Giovinco agent expects contract extension

5 posters

Go down

Giovinco agent expects contract extension  Empty Giovinco agent expects contract extension

Post by DeviAngel Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 2:18

The forward's representative is confident his client will be allowed to prolong his three-year deal with the Old Lady after impressing boss Antonio Conte on his return to the club

Andrea D'Amico, the agent of Sebastian Giovinco, says he expects the attacker to sign an improved contract with Juventus in the near future.

The 25-year-old's playing rights were bought in full by his former club in the summer following two successful seasons at Parma, and he promptly signed a three-year deal with the Bianconeri.

Despite experiencing initial teething problems, Giovinco has since scored eight goals for the Scudetto holders - a run of form that his representative reckons has warranted an imminent extension.

"[Coach Antonio] Conte really wanted him to come back," D'Amico told Sky Sport 24. "He fits into the squad well and is responding to the expectations asked of him. Everything is going according to plan.

“The club have always said that they would wait for the right time to extend his contract, which expires in 2015."
==========

nope improvement is still not deserved in my eyes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giovinco agent expects contract extension  Empty Re: Giovinco agent expects contract extension

Post by Cassius Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 2:25

sometimes i dont get you devi lol.

You'll stand by shitbags with little to no attacking talent thesedays who dont often work hard for the team but you'll kinda hate on giovinco who is juventino from the core and is super talented. If im honnest aswell im quite thankful he's abit greedy cause everyone else on our team is afriad to run or shoot. not all will go in but if some do thats all that matters Very Happy

Nothing wrong with it mind you, you are right, he doesnt deserve an extension yet. Thumbs up
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Giovinco agent expects contract extension  Empty Re: Giovinco agent expects contract extension

Post by DeviAngel Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 6:56

Cassius_Case wrote:sometimes i dont get you devi lol.

You'll stand by shitbags with little to no attacking talent thesedays who dont often work hard for the team but you'll kinda hate on giovinco who is juventino from the core and is super talented. If im honnest aswell im quite thankful he's abit greedy cause everyone else on our team is afriad to run or shoot. not all will go in but if some do thats all that matters Very Happy

Nothing wrong with it mind you, you are right, he doesnt deserve an extension yet. Thumbs up

I love honest ppl and pure hearts ppl who try a lot and are not selfish. Gio tries hard gives his best but he is to selfish and sometimes acts like a big primadona tbh I gave him second chance after all the bs he said about ADP and Juventus he is one hell of a talent true but his attitude and ' I am star' acting is just irritating me sometimes. I knew this is coming I am not for that extension and improved contract he hasn't shown more than Matri has for Juventus in his first season ( just example)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 6:58

Should be put on hold until the end of the season.Its too early imo while he is improving by each game, still not done enough to warrant a contract extension already.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aant123 Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 8:27

I'm sorry as much as I'm a Giovinco fan, why would we offer him an upgraded contract? He's been at the club for 1/2 a season and done reasonably well...not quite the form from Parma but about what we would have expected from him.

Happy to extend the contract as 2015 is a fairly short contract but unless you improve markedly and/or exceed expectations (e.g. Vidal, Pogba) why would you be offered an improved contract!?!?! It's like me asking my manager for a pay rise when i haven't achieved anything or gained additional skills compared to the previous year Razz Gio seriously needs a new agent, preferably one who has some PR skills!

aant123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 15:46

After this season would be a good time to extend him. It's a bad idea to wait until he is close to his last year. With Giovinco's history, he may try to leverage outside competition to raise his wages. We shouldn't wait too long.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down