and putting pm in public like that is agaisnt forum rules, no?
So permaban plz for our dear Sciacca :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo