McAgger
Sina
SUPERCARTTS
EL Patron
RedOranje
65 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 pm

lmao I doubt you did that. thats just the media adding 1+1 in the sense that you need a keeper have bid for players below their value and iker sitting on the bench in the first match with the media in spain starting an iker wants to leave campaign.

Anyways I think you should go for Guaita I rate the guy alot higher than Alves who is only famous because he can save penalties easily. Vicente was the first choice keeper for Valencia last season and is a really frustrating keeper to face

Spoiler:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Please stay away from Mandanda. Other than that, i don't care lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

It's usually spurs ponsing off our speculative signings. Now we're the ones after Lamela. Interesting.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

CL Advantage save us pls
if we Bid the reported asking Price 30M Pounds[35M Euros]
not so sure
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 pm

someone pinch me
the way Summer is going
maybe it really ended 1-1 at Newcastle https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif
i dunno
im in Disbelief
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Wenger is too stubborn to admit defeat, when you have as much as power as him you dont want to be proven wrong with few signings.

Nobody wants to deal with us because of no Wenger, before the French clubs had some respect for him but now its all gone. We have pissed off half of the clubs in Europe.lol

Wenger should be told, he must stick with managing Arsenal not Managing Arsenal bank.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:08 pm

We just shouldn't get our hopes up. Wenger will never ever overpay for any player cause it totally goes against his principles and his economic views which he's been expressing for years.

The only time we get quality players is if there is a certain factor involved; player takes a pay cut, selling club in financial difficulty, no one else wants the player etc
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:Please stay away from Mandanda.  Other than that, i don't care lol.
I would be so happy if this happens, this guy is better than Lloris
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Amar wrote:We just shouldn't get our hopes up. Wenger will never ever overpay for any player cause it totally goes against his principles and his economic views which he's been expressing for years.

The only time we get quality players is if there is a certain factor involved; player takes a pay cut, selling club in financial difficulty, no one else wants the player etc
Wenger has a major role to play in salary negotiations. What bothers me is that instead of signing a quality player and having to pay him 120k a week, Wenger would rather sign players like Denilson and Park and still end up paying the same accumulated wages for both players. The funny thing is he will send on loan right after.

Wenger has been buying quantity over quality.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Wenger - Window should close earlier drinking 
Wenger believes “a lot” of activity will take place between now and then but would prefer there to be no overlap.
"It's hard but I can understand the impatience [for new signings],” he said.

“I've said many times that the transfer window should be over when the season starts as things usually happen in the last 10 days.

“We are not there yet but a lot will happen in the next 10 days."

Wenger expects a tough test in Wednesday’s Champions League play-off first leg at Fenerbahce, but believes his side have the quality to gain a positive result.

"It is a very hot atmosphere as it always is in Turkey, but what is important is what happens on the pitch,” he said. “You always have an opportunity to show your personality. That is what we want to do."

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:08 pm

I think Wenger is still going to pull off a couple of good last-minute signings. The man's seen it all. Arteta and Monreal were deadline day signings. And when he does make a couple of good signings in this window still, I'll come back here and tell you lot to have a bit more faith in your super-long-term manager. Maybe.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Wenger -

“We are not there yet but a lot will happen in the next 10 days."
- Opening bid of £5.5m for Iker Casillas. Stunningly, Madrid are willing to drop their asking price down to £16m just to get Casillas out. Arsenal walk away, unprepared to go above their ceiling of £6.2m for one of the finest keepers in the modern game.

- Contract extension for Diaby. £100k/wk.

- Opening bid of £7 million (+ £3m in add-ons) for Wayne Rooney. Rejected immediately. "Well, we have tried. You cannot buy a player if the club does not want to sell."

- Meet Anzhi's fee evaluation of Samuel Eto'o, but refuse to pay wages above £60k/wk to the veteran superstar.

- Deadline day panic bids of £23 million for Claudio Yacob and £19 million for Hugo Rodallega to be accepted.

Wink

Sad
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Chaka
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Chaka
what?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Wenger: "We didn't expect such a wave of protests after the Villa game because we've lost once since March."

"People question us at the moment because we have not bought, which I can understand. It's taken us a long time (to sign)."

"In the last 10 days of the window, we have a lot of options now - we will do things, don't worry."

"We have money available, but not what people say. Don't forget financial fair play as well. £70m? I don't want to say."

"I get 100 texts a day from people telling me who I should buy & how much I should pay."

"Look at my players, from 1 to 11, I don't think you can find many better players..."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 pm

McAgger wrote:Question to you guys

Let's just for speculations sake say Carlos Vela was still on loan to la Real. After having two great seasons at La Real for the past two seasons would you take him back as a starting CF/LW and as your main marquee player for the summer?
He was crap in England he's just not suited to English football.

He'd flop all over again, best for him to stay in Spain or go to Italy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Wenger: "We didn't expect such a wave of protests after the Villa game because we've lost once since March."

"People question us at the moment because we have not bought, which I can understand. It's taken us a long time (to sign)."

"In the last 10 days of the window, we have a lot of options now - we will do things, don't worry."

"We have money available, but not what people say. Don't forget financial fair play as well. £70m? I don't want to say."

"I get 100 texts a day from people telling me who I should buy & how much I should pay."

"Look at my players, from 1 to 11, I don't think you can find many better players..."
*the mother of all facepalms*
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Update on Kodogbia: clubs may have to pay €11mil in tax payment if they activate his €20mil release clause. Makes the deal worth up to €31mil.

He's going to be a very good player, but that's a big investment for someone who's still developing as a player.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 pm

hope the fenerbahce win doesn't give us false sense of security. Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY pleased with our effort and the result. It's just paper over the cracks though.

Please no one post the post game comments from Wenger...

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Update on Kodogbia: clubs may have to pay €11mil in tax payment if they activate his €20mil release clause. Makes the deal worth up to €31mil.

He's going to be a very good player, but that's a big investment for someone who's still developing as a player.
Why ? scratch 

Sounds like those media company and agents trying to make some money
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

He can stay where he is for that money ffs Laughing
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 pm

EL Patron wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:Update on Kodogbia: clubs may have to pay €11mil in tax payment if they activate his €20mil release clause. Makes the deal worth up to €31mil.

Why ? scratch 

Sounds like those media company and agents trying to make some money
That's just how it is Spain. Bayern Munich had to pay tax when they activated Javi Martinez's release clause, and Madrid likewise for Illaramendi. The paper reporting this (Estadio) say Andalusian tax is 55% - that's where the extra €11mi comes from.

I'm not entirely sure if it's all accurate, though. May be a smaller percentage for all I know.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 pm

I can't wait to see Wengers options Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

We don't have many options anymore do we?

Fellaini here we come....................
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:We don't have many options anymore do we?

Fellaini here we come....................
Would be good cover for Rosicky and Giroud hmm 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm

nah save Lars money intact for next summer Clubber
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum