Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

how many will he score?

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_lcap42%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 21 ]
 
Total Votes : 50

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by H.A. on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Too much bias in here Razz

Guys for now we really can't depend on higgy to be our main striker, he needs time to recover so lets leave it at that. No higgy is leaving discussions, no benz is better than him.

Who will be our striker then? Benz of coarse. Unlike last season when he was given the chance he blew it. Although he slowly started to show up having 3 consecutive braces which was great, he got injured again. For now he has done what all of us has hoped for, he shined when given the chance. Does it mean he's the better striker? No it doesn't, but it does mean we now have another guy in our squad who can score bucket loads of goals when needed, like Ronaldo. Last season it was higgy before his injury, this season it should be Benz if he keeps his form.

That's it really. I hope he doesn't get injured in the next international week. Damn I hate FIFA and their stupid scheduling.

He can get past the 30 goals mark especially with the service he gets. I think it will eat from Ronaldo's goals [unless he becomes a beast, scoring several hattricks in a month Razz]

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Omniscient on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Ronaldo can always make up his goal tally with 7 goals in 2 games against Getafe and Almeria, while Messi is scoring his goals against Real Madrid and Manchester United. :coffee:

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Funny-gifs-ronaldo-vs-ronaldin

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Turok_TTZ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

@Omniscient wrote:Ronaldo can always make up his goal tally with 7 goals in 2 games against Getafe and Almeria, while Messi is scoring his goals against Real Madrid and Manchester United. :coffee:

c-c-c-combo breaker?


Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by the xcx on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

@Omniscient wrote:Ronaldo can always make up his goal tally with 7 goals in 2 games against Getafe and Almeria, while Messi is scoring his goals against Real Madrid and Manchester United. Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 2859867778
Hes not EPL proven tho Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 2859867778
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Turok_TTZ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Messi hasnt been tested in stoke city yet. :coffee:

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

@Omniscient wrote:Ronaldo can always make up his goal tally with 7 goals in 2 games against Getafe and Almeria, while Messi is scoring his goals against Real Madrid and Manchester United. :coffee:

Messi blah blah blah
Ronaldo blah blah blah

Seriously who cares how both score their goals? Stop comparing ying and yang please. If you like messi more good for ya Wink

Ronaldo scores loads of goals in RM which is why I care about it, hope he scores more next season Very Happy

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 59zklw Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 2qw0kte
Miranda Kerr
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am

We should support our players equally, whether its higuain, or benzema, or pedro leon.. They are all madridstas
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6588
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Doc on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 am

Again Turok and his Benzema is way more talented crap...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 am

trying to create some hype ahead of the season....

should have known better...


_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Pedram on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 am

Benzema gets too much hype for what he does, he just had a good pre-season, let's wait and see how he'll perform at bigger competition.
After all it's not a big deal for him to adapt to the team after 2 season considering how much everyone has been babysitting him and how much we are paying for him. Ozil had the best season of his life in his first season with Real Madrid and he didn't need that much caretaking. so Nick don't try to overrate him too much. Smile i know you are biased but try to give credit where it's due.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5899
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 am

how am i overrating him?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Pedram on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how am i overrating him?

Cmon, don't try to hide the obvious.
Those millions of posts and topics for Benzema is called overrating.

I seriously don't hate Benzema, i even like him but what makes me sick about him is that he gets too much attention and credit. yet we have to see a good season without FLAW from him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5899
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:trying to create some hype ahead of the season....

should have known better...


Well its of no use, this higgy vs benz to the death can't make it happen, people don't realize that the team fits two strikers Razz

Two top strikers!

Benz "looks" to be having the perfect season. Its not what he has done but what he will DO Very Happy
He's in excellent form unlike last year so lets enjoy it Smile

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 59zklw Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 2qw0kte
Miranda Kerr
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:47 am

El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how am i overrating him?

Cmon, don't try to hide the obvious.
Those millions of posts and topics for Benzema is called overrating.

I seriously don't hate Benzema, i even like him but what makes me sick about him is that he gets too much attention and credit. yet we have to see a good season without FLAW from him.

what are you talking about?

please, next time you decide to call me out and say that i overrate a player, please provide arguments to support your claim.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Pedram on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how am i overrating him?

Cmon, don't try to hide the obvious.
Those millions of posts and topics for Benzema is called overrating.

I seriously don't hate Benzema, i even like him but what makes me sick about him is that he gets too much attention and credit. yet we have to see a good season without FLAW from him.

what are you talking about?

please, next time you decide to call me out and say that i overrate a player, please provide arguments to support your claim.

Well maybe i was a bit exaggerating but it's a truth that people overrate him. like Sportcry that actually takes Castrol Ranking seriously and stats it as a fact LOL. i don't really like to get into this but sometimes i just can't stand that amount of bias toward Benzema.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5899
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

you are just reading through people posts and going for the popular/easy conclusion.

Sportscry isnt rating Castrol, just saying that according to their statistical model, he is second best. How you conclude that he is taking it seriously is a whole other story. he isnt selling it as a popular way to rate player. The only reason he is talking about it is maybe because he has used statistics before to show how well benzema did..?

seriously, if you dont like to get into it, do not make such claims about someone and back off from arguing your point. it's really unpleasant.

This is still a forum, and we cant even argue without picking sides. I made sure to put together a written intro to support my claim, leaving openings for argumentation, and all i get is "you overrate him", "you are biased".

ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 am

Benzema is the 2nd best player STATISTICALLY according to castrol ranking. How is it not a fact lol?

Its like saying barca are the best team statistically @ possession. Does it mean they are the best? No.

Another example is Real Madrid are the best statistically @ taking shots and goals. Does it mean they are the best? It does but that's not the point Razz

Its just Benzema with the shots he's taken and how many got into the goal are actually very very high, near messi's if I'm not mistaken. That's it Very Happy

I don't think he ever ment anything else but that. Benz isn't the best attacker in the world so that is that.

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 59zklw Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 2qw0kte
Miranda Kerr
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 776
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by the xcx on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:34 am

Benzema will score











































30 goals
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Pedram on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you are just reading through people posts and going for the popular/easy conclusion.

Sportscry isnt rating Castrol, just saying that according to their statistical model, he is second best. How you conclude that he is taking it seriously is a whole other story. he isnt selling it as a popular way to rate player. The only reason he is talking about it is maybe because he has used statistics before to show how well benzema did..?

seriously, if you dont like to get into it, do not make such claims about someone and back off from arguing your point. it's really unpleasant.

This is still a forum, and we cant even argue without picking sides. I made sure to put together a written intro to support my claim, leaving openings for argumentation, and all i get is "you overrate him", "you are biased".

ffs

Everyone knows statistics doesn't prove everything but he is taking it seriously because he needs to have some facts to prove his claim. You claim that he will score 30 goals by taking pre-season seriously. he was great at pre-season no one can deny it but which one of them was a good team actually ? bunch of amateur defenders.

I always tend to not get into such things but sometimes the amount of bias is overwhelming and you can't say anything. sometimes i think what they are going to prove with all those threads, Benz should be our first choice, he's more talented than Higuain bla bla bla ... so what ? Mourinho is our coach he knows what he need. you don't need to say Higuain should be sold because one of them will be wasted or Benz will have less time to play. why not we keep them both and everyone don't fight who's better. why so much bias into this. so many Por Ques ... i don't remember other claims. Very Happy

I'm done with this, i will wait to see if Benzema can prove your claim or not. like what Zealous said if i say anything more i will be considered a bitter so better to be silent.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5899
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by ÖMARz on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 am

This is ludicrous, why are so many of you talking like benzema only played well in pre-season?


ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 am

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 am

Benzema has the potential to be one of the best but he needs to work at it constantly night and day, take up Ronaldo's attitude, then and only then will we see his very best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:46 am

El Pipita wrote:
Everyone knows statistics doesn't prove everything but he is taking it seriously because he needs to have some facts to prove his claim. You claim that he will score 30 goals by taking pre-season seriously. he was great at pre-season no one can deny it but which one of them was a good team actually ? bunch of amateur defenders.

I always tend to not get into such things but sometimes the amount of bias is overwhelming and you can't say anything. sometimes i think what they are going to prove with all those threads, Benz should be our first choice, he's more talented than Higuain bla bla bla ... so what ? Mourinho is our coach he knows what he need. you don't need to say Higuain should be sold because one of them will be wasted or Benz will have less time to play. why not we keep them both and everyone don't fight who's better. why so much bias into this. so many Por Ques ... i don't remember other claims. Very Happy

I'm done with this, i will wait to see if Benzema can prove your claim or not. like what Zealous said if i say anything more i will be considered a bitter so better to be silent.

First of all, there is nothing wrong using statistics to show the relevance of something. There is nothing wrong with using statistics such as goals/minutes ratio to highlight that benzema was very efficient last season with us. It's all about rating how well he has done for us with support of sensible statistical analysis, he is not ranking him. Key word is "support", not "prove" as you are saying, there is a difference, statistics do not prove anything. Benzema did great last season, that's a fact that can stand on its own, he doesnt have to prove that, but he can highlight it.

Here is a simple translation for you, or those you who misunderstood me. In a season where benzema spent the first half being a second choice, and the other a starter, he scored 26 goals. By all accounts, he spent most of his time looking for form, fighting with fitness, and dealing with criticism. Yet he still managed to score 26 goals.

Now that he comes in as starter, is in great physical condition, has the support of the whole team and is feeling great mentally, Is it such an outrageous claim to say that he will score more than 30 goals? only a 4 goals difference, is it that ridiculous of a claim? really? if so please let me know how...

Preseason is all about building up fitness, confidence, chemistry. Which is exactly what our team and players have been doing. Never did i make the argument that, because benzema scored x goals in preseason, he will tear europe apart, that's ridiculous. My argument is that his body language, and confidence are feeling right, hence, he will have a greater season than last year, building on what he achieved already. Scoring goals against Milan or Man utd in preseason, doesnt much either, and had he done that, nay-sayer would still be saying that we have to wait for the real season...

Where did i say that Higuain should be sold? scratch Something else im not a fan of, DO NOT MAKE UP STUFF


Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30566
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by chad4401 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 am

smh some poster on here are really petty, i noticed that anything i mean anything to make benz be seen in a better light they take offence at it, then go on about how he has a lot to prove like last season was a fluke, i know its mainly out of worry for higz, but its not like higz won us a cl or anything tbf, benz is the starter now and has expectations placed upon him that all this

_________________
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4535
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Adit on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:32 am

Benz threads are always a thread to watch

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQG09fyGsyi0BiEDusWhMzq2HbfWMMs8rSCSV1U-Butb0fJ9bHpg

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9338
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am

It's funny... I keep writing that this Castrol thing has nothing to do with rating how good a footballer is because it's a limited statisitistical model based on assumptions they came up with.

But based on castrol's model... Nothing more and nothing less... Benz is number 2 statistically. I added that I'm not surprised that he's number 2 statistically because his numbers were very efficient in 2011 (3rd in goals and about equal to Messi in shooting efficiency for most efficient).

How hard is it to understand this? I never said that I rated him as the second best player in world lol. I even said that it would be crazy to even consider him as such.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum