lszanto
sportsczy
izzy
Uncanny
3lite
42 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 6 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:17 am

My next username will sound like a brand of fragrance too - I'm thinking something like "Lascivious"

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 6 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by Unique Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:My next username will sound like a brand of fragrance too - I'm thinking something like "Lascivious"
you should change yours to hopeless hans. tongue
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Movement like Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Messi etc is an instinct.

You either have it or you don't, Hazard doesn't and he never will but there's nothing wrong with that. Not sure why he aims to be a goal machine, it's just not realistic as he'll never be one.

Just concentrate on what you are good at.

thank you a prime example of this is isco, isco used to force goals and dribble a lot, made a lot of posters(val,hala,etc) believe he could play false 9,score up to 20 goals when he clearly can't, cause he doesn't have the instinct or movement or finishing, its just not his game, even cr scores 60 goals a season is still rubbish as a cf as well

I don't see why people think dribbling+pace= capable of scoring 40-60 goals, your either a goal scorer or your not
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Hencr why bale despite being a donkeybis rated, he can score like few wode playera can
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:30 pm

wrong thread nick.

I think the one you were aiming for is the "One more beer I'm drunk" one hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Loool its my pos phone. Im sober... I think Molenation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:06 pm

This is getting out of hand, why does he have to score 60 goals to be the best player? Ruud van N must regret being born a decade too early, he would be considered a GOAT had he been playing today.

Neymars overall performances haven't actually been that great and I'm a big fan, he is basically the CR of Barcelona. If he had converted half of the chances he missed he could be approaching 50 goals. Most of his goals are laid on a silver platter.

And the Ballon D'or is a serious award? As Cruyff said, it's just journalists voting for their friends. Hazard needs to be more consistent at being Hazard and he would be incredible, although I doubt he would ever be prolific as Chelsea are too rigid and nowhere near Madrid and Barcelona in terms of creating.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:52 pm

He's also primarily a creative player so why would anyone want to kill what comes natural to the boy just so he can poach? Let's be real, unless you're Messi scoring 60+ goals and being the creative fulcrum of your team is damn near impossible.

And I don't want Hazard to be another CR7. Utter waste of his talents.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:16 am

3lite wrote:
Source wrote:However, the Belgian is hoping to have a big impact next season and the man tipped as the new Cristiano Ronaldo has set himself an ambitious target.

‘My dream is 50 or even 60 goals like Lionel Messi and Ronaldo,’ said Hazard.

‘They have shown it is possible, so I can do the same.

‘I had a lot of assists last season and a few goals, but the problem is that I tend to choose the beautiful option too often and dribble with the ball, when a different way would cause most damage

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/07/eden-hazard-ill-score-60-goals-next-season-under-mystical-jose-mourinho-3832233/

Well, that escalated quickly.

"I ask myself what I can do to become like Messi and Ronaldo, and score 50 or 60 goals in a season, I try but I realise that I will never be a true scorer. It is not in me. It is mainly mental."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9976522/eden-hazard-i-wont-be-a-goalscorer-like-lionel-messi-or-cristiano-ronaldo

Admitting to be a mental midget. At least he's honest.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:08 am

It is mainly mental? So, he is saying he COULD score 60 goals, but that's not how he plays? Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:15 am

Put him in front waiting service and sure he could score that much, but then again Chelsea would have to find another Hazard to service him. There's only one player in history of football who can do it all at the same time.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 am

it's not even as if Hazard has a high number of assists, he is mainly a dribbler
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not even as if Hazard has a high number of assists, he is mainly a dribbler
#3 the most chance's created the last 5 years.

09-15 National League and Europa/Champions League

Most goals
Messi 292 +2% (Cronaldo 287, Zlatan 160)
Most goals (ex. pen)
Messi 255 +9% (Cronaldo 233, Suarez 125)
Most assists
Messi 100 +11% (Özil 90, Fabregas 85)
Most throughballs
Messi 236 +39% (Fabregas 170, Totti 169)
Most key passes
Özil 684 -15% (Messi 583, Hazard 564)
Most dribbles
Messi 1265 +67% (Hazard 757, Ribery 724)

Cronaldo is a goal scorer type, Hazard creator, Özil/Fabregas passers/playmakers, they can excel in one part of football at one time. Hazard wont score 50 goals without abandoning his overall play, he must do it like Cronaldo did if he wants to, but apparently he doesn't.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:30 am

Ozil really is better than a lot of people give him credit for (myself included).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:42 am

futbol wrote:Admitting to be a mental midget. At least he's honest.

Laughing

this escalated quickly
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:07 am

Jeez mou's third season curse already claiming another victim and it's only September Sad

Always said he isn't a natural goal scorer, happy  he's confirming it...... Not good for my fantasy team tough, might have to sell him
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Curtinho wrote:It is mainly mental? So, he is saying he COULD score 60 goals, but that's not how he plays? Laughing

Yeah instead of trying to score Hazard chooses to dribble Aimlessley. :coffee:

Mainly mental yeah I believe that, it is hard turn a player into the killers Messi and Ronaldo are. His personality is more Ineista then Messi. Great player in his own right, but simply wrong to compare to Messi and ronaldo.

Same with Ronaldinho a greater talent then Hazard. If you try to stack him up against CR7 and Messi on the same criteria he wouldn't measure up. Dinho couldn't ever score on the same level as Ronaldo, but for me he was a better player.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Hazards all round football is seriously lacking tbh, especially his off the ball movement, decision making and vision.
Anyway, not a bad thing that he cant score much but the thing is, hazard strikes me as a player who has no confidence whatsover especially when it comes to responsibilities, so he instead chooses to remain in his comfort zone. Hence, him letting us know before hand so we can get used to it and not expect much.
And whats worse, his style of play isn't anything substancial or world class level. Predictably running and hustling into defenders without polish, refinement or vision doesnt make u an elite player.
He needs to drastically improve and soon at that.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Messi and Ronaldo scoring 50-60 goals each season is pretty mental, no doubt
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6