Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 34 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Donuts Fri 14 Jun 2013, 09:56

Why should Madrid bend their backs for a player like Ronaldo when they haven't done it before? not to the real ronaldo,or zidane etc.
The club is bigger then he is, that's why I believe they should stick to the way they handle players and use him as an example that no one can bully them.

A player bullying a team for money is not wrong it's his job he is allowed to do that and want the highest payment possible when other teams are basically saying they can do that.

somehow my viewpoint is one-dimensional because you believe I am contradicting myself even though that isn't the case, and also thanks for not answering the question, it shows me you are clearly avoiding it because you have no answer to it and probably better off ignoring the whole situation, or saying silly things like money isn't what everybody wants..

IF that is the case with Ronaldo then why in hell does he want a new contract? just answer that.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 34 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by buddytaller Fri 14 Jun 2013, 10:26

Stop spewing nonsense, no one is bullying anyone, Ronaldo is not leaving Real Madrid anytime soon, his contributions to the team is very much appreciated and the president considers making him one of the best paid players a priority for the club.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri 14 Jun 2013, 10:38

I'll answer you.

First of all, you can't say fact about things that are not facts. For example, you don't know if he is asking for full image rights - now that's a fact.

Next up, the tax percentage. You are getting it wrong completely. It's not CR's wage that is "damaged" as you put it, his employer is the one who needs to pay taxes (just like you do for any employee of any company). So, the burden of the bigger tax rate falls on the club, unless they want to lower CR's income - which would be completely unfair given that CR has been performing out of this world, don't you agree?

Money: if CR was all about the money, he can just wait out his contract or openly rebel and push for a move to Anzhi, City, PSG or Monaco. Since he hasn't done it yet, I think we should give him a benefit of the doubt. And I really think it's a wrong assessment from your part, I think the guy is all about ambition. He wants to win, he wants to score, he wants individual awards, he wants trophies, he wants recognition. And besides, is there really such a huge difference between 20 mil a year and 25 or 30? He is set for life anyways. There is also a high probability his sponsorship deals would be smaller if he played for a lesser club.

And finally, the new contract. Why does he want a new contract? Well, that's easy, why do people want new contracts anyway? To get a better deal and to guarantee their stay a bit longer. How many times has Messi signed a new contract? What was it, 6 in the last 7 years? Hasn't CR deserved a new contract? Is it blackmailing the club when you want a pay rise for the great job you've been doing? Personally, I don't think so, but you can disagree if you want. However, talks of "making an example" out of your best player are a bit silly, at least for me.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:09

Stop kidding yourself Donuts. Everyone is aware that this is much more than money.

CR feels like he isnt appreciated, he said after we won la liga last season that he wants a renewal, but was dissapointed when we took no action. yes, he wants money, but if the case is only about money, i'm pretty sure flo would pay up and keep ronaldo. ronaldo doesn't want a renewal anymore becouse he doesn't feel like the club appreciates him despite doing little wrong (which he is right about, in a way)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:25

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 34 Portuguese+footballer+Cristiano+Ronaldo+out+iyhLaaooLWYl  :coffee:  ronaldo in miami
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu 20 Jun 2013, 08:56

^^ lmao at that picture, but anyways at donuts for saying fact, why are you saying fact when you don't know shit about what's going on? None of us truely know shit behind it, but a good assumption is he isn't appreciated? And money? CR7 has money to live out a lot more than his lifetime. Maybe it's a thing that he finally got to play for his dream club, yet doesn't get the appreciation he got with united. Yet that goes without his criticisms.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu 20 Jun 2013, 19:08

In Miami? I bet he is going to Heat Spurs game 7 tonight. Epic
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 30 Jun 2013, 14:45

It's amazing how much he improved since he came. He's much better now.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu 04 Jul 2013, 15:59

Rihanna , asked about HER relationship with CR7 , :

“I have a lot of gay friends and support sexual diversity.”

bounce  , don't think he is imo.

Last edited by Bénin on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 05:01; edited 1 time in total
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 04 Jul 2013, 16:43

whose relationship?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu 04 Jul 2013, 16:57

lol. she was high or something?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:22

Bénin wrote:
Rihanna , asked about his relationship with CR7 , :

Well it's hard to judge the sexuality of others, when you're a transvestite
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri 05 Jul 2013, 05:02

Freeza wrote:
Bénin wrote:
Rihanna , asked about his relationship with CR7 , :

Well it's hard to judge the sexuality of others, when you're a transvestite

edited - Rolling Eyes 
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 07 Jul 2013, 01:41

"Ever since I arrived, I've had Real Madrid in me. Everybody knows the passion I have for this institution. My future is with Real Madrid, the biggest and best club in the world, and that's where I want to stay. I spent my whole life wanting to be at this club and nothing is going to take me away from here."

"It's clear that I love playing for Real Madrid. It's already four years that I've been in Spain and I want that to continue. I am always trying to improve and this season will be the same thing. I'm going to remain focused on winning the league and the Champions League, just like we do every year."

"Monaco? Only for vacation."

"Neymar? Not my problem. I play for Real Madrid, the greatest club in the world, filled with the greatest players."

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 12:55

he is nearing the date he will meet face to face with perez for contract negotiations Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 09:44

http://www.marca.com/2013/08/14/en/football/real_madrid/1376494236.html

CR is a GOAT :bow: What a legend this guy is Proud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:10

Cris is a legend tbh one of the best to ever play and despite all that he's still a decent guy who pays his taxes.

The People's Champion Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:46

lmao dat dig at the "saint" Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 15 Aug 2013, 13:07

Selfish and arrogant :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 13:20

I don't think it has anything to do with Bale though since they are no likely to occupy the same spots. Without DiMaria he can only rely on Ozil for through balls so instead of strengthening our side we will actually weaken it if we sell DiMaria. I don't see him starting most games but I hope he takes his chances to force himself into the line up. Something rather intetesting is that he didn't actually just say it to DiMaria's face but went a step further and told the club

dat humble and respectful legend Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 16:40

di maria's been an absolute beast in preseason along with cr and isco

ozil, benz, casemiro, and denis were also good performers. This season is gonna be exciting
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 15 Aug 2013, 22:57

Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to speak about Jose Mourinho following recent comments in the press from the former Real Madrid boss, suggesting his compatriot is "not worth it".

The new Chelsea manager struck a nerve with the forward when he said he was not the 'real' Ronaldo earlier in August, with the Santiago Bernabeu star subsequently ruffled but wanting to stay out of a public slinging match.

Although Mourinho has since sought to clarify the issue, saying his initial quotes were blown out of proportion, Ronaldo is still refusing to answer questions regarding his fellow Portuguese.

"I will not mention the name of that person [Mourinho]," he said to reporters following Portugal's 1-1 draw with Netherlands, in which he scored a late equaliser. "He's not worth it."

Ronaldo did, however, laud his current Blancos coach Carlo Ancelotti and says he is hoping that Madrid can complete La Decima and win back the Primera Division title from Barcelona this season.

"Ancelotti is a great coach, a great man and I am very happy to work with him," he added.

"We will try to win La Liga and the Champions League. It is difficult but this team is good, we have a great coach and we will try to make it happen."

Real Madrid kick off their 2013-14 campaign against Real Betis on Sunday.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 19 Aug 2013, 10:28

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 34 In-cateva-ore-suntem-martorii-unei-clipe-istorice-e-seara-lui-ronaldo-chit-ca-da-messi-7-goluri-2-momente
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue 27 Aug 2013, 15:17

He needs to stop being selfish and play for the team.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue 27 Aug 2013, 18:29

“My door at Real Madrid will always be open for Gareth and during his first season he will need to use it. He was in the top three players in Europe last season, but he can reach even higher levels.

“He will get even better. We are looking at a guy who can be the best player in the world for the next four or five years.

- Zizou

Wonder how Cristina took that..

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballack Tue 27 Aug 2013, 18:47

So, will we sell him now since we got Bale?

Ballack
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next