Glory
Sri
Nishankly
17 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Happenings in India - Page 3 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Na mate, The stories ive been told have nothing to do with Pakistani agenda outside Kashmir.
Those stories are purely based on the lives of the Muslim villagers. I've got stories regarding the apparent media Kashmiri agenda against the Indian Army both pros and cons, Pakistani influence in the villages and some official pelting lads as well as to why they pelt and what they do after pelting and riots. Its very deep.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:31 pm

These are fundamental radical extremist conspiracy theories - Oh Pak will take Delhi. The same kind of stuff you hear Pak media & ISI & the military. There is little difference between these radical extremists & some radicals in Pak. You won't get the true story there. These people go & live in an elitist bubble.

You can't teach radicals common sense. Kashmir has one of the most abused regions like baloch is for Pakis. There is nothing called human rights. The army does its thing - People will turn antagonistic when you are slaves with no legal system to even protest. If you talk about people protesting, what the army does is nothing to gloat about ( And there maybe 100 bad apples in the army giving a bad name to say half a million people but it is what it is).

Look & read up into AFSPA, it is illegal by international standards. No1 can support or condone terrorist activities - So neither can any1 condone the atrocities against own people.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Kashmiris brought military presence up on them. AFSPA was brought after ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits which happened in 1990. It was a deliberate attempt to change the demography and for that Kashmiris deserve AFSPA. You can't start killing fellow citizens and then cry foul when state bring military.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Nishankly wrote:Na mate, The stories ive been told have nothing to do with Pakistani agenda outside Kashmir.
Those stories are purely based on the lives of the Muslim villagers. I've got stories regarding the apparent media Kashmiri agenda against the Indian Army both pros and cons, Pakistani influence in the villages and some official pelting lads as well as to why they pelt and what they do after pelting and riots. Its very deep.

PM me a copy then if you have wrote it for Sri.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:38 am

Adit wrote:ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits

This, unfortunately, never has sufficient voice. There is all the clamour about supposed atrocities by India's army, AFSPA, oppression, rights violation, etc etc etc. while nobody seems to give a damn about an entirely displaced people. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:15 pm

China again blocks Indian bid to ban JeM terrorist Masood Azar Laughing

China openly supports terrorists :bow:

Good thing with U.S is that their people could get outraged if U.S was blatantly supporting terrorists and vote them out.

China is a dictatorship and no body questions their decisions which is why it will never be a responsible power. Basically bunch of top party members deciding with out taking people's view.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Adit wrote:China again blocks Indian bid to ban JeM terrorist Masood Azar Laughing

China openly supports terrorists :bow:

Good thing with U.S is that their people could get outraged if U.S was blatantly supporting terrorists and vote them out.

China is a dictatorship and no body questions their decisions which is why it will never be a responsible power. Basically bunch of top party members deciding with out taking people's view.

Sounds like USA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Whom people can vote out. Citizens can actually question their leaders and even call them back.

What is Chinese person going to do other than saying " none of my business " for almost everything?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:40 pm

Adit wrote:Whom people can vote out. Citizens can actually question their leaders and even call them back.

What is Chinese person going to do other than saying " none of my business " for almost everything?

It actually works pretty similar to China. People vote and private electors, via the electoral college, elect our leaders who gets free reign on appointing his officials for policy positions outside of checks by upper level officials.

The average American doesnt have any more power to complain about our foreign policy than the Average Chinese person does on their end. We take our mind off things with the Kardashians and the NFL because its too painful for most people to accept the state in which they live.

This said though China is beholden to its ally Pakistan. You know how these things are. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:07 am

Yup voting works that same way in China, except every vote counts for same party. Laughing

Don't make me laugh comparing democracy with Chinese dictatorship. Another party competing is so out of the question since Army is owned by a political party rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Adit wrote:Yup voting works that same way in China, except every vote counts for same party. Laughing

Don't make me laugh comparing democracy with Chinese dictatorship. Another party competing is so out of the question since Army is owned by a political party rofl

Some people over here say both our political parties are two sides of the same coin, but that is just an opinion.

I am feeling that you hate China for reasons you wouldnt hate other nations. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Believe me we Indians have our reasons.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Lucifer wrote:Believe me we Indians have our reasons.

Give me an education.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Adit has given enough reasons mate. Read along those lines.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Nishankly wrote:Adit has given enough reasons mate. Read along those lines.

One support of a terrorist,although everyone admits this is unacceptable, isnt enough reason to hate an entire government. Especially when I have given my own nations support, who he admits isnt a rogue nation, for terrorists to help our allies.

This sounds like divide and conquer again. Western nations pitting asians against each other to maintain dominance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:37 pm

Nishankly wrote:Na mate, The stories ive been told have nothing to do with Pakistani agenda outside Kashmir.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4362020/Kashmiri-stone-pelters-admit-paid-film.html

So it looks like finally the truth is out. This is exactly what I would have told you with a few deeper details, I just didn't have the balls to say these things on the public forums. @Adit @Sri

These lads then come to Punjab or Himachal public hospitals for free treatment from the Indian government and then go pelt again.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Well the video is out. They get 8000 RS per month and for minors 4000. We need to bring employment opportunity there otherwise these kids will keep on going for the Pakistan money. These kids have no idea that if they keep on making trouble no one is going to start any industries there.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Time to bring this back up? Tensions high after India did an operation on JeM (a terrorist outfit based in Pakistan). Last week JeM detonated a suicide bomb that killed 40+ Indian soldiers.

India apparently used fighter jets and bombed a JeM camp 7kms inside Pakistan, 57 kms inside if we count Azad Kashmir.

The situation is now Pakistan is saying we bombed trees, India is saying they bombed a terrorist camp with no intention of hurting the military or the civilians as retialiation to JeM citing that Pakistan can't do their job since decades now and India is tired of losing lives.

One of them is lying, one of them also hid Osama Bin Laden.

Last edited by Nishankly on Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:18 pm

the world are to soft on terroists and countries that support them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:42 pm

I know its not like I love my own country with that much with all the nationalism and the follower mentality they have, but no idea whats going on here. Surely Pakistan would accept India ruining militant camps, but apparently not.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:49 pm

Nishankly wrote:I know its not like I love my own country with that much with all the nationalism and the follower mentality they have, but no idea whats going on here. Surely Pakistan would accept India ruining militant camps, but apparently not.
not if pakistan are the ones building the terror camps.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Let's just hope things don't escalate any further. Things are bad (locally and regionally) as it is. I think Imran Khan needs a bit time to have some control over things.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:29 am

Things seems to be escalating :facepalm: :brickwall:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:31 am

My question is if India is saying there are terrorist training camps directly funded by the IS in Pakistan, some of which are now apparently bombed ofc, how can the rest of the world not give a damn about it? Why aren’t they asking Pakistan to do something regarding it? What am I missing here? It’s an open secret that Pak is peddling terrorism, but they have denied the accusations every time. Now that, an evidence is supposedly found, forget everything else, why aren’t they at the very least liable for an explanation?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:12 pm

Because nobody gives a flying fuck about brown lives.

China wants pakisthan as a proxy to distract india in regional power dynamics. Plus sale of ammunition to Pakistan.

U.S and Europe wants to sell ammunition to India. They really don't care about terrorists attacking brown men. They outraged when terrorists attacked a white country , eg paris and Brussels but couldn't give a flying fuck to lives taken by terrorists outside.

U.S created the mujahideens to fight U.S.S.R in 80s. After their use U.S left.Mujahideens were used by pakistan in both Afghanistan and kashmir. South asia is reaping the seeds U.S and allies sow.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Good ol Islam at its best again. I told people before and I say it again Islam is the most dangerous ideology in the world today. Where ever you find Islam you find war and terrorism.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next