M99
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
teamanarchy
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT Empty Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah yeah, it's preseason, knee jerk, whatever...
But let's look at the facts.
26 goals 9 assisists in what was essentially half a season.
And, despite the fact that all Madrid's preseason opponents were sub-par teams, he was untouchable. His style reminds me more and more of Ronaldo, and atm his execution is starting to show that he's getting closer.
Is anybody else seeing what a world-beater this guy can become... soon
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT Empty Re: Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I will wait until the supercoppa!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT Empty Re: Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Sorry TA i dont swing that way Suspect

Now Kate Upton she is HOT. Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Sorry TA i dont swing that way Suspect

Now Kate Upton she is HOT. Very Happy
Very Happy Hey come on... the new kit with the gold stripes....
It just makes him glow...
Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT Russell-Brand_2
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:06 pm

nah
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Where is the picture? I have to judge after seeing. Did he grow hair?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm

BenzeGOD is the new king of football. Wait and see. This man has the quality of Zizou in Ronaldo Nazario's body. He is my new superhero.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Super_Floren wrote:BenzeGOD is the new king of football. Wait and see. This man has the quality of Zizou in Ronaldo Nazario's body. He is my new superhero.
i remember when u said that both higgy and benz sucked big time Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Flo has spoken, he is god. He is messiah.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
Super_Floren wrote:BenzeGOD is the new king of football. Wait and see. This man has the quality of Zizou in Ronaldo Nazario's body. He is my new superhero.
i remember when u said that both higgy and benz sucked big time Smile
What? I never said something like that, I love them both because they ended with the Razgul tyranny at the time. Of course when they fail in such a big game, I get furious, but I always knew Benz has talent.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Yep, he is looking hot :

Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT 79074126164308117773

:coffee:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah he was also "hot" at Lyon, came to Madrid and flopped big time.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Yeah he was also "hot" at Lyon, came to Madrid and flopped big time.
like the argies? i guess you know how it works Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Yeah he was also "hot" at Lyon, came to Madrid and flopped big time.
like the argies? i guess you know how it works Smile
Seriously now, Benzema is looking HOT Feels_10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 pm

I think Madrid's whole team looks better this pre-season. La Liga is going to be a war, I mean a tie might as well be a loss this year with how good madrid and Barca are going to be.

A question for the Madrid Fans, who would you rather start Benz or Higuian?? I have always thought Higuian was better but Benz had more natural talent.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I think Madrid's whole team looks better this pre-season. La Liga is going to be a war, I mean a tie might as well be a loss this year with how good madrid and Barca are going to be.

A question for the Madrid Fans, who would you rather start Benz or Higuian?? I have always thought Higuian was better but Benz had more natural talent.

Your exactly right.

I prefer Higuian, because I know exactly what he i going to give us. Goals. and lots of thems. He's always there when we need him.
I do believe that Benz will be are starting striker this season however.
But who cares, both are quality strikers. cheers
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I think Madrid's whole team looks better this pre-season. La Liga is going to be a war, I mean a tie might as well be a loss this year with how good madrid and Barca are going to be.

Your exactly right.

I prefer Higuian, because I know exactly what he i going to give us. Goals. and lots of thems. He's always there when we need him.

I just remember last year a lot of Madrid fans wanted Higuian back when he was injured and there was some frustration with Benz. It seems he has improved 10 fold over the last 6 months. I personally like Higuian better but I'm and Argentina fan and think he is wildly underrated, so I'm probably biased.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Your exactly right.

I just remember last year a lot of Madrid fans wanted Higuian back when he was injured and there was some frustration with Benz. It seems he has improved 10 fold over the last 6 months. I personally like Higuian better but I'm and Argentina fan and think he is wildly underrated, so I'm probably biased.

I perefer benzema he is more skillful with the ball and when he has the confidence he is a great finisher
but higuain is a player that misses a few but then makes one(not just from copa america) as soon as he came in I knew some people would criticize him for missing so much but that's how he plays and he usually always scores in the end
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Rossi looks hotter, sorry... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Most of the madristas want Higuain, but I've noticed more are starting to like Benzema. Personally I've always liked Benzema, knew the talent was there, mostly becouse my cousin watched him in his Lyon days.

But I'm not gonna lie, when he played shit in his first season I got pretty pissed off.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Benzema is the modern false 9 while Higuain is a true 9... it just depends what you need. Without service, Higuain gets nowhere. But he makes great runs and moves around the box beautifully. With his back surgery, he has lost a lot of speed though. Really a shadow of himself. We'll have to wait and see how he recovers.

Benz is just pure natural talent. He has a great touch and just a lot of flair. Mou has molded him into a very good 9 player. Now that he has Mou's confidence, he's allowed to play more like himself and move outside the box. The chemistry with his teammates is reaching its peak, which makes the ball movement just beautiful.

Benzema is easily the better player now. As i said on the Madrid board, i think he puts in 35 goals and 15 assists this year. We'll see if Higuain can catch up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Benzema is far ahead atm. He's on form and looks more determined than ever.

Higuain has had some weird attitude problems during the pre-season and looks agitated whenever he plays. I suppose it's because he's far from his regular form and it'll probably take months for him to recover from his surgery.

Good thing is that he's young so there's plenty of time for him to recover.

Also interesting that Mourinho has let him wear the captain's armband the last couple of matches ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Not including his two goals against Tianjin. In total, 8 goals and 4 assists in 7 games. Decent preseason stats wise. But the most encouraging thing is his general playing. Great touch, great at creating space for others, looking fitter than ever. Pressuring the opposition much better than he ever did before.

He looks very serious now. When he arrived, he was a spoiled talented brat who thought he didn't need to work for it. He looked unfit and was lazy. Now he have the professionalism (probably thanks to a combined effort from Mou, Blanc and Zidane) and willingness to work, combined with his talent.

The sky is the limit if he keeps it up. Maybe he can start to realize his potential this term.

Higuain should be very worried. I'm not sure if they can co-exist in the long run, maybe one or two more seasons. 4-4-2 is not going to go into fashion in the close future again and it's not possible with Ronaldo either way. They could play together in a 4-3-3 together with Ronaldo. But with Di Maria putting the work rate in and the being our best dribbler (sry CR) with the highest X-factor (although he can have tunnel vision when he starts to dribble, meaning bad vision, don't spot opponents in good positions). Both Higuain and Benzema will need to fire on all cylinders to get Mou to change our system to a 4-3-3 to use both on the expense of Di Maria. And even then he's very valued by Mou.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Benzema > Higuain for starter role. Been saying this for a long time now. As right now Madrid need Benzema far more than Higuain. If we are to win the tenth CL trophy, we must rely and trust the benz so that he can deliver.

Though i must admit. thread is too soon.

though benzema has been impressive in recent time... he is only barely meeting my expectations of him. The Benzema u see now is a poors man benzema in my view. u will be amazed when u see benzema @ 100%.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Benzema > Higuain for starter role. Been saying this for a long time now. As right now Madrid need Benzema far more than Higuain. If we are to win the fourth CL trophy, we must rely and trust the benz so that he can deliver.

Though i must admit. thread is too soon.

though benzema has been impressive in recent time... he is only barely meeting my expectations of him. The Benzema u see now is a poors man benzema in my view. u will be amazed when u see benzema @ 100%.
FTFY

:coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next