BarcaLearning
Firenze
Casciavit
37 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Leroy Sané Fan Club - Page 8 Empty Re: Leroy Sané Fan Club

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:34 pm

Casciavit wrote:Also you coming in here means his chances of having a stinker tomorrow have increased even more Loool.

I’ll just keep embarrassing you until you realize you can be wrong sometimes and you stop pulling your infamous “stay mad” quote.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:23 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Also you coming in here means his chances of having a stinker tomorrow have increased even more Loool.

I’ll just keep embarrassing you until you realize you can be wrong sometimes and you stop pulling your infamous “stay mad” quote.

Ramadan tax. Allah listened to his pregame prayers. He ain't scoring that penalty if it wasn't. Stay mad.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Both managers, first Nagelsmann at Bayern and now also Flick for the NT (who had initially installed him on the right wing at Bayern), seem to have switched to playing him on the left, now, where he just seems so much more comfortable and simply performs better.
Promising signs. Some great scenes by him in recent weeks.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Both managers, first Nagelsmann at Bayern and now also Flick for the NT (who had initially installed him on the right wing at Bayern), seem to have switched to playing him on the left, now, where he just seems so much more comfortable and simply performs better.
Promising signs. Some great scenes by him in recent weeks.

I was just going to bump this.

I thought he would undergo a Bale/Ronaldo transition to the opposite wing and start scoring lots of goals. It seems like Bayern thought that as well, thinking he'd be Robben's successor. Sane himself thought that too.

At the start of last season, it seems like he was on track to do that but then his form just derailed and so did his confidence. His awful Euros highlighted it as well. He was just so bad at receiving the ball inside because of his awful body orientation, one footedness, and high centre of gravity. Not having an overlapping RB also hurt him. It's no surprise his best form came with Suleinho playing RB.

So with him going back to LW his game will be simplified so much more. He'll be receiving on the front foot instead of on his back. Hopefully, it leads to an increase in confidence and turn of form. I think it will.

I wonder how him and Davies will adapt to each other. Both of them are better playing on the outside and basic positional play theory says that if a LW is hugging the touchline the LB should be inside, and vice versa. That was Pep's main reason for not playing him with Mendy, but it's funny that the few times they did play with each other they played amazing. I have a feeling him and Davies will work out.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:19 pm

Yep, I thought about that, Sané only started once Mendy was out and Pep had a full back who came inside (Delph? who was it?) but I think Phonzie and Sané can work it out too.
We don't need Sané glued to the touch line either, it's enough that his movement and demeanor feels more confident and natural on the left side
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:30 pm

Yeah, Mendy got injured early on with an ACL tear in 17/18 which saw Delph become the starting LB that season.

When 18/19 came around Mendy kept having recurring meniscus injuries and that saw Zinchenko starting.

Though I don't think it'll be as big of an issue with Phonzie because of two reasons. One, Naglesmann isn't as rigid with positioning like Pep so I expect them to interchange regularly. Another aspect is that Phonzie is so much better in tight spaces and in central areas compared to Mendy.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:03 am

I remember his best at MAn C was left side too. Hope he comes good soon.

Whats with Gnabry as well? Always thought he was best wide and then started to be used in the middle at the Euros? Would be a Bayern fan if them two owning it on the wings like the new Robbery and Lewand continues to do what he does.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:10 am

BarcaLearning wrote:I remember his best at MAn C was left side too. Hope he comes good soon.

Whats with Gnabry as well? Always thought he was best wide and then started to be used in the middle at the Euros? Would be a Bayern fan if them two owning it on the wings like the new Robbery and Lewand continues to do what he does.

At the Euros we were still coached by Löw, who is an imbecile. Though in his defense, Gnabry has played a false 9 a few times for Bayern and it kinda worked. But it's probably not a great idea. Gnabry is best wide. And Sané should be on the left, that's where he's best. You don't have to use them, but if you do, don't play them out of position only to then complain about their performance.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Casciavit wrote:Yeah, Mendy got injured early on with an ACL tear in 17/18 which saw Delph become the starting LB that season.

When 18/19 came around Mendy kept having recurring meniscus injuries and that saw Zinchenko starting.

Though I don't think it'll be as big of an issue with Phonzie because of two reasons. One, Naglesmann isn't as rigid with positioning like Pep so I expect them to interchange regularly. Another aspect is that Phonzie is so much better in tight spaces and in central areas compared to Mendy.

Yep, Nagelsmann's positional approach seems much more fluid and chaotic (which of course means less control on games, too, at least that's how it looks so far..), that's how I can see Phonzie and Sané coexisting on the left flank, too

And it would be awesome if they could
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:57 am

Since moving to LW:

Leroy Sane in his last 8 matches:

- 4 goals
- 7 assists

Scored a great goal yesterday even if it was supposed to be a cross lol.

https://streamja.com/kqwqo

Is he back? @hans

Last edited by Casciavit on Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Yeah, Mendy got injured early on with an ACL tear in 17/18 which saw Delph become the starting LB that season.

Yep, Nagelsmann's positional approach seems much more fluid and chaotic (which of course means less control on games, too, at least that's how it looks so far..), that's how I can see Phonzie and Sané coexisting on the left flank, too

And it would be awesome if they could

So far Naglesmann has him playing very narrow. Sané isn't hugging the touchline he plays right off Lewandowski like a second striker almost. He's in a lot more dangerous positions and given his ball striking technique once his confidence increases he'll put up even better scoring numbers imo.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:09 pm

And without further ado, Nagelsmann has not only resurrected him, but gotten him to a whole other level.
What a performance tonight, crowning a string of excellent performances.

And Nagelsmann engineered a real interesting position for him, a half left inside channel verticality messenger
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Same position/role I've been playing him in FIFA last few years ngl. One of the few real-life LF's.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:37 am

Glad to see him finally getting up to top form. Coman on the left having good link up with him n also obviously making the space for him. He was almost like a 10 centrally in the match though right?

Also still think Gnabry is still Bayerns biggest threat apart from Lewand, when he came on n they went ultra attacking it was rapage for Benfica who matched them for large parts until then Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:07 pm

LEROY SANE BAYERN PLAYER
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:13 pm

Gonna call his position "false 11"

fantastic stuff from our coaching team how they crafted out how to play him
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:13 pm

imagine taking anything of merit when it comes to beating up on Bundesfodder seriously
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:28 pm

look at Arsenal fans getting cocky after a rare win
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend