lszanto
sportsczy
izzy
Uncanny
3lite
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Hazard was the best player in France for back to back seasons before he came to the PL .leagues actually outside Italy, England and Spain actually exist you clowns so yes he is a Top 20 player.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

ynwa wrote:Wasn't he 21 in 05/06?

He was 21 in 06-07, the season he was 2nd at balon dor.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Mehdrid fans ruining another thread (aside from sportsczy)
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Abramovich wrote:Mehdrid fans ruining another thread (aside from sportsczy)

Forgot Isco, sorry.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
3lite wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Don't worry Mamad... everyone here likes to insult French players in general, not just Benz.  I've come to ignore it for the most part.  I remember 2 years ago when i felt Abidal was the best defensive LB in the world and maybe the best period if you prefer defensive attributes in your fullbacks... i got destroyed lol.  

It's not worth the energy.  Let it be.

He isn't French. He's Belgium, more Muslim.

Valkyrja wrote:

Hazard isn't a top 20 player today.

Asinine. Name me 20 players better than Hazard.

Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Iniesta, Ribery, Muller, Reus, Gotze, El Sharaawy, Bale, Suarez, Ibra, Moura, Xavi, Mata, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Thiago Silva

are you serious with moura and el sharaawy ? pale
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Technically, Hazard won't be able to score such lofty figures since he isn't the focal point of scoring but that's captain obvious fact in itself. On a personal opinion vibe, I don't think he has that consistent scoring touch on him but I've been proven wrong countless times.

Hazard is a "top 20" player though if you're into that ranking shit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Harmonica wrote:Messi - Hazard

Season 09-10 - 12-13
League La Liga - Premier
League GpG 2.71 - 2.80

Games 35 - 34

Scoring Messi
Goals 34 - 9
Shots per goal 4.8 - 7

Passing Messi
Assists 10 - 11
Through balls 26 - 5
Key Passes 65 - 65
Long balls 47 - 40
Crosses 22 - 18
Passes 1328 - 1297
Pass accuracy 86% - 85%

Build up Messi
Dribbles 145- 62
Dispossessed 89 - 62
Turnovers 104 - 61

Defensive Messi
Tackles 31 - 28
Interceptions 41 - 37
Dribbled by 17 - 25
Clearances 0 - 6
Blocked shots 0 - 0

Hazard maybe could become player like Cronaldo who hogs every chance team sets, put even then I don't see him score as much as him. Messi on the other hand is completely different league all together, and for to match his feats is completely impossible.

Good, someone who hasn't watched hazard. Stats don't tell you the whole story, maybe actually watching football is what you should do..
oh wait..

Build up Messi
Dribbles 145- 62
Dispossessed 89 - 62
Turnovers 104 - 61

Defensive Messi
Tackles 31 - 28
Interceptions 41 - 37
Dribbled by 17 - 25
Clearances 0 - 6
Blocked shots 0 - 0

^exactly the reason why your stats are crap :lol:tackles? is that really necessary? Or you just want to praise your god more  :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 pm

[/quote]Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Iniesta, Ribery, Muller, Reus, Gotze, El Sharaawy, Bale, Suarez, Ibra, Moura, Xavi, Mata, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Thiago Silva[/quote]

He's better than all in bold at this current time in my opinion, pretty shocked there is no Robben or RVP on that list as well.

Also it's difficult to compare defenders to attacking players as their abilities are two different sides of the coin so based on that if you're going to compare Thiago Silva it would open the door to countless players.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Better than Muller, Reus, Gotze or Ozil?

Stahp. The only one you can argue is Ozil, and even then Ozil takes the cake for now.

As for Hazard, laugh at him if you want but I love the ambition and he has the talent and potential. I think it's great he has such lofty ambitions, and while I don't think he'll ever be a 50-60 goal player, I think he'll be a ridiculously good player and it's impossible for me to say he CAN'T be that player. Who would have thought Ronaldo would have been the player he is?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 pm

CBarca wrote:Better than Muller, Reus, Gotze or Ozil?

Stahp. The only one you can argue is Ozil, and even then Ozil takes the cake for now.

As for Hazard, laugh at him if you want but I love the ambition and he has the talent and potential. I think it's great he has such lofty ambitions, and while I don't think he'll ever be a 50-60 goal player, I think he'll be a ridiculously good player and it's impossible for me to say he CAN'T be that player. Who would have thought Ronaldo would have been the player he is?

There isn't much in it with them players as of this moment, player of the year in French football two seasons in a row and he was hardly bad in his opening season in the Premier league.

Muller is a great player but technically Hazard is on another level, Reus I could make the biggest case for but I'd like to see him do it over a couple of seasons first, Gotze is a special player but young and still has room to grow as a player and Ozil just isn't as good as he looked when he first broke on to the scene.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm

I'll give you SES and Moura..... but the rest are better than Hazard at this point in time IMO and while Hazard maybe more talented than Muller but until he shows it consistently it means nothing to me.

Talent doesn't even come into the equation as you need a lot more than talent.... Muller is a big match performer, consistent, ridiculously intelligent.

Hazard doesn't come close to him in those departments yet.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Hazard isn't an intelligent player? Laughing

I'll give you big games I guess.

And how isn't he consistent lol?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 pm

only guy who might be better than hazard (for now) is Messi. The rest dont stand a chance in terms of talent and potential.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Gil wrote:Hazard isn't an intelligent player? Laughing

He is but nowhere near as intelligent as Muller and no he isn't consistent.

And even if he was you are comparing to him a player who consistently performs for club and country at the very highest level.

I.E CL, WC, Euros etc etc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Iniesta, Ribery, Muller, Reus, Gotze, El Sharaawy, Bale, Suarez, Ibra, Moura, Xavi, Mata, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Thiago Silva[/quote]

He's better than all in bold at this current time in my opinion, pretty shocked there is no Robben or RVP on that list as well.

Also it's difficult to compare defenders to attacking players as their abilities are two different sides of the coin so based on that if you're going to compare Thiago Silva it would open the door to countless players. [/quote]

Don't judge Ozil on this season(still had a better season than Hazard), when every Madrid player beside Ronaldo was sub par. Compare him based on his NT matches for example.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:Hazard isn't an intelligent player? Laughing

He is but nowhere near as intelligent as Muller and no he isn't consistent.

And even if he was you are comparing to him a player who consistently performs for club and country at the very highest level.

I.E CL, WC, Euros etc etc.

Muller plays on a stacked team for both club and country and isn't the main man for either team. Huge difference between the two in terms of expectations and pressure.

Just stop claiming Hazard isn't intelligent. You're obviously wrong on that and you know it. You only said that because Muller doesn't have as much technical ability and flair.

And how isn't Hazard consistent? He was back to back young player of the year in France and then followed that up with consecutive POTY awards in his final two years. He had a frighteningly good start to the season for us, was poor following Di Matteo's sacking and was by far our best player in the closing stages of it. Above average season for a 22 year old in his debut season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Where did i ever say Hazard isn't intelligent ? he obviously is but Muller is one of the most intelligent players around.

I don't care what Hazard did in France fact is.... for 2/3 of the season he was nowhere to be seen and Mata had to carry his backside.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Where did i ever say Hazard isn't intelligent ? he obviously is but Muller is one of the most intelligent players around.

I don't care what Hazard did in France fact is.... for 2/3 of the season he was nowhere to be seen and Mata had to carry his backside.

You are aware Muller lost his place for club and country the season before last so you could argue both players have had their average seasons, Muller's biggest asset is his ability to be in the right place at the right time and he weighs in with some hugely important goals. As a player he looks very messy at times and a lot of his work is all about hard graft.

I'd point to the goal Hazard scored at Old Trafford in the FA Cup, Muller isn't capable of producing a goal as good as that.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Doesn't matter though, as said earlier talent means nothing if a lesser talent is able to be more effective and perform on a more regular basis.

Until Hazard does this then he doesn't belong in the same league as Muller.

For one thing, Hazard has been poor in every single one of his CL performances while Muller consistently performs and was one of the best players of the competition last year.

I'm not really interested in talent when discussing players i'm interested in performance and Hazard isn't close to Muller at this point in time in this regard.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 pm

I'll bump this thread next season.

No sane manager would take Muller over Hazaed.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Doesn't matter though, as said earlier talent means nothing if a lesser talent is able to be more effective and perform on a more regular basis.

For one thing, Hazard has been poor in every single one of his CL performances while Muller consistently performs and was one of the best players of the competition last year.

I'm not really interested in talent when discussing players i'm interested in performance and Hazard isn't close to Muller at this point in time in this regard.

It does help Muller that he's in a Bayern side like the current one, and his national team isn't to shoddy either, Hazard has joined a Chelsea side in transition and a change of league as well. As far as I'm concerned Hazard has the higher ceiling in terms of talent where as Muller has reached his ceiling and it's clear he's performing to the maximum of his ability.

Put it this way, of the Bayern players in the current set up he's the most likely to be dropped for Gotze.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 pm

The Devil wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Doesn't matter though, as said earlier talent means nothing if a lesser talent is able to be more effective and perform on a more regular basis.

It does help Muller that he's in a Bayern side like the current one, and his national team isn't to shoddy either, Hazard has joined a Chelsea side in transition and a change of league as well. As far as I'm concerned Hazard has the higher ceiling in terms of talent where as Muller has reached his ceiling and it's clear he's performing to the maximum of his ability.

Put it this way, of the Bayern players in the current set up he's the most likely to be dropped for Gotze.

Muller reached his potential at 23 ? Besides he is only 1 year older than Hazard
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
The Devil wrote:

Muller reached his potential at 23 ? Besides he is only 1 year older than Hazard

Not sure what you're suggesting, just because he's only a year older doesn't mean that their development should be at the same pace, Muller has been exposed to a system and team that suits his game all through his young career where as Hazard has built his reputation with lesser players.

If Hazard had been in the same Bayern team for five years like Muller he'd be one of their main men if not their main attacking player.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 pm

The Devil wrote:

I do agree with that, but having said that i'm talking about the here and now and right now Hazard has a lot of work to do to be mentioned alongside people like this.

I understand Chelsea are in transition etc etc but still at the very top level ( CL) he has has flattered to deceive and that is being nice.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Again with the Müller underrating Laughing

I guess people will never prefer pure efficiency and intelligence to flashy shit with no end product.

Müller has clearly reached his ceiling at 23 frakking years old Laughing.

The ironic thing is that if Müller came out with what Hazard was saying, he's one of the few players that I'd take seriously. If he brushes up his finishing a bit, he has all the skills to be a legendary poacher.

Please, we all know Hazard is talented, but he's no where as proven as Müller.

Müller plays in a stacked club. Laughing So Chelsea is shit all of a sudden and ain't stacked? Well, that's a surprise.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Again with the Müller underrating Laughing

I guess people will never prefer pure efficiency and intelligence to flashy shit with no end product.

Müller has clearly reached his ceiling at 23 frakking years old Laughing.

The ironic thing is that if Müller came out with what Hazard was saying, he's one of the few players that I'd take seriously. If he brushes up his finishing a bit, he has all the skills to be a legendary poacher.

Please, we all know Hazard is talented, but he's no where as proven as Müller.

Müller plays in a stacked club. :lol:So Chelsea is shit all of a sudden and ain't stacked? Well, that's a surprise.

Tell us how Muller can improve his game then?

It's clear he's a great player but it's equally as clear he plays efficient and to the best of his ability, there is no sign he can all of a sudden add anything extra to his game or all of sudden become anything but a great poacher. Nobody has took a dig at the guy or said he's not a great player, to put it simple Hazard has the ability to be a world player of the year whilst Muller will always be a cog in a wheel.

The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next