McAgger
Sina
SUPERCARTTS
EL Patron
RedOranje
65 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 am

Previous thread:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t32185-the-official-summer-transfer-rumours-thread

Carry on, then.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:18 am

After 59 pages of pure shit, lets hope for a new signing cheers
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:26 am

EL Patron wrote:After 59 pages of pure shit, lets hope for a new signing cheers
I was about to quote you're last post as well. £17m for an untried keeper from La Liga could well end up likes De Gea situation. Get Begovic!
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 am

This has to be the 5th thread of the summer. And all we've to show for it is a young Frenchman on a free. RG, come back, you're our only hope.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 am

17M Guaita
20M Cabaye

OR Roughly same amount

15M Begovic
25M Lars Bender(30M Euros that,would they still resist?)

option 2 Pls

but option 3 which is Neither is most likely meh
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 am

Question to you guys

Let's just for speculations sake say Carlos Vela was still on loan to la Real. After having two great seasons at La Real for the past two seasons would you take him back as a starting CF/LW and as your main marquee player for the summer?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 am

Maybe not as a main marquee signing, but I'd be fine if he was the only striker/forward we signed this summer.

I still need that release of a big signing or name coming in. I don't even care where it is at this point.  If we were to bring in a higher quality player anywhere, + vela and a couple of depth signings I'd be happy with it considering where we are now.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 am

Wenger '' WHO?''

Whilst he chases Kebab, Spurs are close to signing Willian.:facepalm: 

Honestly, the simple fact that he doesn't feel that he could improve us...and the fact he'll let him go to Spurs...

..here it comes...

If Willian signs for Spurs, Wenger out. Unless he finds someone better (like Ronaldo or Suarez).
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:11 am

we are not getting anyone folks..

stop the hope, just pray we don't get relegated, cuz at this rate Europe league is a fantasy..

u can attack my pessimism, but anyone who knows me since goal.com forums know that I have predicted this way back in 2010.. we need a GM, or wenger out, simple
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Marca speculate our offer for Guaita was between €4-5mil euros. Valencia want us to pay the €30mil.

Our opening bids are embarrassing. :facepalm:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 pm

_Gazzetta dello Sport are suggesting that Arsenal are trying to hijack Tottenham's deal for Roma's Erik Lamela.
_Gazzetta: Roma are pushing for a deal. They need one of Lamela or Pjanic off the wage bill. Baldini (and hence Tottenham) prefers Pjanic.
but cant take it seriously ;(
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 pm

If anyone expecting Wenger to spend more than 5m to a GK, should check his records again.

I dont think he will bring a GK at all.

Almunia was our nr1 Gk for years. This says it all.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Imo GK is the last thing we need, we should be strengthening in other areas.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 pm

We definitely need a better keeper if we're serious about a title challenge. If we just want to maintain we can get by with Szczesny, but he will make mistakes this year if he continues to be first choice.

Absolutely can't believe we haven't signed Cesar tbfh.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm

While not blind to Szczesny's flaws and mistakes, I've been patient and optimistic about him over the last few years. I had high hopes ... and I still think he might turn out to be an excellent keeper. He has a great mentality about the game - mix of swagger and humility. (And he's still young by top-flight GK standards.) But the Villa game showed that he's prone to the same crazy errors of judgment, and I think that in order to get away with things like this you have to be a Lehmann-level keeper or better. Szczesny isn't there yet. He might not quite ever be.

So I'm glad Arsenal are at least looking into a new GK, even if they may not be able to fathom spending properly and thus might screw it up anyway.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 pm

MJGunner wrote:We definitely need a better keeper if we're serious about a title challenge. If we just want to maintain we can get by with Szczesny, but he will make mistakes this year if he continues to be first choice.

Absolutely can't believe we haven't signed Cesar tbfh.
I cant blame GK much if he dont get the protection he should get. I think once Mert and Kos play few more games together they will protect Szczensy better and also we need a DM.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 pm

We should not be looking anywhere else for GK, Cesar is the best option for us. Cheap and lots of experience at the highest level.

Szczesny is young and Cesar will be a great help for him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Marca speculate our offer for Guaita was between €4-5mil euros. Valencia want us to pay the €30mil.

Our opening bids are embarrassing. :facepalm:
That is embarrassing, but jeez 30m? Why is Guaita's price that high, doesn't Valencia already have Diego Alves?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:10 pm

These buy out clause are real tricky; poker-like. Haven't seen much of Guaitia, this why I'm surprised why we're going after him with his clause so high.

My guess is this:

- Caesar wants guaranteed first team football because of next years WC
- Wenger thinks Begovic is to expensive, and he's not keen paying Stoke, of all teams, anywhere near £15m or whatever it'll take to get him
- I'd go for Muslera, if not Begivic, as he's got a lot of experience on all footballing fronts. I reckon we could get him for about £10m
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Lamela Agent
“I’m not in London and what is being said is not the truth,” he said. “I’m in the [Italian] capital along with Erik’s father. Lamela’s relaxed about it all. We’re just waiting for developments. Let’s see what happens.”
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Balague: "I think that David Villa, who took his kids to a British school, expected Arsenal to come back but they didn't."
hmm 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 pm

French media reporting that Arsenal will miss out on Yohan Cabaye to PSG (itv). typical for Wenger to act slowly to the point of indolence. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Lamela Agent
“I’m not in London and what is being said is not the truth,” he said. “I’m in the [Italian] capital along with Erik’s father. Lamela’s relaxed about it all. We’re just waiting for developments. Let’s see what happens.”
'developments" Best be us Hijacking it
#DesperateTimes
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Is it true we bid 8m for Casilas?Shocked Laughing :bow: rofl

Arsenals greatest enemy is the English Press and Ivan the donkey Gazidis.

Our first signing of the window should be someone to handle all their transfer targets.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 pm

lmao I doubt you did that. thats just the media adding 1+1 in the sense that you need a keeper have bid for players below their value and iker sitting on the bench in the first match with the media in spain starting an iker wants to leave campaign.

Anyways I think you should go for Guaita I rate the guy alot higher than Alves who is only famous because he can save penalties easily. Vicente was the first choice keeper for Valencia last season and is a really frustrating keeper to face

Spoiler:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next