pasquale22
Luca
Fuzail
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

JUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: JUVENTUS not real madrid

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Once again, the language thing needs to not be mentioned by Conte. That might be one of the stupidest excuses I've ever heard, especially in a sport that is as global as football. Every sport in the world deals with language barrier issues and seems to overcome it.

Conte needs to just say that he prefers Pepe and Giaccherini.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 pm

calm down guys Smile we are up there this season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 pm

TomJuve wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:But Elia and Krasic need game time to fit in. Let's throw them straight in at the deep end against Milan and hope they click. scratch

Good thing the Milan game is this wednesday, right? OH WAIT... Thats the Bologna game. Alright well only one game?! Milan is after that right? oh... oh wait... its actually Catania. Milan game is after.

So. 2 more games, and almost 2 weeks more of training(with the team, the system, and the language).

2 more games. And the next one will be Pepe and Giac. Training is not the same as a full game, that much anybody should know. So I am right, they will have one game at the very most before being thrown out on the pitch to face the champions of 2010/2011. I just don't see how you can disagree with that. It's not an opinion. As for the language, Vidal seems to manage.

No, you are wrong. There are 2 games, and 2 weeks of training. Elia JUST joined the team. he doesnt know the tactics or players well. Krasic was INJURED and OUT OF FORM. Why would you play them?

The weakest point of our season was losing against small sides, and now we just beat two. How is this a bad thing? Krasic and Elia will get their time, do you really think we are not going to play them?! I dont understand how some of you dont get this...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Luca wrote:Yes, my ambitions are solely for my own personal gain. I'm glad we cleared that up, what can I say? I'm a greedy person. I like to watch the top players play for my favourite club and I have an opinion that is different than yours. Burn him, he's a witch I guess.

As I completely agree, because I do feel the same way as you do... About having top players in your favorite club being Juventus... yet we the one who are against Marotta is mainly the reason for it, but you support Marotta when you want top players? Sorry Luca, but I still don't get it...

juv3holic wrote:Actually I'm gonna have to agree with my man Fuzail. If I'm not mistaken we have been in the Juventus forum from the first goal.com one along with italianfool, 7amood11 and Devi. We've lost many because of this same thing, I don't post much either.

Remember this is Juventus we're talking about. Are you guys seriously claiming you know your football better than Conte?

There's a reason Elia, Estigarribia and Krasic are not playing, there's a reason for Chiellini's substitution. Those reasons might not be clear to you or to me but they sure as hell are clear to Conte.

Yes I want to see Elia and Krasic on starting eleven, am I complaining about it? No. Why? We're winning! We are at the top of the table at the moment.

Giaccherini has been awful? I'm sorry but I think some of you are a little too biased. He's been decent so far, he's been doing what he's been told. You can't expect him to pull a Krasic or a Camoranesi cause he's just not that type of plater. Correct me if I'm wrong but we bought Giaccherini for depth, right now Krasic and Elia aren't playing so the bench is playing, ergo Giaccherini is playing.

But listen, what if Elia can't win over Conte in training? What if we spent some millions in a guy and not play him? Do you think a huge transfer fee demands a starting eleven spot? If so then you should start supporting Manchester City. This is Juventus! Players should sweat blood in training and in every game to be considered starting eleven material.

You think Del Piero, Chiellini or Marchisio became starters over night? Then why should Elia be a starter over night?

I want to see Elia and Krasic but they have to win their spot.

We've been through Serie B together, or at least I hope we were, so stop complaining, we could do far worse than top of the league.

Myself included being in the first forum, It's funny though, I've posted always like this... But in the old forums nobody left. The second forums, hardly. Now, everyone is gone.

This has nothing to do with who knows more, this is coming from a fans perspective. Take this for example, he decides to put Del Piero for Matri... meaning... Vidal has to shift to an SS role with DP being the Prima Punta in a 4-2-4... Now, may I ask why Quag wasn't playing, and to be clear he was 100%. So as a fan, you look at it, and you ask yourself... "hmm, No Prima Punta's..." Does that make sense? No. You got Vidal who's playing in a position where he shouldn't be even though he can play there, you got Del Piero doing both the SS/CF which is like wtf.... So yes, we as fans know what we are talking about. Its the same thing about Del Neri, you know how many times we shared our thoughts about Del Neri changing his 4-4-2 and what happened, he got sacked at the end. So when we fans suspect something wrong, we most probably have an idea...

Giacherrini decent? What has he done? 3 crosses in 2 games? All he does is looses the ball constantely, and no I don't give him credit at all for yesterday's goal. It was Pirlo who found Giach, all Giach did was a pass to Vucinic, in which Vucinic made a great move to find Matri and slotted it in.

Odd, nobody here is saying Elia should start, however giving him a chance to get some games... would be nice... Vidal played after one game... sure it was preseason, however it wasn't too long before he got on to the pitch. Since his transfer we've only seen Elia for 45 minutes, who impressed. Alright you got Krasic, why isn't starting? Because he was injured? Highly doubtful, he's fit now... Conte does not like Krasic to well, now you may be thinking, here goes Sciacca again saying none sense. Let me explain, this summer Krasic was linked to leave, because accordring to reports Conte did not see him as a starter, now the same happened to Ziegler as he left. Quagliarella is another situation exactly like Krasic who are having isssues with Conte... These issues should not be ignored.

But hey... I never knew Elia and Krasic our best wingers, one experineced in Serie A and the other not, had to win spot over midtable players. If you think that's appriopriate then, your logic about Juventus is false. We as fans, want to see the best from the best, not the average at best.

MMM wrote:I feel bad I missed this conversation!
but Luca said all needed to be told!
Luca you rock!

Of course he does, he's finally come out and said the truth and I respect that. Though, you forgot that many of us already did.

The_ItalianFool wrote:Negative means you guys say thing like "Conte doesnt know what he is doing, why is he wasting krasic and elia, why does he have something against him, Giac and Pepe suck..." This is all negative, and also stupid comments. The guy is winning with our B team and you guys are complaining. how stupid does that sound? We havent even used our best team and we are undefeated and you guys arent happy.... its literally ABSURD!

Conte isnt going to let Krasic, Elia, and Quag rot on the bench!!! lmao.

And the coach isnt going to say "Krasic is in shit form, thats why he isnt playing." Does that sound smart to you????

All Conte is doing is protecting his players and WINNING and this is the kind of thread he gets? lol this is funny.

Fab... seriously? Really? 'Stupid Comments'... That's bascially saying, stupid opinions... What happened to respecting someone's opinion? How many times do I have to say it, fine you think it's stupid, meaning you disagree. Good, however you should acknowledge the fact that as long as they back it up, then it's all good. It's thier views, it's their right to say what they want. For the last time, this is a forum, where we share all our thoughts, if people can't accept that there are different views, then they just don't understand what a debate, a forum and an opinion is for...

Fuzail wrote:no man, i think I wanted to add juv3holic's quote not Luca's Razz
haha sorry

Umm... lol... Press the 'edit' button on the top right of your post...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Negative means you guys say thing like "Conte doesnt know what he is doing, why is he wasting krasic and elia, why does he have something against him, Giac and Pepe suck..." This is all negative, and also stupid comments. The guy is winning with our B team and you guys are complaining. how stupid does that sound? We havent even used our best team and we are undefeated and you guys arent happy.... its literally ABSURD!

Conte isnt going to let Krasic, Elia, and Quag rot on the bench!!! lmao.

And the coach isnt going to say "Krasic is in shit form, thats why he isnt playing." Does that sound smart to you????

All Conte is doing is protecting his players and WINNING and this is the kind of thread he gets? lol this is funny.

Fab... seriously? Really? 'Stupid Comments'... That's bascially saying, stupid opinions... What happened to respecting someone's opinion? How many times do I have to say it, fine you think it's stupid, meaning you disagree. Good, however you should acknowledge the fact that as long as they back it up, then it's all good. It's thier views, it's their right to say what they want. For the last time, this is a forum, where we share all our thoughts, if people can't accept that there are different views, then they just don't understand what a debate, a forum and an opinion is for...

Of all the people on the forum, you should be the last one telling me how to speak. if you added common mannerisms and courtesy into your posts, not everyone would hate you like they do now. Please don't try to school me on freedom of speech and at the same time telling me to watch what I say.

I actually believe that a lot of the opinions that are being shared are stupid. Not that im disagreeing, I think they are stupid. We are winning without our best players and people are complaining about not seeing Elia or Krasic for 5-10 minutes? Thats stupid in my books. Conte is doing all the right things and you guys cant be happy about it? that's stupid in my opinion.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Juventude wrote:Once again, the language thing needs to not be mentioned by Conte. That might be one of the stupidest excuses I've ever heard, especially in a sport that is as global as football. Every sport in the world deals with language barrier issues and seems to overcome it.

It is a stupid excuse... you had Krasic last season with Del Neri who started right away without knowing Italian ffs. So I agree, it is a lame excuse lol... I can careless, of what Del Neri did, because that is completely irrelavent, but it is just a prime example of how stupid it sounds...

The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:But Elia and Krasic need game time to fit in. Let's throw them straight in at the deep end against Milan and hope they click. scratch

Good thing the Milan game is this wednesday, right? OH WAIT... Thats the Bologna game. Alright well only one game?! Milan is after that right? oh... oh wait... its actually Catania. Milan game is after.

So. 2 more games, and almost 2 weeks more of training(with the team, the system, and the language).

2 more games. And the next one will be Pepe and Giac. Training is not the same as a full game, that much anybody should know. So I am right, they will have one game at the very most before being thrown out on the pitch to face the champions of 2010/2011. I just don't see how you can disagree with that. It's not an opinion. As for the language, Vidal seems to manage.

No, you are wrong. There are 2 games, and 2 weeks of training. Elia JUST joined the team. he doesnt know the tactics or players well. Krasic was INJURED and OUT OF FORM. Why would you play them?

The weakest point of our season was losing against small sides, and now we just beat two. How is this a bad thing? Krasic and Elia will get their time, do you really think we are not going to play them?! I dont understand how some of you dont get this...

Sorry Fab, but you are wrong. Wrong about Krasic. As of now, he's in good form, I'd say better than Pepe, from what I saw at Vinovo this week and his performance vs Parma. When class implies as well, Pepe can't even be compared to Krasic. Krasic was injured 2 weeks ago, and is in form for your information.

False, the weakest point of our season was after January loosing both to big and small clubs. We went with 18 games undeafeated... and yet managed to do both. That already tells you something.

It's not about Not playing them, it's about giving someone like Elia a chance to play. I don't care if he's not use to the tactics, there is no excuse to keep him on the bench for two full games and not letting him play once as a subsitute...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I can only live with the players Marotta sign. I like the squad he made, I like Elia, Vidal, Pirlo, Vucinic. They are top players within Juventus and I would like to see them play 38 games/90 minutes a week if I could.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Juventude wrote:Once again, the language thing needs to not be mentioned by Conte. That might be one of the stupidest excuses I've ever heard, especially in a sport that is as global as football. Every sport in the world deals with language barrier issues and seems to overcome it.

It is a stupid excuse... you had Krasic last season with Del Neri who started right away without knowing Italian ffs. So I agree, it is a lame excuse lol... I can careless, of what Del Neri did, because that is completely irrelavent, but it is just a prime example of how stupid it sounds...

The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Sorry Fab, but you are wrong. Wrong about Krasic. As of now, he's in good form, I'd say better than Pepe, from what I saw at Vinovo this week and his performance vs Parma. When class implies as well, Pepe can't even be compared to Krasic. Krasic was injured 2 weeks ago, and is in form for your information.

False, the weakest point of our season was after January loosing both to big and small clubs. We went with 18 games undeafeated... and yet managed to do both. That already tells you something.

It's not about Not playing them, it's about giving someone like Elia a chance to play. I don't care if he's not use to the tactics, there is no excuse to keep him on the bench for two full games and not letting him play once as a subsitute...

Hey buddy, I saw Krasic this summer play. i saw him at the end of last season. He is out of form. He is playing like shit. I KNOW THAT KRASIC IS BETTER THAN PEPE. but right now, krasic is playing like shit and coming off an injury. Nobody ever said Pepe is better than Krasic...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Of all the people on the forum, you should be the last one telling me how to speak. if you added common mannerisms and courtesy into your posts, not everyone would hate you like they do now. Please don't try to school me on freedom of speech and at the same time telling me to watch what I say.

I actually believe that a lot of the opinions that are being shared are stupid. Not that im disagreeing, I think they are stupid. We are winning without our best players and people are complaining about not seeing Elia or Krasic for 5-10 minutes? Thats stupid in my books. Conte is doing all the right things and you guys cant be happy about it? that's stupid in my opinion.

False once again, I didn't tell you how to speak, I told you how to respect one's opinion, that's all. If I did what you claimed, please refer me to that statement.... Thanks.

I'm sorry Fab, but my posts don't go and say things like 'Your opinion dosen't count, it's stupid', I just go against them if don't agree. Me being hated? What do I care... Bro, I have no problems with anyone, if they have problems with me, so then let them hate. Haters keep hating. I don't come here to be their friends, I come here to post and share my thoughts, the way I want, when I want and how I want. That's how I do things, but hey, what can I say... Devi for example is someone I get along with fine, fine meaning me and him hardly agree, and yet... we respect one another and I don't go saying his views are none sense. He can confirm that, I have many haters, but I have many friends: Nick, Kwame, Mauro, Liam, Devi, Pino, etc...

Don't school you of freedom of speech? Bro give me a break. You're saying to people that they shouldn't say what their saying now, that's basically stopping them from their right of what they can do on this forum. LOL, I'd go refer to Giu now about saying you think some people opinions are stupid. Why well because when I use to think that, he went and gave me a huge lecture on how false that belief is, and it is. The only opinion's that are stupid are those that are not backed up, in which those you claim are stupid are backed up ffs.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Hey buddy, I saw Krasic this summer play. i saw him at the end of last season. He is out of form. He is playing like shit. I KNOW THAT KRASIC IS BETTER THAN PEPE. but right now, krasic is playing like shit and coming off an injury. Nobody ever said Pepe is better than Krasic...

Minchia, He's also taking my lines now 'Hey Buddy'.

Here's a new one, Hello Fab Very Happy

I saw Krasic too, what's your point? He's not playing like shit, his performances have still out matched Pepe's :coffee:

Well it's good to know that you see the light and that Krasic is better Razz

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Luca wrote:I can only live with the players Marotta sign. I like the squad he made, I like Elia, Vidal, Pirlo, Vucinic. They are top players within Juventus and I would like to see them play 38 games/90 minutes a week if I could.

Bah, I disagree. With the money we had, we could of gotten many players we failed to get in the past. Though I made that list along time ago.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Luca wrote:I can only live with the players Marotta sign. I like the squad he made, I like Elia, Vidal, Pirlo, Vucinic. They are top players within Juventus and I would like to see them play 38 games/90 minutes a week if I could.

Bah, I disagree. With the money we had, we could of gotten many players we failed to get in the past. Though I made that list along time ago.

For sure but in the end we'll have to see how far Conte can take this squad and go from there.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm

First, welcome back Fuzail! Looong time no see! Very Happy

Second, I just hate the threads that will drag on and on and on. Many threads that were made with good intentions, and end up full of arguments and whining. I hate those with a passion, but I'm in a good mood now so I'm not letting that get in my way :flower:

Also, you'd expect everybody to be happy after a 2/2 record, something I think we haven't achieved for some time... But then I check this place out and I find... This. What a surprise silent

Be happy people, it's totally your right to criticize, but it's THE WAY YOU DO IT which is most important.

Take care,

7amood11 Afro
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 pm

My opinion isn't stupid. Playing Elia and Krasic helps them get used to the team, gives them confidence and game time. And if you're going to try and convince me Giac is better than Krasic or Elia, then I'm not going to even respond. Stop nullifying other's opinions by saying they are stupid. Giving your supposed first team players game time is not a bad thing. And if you think it is then that's your opinion I won't label it as stupid I will disagree respectfully.

And yes, I'm happy that Juventus have had a solid start. I'm very happy and excited by the new look Juventus. But what's wrong with adressing the negatives? Why should we be worshiping Conte after grinding out a 1-0 victory over a newly promoted team?

Last edited by TomJuve on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

TomJuve wrote:My opinion isn't stupid. Playing Elia and Krasic helps them get used to the team, gives them confidence and game time. And if you're going to try and convince me Giac is better than Krasic or Elia, then I'm not going to even respond. Stop nullifying other's opinions by saying they are stupid. Giving your supposed first team players game time is not a bad thing. And if you think it is then that's your opinion I won't label it as stupid I will disagree respectfully.

Nobody's opinion is stupid... IF YOU BACK IT UP, IT'S ALL RIGHT. It's your view, that's all.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 pm

TomJuve wrote:My opinion isn't stupid. Playing Elia and Krasic helps them get used to the team, gives them confidence and game time. And if you're going to try and convince me Giac is better than Krasic or Elia, then I'm not going to even respond. Stop nullifying other's opinions by saying they are stupid. Giving your supposed first team players game time is not a bad thing. And if you think it is then that's your opinion I won't label it as stupid I will disagree respectfully.

Nobody's opinion is stupid... IF YOU BACK IT UP, IT'S ALL RIGHT. It's your view, that's all.

Yes I agree.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:16 pm

ffs, I disagree with almost the whole forum at times, and I don't go saying their opinions are stupid... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 pm

I don't do that either.
However, when people present my views in a vague, silly way, it bothers me.
When they post fallacious, contradictory posts and then receive nothing but praise, it confuses me.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Look this is how I see it.

If someone comes here and says for example...

"Pepe is World Class"

Sure that's his belief, but that's not a fact. Pepe is not World Class, and I can prove you why etc...

The other guy, what arguments is he going to bring? Work Rate? No, because Work Rate has nothing to do with World Class.

Thats what I mean.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Yeah, just to clear it up I wasn't aiming that at you Sci, it was the Italian fool who said some of our opinions are stupid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yeah, just to clear it up I wasn't aiming that at you Sci, it was the Italian fool who said some of our opinions are stupid.

Yes I know, I'm justifying it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

TomJuve wrote:Yeah, just to clear it up I wasn't aiming that at you Sci, it was the Italian fool who said some of our opinions are stupid.

Yes I know, I'm justifying it.

Yeah it's cool Thumbs up
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

its funny how some of you are talking like you know Conte than others "How sure are you that Elia and Krasic are in his first team plans" and co

You and I cannot judge what goes on in training, our best meter is what Conte says himself, or only by seeing the players play.

So far we haven't seen Krasic is just like 15 mins for Krasic vs Parma which he was better than both Giach and Pepe combined

oh wait he is still not match fit

we saw 45mins of Elia, and he impressed vs Notts County, wait he couldn't communicate with the players in that game so he needs 6 months to learn the language.

same goes for Estigarribia who was nothing but impressive and looked like he will give Elia a run for his money.

Estigaribbia was signed a week after Giacherinni, Giach fits into the tactics now and Esti doesn't Shocked

please quit making yourselves look funny by saying some of us are not making any sense.

On perfect starts, i believe Ferrara had a far more better one not taking anything away from Conte though. Conte's formation looks strong, I have nothing against that...... but his player choices and reports of his bad relationships with some of them is what worries me, he exhibited one just yesterday.

/make the reports false? no
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

elmystique wrote:its funny how some of you are talking like you know Conte than others "How sure are you that Elia and Krasic are in his first team plans" and co

You and I cannot judge what goes on in training, our best meter is what Conte says himself, or only by seeing the players play.

So far we haven't seen Krasic is just like 15 mins for Krasic vs Parma which he was better than both Giach and Pepe combined

we saw 45mins of Elia, and he impressed vs Notts County, wait he couldn't communicate with the players in that game so he needs 6 months to learn the language.

same goes for Estigarribia who was nothing but impressive and looked like he will give Elia a run for his money.

Estigaribbia was signed a week after Giacherinni, Giach fits into the tactics now and Esti doesn't Shocked

please quit making yourselves look funny by saying some of us are not making any sense.

On perfect starts, i believe Ferrara had a far more better one not taking anything away from Conte though. Conte's formation looks strong, I have nothing against that...... but his player choices and reports of his bad relationships with some of them is what worries me, he exhibited one just yesterday.

I think it's that when a manager wins, everything he do must surely be the best decision. I'm obviously not as good a manager as Conte, but that doesn't mean I can't see an error or 2. We should never question referee's then, even if we have seen the replay they're professionals and obviously never make a bad decision. +1 for that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:its funny how some of you are talking like you know Conte than others "How sure are you that Elia and Krasic are in his first team plans" and co

I think it's that when a manager wins, everything he do must surely be the best decision. I'm obviously not as good a manager as Conte, but that doesn't mean I can't see an error or 2. We should never question referee's then, even if we have seen the replay they're professionals and obviously never make a bad decision. +1 for that.

yes never question a referee's outrageous decisions cos we won the game.

Point of notice, if Conte comes out himself and clears the air that Giach and Pepe are his first team players, I will be satisfied with myself knowing he told us all the truth and not kept us in the dark hoping to see one of our possibly best line-ups in recent years...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm

u had ur say right ? nice
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin