halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed 8 Aug - 23:38:06

He's gone because he didn't want to sit on the bench, which is the exact situation we would be signing a player for.

Next?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Clutch Wed 8 Aug - 23:42:35

I mean I answered the question of who fits those traits. Whether that person is fine coming off the bench or not is a different question

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 8 Aug - 23:43:50

All roads lead to Thiago lol

but in all seriousness, i had mentioned a player like Paredes, someone the club has been scouting for a while. He has CL experience, and he is a deep playmaker, argentinian classic 5.

Ruben Neves who played in championship last year is still like 20, i think he is a great talent. Lopetegui had him at Porto. But EPL window is closing tomorrow.

two are the two immediate names i have in mind
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed 8 Aug - 23:52:52

I don't care who it is I just hope it's not Savic of lazio. that prick is overrated.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu 9 Aug - 3:09:21

I like Neves personally, obviously doesn't even compare to the ability and experience Kova brings, not to mention he is a Mendes client on a Mendes team, but if it was possible I would definitely consider him a notch above Llorente.

Paredes, I am not too sure. I don't see what he brings to the table that is significantly better than Llorente.

Like you said, the EPL window closes soon, so we either make a deal quickly, or we are likely having to put our faith in Llorente. A lot of the posters on the forum have called for this- I was always more hesitant with Llorente, but maybe he will prove me wrong.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 9 Aug - 8:29:38

A lot of you put down players because of repeated injuries. It used to be that a season would go down the drain as soon as one of the important players got injured. Or in the case if Madrid, have one of the important position consistently under performing with no alternative on the bench!

The way around that plus be competitive in all competitions is to have real competition on the bench and to play your entire squad.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Aug - 11:38:52

According to Onda Cero, we are negotiating with Bayern to sign Thiago, between 40-60 mil.

This would be perfect:
-game controller
-midfield general
-elite passer
-will help with the build up from deep
-versatile, can play nearly every position in midfield

As i said there are only two players in the team able to do this at an elite level, and that's Kroos and Modric. If we are gonna play that possession football + high press, then he is exactly the type of midfielder that will help us control the space in midfield and dominate on the ball.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Aug - 11:44:17

wow, the three best midfielders in the world in one team!

Tier 1 source apparently (says Reddit who are tier 1 on rating tier 1 sources)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri 10 Aug - 12:07:54

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to Onda Cero, we are negotiating with Bayern to sign Thiago, between 40-60 mil.

This would be perfect:
-game controller
-midfield general
-elite passer
-will help with the build up from deep
-versatile, can play nearly every position in midfield

As i said there are only two players in the team able to do this at an elite level, and that's Kroos and Modric. If we are gonna play that possession football + high press, then he is exactly the type of midfielder that will help us control the space in midfield and dominate on the ball.

Just add to your comments Nick, Lopetequi used him a couple of times in Busquets position, so you can say he can play all midfield positions. I think this is great as it has been reported that Thiago is anxious to come. I just hope Bayern is receptive.

I see the starting midfield being Thiago, Modric, Kroos and Isco. All of a sudden the bench of Casemiro, Llorente, Ceballos doesn’t look bad.

Now if we can just get a CF, I will be satisfied. I don’t like the idea of Benz Bale as the forwards, backed up by Asensio and Lucas.

Still wondering about chances for Vinicus or Odegaard finding a spot. Right now, we could use someone to backup Isco. I know there are some on squad that can, but my point is there is an opening in roster re numbers.

Also looks like they will not buy another CB for Vallejo, promoting Sanchez instead. Sounds like Achraf / Mayoral again!

Anyways, let’s hope Bayern agree and then we are just a CF away from being competitive.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 10 Aug - 12:34:28

https://www.ondacero.es/programas/transistor/audios-podcast/luka-modric-pedira-a-florentino-perez-salir-del-real-madrid-y-fichar-por-el-inter-de-milan_201808095b6cb44e0cf2f2fa2ce24f21.html

Luka Modric will ask Florentino Perez to let him leave
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri 10 Aug - 12:59:56

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/08/10/5b6d6037ca474197448b4621.html

Meanwhile, Modric posts a photo of himself basically saying all things are normal (and fans replying asking him to stay. Club insisting he will stay and are preparing a revised contract. The meeting between Modric and Perez is happening now nad you can expect the outcome will be that Modric is staying with. Arevised contract!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 10 Aug - 13:26:48

i've paid little attention to the modric story, i believe he's staying and him and his agent just playing their cards right, wisely i might add.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Fri 10 Aug - 14:15:04

Marca reporting that we are after Milinkovic Savic too, interesting.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Aug - 14:18:55

Makaveli wrote:Marca reporting that we are after Milinkovic Savic too, interesting.
they are not saying that...

Not that it matters when he is priced at 110+ mil lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Fri 10 Aug - 14:24:43

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 02e2f863f25c9156f280e6c0730905f0
granted its on the side as "live news" or whatever but still.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri 10 Aug - 14:28:26

Makaveli wrote:Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 02e2f863f25c9156f280e6c0730905f0
he is not worth it. I don't know why we are going after this guy instead of going for another attacking player.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Aug - 15:18:24

Makaveli wrote:Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 02e2f863f25c9156f280e6c0730905f0
you clearly need to learn how to read transfer news. That's not a report from Marca sources stating "that we are after Milinkovic Savic".

It's a second hand report from Marca, quoting Italian sources, who are reporting of our interest.

It's clearly not the same thing. That's not sourced from Marca and their journalist, so don't paraphrase it as if it was. The source an information comes from matters.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 10 Aug - 15:25:19

Tuttosport is also a really bad Italian source

If Sergej does join Real.... stay safe @nick

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Fri 10 Aug - 15:54:25

Not really big on Marca I had no idea they were quoting other sources, I though it was like live updates they find as they go sorta thing so yeah ok
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri 10 Aug - 19:24:14

Clown in AS reported that Mariano would not accept coming as sub for Benzema and he rekt them on twitter  Proud

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri 10 Aug - 19:38:07

I had no idea thiago had quite the following here...
I only see overration. as long as he doesnt cost more than 70m i guess it wont be so bad.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 11 Aug - 9:30:34

If Thiago gets sold for 50 million or less, I am totally not gonna let Hans forget this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 11 Aug - 16:59:53

With Vidal gone, I just don't see it happening. Certainly not for 50m

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat 11 Aug - 18:15:19

vanDEEZ wrote:With Vidal gone, I just don't see it happening. Certainly not for 50m

Right! I even struggle to figure out why Thiago is even being considered "for sale" at Bayern.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat 11 Aug - 18:47:13

Let’s not consider any Bayern reasoning. Let’s just get Thiago on board ASAP. If you don’t recall both Nick and I have been asking (dreaming) for Thiago for probably 5 years!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 12 Aug - 18:44:28

Are we gonna sign Rodrigo?

Valencia are loading up on strikers lol, right now they have:
-Rodrigo
-Batshuayi
-Mina
-Zaza
-Gameiro

hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next