McAgger
Sina
SUPERCARTTS
EL Patron
RedOranje
65 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 pm

http://goonerhead.com/done-deal-arsenal-completes-the-sign-of-midfielder-according-to-sky-sports/

looks like it is our first senior signing.. welcome back Razz

Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 pm

http://goonerhead.com/done-deal-arsenal-agrees-deal-to-sign-bulgarian/
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:50 pm

"Highly reliable tuttomercatoweb"

Are you *bleep* kidding me? Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Atleast we signed Flamini. Now we will have a playing 11 against spuds. I think wenger wants to prove that he can beat spuds with kids on the bench.
Today's 28th August. Its official no high-profile signing will be made. The best we can hope for is Cabaye on 2nd September 11:55pm.Crying or Very sad 
abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Wilson37 wrote:http://goonerhead.com/done-deal-arsenal-completes-the-sign-of-midfielder-according-to-sky-sports/

I really hope this is a made up bullshit, what a disgrace. I rather play with 10 men than have this donkey back at Arsenal and Wenger paying him 75k a week.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm

75000 pounds for Flamini.If that is the case, I would rather have zelazam playing against spuds. Darren Dein fcuking us over again.

abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Wilson37 wrote:http://goonerhead.com/done-deal-arsenal-completes-the-sign-of-midfielder-according-to-sky-sports/

I really hope this is a made up bullshit, what a disgrace. I rather play with 10 men than have this donkey back at Arsenal and Wenger paying him 75k a week.
anyone followed him at Milan...?
getting contradictory opinions about him.. some are saying he was absolutely s*** and past it.. some saying he was quite impressive in many of the matches... hmm
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

From the few Milan games I have seen, Flamini was quite impressive, sitting on the bench and drinking gatorade.Thumbs up 
abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:35 pm

This is what Milan fans think of Flamini: http://www.goallegacy.net/t22539-flamini-has-renewed?highlight=Flamini
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 pm

abirking wrote:From the few Milan games I have seen, Flamini was quite impressive, sitting on the bench and drinking gatorade.Thumbs up 
Thumbs up rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Wenger “I don’t sign players that are not the quality we need” so flamini and sanogo are?:facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Wenger “I don’t sign players that are not the quality we need” so flamini and sanogo are?:facepalm:
Free is top quality

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Actually free and cheap are arsenal DNA

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Flamoney should be paying us to play ffs
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 pm

YES. A SIGNING. FINALLY
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 pm

If I'm honest I'm now happy we're signing Flamini, hopefully on a 2 year contract nothing more. Julio Cesar on a similar contract and a cheap-ish striker as backup for Giroud aswell - that should keep us in the top 4.

Rest of the money should be saved for our new manager in 2014.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 pm

A 3 year contract of 75k per week is about 12.6 million in total not including the signing on fee, agent fee’s and other bonuses such as appearance bonuses and performance bonuses and so on. Mad

Free? I dont think so.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:A 3 year contract of 75k per week is about 12.6 million in total not including the signing on fee, agent fee’s and other bonuses such as appearance bonuses and performance bonuses and so on. Mad

Free? I dont think so.
I'd be happy to see £10m spent on a warm body at this point
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Are club really doen't want to contend for titles lol. It's obvious we're trying to just make top 4 year in and year out :facepalm:.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:42 pm

lenear1030 wrote:Are club really doen't want to contend for titles lol. It's obvious we're trying to just make top 4 year in and year out :facepalm:.
@MickTheGooner

Net Spend Summer 2013:
1. Man City £80.4m
2. Chelsea £59.5m
3. Soton £35.5m
4. Sp*rs £34.5m
5. Cardiff £30m

20. Arsenal -£10m

Wenger will continue this transfer policy then Cazorla and koscielny will leave next season.. We are showing 0 interest in winning any trophy this year and as usual Wenger will brag about how he has made CL for the past 16 years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Really getting depressing watching this these days. Even though I kind of like Flamini I just do not see him as really helping us win silverware. I see the club currently being less interested in doing what they need for silverware and more interested in preserving the current revenue stream. With the only way of possibly changing this being consistently empty seats at the Emirates.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 BSxxPDuIQAAWpm9
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 pm

@GeoffArsenal: Not what you wanted but Matthieu Flamini has resigned for Arsenal.

That's defensive cover sorted, then. Sagna will cover centre back and Flamini will cover right back.

Now we need to get in at least one attacker, be it a winger or striker, and we'll have a squad that might be able consolidate our top four status.

Obviously not where we want to be but let's face it, it's as good as we're going to get with five days to go.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 pm

"We will only sign top top top quality, players who are better than what we have"

*signs Flamini*

yeah sure...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Flamini will be a waste like Squillaci was. It is only a case of a French helping another French to earn some money.Razz
------------------------------------------
Theo Walcott: 'Arsenal should be challenging for title'
"For a club like this, with the stadium, the support that we have - we have to be that," Walcott told ESPN.

"We don't want to be [just] challenging for that fourth spot anymore. We want to challenge for the Premier League and that's our main goal.

"We know Arsenal's a massive club and where we need to be. What we need to do is get to the next level and compete a little bit more -- not just getting into the Champions League. The next step is to compete."
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Flamini and Squillachi are not the same type of players. Come on man , even you know this. I will guarantee you he will be a help against Spurs.

In the end when the Gunners win because of a Flam long range stunners (remember those)... you kids will be sorry. And I will be like "I told ya" :coffee: 
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next