lszanto
sportsczy
izzy
Uncanny
3lite
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 pm

The season Messi scored 47 he had 45% better conversion ratio, and more tackles and interceptions, than Hazard last season.

Yeah I'm sure Hazards will score 60 by just stopping defending and taking every shot possible.

Laughing

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season - Page 2 Empty Re: Eden Hazard believes he can score 60 goals a season

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Don't worry Mamad... everyone here likes to insult French players in general, not just Benz. I've come to ignore it for the most part. I remember 2 years ago when i felt Abidal was the best defensive LB in the world and maybe the best period if you prefer defensive attributes in your fullbacks... i got destroyed lol.

It's not worth the energy. Let it be.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Harmonica wrote:The season Messi scored 47 he had 45% better conversion ratio, and more tackles and interceptions, than Hazard last season.

Yeah I'm sure Hazards will score 60 by just stopping defending and taking every shot possible.

Laughing

You do realize no one said he was as big a talent as Messi? Just talking about goals, and who's to say he shouldn't be able to score 40 or 50 in a season? If he sacrificed as much of his all-round game as Cristiano has done, he should be able to improve his scoring output a whole lot.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 am

What is with the Hazard hate here?

If Cristiano can do it why can't Eden? Do any of the goldfish over here remember Cristiano Ronaldo at Hazards age?

-Nowhere near the player that Eden is today
-Didn't contribute half as much as Eden does outside goals
-Tricky coerver method duck who stood wide since he couldn't handle the tighter spaces
-Didn't contribute heavily to a Ligue 1 title like Hazard
-Didn't have even the same amount of goals as Hazard despite the latter being a massive part of his game.

Hazard may be inconsistent and a ghost in some games yet he is far ahead of CR in terms of ability within this age. Man is a winner and easily Chelsea's 2nd best player after Juan Mata.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 am

Let him score 16 first.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:24 am

Arquitescu wrote:What is with the Hazard hate here?

If Cristiano can do it why can't Eden? Do any of the goldfish over here remember Cristiano Ronaldo at Hazards age?

-Tricky coerver method duck who stood wide since he couldn't handle the tighter spaces
-Didn't have even the same amount of goals as Hazard despite the latter being a massive part of his game.

Hazard may be inconsistent and a ghost in some games yet he is far ahead of CR in terms of ability within this age. Man is a winner and easily Chelsea's 2nd best player after Juan Mata.

Hazard isn't a top 20 player today.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:09 am

sportsczy wrote:Don't worry Mamad... everyone here likes to insult French players in general, not just Benz.  I've come to ignore it for the most part.  I remember 2 years ago when i felt Abidal was the best defensive LB in the world and maybe the best period if you prefer defensive attributes in your fullbacks... i got destroyed lol.  

It's not worth the energy.  Let it be.

He isn't French. He's Belgium, more Muslim.

Valkyrja wrote:

Asinine. Name me 20 players better than Hazard.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 am

Mamad wrote:
Gil wrote: some scrub like Alexis/Benzema/Gervinho its insulting.

Don't insult Benzema.

How can he even put those two with benz.. karim is miles ahead of both  Laughing

Also ^ benz is third generation algerian. Just as french as any.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 am

Great technically gifted player but he's shown no evidence to prove he's every going to score that amount of goals a season, I'm not taking anything from the lads ability as potential wise he's up there with the best but at times he clearly has a high opinion of himself.

The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 am

Well, he did have 22 goals and 15 assists his last year with Lille and 13 goals and 20 assists with chelsea last season... so really, given that he's just 22, he does have grounds to be very high on himself.

The thing with Hazard is that he's the type of player who looks to make the right play though... if a teammate is in better position, he will make the pass. He's not one to play selfishly for his stats. For this reason, i don't think he could score 50 just because of how he plays football. He would need to change and i don't think it would help Chelsea's cause if he did.

Don't let the CR7 and Messi thing fool you... you want the true CF to be the best scorer on your team. That's how 99% of football tactics are set up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 am

He didn't say next season. Calm down ffs. He said he'd like to score 50-60 in the future by comparing himself to the best. Where's the harm in that?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 am

Messi - Hazard

Season 09-10 - 12-13
League La Liga - Premier
League GpG 2.71 - 2.80

Games 35 - 34

Scoring Messi
Goals 34 - 9
Shots per goal 4.8 - 7

Passing Messi
Assists 10 - 11
Through balls 26 - 5
Key Passes 65 - 65
Long balls 47 - 40
Crosses 22 - 18
Passes 1328 - 1297
Pass accuracy 86% - 85%

Build up Messi
Dribbles 145- 62
Dispossessed 89 - 62
Turnovers 104 - 61

Defensive Messi
Tackles 31 - 28
Interceptions 41 - 37
Dribbled by 17 - 25
Clearances 0 - 6
Blocked shots 0 - 0

Hazard maybe could become player like Cronaldo who hogs every chance team sets, put even then I don't see him score as much as him. Messi on the other hand is completely different league all together, and for to match his feats is completely impossible.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:12 am

Eden Europa league Hazard rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 am

ynwa wrote:He didn't say next season. Calm down ffs. He said he'd like to score 50-60 in the future by comparing himself to the best. Where's the harm in that?

Somebody talking some sense :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:23 am

3lite wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Don't worry Mamad... everyone here likes to insult French players in general, not just Benz.  I've come to ignore it for the most part.  I remember 2 years ago when i felt Abidal was the best defensive LB in the world and maybe the best period if you prefer defensive attributes in your fullbacks... i got destroyed lol.  

It's not worth the energy.  Let it be.

He isn't French. He's Belgium, more Muslim.

Valkyrja wrote:

Asinine. Name me 20 players better than Hazard.

Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Iniesta, Ribery, Muller, Reus, Gotze, El Sharaawy, Bale, Suarez, Ibra, Moura, Xavi, Mata, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Thiago Silva
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Messi, Ronaldo, Ozil, Iniesta, Ribery, Muller, Reus, Gotze, El Sharaawy, Bale, Suarez, Ibra, Moura, Xavi, Mata, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Thiago Silva

Lucas Moura better than Hazard? Are you actually serious?

Not even 20 players :facepalm:

Could argue either way for Gotze/Reus and about half that list imo.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 am

3lite... i was talking about the random Benz hate, not Hazard.

Anyhow, he's striving to be the best and, frankly, i prefer players who think this way.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:35 am

lszanto wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Lucas Moura better than Hazard? Are you actually serious?

Not even 20 players :facepalm:

Could argue either way for Gotze/Reus and about half that list imo.

Sorry, I forgot about GK's and Oscar.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 pm

I wasn't aware Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Xavi, GK's, Oscar and co could run down the left flank. You've won the argument. Hazard isn't a top 20 player in his position.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 pm

ynwa wrote:I wasn't aware Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Xavi, GK's, Oscar and co could run down the left flank. You've won the argument. Hazard isn't a top 20 player in his position.

I didn't say top 20 player in his position. Top 20 player world wide.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Are you telling me Ronaldo was a top 20 player in the world at the age of 21?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:29 pm

ynwa wrote:Are you telling me Ronaldo was a top 20 player in the world at the age of 21?

in 2006-2007 ? yes. at least top 5.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 pm

ynwa wrote:Are you telling me Ronaldo was a top 20 player in the world at the age of 21?

The 2006/2007 season? He was 21
Yeah, he was.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Cronaldo was Ballon d'Or #2, FWPOTY #3 for the season, that Hazard now had.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Wasn't he 21 in 05/06?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Hazard was the best player in France for back to back seasons before he came to the PL .leagues actually outside Italy, England and Spain actually exist you clowns so yes he is a Top 20 player.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next