Firenze
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
S
41 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haaland's next destination

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_lcap50%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_lcap40%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_lcap10%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Empty Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by S Fri 18 Feb 2022, 18:05

Thought of writing a long post but too lazy. I'm surprised there isn't much discussion on his future here.

Rumors are flying all over the place. Madrid, Barca, PSG, City yet it's anyone's guess at this point. It's been ages since we've had a proper transfer 'war' for a player.

With Mbappe's future already decided, which team will the best young CF be playing for next season?

My prediction: I'm going to take a wild and crazy guess. I pick Barca. I believe in the hype of Catalan Tuttosport. Gonna need another huge bank loan though.

Last edited by S on Thu 12 May 2022, 13:42; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by titosantill Fri 18 Feb 2022, 18:44

until there's an actual presentation, mbappe's future is not already decided. psg can still make a huge offer that madrid may not be able to match. mbappe and haaland are being smart, keep quiet play ure football, and let the media speculate....it ups ure prices. to me its all far from decided
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri 18 Feb 2022, 21:04

War is an understatement.

How many clubs have you seen in the past fight for the signature of one player right down to the wire? Because what we have seen in the past is that usually many clubs phone the player's agent at first claiming to be interested. And then a few days later, only two clubs remain in the race due to the asking price or some other reason.

This is not applicable for Haaland because he becomes available exactly when many clubs are in dying need of a great number 9. So expect the plethora of clubs who will come knocking (or have already) will stay in the race until the very last second.

If PSG loses Mbappé this summer, they will go all out for Haaland. The Bald Fraud as well is looking for a striker so expect City to be a serious contender as well. United is loaded with cash so expect them to make a serious bid. Barça are in a bad financial situation, but you can't rule them out either. Bayern also must be looking for a good replacement for Lewa, so they will be there too.

Then you have the club of my heart who I hope with every fiber of my being they are interested in Haaland.

I told you war is an understatement because all those clubs are going for the kill this summer. Whoever signs him will guarantee having the best number nine in Europe for at least the next decade. As for the rest, they will be forced to settle for the other strikers who aren't fit enough to lace Haaaland's shoes...even combined.

Strap yourselves, because there will be blood.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 18 Feb 2022, 21:15

forget mbappe, this guy is the real deal imo

I see him at Madrid only if PSG retain Mbappe which seems unlikely

unlikely he even gives us much of a look, we're still a big name but we havent won a major trophy besides europa league(lol) in forever, everyone will be offering him truck loads of cash

only see it being one of PSG, City or Madrid tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri 18 Feb 2022, 22:19

Can't wait to sign Haaland, Mboope, Pogba, Rudiger and 2 other players next summer.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri 18 Feb 2022, 22:55

Firenze wrote:forget mbappe, this guy is the real deal imo

I see him at Madrid only if PSG retain Mbappe which seems unlikely

unlikely he even gives us much of a look, we're still a big name but we havent won a major trophy besides europa league(lol) in forever, everyone will be offering him truck loads of cash

only see it being one of PSG, City or Madrid tbh

You can remove PSG from that list. They are determined to be the retirement home of ex superstars. Word is they will go for Ronaldo. Can’t wait for Harmonica’s words describing Messi and Ronaldo on same team!

I do hope Haaland signs with Madrid, but I suspect there are too many obstacles of having both Mbappe and Haaland on same team. I think City wins this war!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 18 Feb 2022, 23:03

I think City too. Would be awesome to have in the GOAT league.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 20 Feb 2022, 21:08

In my own dreamworld, come to Barca, just to keep the Real-Barca alive, n also the league for yrs to come alive, otherwise it will be too easy for them. Real v Barca, Mbappe v Haaland. La Liga wont be finished after all...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 25 Feb 2022, 09:58

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 12 Mar 2022, 09:39

Looks like City are winning this war

This saga ends before it could even begin ffs

Fail thread
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 12 Mar 2022, 10:28

Probably Raiola putting pressure on the stalling teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat 12 Mar 2022, 16:39

Mistake on his behalf IMHO. I'm guessing the salary City are offering is higher than others but does the current style of City suit him? Having said that if/when Fraud leaves their style will change.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat 12 Mar 2022, 17:01

i was all for him moving to City because i will get to see him constantly in the GOAT league, but now that you mention it, yea, gotta be worried that Pep will not maximise his talents as a 9.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat 12 Mar 2022, 18:49

Please let it not be true. Please let it not be true Crying or Very sad

@Thimmy, talk to your countryman for god's sake. Don't let the bald fraud take him away.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 12 Mar 2022, 21:41

Mbappe and Haaland on the same team was probably unrealistic to begin with Sad

And even if I had the chance to talk to Haaland, his Norwegian accent is so distinctive to the small village and region where he grew up, that I'd probably only understand about half of what he says Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat 12 Mar 2022, 22:13

According to reddit the guy who broke this story is a tier 1 for City gets his confirmation directly from City CEO and only talks about things that are 99% done. Other reports do indicate that City told Haaland that if in a couple years he wants a move to Madrid they won't stand in his way like PSG did with Mbappe. In any case not a bad move City already have a ready made team lacking that goalscorer, Haaland can kick it there, get the English hype behind him, maybe win a CL or 2 then go to RM.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 14 Mar 2022, 15:10

The war is over!

It really is only between City and RMad and the post above makes sense, that even if Haaland’s desire is RMad, they are too many complications, with Mbappe all but confirmed, in Madrid’s front line for Haaland to come this year.

As for Barca, today’s liga budget limitations publication says they were never in midst.

Budget limitations for players salaries for la liga were published today. Barca is negative 144M (only team in the red), while RMad is 739M (by far the highest, nearest team is Sevilla at 199M). Although these numbers don’t effect this season, they will impact next summers signing capabilities. The revenues will be better as we get more post covid, but the limitation will force Barca to shed players to be able to sign and no doubt prohibitive to make a large signing like Haaland or even Salah.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 14 Mar 2022, 17:38

How the heck were they able to sign players this winter scratch

Apparently were are as bad financially as Barca Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 14 Mar 2022, 18:19

If you remember they had to make adjustments every time they signed someone before they could register them. Also they were in a negative position even after they let Messi go. Imagine the dilemma if they had kept Messi! Tebas has kept pressure on Laporta trying to get accept that awful liga deal. But I think Laporta is doing a good job in doing what he can to rebuild squad and improve financial situation.

It too bad the majority of fans don’t understand financial as what the previous management was not only financially disastrous, it wascriminal.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 15 Mar 2022, 09:23

We will sell players and the board is closing in on new big sponsorship deals and the CVC will be agreed upon after renegotiation.

I'm not 100% confident because the situation is unclear as of now but Laporta said in the past he will make it work so that they can make one big signing in the style of Haaland or Salah
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 15 Mar 2022, 09:30

Anyways the horror stories of Barca going broke are premature. In private Laporta is optimistic about landing Haaland as various sources have reported over the past months consistently
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 15 Mar 2022, 15:15

I don’t know what you have been reading? There are all kinds of statements by him in past few days of it is impossible to sign Haaland despite the desire. Also he would be a fool to take Tebas CVC deal. He is much smarter than that. IMO, he is the man that will resolve this, just look what he was able to do in past 2 months. But it will take time and you have to have patience.

The bad news, for you, is that Madrid has recovered mostly financially. Meaning you will not be among the elite of Europe for now, while Madrid likely gets back there next year. But you are still the competition to watch out for in liga.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 15 Mar 2022, 15:21

Yep he said he won't put the club at risk. When it comes to haaland obviously City will outbid us, they will outbid anyone. But maybe he'll choose our sporting project, who knows. But Salah looks more likely as of now, even if still not all that easy

Im not sure if haaland fits our style anyway.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 15 Mar 2022, 15:25

Haalands problem is his agent

Alot of big teams are staying away because of the money you'd have to pay to his whole family tree as well as that vulture he has as an agent

He might go the Pogba way signing for a team that probably wasn't his first, second or even his third choice team. Shame because LaLiga needs a player like him

@Myestats, Auba is out there scoring goals in bucketloads and Haaland is 10x better than him which ever angle you look at it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 15 Mar 2022, 16:26

Barca of course can't afford Haaland, evrything else is just propaganda and posturing.
Salah? Laughing

English tabloids may claim he's a done dealio to City but I'm still convinced he'll go to Real in summer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum