MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:27 pm

WTF is Agnelli doing!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:34 pm

salmano9 wrote:WTF is Agnelli doing!

Looks like he's having a lot of fun these days outside of the J stadium. Maybe he's hanging out with Berlusconi at some bunga bunga parties as well... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Juventus Thinking About Replacements For Patrice Evra

Over the past few days, it has been reported that Patrice Evra may be on his way out from Juventus. The Italian champions are already thinking about the Frenchman’s replacements.

According to Romeo Agresti, Juventus are looking at a few players to potentially replace Evra, should he leave. A number of media outlets in England are reporting that Evra may return to Manchester United in the current transfer window. With Alex Sandro showing no signs of slowing down, Evra will find playing time hard to come by at Juventus.

If the Frenchman does leave the club, the bianconeri already have their sights on two players: Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian and Milan’s Mattia De Sciglio. While they are currently only thoughts, it remains unknown whether Evra is really leaving Juventus. However, should he leave, Allegri’s men are prepared to pounce.

After a strong start to his Manchester United career, Darmian has struggled to adapt to life in England and has been relegated to the bench. On the outskirts of the first team, the former Torino man might push for a move away. A potential swap deal between Evra and the Italian fullback is another hypothesis.

De Sciglio, by contrast, has finally settled into a nice rhythm under Vincenzo Montella this season therefore it is unlikely he leaves. On many occasions, he has reiterated his desire to stay with the rossoneri. With lots of the transfer window left, Juventus may potentially be on the prowl for another fullback.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Hernanes rejects Genoa and Hebei
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Hernanes has reportedly turned down both Genoa and Hebei China Fortune.

According to Tuttosport, the Brazilian is determined to stay in Turin and fight for his place.

Under contract until June 2018, Hernanes is believed by many to be on the way out of Vinovo during the January transfer window.

However, Genoa cannot afford his €2.7m per year wages.

The salary is no issue for Hebei China Fortune, but it’s reported the €8m per season are not enough to tempt him into a move to Asia.

This season Hernanes has scored one goal in 10 Serie A appearances for Juventus, while he also featured in two Champions League games.

:facepalm:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:40 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
salmano9 wrote:WTF is Agnelli doing!

Looks like he's having a lot of fun these days outside of the J stadium. Maybe he's hanging out with Berlusconi at some bunga bunga parties as well... Cool

At least better than being involved with Barbara Twisted Evil
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Real Madrid make Juventus an offer the Old Lady can’t refuse

Real Madrid are making a big move for Paulo Dybala

Real Madrid are starting to get very serious about prying Paulo Dybala away from Juventus. The latest reported offer from the La Liga giants should be more than enough to get the talented striker to trade Italy for Spain.

Calciomercato are reporting that Los Blancos are willing to offer £90 million plus Alvaro Morata to bring Dybala to Camp Nou. If that offer, or anything close to it, is true, The Old Lady need to rush to accept before Real Madrid change their mind.

For the record, I’m a huge believer in Dybala’s talent. He’s been excellent for Juventus this season and should become an even bigger star if he moves to Real Madrid. Zinedine Zidane has the managerial ability to help him become one of the world’s best forwards.

As a result, I fully support Juventus’ attempts to drive an insanely hard bargain for his transfer. They should come out of the deal with a mountain of cash. With that being said, this reported offer is a massive overpay by Real Madrid.

Real Madrid are making a big move for Paulo Dybala

Real Madrid are starting to get very serious about prying Paulo Dybala away from Juventus. The latest reported offer from the La Liga giants should be more than enough to get the talented striker to trade Italy for Spain.

Calciomercato are reporting that Los Blancos are willing to offer £90 million plus Alvaro Morata to bring Dybala to Camp Nou. If that offer, or anything close to it, is true, The Old Lady need to rush to accept before Real Madrid change their mind.

For the record, I’m a huge believer in Dybala’s talent. He’s been excellent for Juventus this season and should become an even bigger star if he moves to Real Madrid. Zinedine Zidane has the managerial ability to help him become one of the world’s best forwards.

As a result, I fully support Juventus’ attempts to drive an insanely hard bargain for his transfer. They should come out of the deal with a mountain of cash. With that being said, this reported offer is a massive overpay by Real Madrid.
Want your voice heard? Join the Playing for 90 team!
Morata may not be developing like many hoped he would when he burst onto the scene, but he’s still a very talented centre forward. Upon arriving at Juventus, he will immediately become one of Serie A’s top strikers (again). The Old Lady would be lucky to have him back with the club.

Including him in the potential deal is a smart move on Real Madrid’s part. They realize that Morata won’t be happy with his reduced role at the club, so moving him will prevent a potential dressing room nightmare. His inclusion should also reduce the transfer fee they need to pay the Old Lady.

I fail to see where they are getting any credit for Morata’s inclusion if they still need to shell out £90 million. That sort of money should be enough to complete the deal on its own. Adding a player of Morata’s caliber should at least knock £20 or £30 million off Dybala’s price.

A more reasonable offer might be something like Morata plus £50 million. What Real Madrid are offering currently is just insane.

Juventus don’t want to lose Paulo Dybala this summer, but that’s a foregone conclusion at this point. The Serie A power need to move quickly to accept Real Madrid’s latest offer if they want to secure a maximum profit for their talented attacker.

http://playingfor90.com/2017/01/05/real-madrid-make-juventus-offer-old-lady-cant-refuse/
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:49 pm

I agree 100% with the article. £90M + Morata is actually an overpayment for Dybala. If that deal is on the table Marotta should run to Spain and sign it.

Morata was our CL killer, he scored almost every big goal in the CL run of 2014-2015. And £90 million will certainly get us Verratti with change left over.

If Morata comes surely Mandzukic would leave. So the change left over plus the fee from Mandzukic would cover the cost to get Berardi.

Verratti, Morata and Berardi > Dybala and Mandzukic in my books.

Last edited by juve_gigi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:51 pm

'Calciomercato are reporting that Los Blancos are willing to offer £90 million plus Alvaro Morata to bring Dybala to Camp Nou.'

http://www.juventuz.com/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:52 pm

S wrote:'Calciomercato are reporting that Los Blancos are willing to offer £90 million plus Alvaro Morata to bring Dybala to Camp Nou.'

http://www.juventuz.com/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif

banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

I cry
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 pm

50M + Bale and we have a deal :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:21 pm

This is a rumor from The Sun, an english tabloid, about a spanish club making a move for an argentine player in an italian club. No one needs to pay attention to these things.

Obviously fake and not reported anywhere else.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:36 pm

rincon wrote:This is a rumor from The Sun, an english tabloid, about a spanish club making a move for an argentine player in an italian club. No one needs to pay attention to these things.

Obviously fake and not reported anywhere else.

You forgot it's being posted by someone living in Canada. #fakenews confirmed... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Sportitalia - Padovan, "Juve convinced of the value of Mandragora. Pescara important opportunity for the guy"
05.01.2017 23:15 of Drafting TuttoJuve

The journalist Giancarlo Padovan, a guest in Football Live, Sportitalia, said his imminent transfer temporarily Rolando Mandragora from Juventus to Pescara. Tuttojuve.com resumed his words: "It 'a player from which Juventus was expecting a lot, as well as the national team and all those who know him. Unfortunately the double injury deprived him of a better stage, with a great team like Juve. But nobody ever gets voted down in football, there is always a chance to start again. the fact that Mandragora restart in an environment that he knows well, with a coach who knows him well, gives him a chance to get back into the light, it does not need to convince Juve because Juve is already convinced of its value. the Bianconeri but they were a bit 'crowded in that department, had their players name, prestige and experience, then he knew and could not heal quickly so now you have this important opportunity. For me it is a great shot of Pescara who finds a motivated player. "
==
Smile Mandragora to Pescara on a dry loan
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:12 am

Reports say Evra could leave in January... potential replacement: Kolasinac from Shalke 04 (born in 1993). I honestly wouldn't mind this, I'm grateful for what Patrice Evra has done but I think we are better off with a younger wingback lol. I wouldn't be surprised that when Max Allegri was screaming at Marotta and Paratici after Suppercoppa it was towards Evra lol
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:14 am

You guys need to check videos of this animal lol he's a savage I really hope this happens, can't post it because I'm new member
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:31 am

I like that Elkann wants CL success and Nedved being mentioned but hell no on that idea for overthrowing Agnelli...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

MrSuave wrote:You guys need to check videos of this animal lol he's a savage I really hope this happens, can't post it because I'm new member

Which animal lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 pm

^
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 pm

salmano9 wrote:
MrSuave wrote:You guys need to check videos of this animal lol he's a savage I really hope this happens, can't post it because I'm new member

Which animal lol.

Kolasinac from Shalke 04 (born in 1993) lol sorry for not being clear

Edit: Also reports say Juve ready to activate Nzonzi release clause, I'm down like that we close to guarantee Serie A and Coppa Italia without tiring out our midfielders
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:21 pm

The thing about signing all these midfielders now when we have an injury crisis is....what's gonna happen when everyone comes back??
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Cotes wrote:The thing about signing all these midfielders now when we have an injury crisis is....what's gonna happen when everyone comes back??

:MarrotaTrollFace: haha. The better ones will play Smile

I doubt that at any point in the season that we will have all MFs available lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:45 pm

I never heard of this kola guy from Schalke Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Benatia could not be redeemed
06/01/2017 19:30 Massimo Pavan
article read 1144 times

According to the French press, Mehdi Benatia could not be redeemed, Juventus could decide to let him go by betting on Rugani and possibly anticipating the arrival of Caldara. Marseille would be willing to pay 17 million euro to Bayern Monaco for the Moroccan.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Juventus offer super salary to entice Milan goalkeeping sensation

Juventus are ready to break the bank to sign Milan sensation Gigi Donnarumma.

As they’re on good terms with agent Mino Raiola, the Bianconeri hope to convince the 17-year-old sensation to move to Milan’s far more successful rivals.

The latest the Italian press is reporting is a €40 million total salary, spread out over 4 years.
Another €40m would go to the cash-strapped Milan.

The 10m yearly salary would result in the 17-year-old earning €5m/year net, which is a major sum for a Serie A player.

Milan have already planned a countermove, however, and want to offer the teenager a major raise once February comes, when he turns 18 and can sign a long-term deal.

The €200.000 he currently earns would jump up to €3.5m, level with what star striker Carlos Bacca earns. Then again, the talk is that Donnarumma isn’t agreeing to Milan’s current offer.

Captain Ignazio Abate, for his part, claims that Donnarumma “doesn't see himself wearing another shirt. I think that, and I think he does too. I'm calm on that front, I think he'll be with us for many years”.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Juve to activate N’Zonzi clause?
Football Italia8 Hours Ago

Juventus are reportedly planning to activate the €30m release clause of Sevilla midfielder Steven N’Zonzi.

According to L’Equipe, N’Zonzi is Juve’s “No 1 target” in the transfer market this month and Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici are ready to meet Sevilla’s demands.

The Europa League holders had hoped to improve the Frenchman’s contract and raise his buyout threshold to €50m.

However, the newspaper claims the player has knocked the offer back, possibly due to interest from the Bianconeri.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next