BiasedMilanFan3
IzzyC08
C.Marchisio #8
M99
12 posters

Go down

Alllegri set for contract extension Empty Alllegri set for contract extension

Post by M99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:15 pm

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri is set for a new contract that will keep him at the club until 2014 following his superb first season at San Siro, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

The 43-year-old tactician joined the club from Cagliari in the summer of 2010 and guided them to their first Serie A title since 2004 in his first year at the helm.

The former Livorno star went on to lead the San Siro giants to Supercoppa Italiana glory on Saturday as they beat Inter 2-1 and the Italian outfit are now ready to reward the coach for his good performances with a new deal.

Allegri's current contract runs until the summer of 2012, but Allegri is expected to sign an improved deal until 2014 in the near future.

Allegri will return to familiar grounds on August 27 as AC Milan are currently preparing for their Serie A opener away against Cagliari.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Alllegri set for contract extension Empty Re: Alllegri set for contract extension

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

You need to stick that guy as long as possible
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alllegri set for contract extension Empty Re: Alllegri set for contract extension

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 pm

He totally deserves it. 2 trophies in his first year. :king:

Alllegri set for contract extension Tumblr_lkwisjA34H1qawsswo1_500

MILAN – Championship winner with 82 points and top of the table from 10 November 2010 all the way to 22 May 2011. Massimiliano Allegri won the Scudetto in his first year on the Rossoneri bench and also brought the Super Cup home from Beijing at his first attempt.

Before Allegri, this double trpohy victory has only been achieved by Arrigo Sacchi and Fabio Capello

ARRIGO SACCHI 1987-88
League title winner in his first season with 45 point (Serie A had 16 teams and 2 points for a win)
Italian Super Cup: 14 June 1989, Milan 3 – 1 Sampdoria

FABIO CAPELLO
League title winner in his first season with 45 points (Serie A had 18 team and 2 points for a win)
Italian Super Cup: 30 August 1992, Milan 2-1 Parma
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 am

Brilliant Coach
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:15 am

He has developed himself as a pillar for the team's success, experimented alot and managed to learn from his mistakes. Undoubtedly, a great coach and perhaps in the future he would have enough experience to provide an answer to every question in a shorter amount of time.

Last edited by •MilanDevil• on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 am

This is what I really like about him. He had a bad start but he learns from his mistakes, unlike that biased bitch Menezes. Serie A, hat trick over Inter and Supercopa done now for the Champions League Twisted Evil

FORZA ALLEGRI!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Alllegri set for contract extension Empty It's Allegri's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Today is Massimiliano Allegri's birthday. The Rossoneri coach, who won the Serie A league title and Italian Super Cup in his first year at the club, turns 44. From everybody at Milan and all Rossoneri fans, best wishes, coach!
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Hapyy birthday allegri.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 am

well deserved pay rise... hopefully the beginning of many more trophies for our cabinet. allegri has evolved and been humbly going about his work. We've seen him develop as a manager and learn from his mistakes. But mainly as long as we keep beating Inter I'm a happy chappy
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 am

Here's to a potential dynasty. :king:

Importantly it looks like he'll be a better manager of our youth than someone such as Carlo.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Very well deserved extension, looking forward to more and more trophies with him as coach!
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Remember when he introduce Ronaldinho with 1 minute left and you all ranted on him?Good times...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Remember when he introduce Ronaldinho with 1 minute left and you all ranted on him?Good times...

Wrong not all, get your facts straight. I've never really had a serious complaint when it has come to Allegri.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Remember when he introduce Ronaldinho with 1 minute left and you all ranted on him?Good times...
I still hate when he does that.

I also hate how hell probably bench pato now Sad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:

Wrong not all, get your facts straight. I've never really had a serious complaint when it has come to Allegri.

It's true man,I remember the whole section flaming on him.Not every single one but most...I miss those times Heart Turned out to be a great fkn manager Mad
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

It's true man,I remember the whole section flaming on him.Not every single one but most...I miss those times Heart Turned out to be a great fkn manager Mad

Most people in here know I've always been very fond of Allegri. Sure at the beginning he wasn't perfect, but while everyone was complaining and saying we wouldn't win the scudetto playing how we were, I was still behind and to prove it I had him as my avatar for more then half the season. cheers
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Poor mans Gasperini :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

gasperini will fail with inter quote me on this.Specially without eto
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

We have the son of Jesus,I no worry.

Why do you have Oscar in you sig though?He did nothing but poach Coutinho's free kicks :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Coutinho will barely get playing time,hence why you guys wont win the scudetto this year.

oscar>>>Every u20 player on the world cup.Besides,he plays for internacional Afro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 am

Well deserved.
I can see him being at the helm for a long period of time
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am

I do remember when I said he shouldn't substitute in a player of Ronaldinho's calibre for the last few minutes of a game and I still stand by it. Did I say something wrong? Nothing wrong with criticism, would have been a different story if we said we wanted him gone, but no one (apart from Fadi) did say that.

Stop trying to troll.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down