Thimmy
Nishankly
urbaNRoots
57 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Erling Haaland - Page 10 Empty Re: Erling Haaland

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:04 am

I think Mbappe is more likely to go to Madrid, doubt they will and hopefully they don't get both or we're all screwed

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Perez has been saving up for 4 seasons for this

I am 100% sure Haaland comes to RM if we show interest

Mbappe probably already has a pre agreement with Perez but i don't mind missing out on him. I find him incredibly overrated
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Get both tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:10 am

I love Haaland. He has tremendous talent, and if he keeps on developing, he'll become undoubtedly the deadliest marksman in Europe. And considering how unbelievably scarce the striker market is right now, any team would be lucky to have him.

But the inflation in the transfer market is just ridiculous. I was just browsing through his profile on Transfermarkt when I saw this:

Erling Haaland - Page 10 Haalan10

I repeat, I love Haaland. He's a goal machine and I hope with every fiber of my being that Madrid signs him. But a decade ago €100m was the price you had to pay to get a confirmed superstar, a 25-year old world beater, a Ballon d'Or winner, a European Champion straight from Manchester United. Not a 20-year old with a lot to prove.

Haaland definitely has all the attributes to become a superstar in the future, but as of now he hasn't done enough to warrant those three digits.

BTW, he's not the only one:
Erling Haaland - Page 10 Sancho10
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:52 pm

A few years ago Morata was sold for 90M! With that in mind 100M for Haaland seems right!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:48 pm

futbol_bill wrote:A few years ago Morata was sold for 90M! With that in mind 100M for Haaland seems right!

Even Morata, deservedly or not, had a bunch of league (Serie A and La Liga), champions league, and cup medals (Coppa Italia and Copa Del Rey) at that point.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Morata was a substitute and now has left 3 clubs because he keeps ending up being a substitute. And if the price several years ago for a proven sub was 90M, then asking 100M for a definite starter, arguably a top CF (at the moment), definitely a top 5 CF right now surely is not out of line, especially if you take into account, the market value increases in past few years!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Same sentiment flew around for Jovic last year.

Not saying that he won't live up to it, but I'd like to be able to point to some notable achievement to be able to justify a 100m price tag.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:17 pm

To be fair, Haaland achieved more at RB Salzburg than Jovic did at Frankfurt, but I suppose Salzburg is an even less relevant team hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:54 am

maybe because i have been watching hauge videos a lot in youtube this came up, but my god haaland absolutely was  crazy in this U20 game scoring 9 goals. Also hauge with a goal and 3 assist not bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:04 pm

That match was ridiculous. I remember some people were speculating about match fixing being involved, but I don't know why anyone would want to resort to that in a match between Norway and Honduras U20 Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Thimmy wrote:That match was ridiculous. I remember some people were speculating about match fixing being involved, but I don't know why anyone would want to resort to that in a match between Norway and Honduras U20 Laughing

indeed, this was when haaland was still in RB Salzburg ; no way haha , i dont think any team wants to ever go to that level of humiliatio ; i did read the article at that point.. that was a year and half ago?? but this game Norway had to like score more goals as they were not guaranteed at that point to safely go past group stage, hence came with a bang.

even now in senior appearance he has lost none of it. i feel like he is still holding out and not playing to his full capabilities at times when watching him play at BVB and there is more to come from him

this game was the reason then i was mentioning for the first time during liverpool salzburg game to watch out for haaland that guy is going to be something else in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 pm

I remember you mentioning him. I wasn't very familiar with Haaland at the time. I also get the impression that he's not playing to his full capacity sometimes, but I imagine he must get tired. Especially in the past season, where he started pretty much every game for both club and country. I'm surprised he hasn't been injured more often, but that's probably a result of his discipline when it comes to fitness and dieting. Explosive players like him tend to be made of glass.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Thimmy wrote:I remember you mentioning him. I wasn't very familiar with Haaland at the time. I also get the impression that he's not playing to his full capacity sometimes, but I imagine he must get tired. Especially in the past season, where he started pretty much every game for both club and country. I'm surprised he hasn't been injured more often, but that's probably a result of his discipline when it comes to fitness and dieting. Explosive players like him tend to be made of glass.

indeed, i feel like the same. that might be true that he has been playing more and more. Favre might also be protecting him for his own good - like few games ago how after scoring 4 goals he was taken off in which he wasnt happy about.
haaland seems to be serious player on field and off field also he seems to look after himself well and yea so far we have rarely seen him out for long but its better i guess for him to manage games and not play every game full 90 mins  ; atm he is in dubai in warm weather doing some recovery. hope he keeps good form throughout, really exciting times ahead for him and norway and like u said, for his own good even if he doesnt like it, its better off probably to not overwork him this early at young age then suffer later on.

we have seen cases like ronaldo (brazil) and so many other players later in their career
though i feel that with injuries , the football has move further with so many technologies and science methodologists in advance to project the risks of injuries, so in that respect i think BVB will protect him at all costs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Thimmy wrote:I remember you mentioning him. I wasn't very familiar with Haaland at the time. I also get the impression that he's not playing to his full capacity sometimes, but I imagine he must get tired. Especially in the past season, where he started pretty much every game for both club and country. I'm surprised he hasn't been injured more often, but that's probably a result of his discipline when it comes to fitness and dieting. Explosive players like him tend to be made of glass.

Dude seems built different though. His explosiveness isn't really something that *looks* to me like Kaka or Robben. He's got a wide frame, a ton of strength, and looks fit as hell. I haven't watched too many full matches either, but it doesn't seem like he's sprinting around without the ball ala Suarez or Tevez, his explosiveness is conserved and used here and there.

Reminds me more of Ronaldo more than anything
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:00 pm

CBarca wrote:

Dude seems built different though. His explosiveness isn't really something that *looks* to me like Kaka or Robben. He's got a wide frame, a ton of strength, and looks fit as hell. I haven't watched too many full matches either, but it doesn't seem like he's sprinting around without the ball ala Suarez or Tevez, his explosiveness is conserved and used here and there.

Reminds me more of Ronaldo more than anything

i have seen quite the opposite like against PSG last season right from his own half with sudden change in pace, though yes he uses lot of strength.

mbappe got a good competition in coming years

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 am

Erling Braut Haaland (20) will not continue at Borussia Dortmund next season, and his agent Mino Raiola will do his best to try to place him at Barcelona. Raiola is interested in having good relations with Barça. [cat radio]

It's coming home Proud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:05 pm

confirmed then
Messi to PSG
Salah to Madrid
MBappe to Liverpool cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:10 pm

Myesyats wrote:Erling Braut Haaland (20) will not continue at Borussia Dortmund next season, and his agent Mino Raiola will do his best to try to place him at Barcelona. Raiola is interested in having good relations with Barça. [cat radio]

It's coming home Proud

I hope that’s as fake as fake gets. I’ll probably end my La Liga streaming subscription Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Thimmy wrote:I hope that’s as fake as fake gets. I’ll probably end my La Liga streaming subscription Laughing

Cmon, join the family, we will welcome you with open arms :wub:

Madrid will get Mbappe or Salah and everyone will rejoice!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:26 pm

This guy is winning the ballon d'Or sooner than later. He has literally everything. Being 6'4 and being as fast as prime Ronaldo itself is a cheat code

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:Erling Braut Haaland (20) will not continue at Borussia Dortmund next season, and his agent Mino Raiola will do his best to try to place him at Barcelona. Raiola is interested in having good relations with Barça. [cat radio]

It's coming home Proud

Unreal disrespect for Braithwaite
Erling Haaland - Page 10 EnnjYszXcAEUKbW
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:01 pm

No doubt in my mind that he'll be a +3 time CL champion when it's all said and done.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:06 pm

The question would be though is he suitable for Barca's style? As in he seems very much a player that is best at counter attacks and with space because of his speed? Is his link up and technique good enough to consistently succeed vs the ptb teams that leaves u no space that Barca face basically every game? I know hes physically strong and fast in general with great finishing, Im sure he would be a huge upgrade for us, but not sure if it would mean automatic success...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:04 pm

It won‘t be an automatic success, as he‘s still not very good in link up play (at least not on Barça‘s level) but he‘s still 20. If they still know how to develop young players, and improve his link up play, the guy will be unstoppable.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:26 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:The question would be though is he suitable for Barca's style? As in he seems very much a player that is best at counter attacks and with space because of his speed? Is his link up and technique good enough to consistently succeed vs the ptb teams that leaves u no space that Barca face basically every game? I know hes physically strong and fast in general with great finishing, Im sure he would be a huge upgrade for us, but not sure if it would mean automatic success...

No player in the world is suitable to barca style since you don't have a style. Why would any talented player want to go to that mess of a club?

Hope he goes to Madrid or Arsenal

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next