LeSwagg James
VanDeezNuts
Turok_TTZ
Mr Nick09
45 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

how many will he score?

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_lcap12%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_lcap18%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_lcap42%Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 50

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Let it go Nick. Just let his performance do the talking... in the end that's all that matters. If he plays well, he will be loved. If he doesn't perform up to standards, he will be booed.

There's really not much more to say about this.

hell no im not letting go of it.

People keep saying he is overrated, and hide behind it. Come on, i want to hear the brilliant reasoning.

You won't convince anyone... if you bring up stats, you'll get "stats don't mean everything". You bring up the technique and passing, you'll get "he needs to be better as a pure 9". You bring up how he performed when he got his chances last year, you'll get "those weren't important goals". And most of all, you'll get "Pipita is a dedicated Madridista, has scored big goals for us (this is a big ??? to me) and we trust him more just because". Etc. Etc.

So it's useless. Let it go.

Back to top Go down

Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 Empty Re: Benzema will score 30+ goals next season

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm

have i even tried to convince anyone here?

I'm inviting him to discuss the claim he made, let's see how it pans out.

Always ready and willing for a good argument, so im waiting to see just what's the reasoning behind the claim that Benzema is overrated. im curious.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

"Pipita is a madridista" argument is overused in this forum to be honest.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

do people really still think that higuain should start over benz?benzema is clearly the better player,at least atm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Let it go Nick. Just let his performance do the talking... in the end that's all that matters. If he plays well, he will be loved. If he doesn't perform up to standards, he will be booed.

People keep saying he is overrated, and hide behind it. Come on, i want to hear the brilliant reasoning.

You won't convince anyone... if you bring up stats, you'll get "stats don't mean everything". You bring up the technique and passing, you'll get "he needs to be better as a pure 9". You bring up how he performed when he got his chances last year, you'll get "those weren't important goals". And most of all, you'll get "Pipita is a dedicated Madridista, has scored big goals for us (this is a big ??? to me) and we trust him more just because". Etc. Etc.

Nick, this post says it all. let it go and hope benz performs like i do/

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Bwahahahaha, This is why arguing with pipita fanboys be so amusing!
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

He needs to start scoring in la liga or your predcition won't become true Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm

stop trolling babun Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:stop trolling babun Very Happy
Benzema will score 30+ goals next season - Page 6 996b4e43c798cf1e4e95700d2ebb272690e858e8_full
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Adit wrote:"Pipita is a madridista" argument is overused in this forum to be honest.

I could be wrong but that sort of argument would matter to a Madridista.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Zealous wrote:
Adit wrote:"Pipita is a madridista" argument is overused in this forum to be honest.

Sure it does, but I don't see what Higuain have done to be called a bigger madridista than Benzema. Benzema had his eyes set on Real Madrid all along while at Lyon. He could have had his pick out of the best teams in Europe but only wanted us. While Higuain was recruited as an underdog, a future investment and of course he didn't mind coming to us. But pre-Madrid, Benzema seem to be the more longterm Madridista.

What sets Higuain apart is that he have worked himself into being a starter from being a squad player. And that makes it feel like he's our own product. Which is partially true. But he never played for castilla, he's not born in madrid, he doesn't have any more connection to the club historically than Benzema.

Either way, the only thing that matters is who is the best at the moment, who make the biggest impact, who work the best with the other players and who works the hardest. Right now, in my opinion, Benzema takes it home in every one of those categories. Hence it's up to Higuain to show he can do even better and he haven't looked like he's up for it right now. But fortunes can change. And we'll need them both this season. Higuain was invisible when he came on today, he should make appearances like the one Kaká did today on almost every occasion if he wants to ask Mou some real questions.

Then again we could also see the Higuain-Benzema-Ronaldo trio we saw in the end against Barca at camp nou if for example Di Maria gets injured.

My long term prediction thou is that the luxury of having two of the worlds best young strikers in the same squad won't last. One of them will loose the battle and will want to leave to relish their own potential.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Sure it does, but I don't see what Higuain have done to be called a bigger madridista than Benzema. Benzema had his eyes set on Real Madrid all along while at Lyon. He could have had his pick out of the best teams in Europe but only wanted us. While Higuain was recruited as an underdog, a future investment and of course he didn't mind coming to us. But pre-Madrid, Benzema seem to be the more longterm Madridista.

Sorry bro but I don't think you know what you are talking about here.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I didnt like his reactions on the pitch today. There was one ball where he could've passed it to either kaka or CR7 but he chose to chip it despite them being in a better position to go for the kill.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Zealous wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
Zealous wrote:

It's of course nothing we can measure but I didn't see Higuain talking about Madrid 2 years before he came... Or see childhood pictures of him wearing a Madrid shirt. And I didn't see him refuse Wenger and Ferguson to go to a Madrid with a brand new relatively unknown coach.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

huntsman wrote:I didnt like his reactions on the pitch today. There was one ball where he could've passed it to either kaka or CR7 but he chose to chip it despite them being in a better position to go for the kill.

Desperate to make an impact, translates into bad decisions.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
huntsman wrote:I didnt like his reactions on the pitch today. There was one ball where he could've passed it to either kaka or CR7 but he chose to chip it despite them being in a better position to go for the kill.

Desperate to make an impact, translates into bad decisions.

agreed, but his reactions afterwards. He wore the "i dont care" look over his face. Didnt even wave back to Kaka and CR7 as an apology gesture. CR7 just ignored it, he didnt want to make a big deal of it. But kaka was really pissed.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Zealous wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
Zealous wrote:

It's of course nothing we can measure but I didn't see Higuain talking about Madrid 2 years before he came... Or see childhood pictures of him wearing a Madrid shirt. And I didn't see him refuse Wenger and Ferguson to go to a Madrid with a brand new relatively unknown coach.

Except Higuain was a Madrid since a very young age, there are photos of him as a child with a Madrid shirt. There is even an interview of him as a kid saying his dream is to play for Madrid.

Also Higuain came to us at a time when we were playing like ass. I know people are nostalgic about the 2006/2007 season but the first half of the season was really disappointing. Also with Ruud and Raul on the squad Madrid was not the most attractive club for an up and coming striker to go to. But he jumped at the chance.

Not to mention the things Higuain says and the way he acts on the pitch. He loves this club, I'd say a lot more than a lot of players on the squad not just Benzema.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Higuain was through on goal, he's under no obligation to pass to Ronaldo and Kaka who were still way behind.

As a striker it would have been more alarming to me had he tried to pass when shooting was the correct decision.

The only thing I'd criticize would be the shot, not the decision to shoot.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 pm

How long are we gonna blame Benzema for not being as expressive as higgy on the pitch?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Long
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Until Benzema starts expressing himself when he isn't among the goals.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:07 am

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 am

Zealous wrote:Higuain was through on goal, he's under no obligation to pass to Ronaldo and Kaka who were still way behind.

As a striker it would have been more alarming to me had he tried to pass when shooting was the correct decision.

The only thing I'd criticize would be the shot, not the decision to shoot.

As when I was El Buitre, such thoughts mirror my own. I don't blame him for taking the shot, just the poor attempt was all him. Still, I thought Benzema had a fine game that just needed a goal to cap it off. Obvious Cristiano is gonna be our leading scorer again but I'm hoping Benzema reaches the 25+ mark in La Liga...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 am

Higuain's actions and reactions during that ball were wrong. I know what a striker is capable of, and i was not criticizing his actions, more like his reactions. His indifference to his team mates one of whom is also trying desperately to impress as well. Whether he wore a madrid shirt in his childhood or not, wont change a thing.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 am

His goal against barca should increase his confidence and reduce his fear in big matchs , i think he will score more than 30 this season.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:22 am

end matter is benzema didnt score..higuain didnt score.. soon they will start and lets see who replaces whom and who performs better but i thought mr pre - season ballon dor wouldve graced the occasion and roberto with at least a hattrick
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next