Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 25 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 pm

The 27-year-old shot a TV commercial for Toyota to promote its new pickup truck, called Hilux Vigo Champ, while signing a new sponsorship deal with the Japanese-based company.

"This car is a champ, I am a champ and together we work well," Ronaldo said.

"When I watch on TV how people are passionate about football here, it is incredible. Thank you all."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 25 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm

thats not the reason this section is dead, the reason its dead is because about 20 quality posters madrid posters stopped posting- made a new forum, and of course we got some new posters but they are immature little dumbasses.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:thats not the reason this section is dead, the reason its dead is because about 20 quality posters madrid posters stopped posting- made a new forum, and of course we got some new posters but they are immature little dumbasses.

oh u mad for sure..

i should remind you that i included your name because you were sucking up to messi winning balon d'or a few weeks ago, hence your name mentioned, other than that... i don't even care....

And guys, its only summer, besides modric we aren't even linked to anyone else in a very solid manner to have a discussion... but hats off to mtfootbal... he truly does post alot...

and as for those who quit real madrid section... it wasn't because they didn't like this forum, they just couldn't stand barca fans making fun of them (after 3-1 home league defeat)... and ran away... and another reason they left was because posters like mamad and some others were constantly attacking ronaldo for that defeat and made many threats about him being the biggest flop and so on....

So really, they abondoned their section after not being able to take some trolling... which means they were soft fans.... i don't see Khaled , LM or Jiopsi leaving anytime after we won the league... and we trolled them...

it's part of football,
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:21 pm

you started watching madrid when ronaldo signed didnt you..

god i hate ronaldo fan boy bandwagonners.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 pm

The Ronaldo haters Turok, Nick, Sportsczy etc left after Ronaldo gave them a slap in the face with his performances. Hate it or love it Ronaldo is Madrid's best player and without him, the team would not achieve even 50% of it's successes, especially against one of the greatest teams assembled in Spanish football.

The Madrid section is better off without all the hate in my opinion, there isn't much to debate, because the team is finally in a very stable phase after a decade of so of so much change and inconsistencies, for instance, we all know what formation Madrid will play next season and which players will play, so there isn't much to be debated.

Their new forum is not even that active as of the last time I checked. Many of them still post in GL, under the same or different usernames in the General Section.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Personally I have little interest posting when the season is on a break, add the fact that there is little to discuss about. Our starting XI is set, our team is good. I am sure the section will get a bit more active once the season starts.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:you started watching madrid when ronaldo signed didnt you..

god i hate ronaldo fan boy bandwagonners.

not really, guti was my most fav player... stop pulling stuff from ur ar**...
la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 25 U-mad-bro-again
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm

buddytaller wrote:The Ronaldo haters Turok, Nick, Sportsczy etc left after Ronaldo gave them a slap in the face with his performances. Hate it or love it Ronaldo is Madrid's best player and without him, the team would not achieve even 50% of it's successes, especially against one of the greatest teams assembled in Spanish football.

The Madrid section is better off without all the hate in my opinion, there isn't much to debate, because the team is finally in a very stable phase after a decade of so of so much change and inconsistencies, for instance, we all know what formation Madrid will play next season and which players will play, so there isn't much to be debated.

Their new forum is not even that active as of the last time I checked. Many of them still post in GL, under the same or different usernames in the General Section.

Exactly!... but the mass departure occured when we lost 3-1 in bernabeu last november, when ronaldo and whole team played real bad i remember....

the reason they left was... barca fans trolled them bad but main reason was... that our own madrid fans... started turning against our own players and blame game started, starting with ronaldo... *that's when Ronaldo Fan Group on main page was started by Huntsman i believe... *

anyways, this site will soon transform again
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 pm

i started supporting madrid cause of mourinho Razz

maybe it sounds stupid but thats the way it is
i will still keep supporting even when mou leaves there are a lot of things dragging me into doing it

i dont consider myself a "madridista" but im sad when the club faces defeat and in suicide attempt when the defeat is from barcelona

just wanted to share this xD for some to know that even as a "player fan" or rarely (coach fan XD) you can love and be a die hard fan for the club it self eventually

#justsayin

btw what i do is literally and at its maximum glory hunting since i follow mourinho.. haha

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:29 pm

^ No you can't.

People always leave, especially in football...when Mourinhio leaves you will no longer support Madrid or possibly even follow Madrid, and therefore you can never be die hard....you can only pretend to be for the short space of time that it suits your interest.

As for the rest of you

Saying we wouldn't have 50 % of our success is both idiotic and disrespectful.What is 50 % of a trophy? , half a trophy? Ronaldo has been a Madrid player for three years but is responsible for 50 % of our success, that's they type of garbage that annoys me. Secondly...Ramos, Higuain, Casillas have done more for this club than some of you will ever know. Ronaldo, Benzema and Ozil may be the poster boy's and the superstars but these guys are the core, they are the leaders , they are the ones that define us...the day that is eclipsed just because a piece of paper filled with numbers says they should be less relevant is the day Madrid fans (the true ones) not you lot, lose sight of what this club really means.

Higuain has done infinitely more for this club than Ronaldo has, so too has Ramois and Casillas? let's not even go there, so the next time you feel like crediting Ronaldo with the success of this club think for one second about how insulting that is to the players on our team.

I have no problems with him being called the best player on the team that's fine, is he the most important ? Nah, he isn't but if you want to call him that go ahead...but don't prop him up and make him seem like some sort of saviour because with those fickle attempts to validate him, you insult Real Madrid, you insult the players, the coaches and everyone else who watches this team.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Higuain hasn't done infinitely more for Madrid than Ronaldo Laughing , Higuain was as important to Madrid's league success in Capello's second time in charge as Beckham, Reyes and Robinho.

Ronaldo literally carried the team on his shoulders during his first season under Pelligrini, we were quite a mess, no standard formation, plenty of experiments and Kaka, Benzema and Raul were underperforming with Van Nistelrooy almost permanently injured, Ronaldo was the only reason we stayed close to Barcelona in the league. Scoring clutch goals and keeping Madrid within touching distance of Barcelona.

The team got better with Mourinho's arrival and our overdependence on Ronaldo decreased with the form of Ozil, Benzema finally justifying his huge transfer fees, Alonso controlling the midfield and Marcelo playing like a true left back.

One thing that can be denied is his influence on this present Madrid squad, sorry but for me, Madrid would not have won a league or even the CDR against this crop of Barcelona players without Ronaldo.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 am

i have a feeling this will be different since i believe mou will stay here quite a bit
but i kinda agree with you otherwise i would be still supporting chelsea inter etc

on topic i think cristiano is the most important player, but mostly cause the players and the coach made him
what i mean is, it kinda feels that the game is played arround ronaldo.. isnt it?
the outcome of each game depends a lot from cristiano cause he takes the most chances of the entire attack wether is open play set-piece / direct free kick, he is the target man..

im not saying benz pipita or di maria etc arent important
but when he has 20 shots per game,takes all free kicks wins most aerial battles then its up to him to succeed and score them, and if he does it the team usually wins

i dont care if he finishes his chances or not the thing is that he takes them in the first place and that makes him a barometer for the team

Last edited by deadrave on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:06 am

Laughing

Higuain vs Ossasuna Leauge winning goal 90th minute

Higuain vs Espanyol : League winning goal 90th minute

Higuain scored 23 goals in 09...Clutch? Here's clutch for you.

Ronaldo carried nothing on his shoulders , don't insult my club like that ever again.

@Deadrave, what you're basically saying is that he's important because he's greedy and doesn't give anyone else the oppurtunity to be as important....welll sorry i don't respect that.

Well he still isn't as important as Iker and Ramos...who saved us numerous times this season and are our leaders on the field,....still not as important as Alonso, the most important piece to our system.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 am

Le Samourai wrote:Laughing

Higuain vs Ossasuna Leauge winning goal 90th minute

Higuain vs Espanyol : League winning goal 90th minute

Higuain scored 23 goals in 09...Clutch? Here's clutch for you.

Ronaldo carried nothing on his shoulders , don't insult my club like that ever again.

@Deadrave, what you're basically saying is that he's important because he's greedy and doesn't give anyone else the oppurtunity to be as important....welll sorry i don't respect that.

Well he still isn't as important as Iker and Ramos...who saved us numerous times this season and are our leaders on the field,....still not as important as Alonso, the most important piece to our system.

The first goal you shared occured in 07-08 when we had basically dominated la liga and won it!

Anyways, A poacher can never have responsibility to share a burdon of a team's success upon his shoulders...

Every Real Madrid player has a key role to play in Madrid's success... except the obvious wage burdens... Kaka.. Albiol...Altintop... Van der vaart *in 09-10*... Pedro leon *10-11*... but except these who were listed, many have contributed greatly towards Madrid's success...

It is NOT a surprise that SEVEN Real Madrid players are nominees for UEFA Player of the year... (more than any other team's)

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 am

:facepalm: never posting in this section again.. its a joke.

wait a second i know where this kandahar poster sounds familiar from- id bet my life its ijomer.. or at least just as stupid.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am

It is shocking how some people see Madrid as their personal property Very Happy

Hate it or love it Ronaldo >>>>>>> more important to Madrid than any other single player including Higuain. Make a poll with the socios of the club and they'll repeat the same.

People soon forget how important Ronaldo is to Madrid, Madrid were awful at some point in the recent past, images of Alcorcon continues to hunt me, I really doubt Madrid would not have gotten beaten by such a weak side if Mourinho was around and Ronaldo was fit.

I'm not saying we are overdepent on him, but as an individual a drop in his form or a long term injury to him would have disastrous consequences for the club.

I hope he continues his form and Madrid continue to win trophies and slap it's haters in the face.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 am

Higuain can replace him anytime anyway and they probably will, in fact one of them loves to troll me with that fact but hey, you can't expect every member to understand football.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 am

this is pointless

soon modric will become the most important player in squad eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

Higuain can replace Ronaldo? puh..lease, anyone with even limited knowledge of Real Madrid and football knows that Higuain is half the player Ronaldo is. I love Higuain and appreciate his efforts for the club but he's not a sure starter at Madrid for a reason, he'll be second choice to Karim again this season.

Anyway with Mourinho in charge the first eleven for most matches will be

Casillas
Arbeloa/new RB - Ramos - Pepe - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Di Maria - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema.

Playing 4-2-3-1, unless someones form takes a huge dip, or there are injuries.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 am

Higuain will get the ball, get rid of it, make his runs score his goals, simple and fierce, with an amazing understanding of what he does best and how to maximize it.

The dude is a goal machine , he's the most efficent player in Europe by some distance, you really think the guy can't score goals?...we lose some width sure but we'd play with more intelligence, we'd be less reliant on counter attacks and the right players would have the ball more often.

That's the garbage, Higiain is not half the player Ronaldo is, he's an amazing player, one who actually plays for the team , one who plays smart, insult him some more, I'm done.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 am

Le Samourai wrote:Higuain will get the ball, get rid of it, make his runs score his goals, simple and fierce, with an amazing understanding of what he does best and how to maximize it.

The dude is a goal machine , he's the most efficent player in Europe by some distance, you really think the guy can't score goals?...we lose some width sure but we'd play with more intelligence, we'd be less reliant on counter attacks and the right players would have the ball more often.

That's the garbage, Higiain is not half the player Ronaldo is, he's an amazing player, one who actually plays for the team , one who plays smart, insult him some more, I'm done.

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 am

Higuain is a poacher Samorai... whether you like it or not, His job is limited just to that...

Not saying that's bad or anything... but you are complicating the matters but attributing such a variety of charecteristics to a poacher like Higuain that it begins to sound very ridiculous.

No One is insulting Higuain... he is a Madridista... but that doesn't mean false things have to be said...

Higuain will make us a "non-counterattacking team" ... i really can't see that happening, Higuain's Best attributes are his :

- Finishing
- Workrate
- Pressing from the forward positions constantly.

But he is not a complete forward, not physically strong, not too fast, and certainly not a renowned passer either... That's what everyone's saying here... Sharing one's opinion, however correct it may be, is not hating...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 am

Higuain is first and foremost an intelligent player.

You want him to run a channel on the right to develop a play, he will do it.you ask him to make the extra pass he will do it almost every time.If he gets the ball somewhere he knows he has a good chance to score, he will shoot it. He picks his time and his place to perfection that's what I love about him.His movement is fantastic.

He's not soley a poacher he's capable passer , he's capable of spacing the pitch by floating out to the wings, he's as intelligent a striker as their is in the game.

Why will he make us less of a counterattacking team?, because he's not going to be a player that accelerates the pace of the game, Ronaldo does that, he runs himself into space and demands the ball and takes shots very early within the development of a play normally, he needs the accelerated pace to succeed.Higuain won't do that predominantly (at times it will happen, as it should, counter attacking is an important facet to almost all our creative players) he will give the ball up to the creative presences on the team and it will be up to them to dictate the tempo.

Calling him half the player Ronaldo is an insult any way you cut it.

As for your video, I can give you 3 years worth of Classico's in which Ronaldo has misses like that in every game that's a isolated case and he had a very bad game, I've seen Ronaldo have worse, don't act as if it proves anything.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 am

Ronaldo can leave tomorrow and I'd be a happy man. He's much more replaceable than players like Ozil and Alonso
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 am

daneq wrote:Ronaldo can leave tomorrow and I'd be a happy man. He's much more replaceable than players like Ozil and Alonso

Sahin + Modric Smile DONE lol

in all seriusnes however, which player could possible operate in the wings and score that many goals for us? or be an aerial threat , and who could possess that physicality and speed?

I can't think of any, Could you elaborate?

Xabi has chocked every single time against barca , for example, whilst Ronaldo has put 6 goals behind their net in the last year... including Copa del rey winning goal... League winning goal today... 2 copa goals... one league penalty goal last season, and one supercup goal

All stats aside, Ronaldo, Ozil and Iker and Marcelo/Coentrao and Ramos/Pepe are irreplacable.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

Ronaldo scored in 8 successive games and then in 7 successive games at the end of the season when we looked like losing the title.

If not for him and those outrageous performances we would not be celebrating La Liga.

Deal with it!

http://realmadridstats.com/?p=16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next