urbaNRoots
Vlad the Impaler
BarcaLearning
Chumlum
Firenze
82 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 22 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:27 pm

wouldn't mind him at Arsenal actually

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 22 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club

Post by danyjr Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 pm

El Gunner wrote:wouldn't mind him at Arsenal actually
He would never come to a club that won't give him gazillions to spend.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:43 pm

Would love him back at Barca but I see him at PSG next season. Who knows, maybe he'll take a gap year.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:58 pm

PSG would be a dream for him.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Someone as insanely competitive and crazy as him dreaming of France? I very much doubt that.

He's more likely to retire than go to France.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:14 pm

He went to Bayern didn't he
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Someone as insanely competitive and crazy as him dreaming of France? I very much doubt that.

He's more likely to retire than go to France.

Really? I'd say going to a rich team that has domestic football by the balls is right up his alley.

He'll spend a couple of billions, win three consecutive league titles, fail in Europe, and then repeat the same thing with Juventus.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:51 pm

He went to Bayern so I don't see why he won't go to PSG.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Doc wrote:He went to Bayern so I don't see why he won't go to PSG.
because he will be expected to win the UCL at psg and we all know thats not possible
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:56 pm

Unique wrote:
because he will be expected to win the UCL at psg and we all know thats not possible

Honestly, if PSG makes at least 1 final, they'll call it a success because at Bayern and City (so far), he didn't win a single European title or made the final and yet, it is considered a success. Personally feel PSG and Pep is a thing that might happen.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Doc wrote:
Unique wrote:

Honestly, if PSG makes at least 1 final, they'll call it a success because at Bayern and City (so far), he didn't win a single European title or made the final and yet, it is considered a success. Personally feel PSG and Pep is a thing that might happen.
yeah i agree. he will end up there one day.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:53 pm

I would welcome that because it would mean Tuchel would come to Bayern
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Different world, Germany at the time isn't what it is now.

Klopp was still at Dortmund and Bayern hadn't dominated in the previous 3 seasons like they have since.

Dude is insanely competitive, yes he spends shit tonnes of money but he's not going to go to some tier 5 league.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 pm

If I recall, Bayern won the treble while winning Bundesliga by like 20+ points the season before Pep was hired. Not sure how that version of Bundesliga is any different from the current version of Ligue 1 where one team is insanely dominate while everyone else fights for 2nd but whatever.

As for Pep being ultra competitive, most top managers are ultra competitive but at the same time, this is their job. Pep would go where the money is best.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Doc wrote:If I recall, Bayern won the treble while winning Bundesliga by like 20+ points the season before Pep was hired. Not sure how that version of Bundesliga is any different from the current version of Ligue 1 where one team is insanely dominate while everyone else fights for 2nd but whatever.

As for Pep being ultra competitive, most top managers are ultra competitive but at the same time, this is their job. Pep would go where the money is best.

I mean he could just got to Saudi, Qatar or China he'd get paid an arm and leg. I'd say he gets very high salary but he goes where you knows he has a good platform to work from to build his team, gets backing from the board and with the resources. People fawn on this stuff but it's his job his stock is high now might as well take advantage of it before it falls.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:29 pm

Doc wrote:If I recall, Bayern won the treble while winning Bundesliga by like 20+ points the season before Pep was hired. Not sure how that version of Bundesliga is any different from the current version of Ligue 1 where one team is insanely dominate while everyone else fights for 2nd but whatever.

when Pep agreed to join Bayern, we hadn't won the Bundesliga in 2 seasons and had lost 2 CL finals
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Maybe you want to come home, Pep? Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:47 am

Post-leicester: "We lose points, we lose games, but we never lose our game"

My presidentmanager Proud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:11 pm

petition to rename this thread into

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Cup

Aye of nay?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:11 am

what are you on about you pedantic teenage asian football chick.

Pep was hired after old man alzhiemer heynkes. stop making bald people special.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:30 am

Solskjaer became only the third manager to win two away matches against Pep Guardiola in his managerial career, joining current Spurs boss and former United manager Jose Mourinho as well as Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp.

@Kaladin

bald fraud rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:23 am

Fantastic actor, gesticulations on the sidelines might fool the cameras and Hans, yet try to find one post of me praising Lewandowski (Post Madrid '13 doesn't count), padding against the Zagrebs in CL group stages might mean a lot to 3 Bundesliga fans around the world, but, like Immobile, and many other strikes whomst i shall not name lest i be smited, he can score 500 goals in one campaign and i still wouldn't rate him. But back to Sheikh Mansour Pep, just go watch that Amazon series with him. You know when a teacher rambles and you have no idea what the fuck he is currently saying, so he is just formulating words and you're just nodding? Its like that except with Catalan-English. Delph almost undermined his totalitarian regime and look where he is now.

Onne of my favorite footballing moments

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:54 am

Firenze wrote: Solskjaer became only the third manager to win two away matches against Pep Guardiola in his managerial career, joining current Spurs boss and former United manager Jose Mourinho as well as Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp.

@Kaladin

bald fraud rofl

last nights game meant nothing as City handled you in the first leg
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am

I for one can’t wait to see the fraud handling Zizou in a high-pressure European Night in football’s greatest temple
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:59 am

Myesyats wrote:
Firenze wrote: Solskjaer became only the third manager to win two away matches against Pep Guardiola in his managerial career, joining current Spurs boss and former United manager Jose Mourinho as well as Liverpool  coach Jurgen Klopp.

@Kaladin

bald fraud rofl

last nights game meant nothing as City handled you in the first leg

It's the Manchester Derby. At their ground. They fielded their best team.

Fuck you mean it meant nothing?

Pep's a jobber. Would love to see him manage Newcastle for a season on a jobseekers budget.

Bruce >
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:17 am

Kaladin wrote:Onne of my favorite footballing moments

rofl

Mixture of sociopathic, passive aggressive, obsessive compulsive disorder and probably a host of other things I don't even know of.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next