M99
Warrior
Kaladin
18 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 6 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:31 pm

I unironically focusing hard to see how Zlatan does things so subtly on field yet makes such an absurd difference because it does come through up in the attacking midfield to the box. His football IQ and composure is off the charts and became a stunning leader into his early thirties as it is.

He will always be treasured by Milan and clearly absolutely loves our club to death.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Luca wrote:Sassuolo and I have enjoyed watching Parma this season too.

Fiorentina has a lot of talent but clearly lack management. Chiesa a big fraud this season though.

yea they took bit of a time but then all of sudden exploded - the goals are coming from everywhere..
also i like filip djuricic - Van Basten personally recommended him to milan but galliani went deaf ears when he was still at SC Heerenveen

they have great balance of young and experience players, above all players of good quality.

i think Parma had a big fall when gervinho went out after faling badly w/ management and threatening to leave and suspension then aplogies and all - cuz at one point when Cornelius was out for months - parma didnt even have a striker and they were even playing Kucka as a forward (was playing against us in first game at their home). then after gervinho came back they became explosive.

u guys will have a very good player in kulusevski next year. guy is great going forward -

Fiorentina was a disappointment tbh - one of the best team out their in terms of overall talent but man montella couldnt get them going - then comes iachini and plays them like a relegation surviors - too conservative.

now they finally played 3-4-3 with 3 men forward and they banged goals i knew tihs. in fact if ribery joins now they would be great. that being said i think cutrone is a bigger fraud
terrible in chemistry - just runs without purpose. ghezzal is another player who has so much ball skils but really bad taste in timing or loosing ball or decision making

again fiorentina next year will have amrabat - plus + castrovilli, pulgar,w/ dalbert ribery (if he stays) they got some very good forward in duncan and kuomane, they just need a damn good CF . seriously they need to snap up manduzkic ;

chiesa - i think this guy was too distracted with him linked to juve . problem is where will he play even if he goes there... ronaldo, dybala will be already starters - and it will be him against kulusevski no?
he is a great player for me chiesa - pacy - big threat on buildup, exploits spaces well . i still believe he has some big role to play in big team and in italian national team
one of the best youngster out there

if fiorentina gets a good coach , gets mandukic, keeps chiesa, ribery, milenkovic, and signs another top defender ; they will be in good position for next season.

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I unironically focusing hard to see how Zlatan does things so subtly on field yet makes such an absurd difference because it does come through up in the attacking midfield to the box. His football IQ and composure is off the charts and became a stunning leader into his early thirties as it is.

He will always be treasured by Milan and clearly absolutely loves our club to death.

this guy is better off if he were to be handed off some milan stock if our company was traded publicly XD
ur ro right man... zlatan himself said this - i may not have a speed i had once but i make that up with my intelligence - and he does exactly that - he positions himself in spaces or runs in spaces, he can stay still but still be a threat, drops down instead of just sitting upfront (like most forward do) so he can give a helping hand in build up...  our play is not static or our build is not slow anymore - he shouts at players to run in spaces when he is helping in build up.

the last game against atalanta i was so damn impressed by this guy - we knew gabbia and laxalt is a liability - so gabbia has ball and no one dropping (kessie or biglia) dropping at one point ...  and asking for someone to come help him out - what he does ibra do??? he knows that gabbia is a bit shuddery and he drops way back all the way to gabbia to give him helping hand to bring the ball upfront - pure leadership .!! i was so impressed.

again i dont know where we would have finished without him but again how our management was so desperate to course correct the season - shows how badly the team has been managed in terms of keeping players or bringing new recruits. this guy single handedly turned out season

i am praying that maldini and massara really gets a great players for ibra and some good players who deserve to play around top players. ibra already said that maldini has not done good job before he joined, and i hope ibra before he signs up contract gets a guarantee that milan will be strengthened with top players.
i trust in ibra but not our current management of maldini and massara no offense

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 am

Sums up his season
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:24 am

Offense? How can I take any? Just last week I said I am seeing the signs of Maldini showing some dinosaur tendencies that the legends around him do of similar sort. Indeed Maldini has not shown much to be called a good sporting director, yet. Where that idea came from is not me wanting him to succeed but like Boban, he speaks beautifully about football and his ideas. But alas we know that does not necessarily translate into the admin role. I theorise Maldini being emotional or heated he can be, makes decisions with as such and its basically known by now making a decision with emotion is basically useless.

Zlatan does want him to stay and next year really will be a crucial year for Il Capitano albeit a rather boring one since we aren't evolving or building upon much.

As for Zlats he never needed speed anyway as that famous Ajax goal of his is testament to what he does. I do consider him a Milan great given the amount he has done for us in the short time in both stints.

His first season scoring the most crucial goals for our Serie A win.

Second season his best as a whole individually. This season being obvious.

Not much more to add given he is a known quantity by now for us and as a whole and surpassed and the closest think to van Basten as it gets. Legend.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Offense? How can I take any? Just last week I said I am seeing the signs of Maldini showing some dinosaur tendencies that the legends around him do of similar sort. Indeed Maldini has not shown much to be called a good sporting director, yet. Where that idea came from is not me wanting him to succeed but like Boban, he speaks beautifully about football and his ideas. But alas we know that does not necessarily translate into the admin role. I theorise Maldini being emotional or heated he can be, makes decisions with as such and its basically known by now making a decision with emotion is basically useless.

Zlatan does want him to stay and next year really will be a crucial year for Il Capitano albeit a rather boring one since we aren't evolving or building upon much.

As for Zlats he never needed speed anyway as that famous Ajax goal of his is testament to what he does. I do consider him a Milan great given the amount he has done for us in the short time in both stints.

His first season scoring the most crucial goals for our Serie A win.

Second season his best as a whole individually. This season being obvious.

Not much more to add given he is a known quantity by now for us and as a whole and surpassed and the closest think to van Basten as it gets. Legend.

true that - best forward we had since sheva or van basten although i dont think ibra would like to be compared XD
think there is just more to it w/ ibra being attached to milan than playing later on ... or that is kind of feeling im getting

atm it seems like he will probably sign 2 year deal - there are some information coming out in news outlet that he wants 6 million a year while others say that money is no issue and if milan offers only 4.5 million he will accept but wants guarantee of a regular role + competitive squad. on the same note, riola is also negotiating donnarumma salary so atm milan basically has no leverage - riola's got upper hand tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/Ibra_official/status/1289274507195084800
:bow:

imagine that Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:53 pm

Fiorentina has confirmed Iachini for 2020/21 season - disaster for Fiorentina ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:19 am

Is it true Ilicic may retire because of depression?
I thought he was just lacking fitness
Sad if true
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:54 am

Hadnt read that he might retire, but he will miss the CL this year, already returned to Slovenia
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:40 pm

Am I the only one that hates these things by Zlatan ? Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:50 pm

You're not. That shit's cringeworthy.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Zaniolo ran through our team, even if it looked like he may have fouled Bernardeschi, and sets up a great goal for Perotti.

Zaniolo come home ffs
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Next season's jersey is ugly
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:41 pm

I prefer the current one a lot more
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Not winning the league for only 1 point.

Finally I can enter in this famous list.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:10 pm

Sarri has now lost as many Serie A games in his first season as the coach of Juventus as Antonio Conte lost in his entire three season spell at Juventus in the Serie A
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 pm

A Pre and Post Covid reality

Our scudetto streak points per game

2019 Allegri 2,36
2018 Allegri 2,50
2017 Allegri 2,39
2016 Allegri 2,39
2015 Allegri 2,28
2014 Conte 2,68
2013 Conte 2,28
2012 Conte 2,21

Sarri pre covid
2020 Sarri 2,42

Sarri final amount, post covid
2020 Sarri 2,18

Bolded the best seasons from Conte and Allegri. Shows how absurd the domination was in Conte's last season, we got 102 points!

This season with Sarri we were on track to outperform 6 out of 8 seasons of the streak, and make the best debut season ever for a Juve manager in Serie A. Then our form fell of a cliff post covid. A drastic reduction in points per match after the quarantine.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 6 9841d5d5422e53658081d936fa55414f-14569-1596316934

grazie jack!!!! sad sad goodbye's didnt get a well deserved send-off with no crowds but hopefully we get to celebrate this man next season - would have loved to keep him instead of paqueta
Next stop for bonaventura - Lazio, Roma, Torino, Atalanta, Benevento all interested - dunno about milan but no official announcement but media outlets say this is it ....

great player, was tremendous in all seasons except when injury kept him out and some struggles to adapt in new system but contributed a lot overall - one of the likeable players we had

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:40 pm

man i was actually thinking he was kept because of injury or something and saving him for CL T.T depression? .
i also saw in milannews.it but even them (who has pretty credible intel) say it was kept really private so no one knows except Atalanta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:44 pm

seems juve played mostly w/ u-23 team ; i guess everyone has CL in mind is understandable but me thinks that loosing like this is only going to pile more pressure on upcoming games. i guess from risk point of view better to have important players ready for important games but still

meanwhile Inter beat Atalanta finally i gues they too had all their minds in CL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:01 am

S wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr" xml:lang="fr">No comment!!! <a href="https://t.co/RQQ73rLS49">pic.twitter.com/RQQ73rLS49</a></p>— BI1897 (@BI_1897) <a href="https://twitter.com/BI_1897/status/1288583687236472834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 29, 2020</a></blockquote>

Sums up his season

lol i may have missed that - btw juve fan is bernadeschi as good as gone or still part of team for next season?

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 am

Post lockdown Italian champions Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:08 am

Glad that season is over. It was ass, but the form near the end was great at least.

Now to the EL. Not sure when that game will get played since Sevilla have players with COVID-19.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:10 am

Welcome to Inter Massimiliano Allegri.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor