LeSwagg James
VanDeezNuts
Turok_TTZ
Mr Nick09
45 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

how many will he score?

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_lcap12%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_lcap18%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_lcap42%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 50

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Sniper__90 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I am not getting baited today :shisha: drinking

I'm not one to bait nick, we've known each other on these forums way too long for that Razz Just stating my two cents.

Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

i know but if i respnd, we wont see the end of it

today im just Chaka
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper__90 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i know but if i respnd, we wont see the end of it

today im just Chaka

Haha I feel you, we all are, La Liga is ours FFS. cheers
Sniper__90
Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:07 pm

If you count today pass to Cr as assist, then he has 31 goals and 18 assits.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:05 pm

:bow:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:i had a hard time picking >35 i think he will score somewhere between 30-35 maybe more than 35 if he stays injury free.

20 la liga
8 cl
5 cdr

could score more in each competition imo.

Van Dizzy my man awfully close, 20 in la liga, 4 in copa, 7 in CL :bow:, he might add to his la liga tally

what can i say? im the man Laughing jk, kinda surprised i was that close

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Benz is the man :bow:

A bit sad for Pipa though Sad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Sniper__90 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:benzema actually suits our attack better than higuain, but let's not get into it...

drinking

The chances Benzema misses on a regular basis scares me to death, not to mention his unusual slow reaction in front of goal alot of times and uncalled for individualistic choices. You just don't have that much of a margin of error when you're the lone striker in Real Madrid.

I still believe Real Madrid relies alot on a clinical finisher upfront, more of a target man if you will, and that is truly present in Higuain, who is rotting on our bench at the moment.
Fact is you have to make a choice ! Higgy is a poacher but in the big games greats defenders manage to keep him quiet , while benzema can bring a bit more as you know ( i guess ) Personnaly i would love to see the 2 of them play regularly but impossible. As a pure clinical finisher Higgy is tremendous though. Too bad ,
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:48 am

Sniper__90 wrote:

today im just Chaka

SNIPEEEER, you sexy bastard cheers Where have you been :bow: Here to stay I hope Thumbs up

Also :bow: @ vanDEEZ for prediction.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper__90 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 am

Bénin wrote:
Sniper__90 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:benzema actually suits our attack better than higuain, but let's not get into it...

drinking

The chances Benzema misses on a regular basis scares me to death, not to mention his unusual slow reaction in front of goal alot of times and uncalled for individualistic choices. You just don't have that much of a margin of error when you're the lone striker in Real Madrid.

I still believe Real Madrid relies alot on a clinical finisher upfront, more of a target man if you will, and that is truly present in Higuain, who is rotting on our bench at the moment.
Fact is you have to make a choice ! Higgy is a poacher but in the big games greats defenders manage to keep him quiet , while benzema can bring a bit more as you know ( i guess ) Personnaly i would love to see the 2 of them play regularly but impossible. As a pure clinical finisher Higgy is tremendous though. Too bad ,

I know, Benzema links up with players in terms of passing and tends to drive the ball forward from back sometimes (an area which Higuain lacks), but at the end of the day I strongly believe that with a 4-2-3-1 formation (the 1 being the lone striker) Higuain being a clinical finisher and your typical target man fits in the team more than Benzema. We need a world class finisher upfront to capitalize on the chances created by our wingers and midfielders (Ozil mainly), and fact is when Benzema starts, he wastes way too many chances in front of goal, which really scares me. That's my opinion, others may disagree.

Aensensen wrote:
Sniper__90 wrote:

today im just Chaka

SNIPEEEER, you sexy bastard cheers Where have you been :bow: Here to stay I hope Thumbs up

Also :bow: @ vanDEEZ for prediction.

Hahaha you fu**ing beast you're still here on these forums ! Such a lovely sight :bow: Hopefully here to stay, missed these boards, its members and discussions cheers
Sniper__90
Sniper__90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

32!!!! hahahahaha im enjoying this

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 8 1052384_o
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 am

higuain scored 22 goals in la liga in 1708 minutes- scored every 78 mins
benzema scored 21 goals in la liga in 2255 minutes.. that is 6 full 90 min matches more than higuain- scored every 107 mins.

if higuain played the same amount of minutes as cristiano, based on his average he would have scored 45 goals compared to cristianos 32 goals (no penalties/free kicks). lets say his form could have dropped if he played that many minutes.. but at LEAST he would score 35 goals. he also scores every other game for argentina. best striker in the world.

for perspective:

falcao scored every 155 minutes with 19 goals (no penalties) in 2941 mins.

raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 16, 2012 12:58 am

Yes we know Higuain is a great striker and we all love him. you seem to think he is better than benzema, to which i disagree, but who gives a damn yeah? to each his own opinion, so give it a rest would you? the benzema vs higuain debates are way past expiration date now, we have other concerns.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Nick cares about Pipita after all hmm
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu May 17, 2012 3:32 am

Plus, I know a strikers main job is to score, but link up play and ball handling which benz is superior in, is also very good
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:higuain scored 22 goals in la liga in 1708 minutes- scored every 78 mins
benzema scored 21 goals in la liga in 2255 minutes.. that is 6 full 90 min matches more than higuain- scored every 107 mins.

if higuain played the same amount of minutes as cristiano, based on his average he would have scored 45 goals compared to cristianos 32 goals (no penalties/free kicks). lets say his form could have dropped if he played that many minutes.. but at LEAST he would score 35 goals. he also scores every other game for argentina. best striker in the world.

for perspective:

i donno where u get these stats, but they are incorrect or incomplete.

Overall Benz Scored 32 goals and had 19 assists from 3430 mins, means a goal every 107 minute, Or a goal & assist every 67 minute.

Overall Higuain Scored 26 goals and 13 assists from 2623 mins, means a goal every 100 minute, Or a goal & assist every 67 minute.

Stats wise, they are almost the same, higuain is better scorer infact.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm

I thought you all were done with these Benzema-Higuain debates.

Silly me for actually thinking you all had gotten over it. Higuain and Benzema should not even be fighting for minutes in the first place.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm

i never really participated in those debates, it looked like a waste of time and effort, i just posted the correct stats.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I thought you all were done with these Benzema-Higuain debates.

Silly me for actually thinking you all had gotten over it. Higuain and Benzema should not even be fighting for minutes in the first place.

Clearly, Cristiano is greater than both of them. :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:higuain scored 22 goals in la liga in 1708 minutes- scored every 78 mins

for perspective:

Overall Benz Scored 32 goals and had 19 assists from 3430 mins, means a goal every 107 minute, Or a goal & assist every 67 minute.

Overall Higuain Scored 26 goals and 13 assists from 2623 mins, means a goal every 100 minute, Or a goal & assist every 67 minute.

i clearly stated 'in la liga' but thanks for the all competition stats. however, higuain played at least 4 games on the right wing which would obviously lower his goal rate. so lets say he played 2500 mins to make it more fair:

goal every 96 mins.

plus, higuain played a lot of minutes from the 75th+ minute so it is hard to score in that situation, but i wont even take any minutes off for that. that is why benzema has more assists. benzema plays in the 1st half and early part of 2nd which is when we score most of our goals. so in terms of assists both players are roughly equal, and higuain is a better goalscorer. however, benzema is a better all around player because he is better at keeping possession, passing, and link up play. logic says play benzema on the wing or even in midfield and higuain in his natural position.

i would like us to play this:

-----------------higuain-----------
---------benz---------------------
----------------ozil------------cris*
^-------alonso-----khedira--------
marcelo---------------------ramos
----------pepe-----varane--------
--------------casillas-------------

*cristiano can switch to the left if needed then ramos would make more runs
di maria can come in the 60th min if needed
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh dear, I forgot about this thread. When this section was really pumping. Even that crazy boy TMO was around as well. Seems I actually voted 25 goals and he got more.

Reading back at my posts, I actually wrote some sensible shit, go figure...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 19, 2012 10:55 am

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:

for perspective:

i clearly stated 'in la liga' but thanks for the all competition stats. however, higuain played at least 4 games on the right wing which would obviously lower his goal rate. so lets say he played 2500 mins to make it more fair:

goal every 96 mins.

plus, higuain played a lot of minutes from the 75th+ minute so it is hard to score in that situation, but i wont even take any minutes off for that. that is why benzema has more assists. benzema plays in the 1st half and early part of 2nd which is when we score most of our goals. so in terms of assists both players are roughly equal, and higuain is a better goalscorer. however, benzema is a better all around player because he is better at keeping possession, passing, and link up play. logic says play benzema on the wing or even in midfield and higuain in his natural position.

lol u cant just subtitute or add goals / assists just because you think that stuff couldve happened, its beyond ridiculus, even more then my ridiculus theories. jus sayin.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Benzema has played 3430 minutes in all competitions which equals to 38 full 90min matches. In that 38 matches, he scored 32 and assisted 19 which equals 51 Goals/Assists from 38 matches. affraid

:dance: Benz has to score 50 goals next season to become a contender for ballonare.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

I don't see it happening and well personally I don't think he has to.

His overall play is more important than his goals he and Ozil are alredy telepathic, hopefully be becomes telepathic with Sahin as well and the thee of them produce some amazing interplay next season.

Ronaldo won't let himself be outscored by anyone and he will never be in a position to take 1/2 the shots so a 50 goal season is a pipe dream. He would need a miracle to score 50.

I rather him just focus on where he can have a impact while Ronaldo is here, create more and let Ronaldo get 75-80 next year.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:

for perspective:

goal every 96 mins.

lol u cant just subtitute or add goals / assists just because you think that stuff couldve happened, its beyond ridiculus, even more then my ridiculus theories. jus sayin.

Era Adjustment :dance:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 23, 2012 1:55 pm

[quote="S32TABLANCA]Era Adjustment :dance:[/quote]

hmm

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next