lszanto
sportsczy
izzy
Uncanny
3lite
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 4 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Again with the Müller underrating Laughing

I guess people will never prefer pure efficiency and intelligence to flashy shit with no end product.

Müller has clearly reached his ceiling at 23 frakking years old Laughing.

The ironic thing is that if Müller came out with what Hazard was saying, he's one of the few players that I'd take seriously. If he brushes up his finishing a bit, he has all the skills to be a legendary poacher.

Please, we all know Hazard is talented, but he's no where as proven as Müller.

Müller plays in a stacked club. :lol:So Chelsea is shit all of a sudden and ain't stacked? Well, that's a surprise.

Tell us how Muller can improve his game then?

It's clear he's a great player but it's equally as clear he plays efficient and to the best of his ability, there is no sign he can all of a sudden add anything extra to his game or all of sudden become anything but a great poacher. Nobody has took a dig at the guy or said he's not a great player, to put it simple Hazard has the ability to be a world player of the year whilst Muller will always be a cog in a wheel.

The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 4 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 pm

The Devil wrote:

I guess people will never prefer pure efficiency and intelligence to flashy shit with no end product.

The ironic thing is that if Müller came out with what Hazard was saying, he's one of the few players that I'd take seriously. If he brushes up his finishing a bit, he has all the skills to be a legendary poacher.

Müller plays in a stacked club. :lol:So Chelsea is shit all of a sudden and ain't stacked? Well, that's a surprise.

It's clear he's a great player but it's equally as clear he plays efficient and to the best of his ability, there is no sign he can all of a sudden add anything extra to his game or all of sudden become anything but a great poacher. Nobody has took a dig at the guy or said he's not a great player, to put it simple Hazard has the ability to be a world player of the year whilst Muller will always be a cog in a wheel.

Then explain how hazard can improve..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm

The Devil wrote:

Cog in a wheel? Laughing. You obviously have no idea how rare it is for someone of Müller's age to be so damn smart and efficient. He has a champion's mentality.

He's only 23... He can improve pretty much anything. I'm not saying he'll become a dribble master or a playmaker, but if he can improve what he does, which sounds extremely simple but isn't, he'll still be an extremely good player. World class in my eyes, but most people are blind if you don't play pretty nowadays.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Muller will be a forgotten player real soon and his place for both club and country is under threat.

Gulf in class.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Devil wrote:

Then explain how hazard can improve..

Do I really need to explain how a player with the skill and vision of Hazard can improve, we're talking about maturity, making the correct choice of pass, knowing when it's best to use his skill or to keep it simple. Basically growing as a player and becoming more rounded as a team player. At the moment he's doing what a lot of young players with his kind of ability does and that's make mistakes, but then again he's not grown with his current team mates in the same way a Muller has or a Barca player has.

Sushi Master wrote:
The Devil wrote:

Cog in a wheel? Laughing. You obviously have no idea how rare it is for someone of Müller's age to be so damn smart and efficient. He has a champion's mentality.

He's only 23... He can improve pretty much anything. I'm not saying he'll become a dribble master or a playmaker, but if he can improve what he does, which sounds extremely simple but isn't, he'll still be an extremely good player. World class in my eyes, but most people are blind if you don't play pretty nowadays.

Mate I'm 31 years old and I've been watching a club that's been winning none stop for the last 20 years so I've seen my fair share of players like Muller and I've seen my fair share of talents and game changers like Hazard, I understand you're going to stand up for Muller but as I said, he isn't ever going to be seen as a WPOTY, whilst Hazard is clearly talented enough to be pushing that level.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Muller can improve way more aspects.. hes athletic but he can improve his strength for one

His close control can be improved as well as finishing..

tricks dont make a good player ffs..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Muller can improve way more aspects.. hes athletic but he can improve his strength for one

Who said anything tricks?

Take it easy mate no need to get yourself angry about a situation, I wouldn't expect a 17 year old to fully get it anyway.

Hazard will mature and learn to control games with his vision and ability on the ball, tricks don't come into it at all so don't get angry with me.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

lolwut

Muller is right up there next to Gotze and Reus as the most talented Germans of this generation, who are among the most talented young players in the world right now.

Muller >>> Hazard as of right now. Easily. I'd take Muller in my team over Hazard any day.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

The Devil wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Muller can improve way more aspects.. hes athletic but he can improve his strength for one

Take it easy mate no need to get yourself angry about a situation, I wouldn't expect a 17 year old to fully get it anyway.

Hazard will mature and learn to control games with his vision and ability on the ball, tricks don't come into it at all so don't get angry with me.

Who said I was angry, I simply don't agree with you. The 17 year old jab was unnecessary as well. If anything you're the mad one for being proven wrong.

Also, muller has just as much ability on the ball and has proven much more then hazard has. Tell me when hazard benches a player of robbens quality or scores vital goals in the CL..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm

CBarca wrote:lolwut

Muller is right up there next to Gotze and Reus as the most talented Germans of this generation, who are among the most talented young players in the world right now.

Muller >>> Hazard as of right now. Easily. I'd take Muller in my team over Hazard any day.

I think you're doing Hazard a major injustice, lolwut you think about that!

All great players end it with that but I think (which is my opinion) Hazard has the higher ceiling of talent over Muller, you think otherwise, it's about opinions and that's that.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Hazards highlight of the season was hitting a ball boy. lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Devil wrote:

Who said I was angry, I simply don't agree with you. The 17 year old jab was unnecessary as well. If anything you're the mad one for being proven wrong.

Also, muller has just as much ability on the ball and has proven much more then hazard has. Tell me when hazard benches a player of robbens quality or scores vital goals in the CL..

The "ffs" would suggest you were getting frustrated and annoyed with my opinion, I'm not mad at all just suggesting at 17 years of age you maybe will see things a little different as you get older.

Look as I said in my post above it's about opinions and you've got your's and I've got mine, fair play.

The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 pm

The Devil wrote:Mate I'm 31 years old and I've been watching a club that's been winning none stop for the last 20 years so I've seen my fair share of players like Muller and I've seen my fair share of talents and game changers like Hazard, I understand you're going to stand up for Muller but as I said, he isn't ever going to be seen as a WPOTY, whilst Hazard is clearly talented enough to be pushing that level.
Name me some of those players. Hazard hasn't done shit just yet on the big stage, so I'm reserving my judgement until he does. Müller on the other hand, is a CL winner and starter in on of the top international teams in the world.

Well, shit, being 31 means you can be a top talent scouter. Sorry about that, mate, I only wish you had shared that data before the discussion started.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm

CBarca wrote:lolwut

Yet Ozil is their best player every time he is on the pitch. (for the NT)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
The Devil wrote:Mate I'm 31 years old and I've been watching a club that's been winning none stop for the last 20 years so I've seen my fair share of players like Muller and I've seen my fair share of talents and game changers like Hazard, I understand you're going to stand up for Muller but as I said, he isn't ever going to be seen as a WPOTY, whilst Hazard is clearly talented enough to be pushing that level.
Name me some of those players. Hazard hasn't done shit just yet on the big stage, so I'm reserving my judgement until he does. Müller on the other hand, is a CL winner and starter in on of the top international teams in the world.

Well, shit, being 31 means you can be a top talent scouter. Sorry about that, mate, I only wish you had shared that data before the discussion started.

Haha! I work for United in my spare time, I wish.

Game changers, Ronaldo, Giggs and Cantona, not saying Hazard is any better or worse than any of these players but these players in their prime could do something out of nothing or find a special pass that could put the team ahead.

As far as Muller is concerned I say United had, Solskjear, Sheringham, Beckham and even Rooney, all capable of being brilliant players and scoring massively important goals but all replaceable and all add continuity to the flow of the team in the same way Muller does for Bayern. Again not saying any are better or worse.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 pm

The Devil wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Haha! I work for United in my spare time, I wish.

Game changers, Ronaldo, Giggs and Cantona, not saying Hazard is any better or worse than any of these players but these players in their prime could do something out of nothing or find a special pass that could put the team ahead.

As far as Muller is concerned I say United had, Solskjear, Sheringham, Beckham and even Rooney, all capable of being brilliant players and scoring massively important goals but all replaceable and all add continuity to the flow of the team in the same way Muller does for Bayern. Again not saying any are better or worse.
How are we supposed to know Müller and Hazard will reach Giggs or Scholes or whatever legend levels? We simply don't know. The argument is that right now Müller is the better player and it's BS to assume that Hazard has more potential because he's more technical, while at the same time Müller can't also improve, already having showed us he's top class at a top team in top tournaments.

Müller at 23 years old is irreplacable for Bayern. He's benched Arjen Robben, ffs. He's broken into the team since being promoted from the academy and won his place fair and square. There are very few players like him, hence him being irreplacable. Be it at AM or RW, he's going to frakking start.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

I could see Guardiola relegating Muller into an ineffective player.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am

Six pages and we got from this

"Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season."

to finally this

"I could see Guardiola relegating Muller into an ineffective player."

Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:24 am

Muller won't be starting next season upon Gotze's arrival. Best player of all time will be a benchwarmer Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbatov Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 am

Gil wrote:Muller won't be starting next season upon Gotze's arrival. Best player of all time will be a benchwarmer Laughing

Still has more World Cup Golden Boots Proud
Berbatov
Berbatov
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Betis

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 am

Berbatov wrote:
Gil wrote:Muller won't be starting next season upon Gotze's arrival. Best player of all time will be a benchwarmer Laughing

Still has more World Cup Golden Boots Proud

Would have World Cup and Balon D'or if it wasn't for the ref in the Argentina game. Sad
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 am

People are fooled by Hazards tricks. Muller just beats players his own way with his off the ball movements and lightning quick thinking and anticipation.

""Whenever I go somewhere and a little child asks me to show some tricks, I have to say: 'I don't know any tricks!

They always want to see some kind of wizardry, ball-juggling, turning around four times, that kind of thing. But this never was my speciality.

My game is based on efficiency. I'm not a player who is enjoyable to watch for 90 minutes.

I am more of a team player, a player who is important for the whole team and goes after the result. I do not play to put on a great show."

Sad

Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun May 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Razz
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 31, 2015 7:27 pm

not sure what's this forum's obsession with Hazard .

is it because Gil hypes him up so much that you guys feel the need to put him down and be overly critical of his performances ?

he might not be anywhere near Messi and Ronaldo , but he's actually better than Ribery when he was the same age and him snatching the BO someday is very plausible .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 31, 2015 7:34 pm

i think its because everytime a player is playing decent in the prem he is elevated to top 3-5 status just because....
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 31, 2015 8:18 pm

chad4401 wrote:i think its because everytime a player is playing decent in the prem he is elevated to top 3-5 status just because....

The way Hazard is playing is considered decent ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next