Calcio Saga 19/20

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Kick on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 pm

@S wrote:Deserved to lose considering the terrible football we have been playing lately or for a large part of the season in fact.

Sarriball is a hoax. Should have listened to those Chelsea fans early on.





We had Conte too.

I know I'd take Conte over Sarri every day of the week. If we didn't lose our DoF and the poor texts to Costa were never sent, Conte would have never been sacked.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Posts : 34395
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:26 pm

is that jack bonaventura or did iniesta flew all the to play for milan in bonaventura human suit? jesus that was awesome stuff took like 5-6 players out all by himself...
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:27 pm

... oh theo should stop scoring... bologna 1 - 2 milan...
having replay though it was really unlucky goal...

still now milan needs to get back on track..
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:59 pm

stunning goal by Jack Bonaventura Milan 3 - 1 Bologna but bologna regardless looks relentless and a threat...

really miss bakayoko in this team... keeping midfield calm and collective, our midfield defensively is weak
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 pm

another danish player we should keep an eye on after Håland - Andreas Skov Olsen this kid has crazy pace and skills...

JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:11 pm

cmon romagnoli... milan players loosing concentration, and too guys upfront leaving midfield exposed...
sigh .. biglia in

this is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Oh God...

_________________
#JUSTICE4Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Lulcas11Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBCalcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 ZidaneCalcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 SmurffCalcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 GhelyonCalcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Hungry_boyCalcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28131
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:25 pm

romagnoli been really bad in this game... headed straight to bolgona players then theo pushed orsolini and pk now after VAR review..
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Bologna 2 - 3 Milan

Milan played well for 60 min then gone absolute shit in the rest of the minutes... romagnoli / theo was really piss poor in defense tonight

that extra time we had like 3 or four counterattacks but again the selfishness and trying to snatch glory all by player himself is something i have been saying that they should seriously stop...

they got fellow players on the sidelines that one should be looking at and score as team... we should have won 4-2 or 5-2 tonight and finish game instead we let bologna into the game until the end... they are just giving opponents a big favor by allowing into the game instead of playing as a team...

been saying this , kessie goes forward leaving everyone in the middle exposed, there are like 2-3 players where samu should have passed instead he wants to be a fucking hero! seriously that was NO time to play games with bologna knowing what they are capable of...
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:47 pm

@JespSwe wrote:another danish player we should keep an eye on after Håland - Andreas Skov Olsen this kid has crazy pace and skills...

Never impressed to be honest
Should Orsolini have played in his place

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13903
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Bologna have a Japanese player , have you seen
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13903
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Had no idea Mihajlović was managing Bologna now.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 84928
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:50 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:another danish player we should keep an eye on after Håland - Andreas Skov Olsen this kid has crazy pace and skills...

Never impressed to be honest
Should Orsolini have played in his place


tbh Skov Olsen kept hernandez quiet, normally hernandez should have sprint past opponents but this kid forced theo to track back and do more defensive work hence hernandez sucked really bad tonight in defense.

agree to extent orsolini was causing all sort of problems in the very end but to be frank tonight romagnoli wasn't in his right head either... the clearances and passes were all risky all back to bologna..
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:51 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Bologna have a Japanese player , have you seen

yea tomiyasu... did good kept simple, did lot of defensive work when needed ; fits the bill for bologna hardworking player Very Happy
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:54 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Had no idea Mihajlović was managing Bologna now.


yea he took over last year after pippo inzaghi was sucking bad and putting bologna on the brink

under miha suddenly they cleared relegation zone and was getting in quite a healthy position in mid table..
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:59 pm

the lack of discipline back in midfield is so bad ; man i miss defensive aspects bakayoko offered during his time at milan ! he kept things calm and clean with less risks in the midfield...

thinking of it now, that 35 million asking price by chelsea was worth paying for lol
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:45 pm

@JespSwe wrote:Bologna 2 - 3 Milan

Milan played well for 60 min then gone absolute shit in the rest of the minutes... romagnoli / theo was really piss poor in defense tonight

that extra time we had like 3 or four counterattacks but again the selfishness and trying to snatch glory all by player himself is something i have been saying that they should seriously stop...

they got fellow players on the sidelines that one should be looking at and score as team... we should have won 4-2 or 5-2 tonight and finish game instead we let bologna into the game until the end... they are just giving opponents a big favor by allowing into the game instead of playing as a team...

been saying this , kessie goes forward leaving everyone in the middle exposed, there are like 2-3 players where samu should have passed instead he wants to be a fucking hero! seriously that was NO time to play games with bologna knowing what they are capable of...


How is Bennacer playing?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6643
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:Bologna 2 - 3 Milan

Milan played well for 60 min then gone absolute shit in the rest of the minutes... romagnoli / theo was really piss poor in defense tonight

that extra time we had like 3 or four counterattacks but again the selfishness and trying to snatch glory all by player himself is something i have been saying that they should seriously stop...

they got fellow players on the sidelines that one should be looking at and score as team... we should have won 4-2 or 5-2 tonight and finish game instead we let bologna into the game until the end... they are just giving opponents a big favor by allowing into the game instead of playing as a team...

been saying this , kessie goes forward leaving everyone in the middle exposed, there are like 2-3 players where samu should have passed instead he wants to be a fucking hero! seriously that was NO time to play games with bologna knowing what they are capable of...


How is Bennacer playing?


bennacer is a solid purchase. i can feel the heat of guys probably thinking thats how milan has sunk Very Happy but tbh he has been a decent purchase and giving a lot for just 15 million..

he plays as deep lying midfielder, shows good anticipation, ball distribution, interception, though he has a habit of getting yellow card frequently

there is no sense of security, calmness and technical / physical attributes (like bakayoko did) so naturally forces bennacer to make tactical fouls because no one in midfield defends ...

i would give him solid B+ but he definitely can be better
JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:54 pm

He plays as mezzala or left sided attacking B2b for Algeria.. we have guediora who is our version of bakayoko except a little better on the ball and more prone to mistakes. He is at his best in that role imo
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6643
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:55 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:He plays as mezzala or left sided attacking B2b for Algeria.. we have guediora who is our version of bakayoko except a little better on the ball and more prone to mistakes. He is at his best in that role imo


we milan don't really have a proper holding or a defensive midfielder, so bennacer is playing more deep lying central role to intercept and defend and distribute the ball so bennacer has not played as b2b .. not least seem him advancing forward as he would have liked..

i would have liked kessie to rather be playing of a more holding role and bennacer in his position instead... kessie is a big liability, even if he gives 110% to the game

JespSwe
JespSwe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4493
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by S on Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:16 pm



How I wish they also put Allan on the market ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26917
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Firenze on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:26 pm

where will insigne end up? guy is too much of a midget for the PL

can't see him at any of the big teams in Spain or PSG

Bayern? Mehlan?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30903
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Barca tried to sign him a year or two ago.

Either way I don't believe a report about a coach having a formation before he is announced officially. Then that system removing the captain, homegrown star of the team. Noting also that Gattuso is appointed until the end of the season, so no summer market necessarily. And Napoli's transfers are run by a sporting director, not the coach.

Only way this is true is if ADL absolutely wants to kick out Insigne for the ritiro thing. Seems unlikely, would be so unpopular.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13550
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Who really wants to sign that fraud though ?

_________________
#TeamVAR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 13903
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon on Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:16 am

Mandzukic
Costa - Ramsey
Bentancur - Pjanic - Khedira
X - Chiellini - X - Cuadrado
Perin

The team that is unavailable for one reason or another vs Udinese on Sunday. The injuries are ridiculous and now coupled with a few suspensions.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13550
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:24 pm

we don't sign players below 1,65m

at some point you've got to draw a line

_________________
Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29006
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 16 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum