you have an opinion
so do I
I can't (don't want to) insult you
you should do the same

its common courtesy, I have not insulted anyone here

And if I had, I would have made sure to make it an enjoyable read Razz

Chill people

SUPPORT JUVE SUPPORT

I believe the exact definition would mean being there for someone, even if you think they're wrong

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

JUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: JUVENTUS not real madrid

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:some just ruin it for everyone. still cant get over the fact that we won 2 games in a row and r top of the table. i come here after the game and all i see is negative threads and comments. :brickwall: so annoyed

Pas... you out of all people should know by now, and be honest bro... The Pepe hatrad is whats bugging you, not the other comments...
nah mate, i wouldnt go on arguing like that about something as simple as the pepe krasic talk. what bugs me is if i have to come on here again after a win and see negativity everywhere, it really takes the focus off what we achieved. trust me sciacca and im being honest. the pepe krasic thing is just minor now , ive proved my point about that hashal :coffee:
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm not fighting, I don't mind being insulted
just saying be positive
this is my opinion
is Vidal better than Marchisio? YES
Do I want to see Vidal over MARchisio? HECK NO

Marchisio is a Juventino

this is just an example

all i'm saying is that you don't have to have the best formation and everything just SUPPORT JUVE

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Yay, I am mentioned in a post by the great Sciacca.

By the way, welcome Fuzail, you seem like cool kumbaya kind of dude, you would work well as a foil for the angry Sicilian. So please have some patience and stick around.

Sciacca is not bad really, he just has a constant itch. And would agree with you if you present an argument three days after he reads it. But that is a Stronzo for you JUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 3 2859867778

Luca in the other hand has a stick up his ass, and thinks he is better/more knowledgeable than everyone else.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Fuzail wrote:Sciacca dude
you have an opinion
so do I
you should do the same

Chill people

SUPPORT JUVE SUPPORT

I believe the exact definition would mean being there for someone, even if you think they're wrong

Yes I know that as I said that... you have an opinion.. and so do I. Both must be respected that all... Im not insulting you and you're not insulting me. To clarify, this is a just a primary discussion thats all.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:some just ruin it for everyone. still cant get over the fact that we won 2 games in a row and r top of the table. i come here after the game and all i see is negative threads and comments. :brickwall: so annoyed

Pas... you out of all people should know by now, and be honest bro... The Pepe hatrad is whats bugging you, not the other comments...
nah mate, i wouldnt go on arguing like that about something as simple as the pepe krasic talk. what bugs me is if i have to come on here again after a win and see negativity everywhere, it really takes the focus off what we achieved. trust me sciacca and im being honest. the pepe krasic thing is just minor now , ive proved my point about that hashal :coffee:

AHHAHAHAH Hashal Very Happy :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Yay, I am mentioned in a post by the great Sciacca.

By the way, welcome Fuzail, you seem like cool kumbaya kind of dude, you would work well as a foil for the angry Sicilian. So please have some patience and stick around.

Sciacca is not bad really, he just has a constant itch. And would agree with you if you present an argument three days after he reads it. But that is a Stronzo for you JUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 3 2859867778

Luca in the other hand has a stick up his ass, and thinks he is better/more knowledgeable than everyone else.

Well finally understands me...

Luca? Nah... you got the wrong person lol Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Fuzail wrote:Sciacca dude
you have an opinion
so do I
you should do the same

Chill people

SUPPORT JUVE SUPPORT

Yes I know that as I said that... you have an opinion.. and so do I. Both must be respected that all... Im not insulting you and you're not insulting me. To clarify, this is a just a primary discussion thats all.

You see Sciacca, I read that and it is perfectly reasonable, but I can't help but imagine some angry Italian guy saying it while gritting his teeth and getting ready to explode Razz

Anyway, this Napoli vs. Milan tactical summary is taking a long time because I don't have access to all the data, so my thread might be a little late.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Lol u guys. That's one weird little argument/ insult Thingy u just had. I'm off to bed , parlare domani. Ciao a tutti
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:14 pm

WB Fuzail! Nice having you back.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm

pt. of correction, we are not top of the league, how many times do I have to tell you?

@ Sciacca, I think you weren't fair to fuzail, he did nothing wrong than express his feelings, and he is not even someone who likes posting much even in the old forum, he has stuff to do. Respect it...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Elm you misread lol...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:22 pm

pasquale22 wrote:

am yet to see the pts. you claimed against me, where is the proof that I called you a bong head?

I would be delighted if you could bring them all to the fore...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Sorry if you took the bleep part to heart. It wasn't called for but these posts (similar content to yours) are happening more, and more and really I am responsible for a lot of the points you outlined. So yes, it is frustrating when people (not just you, this is general) call my views annoying, and team bashing when they really aren't meant in that way at all.

I hope that is understood to all, it had nothing to do with attacking anyone. However, I do not like being alienated for a different view point and I'm sorry if I have different ones than you but I can assure you if you gave my posts a read you would see they really are backed up with sound logic.

For example, Conte plays a 4-2-4, dependent on wing play, I consider Elia and Krasic to be the best wingers on the team. Of course I want them to start every game.

Conte, is a prophet, yet he is a King when he says Juventus didn't deserve the Siena victory and I am a tyrant for saying the same thing.

So, again I apologize for the bleep comment, it wasn't necessary but for the rest of the things I said I stand by them as you stand by your own post.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Lol this is pathetic. The intelligence in some of these posts baffles me! :study:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Elm you misread lol...

I read very well, leave that argument with fuzail... he has done nothing at all to deserve "you lurk and do nothing for the forum" ish kinda replies...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Luca wrote:Sorry if you took the bleep part to heart. It wasn't called for but these posts (similar content to yours) are happening more, and more and really I am responsible for a lot of the points you outlined. So yes, it is frustrating when people (not just you, this is general) call my views annoying, and team bashing when they really aren't meant in that way at all.

I hope that is understood to all, it had nothing to do with attacking anyone. However, I do not like being alienated for a different view point and I'm sorry if I have different ones than you but I can assure you if you gave my posts a read you would see they really are backed up with sound logic.

For example, Conte plays a 4-2-4, dependent on wing play, I consider Elia and Krasic to be the best wingers on the team. Of course I want them to start every game.

Conte, is a prophet, yet he is a King when he says Juventus didn't deserve the Siena victory and I am a tyrant for saying the same thing.

So, again I apologize for the bleep comment, it wasn't necessary but for the rest of the things I said I stand by them as you stand by your own post.

I have to ask you.... Do you seriously think Conte is not going to use Krasic and Elia?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:Sorry if you took the bleep part to heart. It wasn't called for but these posts (similar content to yours) are happening more, and more and really I am responsible for a lot of the points you outlined. So yes, it is frustrating when people (not just you, this is general) call my views annoying, and team bashing when they really aren't meant in that way at all.

I have to ask you.... Do you seriously think Conte is not going to use Krasic and Elia?

No... but what is the harm in me hoping to see them sooner rather than later?
Seriously, why is everyone so upset because I'd rather see the top players on the field, is that a bad thing now?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm

elmystique wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Elm you misread lol...

I read very well, leave that argument with fuzail... he has done nothing at all to deserve "you lurk and do nothing for the forum" ish kinda replies...

Its the truth, but apologies :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Seriously, why is everyone so upset because I'd rather see the top players on the field, is that a bad thing now?

that is the part I don't get, what is wrong with saying "I think Elia and Krasic must play"?

I noticed Conte has a bad relationship with some players and it might harm our season?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

What's more important, seeing krasic and elia on the field or winning every game and slowly integrating them into the starting 11 so they dont flop?

And i was asking Luca because to me it seems like he seriously thinks that Conte isnt going to use Krasic and Elia... thats just absurd lmao
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:31 pm

elmystique wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

that is the part I don't get, what is wrong with saying "I think Elia and Krasic must play"?

I noticed Conte has a bad relationship with some players and it might harm our season?
bad relationship??? are you saying this just because of what he said to krasic?? you have no idea what they were talking about dude.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 pm

I do... and SKY confirmed it. I explained in another topic :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Im sorry Fab, but how is Krasic not able to play now? He's fully fit... He's been with Juventus last season and all summer with Conte, how is he not use too his tactics when Giacherini has only been here for only 3 weeks lol?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next