Hapless_Hans
Cruijf
sk3ptical
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause Empty Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:13 pm

But apparently Neymar will choose to remain at Barça. Thoughts?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause Empty Re: Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Papa Neymar :bow:
He should go imo. He needs team built around him its high time he stop washing messi's dishes

@bankz  pls respond

Last edited by Pirloisjesus on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause Empty Re: Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause

Post by sk3ptical Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:21 pm

yonited rofl
sk3ptical
sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 pm

United is like that awkward guy obsessed with the hot girl he can never have tbh
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 pm

- I think Neymar would be incredibly stupid to leave Barca now or in the near future

- I think for a club like United with the money they have and will get in the future, paying 190m for Neymar would make sense. He's very likely to be one of the best players, if not the best, in the world over the next decade.
He's legit, and he's a megastar of the kind only a handful are around every generation.

- I think Neymar's dad is an absolutely terrible person motivated mainly by greed, at least judging from his public behaviour now and his fiscal and business behaviour with the transfer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Well, he is still doing his tax seminars so I doubt Neymar would be leaving Barcelona anytime soon.

Agree with Col. Hans Lander on the part about Utd spending 190 mil on Neymar. They definitely generate a high enough income to afford it and Neymar is undoubtedly one of the best footballers around (before GL tax and GL era adjustment).

I am totally enjoying this new policy of Utd though. They are like Perez's Madrid but way less successful and just a bit awkward.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Neymar will be leaving pretty shortly.

I'm convinced tbh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Neymar is too soft for the BPL.

Joking aside, if United buy Neymar that would be really depressing. Luckily he won't go to that lot.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:44 pm

He is actually too soft for England. HMRC don't mess around too much.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:49 pm

S wrote:Neymar will be leaving pretty shortly.

I'm convinced tbh
Him coming to Madrid mkes the most sense tbh :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:57 pm

If you've never watched the Brazilian league, you are probably one of those people saying Neymar is too soft for EPL.

On topic: I don't see the benefit for Neymar to leave for United. I like how he fits in with Barcelona and feel sticking around for the longterm is a good career move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

I'm convinced tbh

No it doesn't. Me roaming on roads wearing my gf panties make more sense than that

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:02 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:If you've never watched the Brazilian league, you are probably one of those people saying Neymar is too soft for EPL.

On topic: I don't see the benefit for Neymar to leave for United. I like how he fits in with Barcelona and feel sticking around for the longterm is a good career move.

The physicality of the PL is overstated by most tbh, the biggest difference is the speed of how it's played. You don't get as much time on the ball to look up and make a decision.

I'm sure he'd be fine, i don't believe he's gonna leave regardless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Obviously he's not leaving Barcelona for any English club. Playing for Barca or Real is as good as it gets for South American / Spanish speaking players, that's my belief anyway. Those two clubs can buy the very best (Spanish speaking) players from England, not the other way round.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
ranDOM 10 wrote:If you've never watched the Brazilian league, you are probably one of those people saying Neymar is too soft for EPL.

The physicality of the PL is overstated by most tbh, the biggest difference is the speed of how it's played. You don't get as much time on the ball to look up and make a decision.

Or it could have been a joke and Dom took it too serious hmm
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

I'm convinced tbh

No it doesn't. Me roaming on roads wearing my gf panties make more sense than that
Real and Barca are as good as it gets, he should stay where he is or come to us.

Nerman deserves to have HIS team, as messi, as cr, as roni etc...

just what i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Doc wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Or it could have been a joke and Dom took it too serious hmm

I think in general people believe it though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Nick please. Real are not even a top 5 side.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Cruijf wrote:United is like that awkward guy obsessed with the hot girl he can never have tbh

lol. Yep.

This is ridiculous. Why would one of the best players in the world, playing for the best team in the world, opt to go to a team in decline who won't even be playing CL football next season.

We need to stop day dreaming about these superstar signings and let our scouts do their frigging jobs in finding the next Neymar, etc.

Last edited by RED on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 pm

we are a top 3 team ffs, Real, Atleti Barca
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Atleti rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Barça, Atleti, PSG, Bayern and Juve. Which of these are you currently try better than?

Anyways back on topic the issue becomes Neymar's contract. Barca's current wages are at 73% of revenues and the board has to bring them down to 70%. But if United are willing to spend big they can also do that to his contract. So what will Neymar demand to stay, and what can Barça afford?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Atleti rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:37 pm

you are talking about league run form lmao, psg are disqualified, same as bayern, playing in league with 0 adversity, dont make me laugh. PSG and their champagne football couldnt even beat our halfwit team few months back, bayern getting their asses humiliated two years running in CL lol.

When it comes down to it, we are better than all of them, same for atleti; juve are a good team good though, they park the bus well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:39 pm

But when you best them you had a real coach known for his CL record, now you have a joke. I'm not convinced.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next