Glory
Sri
Nishankly
17 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Happenings in India - Page 6 Empty Re: Happenings in India

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:05 am

So China takes over India and then marches on onto the US? Whose side is Russia taking this time hmm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:41 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:did they destroy the barracks?
yeah that is when china brought more men and India's 20 casuality happened.

The idea was to tell them you will not have a peaceful invasion with out resistance.

Imagine 50+ people killed in hand to hand mountain battle in 2020.

This is stuff for history.

I'm not particularly happy people died but suicide squad was our only option other than a war.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:44 am

Myesyats wrote:So China takes over India and then marches on onto the US? Whose side is Russia taking this time hmm
Russia is hands in glove with China.

Almost all our neighbors are like Belgium when Germany attacked Europe. They are freaking scared of china. We are on our own. The closest anti china allies Japan and Australia are far away and won't be useful.

Time to align with US militarily wise.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:43 pm

Adit wrote:
Myesyats wrote:So China takes over India and then marches on onto the US? Whose side is Russia taking this time hmm
Russia is hands in glove with China.

Almost all our neighbors are like Belgium when Germany attacked Europe. They are freaking scared of china. We are on our own. The closest anti china allies Japan and Australia are far away and won't be useful.

Time to align with US militarily wise.

You need the financial help of US+Europe+Australia+Japan to launch an economical strangulation of the CPP. The problem is D.Trump, he undermines any type of collaboration. It's in our own interest to help you now.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:46 pm

The McMahon and Johnson line are the cause of this.

The Chinese and Indians lived in peace for centuries until Europeans came.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Those "british" lines are on the border with Tibet which wasn't part of China at the time when the British left.

Europeans are probably partly to blame, as they usually are Rolling Eyes , but China's expansionism is its own thing.

The Chinese communist regime seized Tibet by force.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:02 pm

Young Kaz wrote:The McMahon and Johnson line are the cause of this.

Both civilizational states so there were no fixed borders . It changed here and there through out history.

That is not the issue. The CCP wants to flex it's muscles and just took over the buffer zone which was patrolled by both the armies until now.

China don't even need that land, their entire population lives far away. But hey let's poke India when you are under pressure in Hong Kong and South China sea to show the world we are business that too after spreading the virus and have no shame in military adventure during pandemic , what kind of responsible power do military move during pandemic they themselves responsible for ? Thumbs up
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:Those "british" lines are on the border with Tibet which wasn't part of China at the time when the British left.

Europeans are probably partly to blame, as they usually are Rolling Eyes , but China's expansionism is its own thing.

Tibet isnt a real country and was a slave state.

I know Europeans, with their history of serfdom in Asia, probably want the dalai lama to be free to have his slave harem in peace so they can probably traffick a few out to Europe to be the brides of their John Derbyshire's and Babuns, but thats not how its going to happen in Asia anymore. Free Tibet? What little freedom Tibet has EVER had has come from the Mercy and generosity of the Chinese people via the CCP. Nobody in Tibet, outside of the cult of Dalai Lama and his fellow slave owners, want him back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Tibet_controversy

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Adit wrote:

Both civilizational states so there were no fixed borders . It changed here and there through out history.

That is not the issue. The CCP wants to flex it's muscles and just took over the buffer zone which was patrolled by both the armies until now.

China don't even need that land, their entire population lives far away. But hey let's poke India when you are under pressure in Hong Kong and South China sea to show the world we are business that too after spreading the virus and have no shame in military adventure during pandemic , what kind of responsible power do military move during pandemic they themselves responsible for ? Thumbs up

Theres no pressure in Hong Kong though really? Nobody is going to stop them if they marched on the city tonight.Its THEIR country. Britain did a wicked thing convincing Chinese people in one city that they were no longer Chinese. Hong Kong is in China, they are chinese. Nothing anybody says changes that. Its like if people in Hawaii stopped calling themselves Americans during a Japanese occupation.

But, like the homie said in the video. None of us gain if we fight. India and China are great friends with a great history TOGETHER. Long may that remain. Buddha was indian. Why the hell would any Chinese person have nothing but love in their heart for the Indian.

Smile

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Adit wrote:

Theres no pressure in Hong Kong though really? Nobody is going to stop them if they marched on the city tonight.Its THEIR country. Britain did a wicked thing convincing Chinese people in one city that they were no longer Chinese. Hong Kong is in China, they are chinese. Nothing anybody says changes that. Its like if people in Hawaii stopped calling themselves Americans during a Japanese occupation.

But, like the homie said in the video. None of us gain if we fight. India and China are great friends with a great history TOGETHER. Long may that remain. Buddha was indian. Why the hell would any Chinese person have nothing but love in their heart for the Indian.

Smile

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Those "british" lines are on the border with Tibet which wasn't part of China at the time when the British left.

Europeans are probably partly to blame, as they usually are  Rolling Eyes , but China's expansionism is its own thing.

I know Europeans, with their history of serfdom in Asia, probably want the dalai lama to be free to have his slave harem in peace so they can probably traffick a few out to Europe to be the brides of their John Derbyshire's and Babuns, but thats not how its going to happen in Asia anymore. Free Tibet? What little freedom Tibet has EVER had has come from the Mercy and generosity of the Chinese people via the CCP. Nobody in Tibet, outside of the cult of Dalai Lama and his fellow slave owners, want him back.

Racism and Chinese propaganda in pure form. He/she/it isn't even hiding the fact..
By that logic, it's ok for Germany to subdue Austra and the Swiss. Their opinion doesn't matter. How about the Tibetians themselves? Do they want the rule of China over them? You don't care I guess. Hell, let Chinese conquer Japan, they were part Chinese too, at some point of history.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:45 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Adit wrote:

Smile

Young Kaz wrote:

Europeans are probably partly to blame, as they usually are  Rolling Eyes , but China's expansionism is its own thing.

Racism and Chinese propaganda in pure form. He/she/it isn't even hiding the fact..
By that logic, it's ok for Germany to subdue Austra and the Swiss. Their opinion doesn't matter. How about the Tibetians themselves? Do they want the rule of China over them? You don't care I guess. Hell, let Chinese conquer Japan, they were part Chinese too, at some point of history.

The germans do lord over their neighbors economically. To the Point of where they had to bully the Greeks(and other PIG nations) to do their bidding in order to receive that sweet sweet Euro money from Mama Merkel and the Reichstag.

I am a pan Asianist. I think every Asian NATION should be able to lead themselves as they see fit as long as it is healthy for Asian people. Tibet being a literal slave market(which even Dalai Lama fans in Asia dont deny. They try to say it was "Friendly Slavery"...which is disgusting) is not in the best interest of Asian people. Hence why nobody follows the "Free Tibet" movement. Its built on lies.

As far as Japan goes you want to know the truth. When a Japanese person is born their name is written in Chinese characters on their birth certificate. When they enroll in School their name is written in Chinese characters. When they get married, when they buy a home, when they apply for a job, when they get paid, when they die....all noted in Chinese characters. Only a foolish Japanese person denies their Chinese ancestry culturally. When My mom held me in her arms and named me she wrote it in English on my birth certificate, and in our family book wrote my name with CHINESE characters. China doesnt have to overrun Japan. Their works and culture lives in the record of every Japanese man that walks this earth.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Spoiler:

I could get somehow behind an Asian who wants pan asianism but under the rule of CPP? Are you f****** serious? Glad, you outed yourself. I'm sorry for treating you unfairly until now. Please understand I absolutly have to put you on my ignore list, for I can't stand anything/anyone supporting the current CPP regime. On those matters, let's respectfully agree to disagree.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:48 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Spoiler:

I could get somehow behind an Asian who wants pan asianism but under the rule of CPP? Are you f****** serious? Glad, you outed yourself. I'm sorry for treating you unfairly until now. Please understand I absolutly have to put you on my ignore list, for I can't stand anything/anyone supporting the current CPP regime. On those matters, let's respectfully agree to disagree.

The only Asian party I donate to is Komeito which is considered right wing and aligned to my religion. Anything else and I am either lukewarm or vocal only. I am not a supporter(outside of vocal) of the CCP in any meaningful way because as a Japanese person I reserve no right to speak about internal Chinese politics. I do reserve the right to point out right and wrong though and you are blindly following rhetoric if you dont agree that the CCP was right breaking up the Tibet slave state.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Let's call a spade a spade

The Dalai Lama is a fucking fascist pig
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:26 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Let's call a spade a spade

The Dalai Lama is a fucking fascist pig

But people bring up Tibet like its a crime by China.

Its like being mad at the UK for placing the largest embargo in history on the atlantic ocean to stop the transatlantic slave trade

Any supporter of human rights should be thanking China for getting that smug POS out of power. Hes also a shitty buddhist who doesnt support immigration.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:19 am

Young Kaz wrote:Theres no pressure in Hong Kong though really? Nobody is going to stop them if they marched on the city tonight.Its THEIR country. Britain did a wicked thing convincing Chinese people in one city that they were no longer Chinese. Hong Kong is in China, they are chinese. Nothing anybody says changes that. Its like if people in Hawaii stopped calling themselves Americans during a Japanese occupation.

So much for the human right of self determination
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:42 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:Theres no pressure in Hong Kong though really? Nobody is going to stop them if they marched on the city tonight.Its THEIR country. Britain did a wicked thing convincing Chinese people in one city that they were no longer Chinese. Hong Kong is in China, they are chinese. Nothing anybody says changes that. Its like if people in Hawaii stopped calling themselves Americans during a Japanese occupation.

You couldnt take Boston right now and make your own laws separate of American rule just because it used to be under another nations rule. Thats not how nations work and balkanization does nothing but weaken already weak nations.

Hong kong does NOT belong to Europe. We Asians are people we can lead our nations. We arent just yellow face slanted savages incapable of being anything.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:47 am

Young Kaz wrote:

Smile

That is the issue.

There is no beef between Chinese and Indian people. Literally nothing.

A democratic China would never have done this shit during pandemic because I know Chinese people are good at heart as well.

Do an average Chinese care about taking a barren land in India so far away from their population ? No. He/she will probably never support it.

But CCP does not represent nor accountable to the Chinese people hence they can do what ever the fuck they want.

What does CCP gain by driving India into US hands is one thing Chinese should ask their party if they had the democratic rights.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:11 am

@Young Kaz are you saying protesters in Hong Kong are not Asian people?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:24 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

You couldnt take Boston right now and make your own laws separate of American rule just because it used to be under another nations rule. Thats not how nations work and balkanization does nothing but weaken already weak nations.

Hong kong does NOT belong to Europe. We Asians are people we can lead our nations. We arent just yellow face slanted savages incapable of being anything.

What a straw man. Has anyone here made this claim? Is anyone arguing for the re-colonization of Hong Kong?

But if my country were about to be annexed by a fascist one that believed in trampling civil liberties, a 'social credit' programme and ethnic cleansing, maybe I'd be in the streets too.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:But if my country were about to be annexed by a fascist one that believed in trampling civil liberties, a 'social credit' programme and ethnic cleaning, maybe I'd be in the streets too.

But Asians can decide on their on how to run their countries! rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:19 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:@Young Kaz are you saying protesters in Hong Kong are not Asian people?

They have a sickness, but they are Asian.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:25 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

What a straw man. Has anyone here made this claim? Is anyone arguing for the re-colonization of Hong Kong?

But if my country were about to be annexed by a fascist one that believed in trampling civil liberties, a 'social credit' programme and ethnic cleansing, maybe I'd be in the streets too.

Hong Kong not having the same government of the nation its in is pretty much arguing for recolonization.

Do you think if China wanted to ethnically cleanse they couldnt have ran through Hong Kong decades ago with no intervention? This is scare mongering on a global scale. China, as a nation is barely 70 years old. I know people older than her. She has expanded and grown in ways that other nations took centuries to reach. Maybe people in Hong Kong should help their country to continue to grow instead of being racist against them when China gives them water.

When the US, a nation we both love and celebrate on her birthday, was 70 she was doing a hell of a lot worse than China and if people tried to claim land in her borders werent hers they would be met with an ending much more ruthless than what Hong Kong is getting.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:29 am

Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

China, as a nation is barely 70 years old. I know people older than her. She has expanded and grown in ways that other nations took centuries to reach.

Absolute bloody balls.

China is easily more than 100 years old. If Britain had even a shred of authority at your quoted "70 years", China wouldn't have got massacred to every living child by the Axis Japanese in each town. It took 8 years until East China was 100% conquered by the Axis Japanese who continued killing every living soul in sight until the Allies took notice. Still took until 1944 (Lost the sea by 1943) where India beat Axis Japan on land in the east for them to start retreating.

Who colonised China? They've never been completely subjugated to anyone (compared to "Asians") as far as I can see till their 1800s, stop making them victims when they've had a free pass to establish this current system.

Seriously, you cannot defend China's expansionism. They are a bunch of old bitches who think brainwashing their citizens while using 1960s tactics will help them gain land.

I've been out for 3 years (Obviously nothing and an extremely subjective opinion) but its unbelievable how the Chinese students think even after moving abroad, it takes them time to understand how the world works but ultimately most of them prefer stay out of China by the end of the course unless they aren't forced to go back because of there inherent language and family issues.

You put a video saying that Asian shouldn't fight other Asians but lets face it, Asian don't give a fuck about South Asians. Hong Kong, Singapore every multicultural hub has South Asians at the end of racism by "Asians". Stop this fuckall propaganda of a beautiful Asia because we all know its not true. Why did China support Taliban? Why does China build naval bases on independent Islands in the South China Sea? Your video means Asians live together, hell China can't even handle Hong Kong, Taiwan, let alone other "Asian countries". Please stop.

China is a fucking *bleep*.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

China, as a nation is barely 70 years old. I know people older than her. She has expanded and grown in ways that other nations took centuries to reach.

Absolute bloody balls.

China is easily more than 100 years old. If Britain had even a shred of authority at your quoted "70 years", China wouldn't have got massacred to every living child by the Axis Japanese in each town. It took 8 years until East China was 100% conquered by the Axis Japanese who continued killing every living soul in sight until the Allies took notice. Still took until 1944 (Lost the sea by 1943) where India beat Axis Japan on land in the east for them to start retreating.

Who colonised China? They've never been completely subjugated to anyone (compared to "Asians") as far as I can see till their 1800s, stop making them victims when they've had a free pass to establish this current system.

Seriously, you cannot defend China's expansionism. They are a bunch of old bitches who think brainwashing their citizens while using 1960s tactics will help them gain land.

I've been out for 3 years (Obviously nothing and an extremely subjective opinion) but its unbelievable how the Chinese students think even after moving abroad, it takes them time to understand how the world works but ultimately most of them prefer stay out of China by the end of the course unless they aren't forced to go back because of there inherent language and family issues.

You put a video saying that Asian shouldn't fight other Asians but lets face it, Asian don't give a fuck about South Asians. Hong Kong, Singapore every multicultural hub has South Asians at the end of racism by "Asians". Stop this fuckall propaganda of a beautiful Asia because we all know its not true. Why did China support Taliban? Why does China build naval bases on independent Islands in the South China Sea? Your video means Asians live together, hell China can't even handle Hong Kong, Taiwan, let alone other "Asian countries". Please stop.

China is a fucking *bleep*.

China supported the taliban the same reason the west did. To help them push back against the soviets.

China as we know it today is not over 100 years old. The CCP created modern china, which people speak of on here, in 1949. The nation(s) that existed before that is a completely different entity. Thats like saying America existed before 1776./1783.

China was colonized by Britain, hence the reason you will be killed for having drugs there(as Britain used opium to poison her people in horrific crimes to open her up). China was the sick man of Asia because she was always taken advantage of despite being a man among us. I know as younger people we only see an all-powerful tyrant state now, but that was not always the case by an stretch of the imagination. When my grandparents were kids China was a weak joke, and for many older people they still view them as such.

What people who share my ethnicity did in China to Chinese people(and other Asians everywhere) were, and is, wrong. I accept full responsibility for this.

Chinese students who leave and dont want to go back are the same as you, or my family, who also left Asia and dont want to go back. The west has taken a lot from our lands and with that theft have created a society much better in which we can also claim riches. California in particular, where my family and many Asians settled, was like the promised land Moses sought through his 40 year journey through the desert.

And how can you say east Asians dont care about South Asians when some of the biggest defenders of China on the net, much more than my Japanese ass, are the Pakistani social media force? They are south Asian!

^^^Nepal continued to pay tribute to China even when falling apart. A south Asian nation ALWAYS showing respect to east Asians, and that relationship remains.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Young Kaz wrote:1. Hong Kong not having the same government of the nation its in is pretty much arguing for recolonization.

Do you think if China wanted to ethnically cleanse they couldnt have ran through Hong Kong decades ago with no intervention? This is scare mongering on a global scale. China, as a nation is barely 70 years old. I know people older than her. She has expanded and grown in ways that other nations took centuries to reach. Maybe people in Hong Kong should help their country to continue to grow instead of being racist against them when China gives them water.

When the US, a nation we both love and celebrate on her birthday, was 70 she was doing a hell of a lot worse than China and if people tried to claim land in her borders werent hers they would be met with an ending much more ruthless than what Hong Kong is getting.

. Hong Kong living under the "1 nation, 2 systems" agreement that was originally agreed to, is not arguing for recolonization but merely the system under which the past 2 generations of Hong Kong citizens lived under to be kept. I fail to see how anyone could understand a Hong Kong government led by citizens of Hong Kong in a way that they want to could be considered colonization by anyone.

China is currently cleansing the Uighur population. But maybe you don't consider them to be Asian even though they are Chinese...

The US having built on hypocrisy, slavery and genocide as well as China seems to me just a case of whataboutism. It doesn't excuse us from supporting it as it currently happens.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next