Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
LeVersacci
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
39 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Should we sell Benzema? - Page 10 Empty Re: Should we sell Benzema?

Post by Nivash Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 pm

http://www.transfermarkt.com/karim-benzema/verletzungen/spieler/18922

INJURY HISTORY

Season - injury - from - until - Days - Games missed

15/16 Knee Problems Apr 28, 2016 - 0 days -

15/16 Thigh problems Apr 7, 2016 Apr 11, 2016 4 days 1Real Madrid

15/16 Thigh Muscle Strain Feb 29, 2016 Mar 17, 2016 17 days 4Real Madrid

15/16 Back trouble Feb 18, 2016 Feb 25, 2016 7 days 1Real Madrid

15/16 Thigh Muscle Strain Oct 8, 2015 Nov 16, 2015 39 days 6Real Madrid

15/16 Strain Aug 3, 2015 Aug 27, 2015 24 days 1Real Madrid

14/15 Medial collateral ligament injury Apr 16, 2015 May 7, 2015 21 days 6Real Madrid

14/15 Ill Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015 0 days -

13/14 Thigh Muscle Strain May 19, 2014 Jun 5, 2014 17 days 1Real Madrid

13/14 Knee injury May 12, 2014 May 15, 2014 3 days -

12/13 Hamstring Injury Nov 5, 2012 Nov 15, 2012 10 days 2Real Madrid

11/12 Tear in the abductor muscle Feb 20, 2012 Mar 8, 2012 17 days 3Real Madrid

08/09 Thigh problems Nov 27, 2008 Dec 11, 2008 14 days 3Olympique Lyon

08/09 Ruptured intraarticular ligament initiation in knee Mar 24, 2008 Apr 14, 2008 21 days 3Olympique Lyon

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Nivash wrote:http://www.transfermarkt.com/karim-benzema/verletzungen/spieler/18922

INJURY HISTORY

Season - injury - from - until - Days - Games missed

15/16 Knee Problems Apr 28, 2016 - 0 days -

15/16 Thigh problems Apr 7, 2016 Apr 11, 2016 4 days 1Real Madrid

15/16 Thigh Muscle Strain Feb 29, 2016 Mar 17, 2016 17 days 4Real Madrid

15/16 Back trouble Feb 18, 2016 Feb 25, 2016 7 days 1Real Madrid

15/16 Thigh Muscle Strain Oct 8, 2015 Nov 16, 2015 39 days 6Real Madrid

15/16 Strain Aug 3, 2015 Aug 27, 2015 24 days 1Real Madrid

14/15 Medial collateral ligament injury Apr 16, 2015 May 7, 2015 21 days 6Real Madrid

14/15 Ill Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015 0 days -

13/14 Thigh Muscle Strain May 19, 2014 Jun 5, 2014 17 days 1Real Madrid

13/14 Knee injury May 12, 2014 May 15, 2014 3 days -

12/13 Hamstring Injury Nov 5, 2012 Nov 15, 2012 10 days 2Real Madrid

11/12 Tear in the abductor muscle Feb 20, 2012 Mar 8, 2012 17 days 3Real Madrid

08/09 Thigh problems Nov 27, 2008 Dec 11, 2008 14 days 3Olympique Lyon

08/09 Ruptured intraarticular ligament initiation in knee Mar 24, 2008 Apr 14, 2008 21 days 3Olympique Lyon

Well for those who claim he was injury prone, this reveals otherwise. but it is incomplete. Benz injured his back soon after he signed for Real Madrid. That back injury is what robbed him of his once great acceleration and was the main reason why he had trouble in his first year (loss of physical ability and trying to adapt.)

from Carlo's years forward he was getting overplayed. This year, we keep rushing him in when he barely gets out of infirmary rather than easing him in.

Should we sell? Only if we get Aubameyang imo.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:04 pm

pls spare me the whole "he doesnt get to rest" bs, suarez has played like 60 games in the past 12 months, he is not injured, and he is at like 50 goals lmao. Higuain is carrying his team and he is not injured. Lewy is not injured. There are examples of players out there who play just as much and are just fine now. Not to mention Benzema already missed some time earlier this season.

No, it's not about how much he is playing, he is just fragile and gets injured after few months. His body breaks down. It's happening all seasons.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:pls spare me the whole "he doesnt get to rest" bs, suarez has played like 60 games in the past 12 months, he is not injured, and he is at like 50 goals lmao. Higuain is carrying his team and he is not injured. Lewy is not injured. There are examples of players out there who play just as much and are just fine now. Not to mention Benzema already missed some time earlier this season.

No, it's not about how much he is playing, he is just fragile and gets injured after few months. His body breaks down. It's happening all seasons.
so you're just gonna ignore the data then? you could have saved yourself a lot of text m8.

Benz has never been a athletic freak. And neither is Suarez, he was plenty injured during his time in Liverpool. Bad luck is also a variable you're ignoring. Suarez is just lucky he hasn't got hurt.

Finally, most of y'all are ignoring the madrid medical staff who have shown incompetence that is legendary. For all we know, Benz may be carrying a more serious injury that has been missed in scans. happened before and happened to Varane as well.

Having said all that, well I've been shouting Aubameyang for some time now. If not him bring back my boy Hernandez. Hernandez finally appreciating that being a poacher is in the past and being a modern cf is the way forward.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Higuain's makes up for his lack of injuries with getting suspended when it counts Laughing  He got a 3 match suspension that cost Napoli the title in April.  Not to mention how often he got injured in his last 2 years at Madrid (serious ones too)

Suarez is durable but he's about it with Lewa.  Neymar and Messi both have missed significant time.  Ibra has been injured a lot too.  Aguero is an injury waiting to happen.  Costa too.  I won't even get into Falcao who's career got ruined.  Etc.

The problem is that Bale is out so often, you can't rest Ronaldo and Benz... and then they pay for it at the end of the season.  None of these late season issues happened before Bale got here. This season is a bit different for Benz because he isn't playing his normal 45-50 games as he got a muscle injury very early... and because of Bale being out a ton, they kept rushing him back.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Well in any case, I haven't heard a word from you sports. Who would you replace Benzema with if for w/e reason, its time that he leaves?

Surely you would think Aubameyang is our best bet, no? (pls no lewa)
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:19 pm

I don't see anyone that can be had who would be an improvement. The only two are Lewandowski and Suarez. We're not going to get either.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:I don't see anyone that can be had who would be an improvement. The only two are Lewandowski and Suarez. We're not going to get either.

Strongly disagree about Lewa, he is overrated like Aguero.

Whats wrong with Chicharito or Aubameyang? Both can provide speed, especially the latter. and both are technical enough to not be an idiot in possession. Hernandez in particular is improving his playmaking abilities. and despite Hernandez height, He is a great aerial threat.

There are suitable replacements, we just need to pay the money and ensure the ones we are after have the right attitude. Chicha and PEA are safe bets imo. anyone else is a risk.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Chicha has too little technique for La Liga. Bundi is far far more direct so you can hide questionable technique (i.e Huntelaar, Kalou and Modeste being good scorers this season). Auba is the CF version of Bale.

It comes down to how the midfield is going to be built. No way Chicha works under any circumstances. Auba would be fine as long as all 3 of our midfielders can create. Bale-Cr-Auba are all very very direct players so you can't count on them to help the build up no matter what.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Chicha has too little technique for La Liga.  Bundi is far far more direct so you can hide questionable technique (i.e Huntelaar, Kalou and Modeste being good scorers this season).  Auba is the CF version of Bale.

It comes down to how the midfield is going to be built.  No way Chicha works under any circumstances.  Auba would be fine as long as all 3 of our midfielders can create.  Bale-Cr-Auba are all very very direct players so you can't count on them to help the build up no matter what.

Hernandez is improving his technique sports. You think I'm not aware of how he was originally a poacher with no technical ability? I was originally a hater of this guy when he started. An enrique borja clone Hernandez was, famous mexican striker who was only good for goals. a textbook poacher so to speak. But Chicharito has since improved significantly since leaving manutd. and thanks to the previous mexico nt coach who pushed hernandez to improve his technique, I trust hernandez for my nt when before I wanted someone else with better technique.

I don't like poacher types. too limited. Hernandez can get the job done. and now that he has confidence, he could totally work it here.

Though I do admit he would require strong creativity behind him. With this current midfield though not even Benz is doing good atm.

also, you underestimate hernandez and aubameyang. while its true both dont really participate in build up (hernandez is trying though), you cant deny their technical ability. not like either has the touch of a donkey. They're good enough imo. plus they bring strengths that we sorely lack such as speed. Remember Bale is our only fast guy as CR7 is already declining on that front.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:49 pm

The problem that's worrying is the trend....  he was basically an iron man until 2 years ago.  Carlo killed him (and everyone else) and suddenly he's getting injured at the end of the season (although he plays).  Now, he's at the point where it's catching up to him all season.

Is his body starting to break down?  Is this the start of a chronic problem?  It well may be smart for Madrid to sell him while the signs are just starting.  Of course, we'd need to be able to buy a proper replacement... and that's the issue:  There aren't proper replacements out there unless you pay 100+ million for Auba, which i think is outrageous.  I'd rather move Ronaldo to CF, buy Griezmann and concentrate the money on CMs. Griezmann makes those CF runs that we need although he's not playing there... he has those movements to keep CBs honest. It would work i think. And he defends.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:The problem that's worrying is the trend....  he was basically an iron man until 2 years ago.  Carlo killed him (and everyone else) and suddenly he's getting injured at the end of the season (although he plays).  Now, he's at the point where it's catching up to him all season.

Is his body starting to break down?  Is this the start of a chronic problem?  It well may be smart for Madrid to sell him while the signs are just starting.  Of course, we'd need to be able to buy a proper replacement... and that's the issue:  There aren't proper replacements out there unless you pay 100+ million for Auba, which i think is outrageous.  I'd rather move Ronaldo to CF, buy Griezmann and concentrate the money on CMs. Griezmann makes those CF runs that we need although he's not playing there... he has those movements to keep CBs honest. It would work i think. And he defends.

How much Will Griezmann Cost? what's his release clause? Atleti won't sell and we should add the tax if we pay his release clause, Atleti can demand the payment of the tax, i think it's about 50% Bill will know better for sure, Back in the day when they sold Aguero they didn't demand it but they threathen us with having to to pay the release clause plus taxes

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Griezmann is as much a CF as CR

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:43 pm

His release clause is 80 mil euros... but there's a way around the taxes.  Javi Martinez set the example.  Bayern lent him the money and he paid his own release clause so he's free.  Then he signed on a free contract to Bayern.  In this scenario, the taxes didn't come into effect.

So yeah, 80 mil... which isn't outrageous given the state of market.  I mean De Bruyne and Martial went for 80 million.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:21 pm

whether benz was having injury troubles or not, the conclusion is the same downplay his importance to the team, just to say sell and then offer up some rubbish solutions, that won't improve the team one bit, don't know why you guys pretend otherwise, he never gets this much posts about him when is scoring a goal a game, but soon as he gets a knock everybody is an expert about him and his injuries, even though 9/10 rm fans wanted prime injury prone aguero for years, now can't stop complaining about injuries Laughing.

you guys better hope benzema doesn't play a huge role in the next couple weeks, don't think you can get anymore salty Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:12 am

Just like Aguero... if a player is missing all the big games or is playing them injured, like Benz has been going on 3 years now, then it doesn't matter how good he is. At this point, I want a guy I can count on in April/May when you're looking to win trophies. Benz is not that guy. There's enough data now (again 3 years or ever since Higuain left) showing that he can't handle a full season. Just isn't athletic enough or doesn't have the proper workout/diet regimen to finish a season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:07 am

Who are we gonna get to replace benz? Did you see how shitty aguero was against our defense? And we aren't even that good defensively.

Let's see; Ibra (old), Lewa. That's it. And lewa is not really an upgrade over a fit benzema. Only option is PEA and I don't think he would be better then benzema with Ronaldo and bale.

I don't know why there isn't a middle ground with benzema, sure he can play better at times, but he's still a good player. Such extremes on this forum, come on guys.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:43 am

Put CR at CF since he's so bad as a winger now... and get Griezmann who makes the CF runs for Atleti when needed and actually played there so when Ronaldo forgets his role, no problem. Got double against Barca return leg with Torres suspended and looked great. Maschareno and Pique had no idea where he was as he kept bending his runs and making back should runs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:08 am

I rather sell CR7 since he plays much worse @ CF. You don't put a man who doesn't work the defense or make the runs when placed CF. Otherwise, you may as well buy Mario Balotelli. Same freaking output. The CF spot has to be productive. I already listed my preferences on who can do the job soundly.

Surely you can't be serious about CR7 as CF, Sports? Tactical suicide that has been shown to death that it has not and will never work.

Thus is the market m8. I think Aubameyang is well worth the cost. Or Hernandez. Hernandez would be the cheaper option and he already shown that he would bleed for this jersey during his time here.

Meanwhile, I would not give up on Benz yet... Not until after court issue anyways. Benz is playing injured not being afforded proper recovery. we just need a capable backup CF. Having said that, Zidane is an idiot for not calling on the youth and rest his man. Yes its late in the season but better to have Benz available and fresh than to not have Benz available at all. Peeps are frightened and scared of the inexperience of youth. I don't get it.

Can't take or make the most out of the academy by playing it safe. You have to take the risk. Mayoral isn't an incompetent. or at the very least, he hasn't even proved to be incompetent yet. I don't get how Zidane isn't callng him up.

Makeshift cfs I am getting tired of. Seeing CR7 doing his best impression of Balotelli really irks the hell outta me. This Club don't take the CF spot seriously.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:40 am

Zidane knows better than anyone imo who is ready from our cantera. He's giving Vasquez a lot of trust. He must think Mayoral is too young and it would allow the opposition to focus on Bale too much and ignore the kid.

Jese is the one that needs to step up and he hasn't so far.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:03 am

sportsczy wrote:Zidane knows better than anyone imo who is ready from our cantera. He's giving Vasquez a lot of trust. He must think Mayoral is too young and it would allow the opposition to focus on Bale too much and ignore the kid.

Jese is the one that needs to step up and he hasn't so far.

Playing Jese as a cf when he is a winger isn't what I call a good idea. Makeshift cf all over again though you're correct in that jese hasn't stepped up even in his natural spot.

No such thing as too young sports. You're either ready or you'll never be ready. Its always all about mentality and attitude. Sooner or later one must be thrown into the fire. Nothing but the real thing can prep you for that. I know Zidane took over a season that was derailed but you would think being afforded a broken season, he would be more bold and instead he is more cautious. One would think being under mourinho, he would have learned the error in being such.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:17 pm

@turok, he has to be very cautious. you can afford to be creative and throw caution to the wind when you're down 9, 10, 11, 12 points from first place. but at 1 point behind, a ucl semi and a tiny chance for a miracle, he can't be blamed for being a little too cautious. not to mention when you take into account the problems associated with this team; lack of creativity on offense, and a less than reliable defense, you can't afford to just go gong-ho with selections. another thing is, coaches watch these players train, we don't see what the coach sees, as long as its not a player whose talent and on-pitch performance is obvious.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm

titosantill wrote:@turok, he has to be very cautious. you can afford to be creative and throw caution to the wind when you're down 9, 10, 11, 12 points from first place. but at 1 point behind, a ucl semi and a tiny chance for a miracle, he can't be blamed for being a little too cautious. not to mention when you take into account the problems associated with this team; lack of creativity on offense, and a less than reliable defense, you can't afford to just go gong-ho with selections. another thing is, coaches watch these players train, we don't see what the coach sees, as long as its not a player whose talent and on-pitch performance is obvious.

Vazquez has little talent but we have seen how effective he has been in some games. We have only CL to play for. Zidane should take risks in La Liga. 1 point behind is only worth it if there are 10 games left. We are less than three or two games left. Barca AND Atletico have to choke once to make la liga worthwhile. We have an injury situation. For me, priorities should be obvious. CL first, dont go 100% in league.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:54 pm

I find it completely incomprehensible that people ask for us to just pack in La Liga when we're 1 freakin point behind. Has anyone here ever played competitive sports ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Definitely go hard in the league Turok. We are only 1 Barca/Atletico slip up away from the title. Next hardest game is Valencia at home.

We have decent back ups and a lot of heart. We can win the rest of the league games and still continue our conquest for the CL.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:I find it completely incomprehensible that people ask for us to just pack in La Liga when we're 1 freakin point behind.  Has anyone here ever played competitive sports ffs.

If we didnt have CR7 and Benz out injured or playing through injury, my tone would be very different. For a guy who says its good to be cautious, you sure are saying the opposite right now sports. Will you finally admit Zidane screwed up the first leg then? Because what you say that is inconprehensible is basically what Zidane tried to pull in the first leg against mancity.

We can actually still achieve success this season. But we can't always get what we want. Something has to give as there are variables that are out of our control. Variables called Barcelona and atletico whom all they have to do is win the rest of their games to end all doubt in la liga. The CL is the most realistic chance of silverware and one we can control in our hands.

I don't think we can sustain a challenge on either title if we are gunning for both. It can only be one. And CL is our best bet. I would rather not compromise our chances in CL in favour of another title which is already very close to being out of reach.

If barca and atletico choke this weekend however, my tune will shift an octave for certain.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next