futbol
Robespierre
Kick
Myesyats
Mr Nick09
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Quique Setien sack watch, soon former new barca coach - Page 6 Empty Re: Quique Setien sack watch, soon former new barca coach

Post by titosantill Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:02 am

That notwithstanding , us throwing this title away wud be a fireable offense.

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Quique Setien sack watch, soon former new barca coach - Page 6 Empty Re: Quique Setien sack watch, soon former new barca coach

Post by Doc Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:54 am

As an actual fan of Valverde, I personally think he was fired absolutely unfairly especially what he accomplished with this squad.

As a Madrid fan, glad you guys hired Setien. Thank you.

As for Zidane, I'll want him gone when he loses 2 games in a row, this is standard Madrid fan stuff.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:07 pm

It is official. Cuckque Setién is sacked.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:19 am

i'll miss him, why did barcelona have to do him dirty like this? if that was pep who got the guys to train blindfolded the football world will be calling him a genius. for what its worth, good luck Setien, those guys did not deserve you. he didnt win titles, but he gave us memories Very Happy
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:54 am

Justice for Valverde and futbol imo
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:47 am

Nice guy unfortunately Barca was too big of a club for him and of course the inner politics
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:14 am

Also, not a very good manager.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:39 am

I h8 2 see him go.

Thanks you for the memories.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:57 pm

when it rains, it pours.

Quique Setien lawyers also sent a reclamation to Barcelona by burofax because they believed he was sacked in a way that he can't find a new club now. Barca also dealing with that

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:58 pm

rofl burofax mania
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:37 pm

Burofax battering Barca like its a CL quarterfinal in Lisbon ffs
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:13 pm

By the way Koeman can’t be registered as a coach now because of that Burofax. Because it’s an official reclamation, Barca have to settle that first before registering their new coach with the league
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:43 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:By the way Koeman can’t be registered as a coach now because of that Burofax. Because it’s an official reclamation, Barca have to settle that first before registering their new coach with the league

Monkeys, monkeys in management just being lucky to have the best player in history making them look half decent!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:23 am

Asked if he was true to himself at Barça: "Noooo. Of course not. I wasn't myself. I couldn't be or I didn't know how, that's the reality. When you sign for a club as big as Barça you know it won't be easy despite having the best players in the world. The reality is I couldn't be myself, and I didn't do what I had to do. I could have taken drastic decisions, but they wouldn't have fixed anything in such a short time as I was there... "

"Until lockdown the team was fine. We were changing a lot of things. At the break we were 2 points ahead. When we came back we started well at Mallorca but it got complicated and Madrid's run was extraordinary. In the end the tension got to us. But there are situations that in another context and circumstances I should have been different. There was no time to think or work. If I'd taken drastic decisions it could have hurt us. We had the league, the UCL. Then what happened against Bayern happened... You're badly hurt by that, you go down in Barça history with that loss. I take my share of the blame..."

"...One day maybe I'll write about it. After I was sacked, I found out the decision was taken before the 8-2."

"I was a Real Madrid fan growing up, same as all the kids were"

DB: "So the phrase that Tata Martino said to Messi - "I know that if you call the president you can get me fired at any time, but don't show me every day" - fits perfectly. Did you want to tell him?". QS: "Yes, I have heard that story and others. I don't need anyone to tell me what Martino or someone else said. I have lived it. I have had enough experiences to make an accurate assessment of what this boy and the others really are like."

"Is he keen to coach again? "Not really... I'm happy at home, with the sea, with the famous cows. I've done my mourning."

https://elpais.com/deportes/2020-10-31/quique-setien-en-el-barca-no-fui-yo-no-pude-o-no-supe.html

Kinda feeling sorry for this guy, got badly cucked by the little dictator.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:25 am

Setién contrary to popular belief on GL, is a very good coach. Brilliant developer of players and a class act through and through.

But he is a mellow, thoughtful and introspective personality, along with being rather timid from what I understand.

And if you are that and don't have the record to earn respect of players from before any big personality will clash as such and Setien will not succeed in a big club unless the reigns are given to him fully akin to Wenger.

All in all he remains an artist in La Liga and I truly believe he will bounce back.

Toxic club anyway.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:37 am

I have had enough experiences to make an accurate assessment of what this boy and the others really are like."

Wow, this guy is not holding back is he
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:10 am

Koeman reponds: "Messi is not difficult to manage. I have a good relationship with him."

Setien is just a beta, i wouldn't pay much attention to his comments since he can't manage big stars.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:21 am

Until Koeman gets sacked and he'll get verbal diarrhoea just like Setien

Koeman slumped on the bench against Alaves, tells me this guy has no absolute clue. He reminds me of Solari

I give him until December before he gets sacked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:34 pm

It was always gonna be to the next president coming in and either sacking him for a new replacement or wait until the summer the latest? Unless he gets amazing results or something. I certainly wouldnt mind a Dec change since hes clearly not got things right still.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:41 pm

You want Koeman to say, while as the manager in 12th place in La Liga, to say "yup, he's right. Messi is a fucking dictator"?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

He's suing Barça. They have not even paid him compensation.

More than a club indeed.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 pm

danyjr wrote:More than a club indeed.

Let's not put down this beautiful instution on the account of an alien agent getting in through the cracks. Bartomeu is gone and pride & respect will be restored at FCB.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum