Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 26 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

Ronaldo scored in 8 successive games and then in 7 successive games at the end of the season when we looked like losing the title.

If not for him and those outrageous performances we would not be celebrating La Liga.

Deal with it!

http://realmadridstats.com/?p=16

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 26 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am

vanDEEZ wrote::facepalm: never posting in this section again.. its a joke.

wait a second i know where this kandahar poster sounds familiar from- id bet my life its ijomer.. or at least just as stupid.
Chill out man.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Marca:

The Real Madrid's Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo wants to merit the title of La Liga last season and got the win emphasizes that "the most difficult in the world" and to "a very strong rival as Barcelona."

"The best time so far for me at Real Madrid was when we won the league. The world's toughest league in my opinion. Also a very strong rival as Barcelona and we beat with nine points ahead of them . was fantastic, "he said in statements to the program 'Morning News', Channel 3 television Thai collects the Real Madrid website.

In addition, asked about the goals he scored this season with Real Madrid, said not remember how many well-managed overall. "Forty-six in the league. In all competitions ... if I'm honest I do not know," said Portuguese footballer.

After the European Championship semi-final against Spain, many people criticized that Ronaldo had waited until the fifth penalty to launch and finally I had not. In this regard, Madeira said that "they are making."

"I remember with Real Madrid we had to go to penalties against Bayern and threw the first and failed. With Portugal decided to launch the fifth, but anything could happen," said former player of Manchester United.

He stressed that Portugal has decided to launch the fifth penalty, but that could have happened "anything". "I say why not strip the former, why not throw the second or third ... are decisions, feelings. Penalties are a lottery. Sometimes the best team does not win. My decision was to throw in the fifth place, "the Portuguese settled on the subject.

Finally, he spoke about his vacation, the majority of which happened in Thailand. "I've been in Thailand 12 days and I enjoyed very much. The weather is fantastic, the food is very good, the people received me very well and I am proud to have been here," the Real Madrid striker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Josh I know this is a different thread but yes I do think he on par in open play with benzema, and ozil beats him on that. I don't like this "he is selfish" bullshit, when he gets the ball he looks for a person to pass to and he passes it. I can recall on one instance ronaldo and benzema doing a wonderful one two twice, with ronaldo just missing.

I know you hate him, but your underrating him too much..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Please forget hoe much of a creative force Ronaldo has been for the last 3 years ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:52 pm

I don't think so for a couple of reasons.....but it honestly doesn't matter , I've explained them before in multiple threads there's no reason to go through it again.

I will say this though, even statistically Benzema was near(or better) him in open play last year, with about 1/3 the shots and less touches.Which suprised me because I think of him as someone who could get a bit underrated when you look at a stat sheet considering all he does that doesn't show up there.

I don't think it's Ronaldo's fault though, I think he has the potential to be great in open play with the right teammates , someone like Rooney would help him by being a true striker and being someone he can cross to, but that just isn't the case here.

He is selfish tho, can't take more shots than Benz,Higz,Callejon,Ozil and Di maria combined and not be selfish Very Happy.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 pm

If you look at both Benzema and Ronaldo in open play, Benzema looks more intelligent with the ball.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

wait a second i know where this kandahar poster sounds familiar from- id bet my life its ijomer.. or at least just as stupid.
Chill out man.

doesn't that constitute as personal insult by van..? JD
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Le Samorai, i will agree with you on your last point.

Ronaldo - Higuain partnership in 2009-10 was something great, competition about who could score more... both assisting goals to eachother... Ronaldo found it much easier to find higuain, as Higuain is a classic poacher-striker.

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Chill out man.

doesn't that constitute as personal insult by van..? JD

ya it is and its also a fact.. cry harder to an admin please.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 pm

any mods check if real kandahar is a sock or not?

sure seems like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Josh is just being naive in his thinking when it comes to Cristiano. Ronaldo would continue being the main outlet in attack and our go to guy until he becomes surplus to requirements. It's why he deserved the criticism when he wasn't playing in accordance to his responsibilities (of course, we took it to a level where it shouldn't have gone e.g sell Ronaldo thread).

As for our dear section, it had a marvelous run but after the Clasico, it just boiled over pretty hard and then Sport got banned which just sealed the deal. Also remember, we all have our own lives to live. The forum, this section in particular is just one of the very minor things in our lives.

I did miss the Higuain/Benzema arguments though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Both Pipa and Cris are studs. Stop with this silly comparison lol

Lack of signings has made you guys a bit edgy Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I loved the Benzema/Higuain/Aguero stuff though. It was wonderful. The back and forth with Turok, Sport, that crazy Supermag and Josh and Nick's wonderful 180 degree turn.

Sigh...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Ah, good times. Truth is, our section has spiralled into a sort of a mess but it will pick up when the season starts again. It wont reach how it was during its heyday, but still.

When Aguero signed for Man City the butthurt from Nick was absolutely legendary :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Doc wrote:
As for our dear section, it had a marvelous run but after the Clasico, it just boiled over pretty hard and then Sport got banned which just sealed the deal.
Which he was not.

To be honest I'm kinda confused that instead of just staying in this section, he is still posting in the General Section, the section where all of his hissy fits started from before creating his own forum thus started your so called exodus.

Well he does have his own Madrid Forum now so i guess it's no use posting here either. So i guess it's fair.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 am

Ronaldo takes long shots, and trust me benz doesn't take them because that is not exactly his forte lol.

I don't really like the stats, I can give you some great passes ronaldo has made this season.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Doc wrote:
As for our dear section, it had a marvelous run but after the Clasico, it just boiled over pretty hard and then Sport got banned which just sealed the deal.
Which he was not.

To be honest I'm kinda confused that instead of just staying in this section, he is still posting in the General Section, the section where all of his hissy fits started from before creating his own forum thus started your so called exodus.

Well he does have his own Madrid Forum now so i guess it's no use posting here either. So i guess it's fair.

Yes you're right, my apologies admin. He wasn't banned...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Doc wrote:
Which he was not.

I think its primarily because his forum has ended up into a Madrid only community (it didnt start that way, but inevitably it ended up like that), so he posts in the GS because he doesnt have one in his place. Or something.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 pm

In an interview with US broadcaster ESPN, Cristiano Ronaldo looked back on recent events in his career, at his intense time at Real Madrid and also wanted to look a little at the immediate future: " I feel very happy at Real Madrid because here we always have high aims. I train with the best coach and top players in the world".

The Portuguese star feels satisfied with the team’s pre-season that is underway in the United States for the third year in a row: "Preparation in Los Angeles has been very good because the conditions are ideal". Questioned further about the strength of the Spanish league, Cristiano, like his coach, has no doubts: "Any team in the world would be third in Spain".

The Portuguese is always asked about the Ballon D’or, the highest award for which he is one of the candidates a realistic chance: "I think that is should be fairly awarded, nothing else. Naturally, I would like to win it again. I would be lying if I said otherwise. I have my opinion, but I know whatever I say will always be misunderstood. I have to live with this".

On the final stages of the season and his painful experience in decisive penalty shoot-outs, Cristiano Ronaldo finally said: "It was very hard I went through this past season. First, with Real Madrid against Bayern and then with Portugal at the Euros. With Real Madrid, in the semi-finals of the Champions League, I took the first and missed; against Spain decided to take the last one, but could not. For me, penalties are ultimately come down to luck. So for me I’d say that it was very hard to have so much bad luck in such a short space of time and at crucial moments. Everyone will have their own ideas of whether to take the first, second, the last ... but in the end it is a bit of a lottery".

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he would like to play in Major League Soccer at some point in the future.

The Portugal international is currently in USA as part of Real's pre-season tour, preparing to take on Mexican side Santos Laguna in Las Vegas later on Sunday.

He is a fan of the game in America and admits he would be interested in one day plying his trade in the country.

"If I can help to be a better soccer here I can help but I think they are great, they are in a good way," Ronaldo said in an interview with the MLS website.

"I hope to come here to play one day."

Ronaldo, 27, joined Real from Manchester United in the summer of 2009 after a world-record deal was agreed between the clubs worth £80million.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 pm

That would be stupid move career wise. Best to leave his mark on europe.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 pm

He can come in fc dallas :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo made Salvador Arana's dream come true. The young Real Madrid fan, who suffers from cancer, wanted to personally meet the Portuguese player and today he has seen all his wishes fulfilled at the hotel where Real Madrid is based in Las Vegas. “It has been a great experience and an enormous joy sharing a few minutes with Cristiano Ronaldo. He's my idol and I wanted to meet him because he's an international star. He's the best player in the world and being with him has been a dream come true, a real honour and the best experience of my life”, he said excitedly after a warm encounter in which, accompanied by his family, he received a shirt with his name and the number 1 on the back.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330112430289/noticia/Noticia/Cristiano_Ronaldo_fulfills_Salvador_Arana_s_dream.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 am

Fantastic Ronaldo interview with ESPN, where he talks about the Euros, the Ballon D'Or and his future.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 am

Ronaldo:bow:
What a humble person
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next