Thimmy
Nishankly
urbaNRoots
57 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Erling Haaland - Page 9 Empty Re: Erling Haaland

Post by S Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Haaland has a release clause at 70 mil and Mbappe’s contract is ending summer 2022 and he is not renewing. As of next summer it’s not that crazy unless PSG wants to lose him for free.

Haaland is destined for either Man United or Juventus in 2022

Madrid have no chance of getting him

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Why not?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:53 pm

S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Haaland has a release clause at 70 mil and Mbappe’s contract is ending summer 2022 and he is not renewing. As of next summer it’s not that crazy unless PSG wants to lose him for free.

Baby galacticos banana

Camavinga, Mbappe, Haaland in the summer, you will hate to see it

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:14 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Dont worry, it will take 2,3 or 4 years (not more inshallah) but we will rebuild and our future start will reveal itself.

Football works in cycles remember,
when Kroos, Modric, Marcelo and Ramos retire,
which is soon,
Madrid will not look the same either.

Modric and Marcelo are going into their final years as bench strength reserves and their replacements are already part of ‘starting’ lineup. We also have other 30+ players in Nacho, Benzema, Bale and Hazard with replacements on board except for CF. Kroos who isn’t yet 30, but yes we already have a possible replacement for him on board. That leaves Ramos and with the way he is playing, we still have 2 or 3 years.

That’s the difference (at least one of them) on how the two clubs are run.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:00 am

Kroos is 31 in 4 months hmm

I can't deny that Madrid has been run better these past few years as a whole but tbh i'm not excited about any of your players except Odegaard. Don't deceive yourself that you'll be much better off than we are hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:58 am

Mendy and Valverde have already begun transitioning into the starting 11 in place of Marcelo and Modric. That is just a matter of time.

Bale lost his starting position years ago with hin injuries. Hes pretty much been replaced since then.

Odegaard has done great with La Real but it remains to be seen whether he can take over Kroos, play as a free role AM or on the right. Either way, I have never been a huge fan of Kroos.

Lets also not forget Reguillon has developed greatly which leaves us with 2 viable options for LB.

Ramos and Benzema are the only ones that I believe we cannot adequetly replace yet. In Benzema case, replacing him with Mbappe and Haaland would be ideal along with a RW. That just leaves Ramos.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:32 am

Kroos has retired 6 years ago and Real have done fine without him present on the pitch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Mendy and Valverde have already begun transitioning into the starting 11 in place of Marcelo and Modric. That is just a matter of time.

Bale lost his starting position years ago with hin injuries. Hes pretty much been replaced since then.

Odegaard has done great with La Real but it remains to be seen whether he can take over Kroos, play as a free role AM or on the right. Either way, I have never been a huge fan of Kroos.

Lets also not forget Reguillon has developed greatly which leaves us with 2 viable options for LB.

Ramos and Benzema are the only ones that I believe we cannot adequetly replace yet. In Benzema case, replacing him with Mbappe and Haaland would be ideal along with a RW. That just leaves Ramos.

Yeah, thats what i'm saying. Mendy, Reguilon, Fede, Vinicius sounds like a bang average team in any circumstances as far as I'm concerned
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:11 pm

Getting haaland and mbappe same summer is a pipe dream, don't see why so many fans trust mbappe he turned down rm before, he can do it again, and haaland can easily fall off in a season but for a clause of 70 mil, that a good risk similarly to jovic.

Mendy and fede can be world class imo, vini has the potential but he rather run around like a headless chicken so he can be average as well, as for reguillon he will get overrated cause he is Spanish but he is decent.

Tbh Flo has invested in the youngster fairly well no one saw casemiro coming, rodrygo has that quality to him.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:13 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Kroos has retired 6 years ago and Real have done fine without him present on the pitch

Kroos isn't a runner dribble type, who are the only players that can be good in midfield according to madrid fans, same goes for casemiro too, you would think the club never won anything thanks to these boring players.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:27 pm

Not really my biggest criticism of Kroos is the same.criticism De Jong gets he just statpads his passing completion rate by passing it back or sideways and killing every counter attack opportunity. I guess his pressing and set piece play masks those negatives but it is what it is. He almost never plays a through ball and just passes it back to Ramos Laughing

Back to Haaland though. Had my skepticism on him early this year but he is grooming to be a great player. I dont think Madrid getting Mbappe and Haaland within the next 3 years is impossible
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:33 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Not really my biggest criticism of Kroos is the same.criticism De Jong gets he just statpads his passing completion rate by passing it back or sideways and killing every counter attack opportunity. I guess his pressing and set piece play masks those negatives but it is what it is. He almost never plays a through ball and just passes it back to Ramos Laughing

That's what I was referring to when I said he retired in 2014. The moment he arrived in Madrid as Alonso successor in this deep lying role, he started playing like a pensioner.
Keep back 10 meters from where it gets crowded, receive the ball, pass the ball to the nearest teammate, often the full back or Modric, who then has to do something with it.
Only about 5 percent of his passes have any kind of creativity or risk involved, he is a player that just does not take any responsbility for his team's game. And he revels in it, that's his thing. Just giving the ball to the next guy.

Real didn't win anything because of him, he was a passenger.
And as for Bayern, if Kroos does not get injured vs Juve, we don't win the treble. We go out vs Juve.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Not really my biggest criticism of Kroos is the same.criticism De Jong gets he just statpads his passing completion rate by passing it back or sideways and killing every counter attack opportunity. I guess his pressing and set piece play masks those negatives but it is what it is. He almost never plays a through ball and just passes it back to Ramos Laughing

That's what I was referring to when I said he retired in 2014. The moment he arrived in Madrid as Alonso successor in this deep lying role, he started playing like a pensioner.
Keep back 10 meters from where it gets crowded, receive the ball, pass the ball to the nearest teammate, often the full back or Modric, who then has to do something with it.
Only about 5 percent of his passes have any kind of creativity or risk involved, he is a player that just does not take any responsbility for his team's game. And he revels in it, that's his thing. Just giving the ball to the next guy.

Real didn't win anything because of him, he was a passenger.
And as for Bayern, if Kroos does not get injured vs Juve, we don't win the treble. We go out vs Juve.

I love this bit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:44 am

Some of the takes in this forum is really astounding. Kroos is one of the best midfielders of the last decade. And here he is being described as Tom Cleverley.

Bayern won 4-0 in aggregate against Juve in 2013, comfortably winning both home and away. How would Kroos being there magically give Juve the win lol? The only argument can be made for the final because Robben got back on the squad and scored the winner.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:25 am

Hazard - Haaland - Mbappe would be an amazing frontline. It has another dynasty written all over it.

Creator - Scorer - Runner. Great dynamic. You can expect at least 25 goals each from Haaland and Mbappe. Hazard can pitch in with 10-15. Wow, if Flo can pull that off....
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:44 am

Hazard has yet to prove that he can be much of a creator for us, but it certainly looks like a dynamic frontline on paper. In terms of athleticism, Hazard would undoubtedly be the odd man out, lol.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Hazard has 3 more years of contract. After this season we should start to think about seeking him. 2021-2022 should be his last season. Renewing his contract should be out of the question.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:00 pm

In fairness to Hans' criticism of Kroos, he has been extremely consistent with his views. That being said, without Kroos, Madrid lack a proper midfield presence. He isn't Xavi but he does control the ebb and flow of our midfield game (or whatever Zidane has us doing).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:09 pm

M99 wrote:
Bayern won 4-0 in aggregate against Juve in 2013, comfortably winning both home and away. How would Kroos being there magically give Juve the win lol? The only argument can be made for the final because Robben got back on the squad and scored the winner.

Juve had the upper hand over us until Kroos had to go out and Robben came on. Up until this point, Robben hadn't actually been a starter after he had gotten injured early in the season.
The starting 11 was Kroos as 10 and Müller on the right.
Kroos' injury was a blessing in disguise.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:06 pm

This fucking guy, absolute elite, what a striker
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Somebody should examine this specimen, absolutely insane positioning and instinct like a goddamn apex predator
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:56 pm

cyborg of a player designed to have capabilities of all previous footballers, he is a goal machine and more. I remember back in i think early spring 2019 when he was banging 9 goals in U20 game ... was frightening what he could become and brought this up in his first app in CL when playing for Salzburg for things to come

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:58 am

I would really hate to see him go anywhere else but Madrid. We have been struggling for goals ever since Ronaldo left. We really need him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:07 am

Perfect Ronaldo replacement for us wjen he is ready to leave Dorrmund
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:44 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
S wrote:

Baby galacticos banana

Camavinga, Mbappe, Haaland in the summer, you will hate to see it

Mbappe surely would have been a good singing for Liverpool specially if Salah does decide to leave one day. Klopp and Liverpool are keeping tabs on how things develop in Paris. But now with Jota I am not so sure anymore :coffee:
Haaland will surely go to either Madrid or Bayern.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:04 am

I think Mbappe is more likely to go to Madrid, doubt they will and hopefully they don't get both or we're all screwed
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next