Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 8 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:04 am

PSG despise Barca... they would rather rake them over coals than give into anything.  They will require max euros paid immediately or nothing.  

For PSG to show flexibility, it has to be some other team.

Oh and they don't want Dembele or Coutinho.  If Neymar is sold, they'd make a full court press on Pogba per media speculation.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 8 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 am

sportsczy wrote:PSG despise Barca... they would rather rake them over coals than give into anything.  They will require max euros paid immediately or nothing.  

Oh and they don't want Dembele or Coutinho.  If Neymar is sold, they'd make a full court press on Pogba per media speculation.

Thats why for Neymar to put pressure is key. If he doesn't show up, they'll have to sell him. He's not a prisoner and should be allowed to file in a resignation. But qatar is known for violating human rights so maybe they'll actually imprison him hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:28 am

Doc wrote:Considering Barcelona is having a lovely time paying the full price for Grizemann, Neymar's homecoming maybe a bit difficult.
That is my feeling as well. Though they might throw Dembélé in the mix and he might actually be willing to join Tuchel.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:10 am

Barça have spoken to PSG regarding Neymar via intermediaries due to the bad relationship between the two teams. Barça's offer to PSG was 100 million euros plus Coutinho. The talks have started well and there is a positive feeling a deal will be struck. [sport]

My sources say 100M+Coutinho.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:47 am

100M + Coutinho

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 8 Giphy

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:59 am

We need to stop being gullible enough to believe this Barca can't afford it nonsense.

Every year it happens and every year they spend more than anyone else.

I stopped believing that crap years ago, i advise you all stop believing it too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 pm

Myesyats wrote:
sportsczy wrote:PSG despise Barca... they would rather rake them over coals than give into anything.  They will require max euros paid immediately or nothing.  

Thats why for Neymar to put pressure is key. If he doesn't show up, they'll have to sell him. He's not a prisoner and should be allowed to file in a resignation. But qatar is known for violating human rights so maybe they'll actually imprison him hmm

He signed a contract. When he was taking all that money it wasnt prison. Nobody forced him to sign the deal. If a player can decide not to turn up just to force an exit, then they shouldnt have any problems with a club not paying them for a few months.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Last time Barcelona signed a player who unprofessionally didn't show up to his team's preseason training they got a player who had late PS4 nights with his mates downing fried chicken wings.

Unprofessionalism is unprofessionalism. It'll come back to bite you in the ass later.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Ps4 and chicken wings > winning the CL
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We need to stop being gullible enough to believe this Barca can't afford it nonsense.

I stopped believing that crap years ago, i advise you all stop believing it too.
I totally agree with you, mole.
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:22 pm

Agreed, right down to the evil laugh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We need to stop being gullible enough to believe this Barca can't afford it nonsense.

Spoiler:

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 8 GPdnReMGDLgaYcrb7
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Spoiler:

Dude you should write a book, unreal command of the english language

Firenze is english but couldnt write like that to save his life
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:04 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Spoiler:

You're too kind, thank you. But trust me, I'm not nearly as good as you think I am and there's no way in hell I could ever write an entire book in English. I mean I could, but it would be sent back by the first professional editor in sight Laughing

Having said that, yes I'm better than Firenze.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Spoiler:

Terrible banter and if that post from top lad DoC filled you with awe then you really are the Polish Unique as we all thought.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 pm

In this particular scenario, I don't think they can without causing a serious issue in their finances hence the song and dance. Especially now that they done pay the full 120 for Griezmann.

Also, Barcelona hasn't spent more than anyone else since 17/18 and that's when they sold Neymar.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Did any of you see the Barca response to delay and money?

They indeed go to the bank to get it! They took it from a line of credit saying it is their own money! What a pile of shit! A line of credit is indeed a loan. Granted it is backed up by club assets, but it is definitely a loan to which interest must be paid.

They may not be impoverished, but they definitely have cash flow issues, some of it by the way is borderline illegal re payroll requirements, in Spain for a non profit organization, which Barca is.

And @Nick, that extra penalty or tax for a hostile buyout no longer exists. What Atleti are suing for (80M) is that Barca approached their player while under contract and came to a agreement with player when the 200M was in effect. I think they are on solid grounds to win!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Firenze wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Spoiler:

Terrible banter and if that post from top lad DoC filled you with awe then you really are the Polish Unique as we all thought.

I'm just talking facts man. It's good English for a non-native speaker. I'm not in awe but I'm gonna compliment a good post when I see one. I could write like that but it requires more effort so I can't be bothered, can you write two paragraphs like that in one train of thought in any foreign language?

Of course I also try to seize every opportunity to take a dig at you dude.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:35 pm

Firenze wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Spoiler:

"I know who you are. and i know what you want. If you are looking for banter I can tell you I have plenty, but I also have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career of destroying twats like you on forums like this. Skills that make me a nightmare for scrubs like you. If you quit now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:25 am

Lol, skills?????? You’re just another radical hooligan!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Lol, skills?????? You’re just another radical hooligan!
and you're just worn out old Spanish waiter. Lol
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Barcelona have held a meeting with Neymar's entourage last Thursday in the Catalan capital. There is optimism for the Brazilian to return to Barça. [betevé]

Are they meeting with the player before reaching an agreement with the club AGAIN? Their way of conducting business is very unethical.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Technically, all clubs do that so if it is any consolation, Barcelona is definitely not alone. Also, negotiating with a guy who wants to leave isn't as difficult as negotiating with a club that isn't in need of the money.

Good luck with PSG lol
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

"I know who you are. and i know what you want. If you are looking for banter I can tell you I have plenty, but I also have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career of destroying twats like you on forums like this. Skills that make me a nightmare for scrubs like you. If you quit now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

@Frenzy

You gonna let that slide ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Neymar story on Instagram

https://twitter.com/Mordu2Foot/status/1150082343731912704/video/1
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next