Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I actually think Neymar is a pretty good fit with CR7 since he's kind of like Benz, but more of a midfielder than a striker. It won't happen though. Even Neymar's agent has thrown in the towel to push Neymar to Madrid.

I just hope the new manager drops this insane 2 man midfield and goes with a 433 or a 4411. I can't stand unbalanced formations.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Lol halilovic is a backup player, more like a player for castilla, he will have a role or morata, jese in the the team, his first few seasons will be in castilla ffs.

Do you think gundogan is average and is not even half the player alonso is, you think carvajal & abate are worse then arbeloa, you think di fking magia is better then gotze, neymar or even lamela, elswaray, reus.

do you think these players wont improve us.

Last edited by SuperMAG on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm

sorry nick, apologies for the offensive words use, lost my temper there, i am like that when we get crushed and fail yet again in CL semis. Crying or Very sad

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

How about editing your post and removing the offensive parts?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm

i didnt say anything about gundogan or reus or whatever lol, i talked about your obsession for neymar, a player that doesnt wanna come to madrid obviously, and halilovic. that lad is a kid, there are much better young players in la liga and even in castilla Jese and Denis are better. Also, stacking your bench with young players is highly unproductive
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 pm

wont hurt us having players with very high potential in our b team. players like messi and ronaldo doesnt just get produced in a minute.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 pm

so your logic is "it wont hurt us because we might produce the next messi or ronaldo"? like i said thorough lack of football acumen. Do you know how many players have seen their potential go to waste because they could never realize it? you cant at the same time put nerman, lamela, jese and halilovic in your first team, that's a bit ridiculous. you talk about players like Neymar that are not going to sign with us, lewandowski who is going to Bayern, etc.. just fantasy stuff. Casemiro that you saw once but now should be first team for us. too much fantasy mate, it's been years and you dont learn
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 pm

lol, so your logic is to just stick with our current team and do nothing to improve.

lets not even TRY to buy players like neymar, gundogan, lamela, isco, lewandowski, because we are not really will be EVER sign them.

And besides, its not like our team needs them, alonso, khedira, di magia, arbeloa are world beaters. who needs these young untested players. you really have an awsome logic.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 pm

We won't find a better engine than Khedira. Pair him with Gundogan, and we are set in midfield. If Bender, who's Sami's backup can play with Ilkay, Khedira will have no problem.

Looking at the realistic options:
-Carjaval and Cavani,who are IMO going to sign for us.
-Then we need Gundogan/CM/Xabi replacement
-Di Maria replacement(cant think of anyone with Gotze out of the picture... maybe James Rodriguez, Isco, Neymar ?)
-Pepe and Albiol are good enough to back-up Ramos and Varane, even if I
want Pepe gone, and try to sign Inigo, but he will probably cost 25+.
-Buy Camacho, as Khedira's backup
-Promote Jese, Morata and Jose

GK: Casillas, Diego, Mejias/Jesus
RB: Carjaval, Arbeloa (Ramos, Nacho)
CB: Ramos, Varane, Pepe/Inigo, Albiol(Nacho)
LB: Marcelo, Coentrao(Nacho)
CM/DM: Gundogan, Khedira, Xabi, Camacho, Casemiro
AM: Ozil
RW: Di Maria's replacement, Callejon
LW: Ronaldo, Jese
ST: Cavani, Higuain, Morata

Preferably, Di Maria's replacement to be able to backup Ozil when he doesn't play.

Perez will make minimum 2 galactic transfers this summer.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 pm

SuperMAG wrote:lol, so your logic is to just stick with our current team and do nothing to improve.

lets not even TRY to buy players like neymar, gundogan, lamela, isco, lewandowski, because we are not really will be EVER sign them.

And besides, its not like our team needs them, alonso, khedira, di magia, arbeloa are world beaters. who needs these young untested players. you really have an awsome logic.
i have proposed anything actually, just reading and commenting your ridiculous posts. and again, some of the players you proposed are good choices like Gundi and Isco, but you dwell too much on players that are a) not worth it, b) cant have.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:40 pm

no need for a big overhaul on the team imo, players who should be gone since forever kaka,carvalho etcs, higuain not good enough get over it(he should accept a back up role or leave), di maria he plays a lot better for NT just shows that mou is holding him back same goes for ozil, benz if we cant offer him the starter job then he should leave for is own career, xabi is done and khed should be a bench player, pepe can leave he is not happy and plays even worse now, arbeloa should go as well, modric what a needless signing really disappointed in him was completely lost yesterday maybe he can improve but i doubt it sigh

for starting positions we need rb, cm, cdm the rest of the core team is good enough as is just need real direction and leadership, as for back up lb, rb, cb, cdm, am, rw, cf they dont need to be world class just need to have good technique and composure something we lacked for a while tbh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Nick, you can never know who we can or cant get.

Chad, i probably suggested all the replacements i had in mind regarding your post.

I almost forgot, camacho, i was always interested in him, but never watched him much, anyone have any idea about him.

Who is better, lars bender vs camacho. or someone else.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm

One of the first things we need to do is improve the defense/defending. Whenever we sit back we concede sloppy goals.

Mourinho/next coach will have to improve the defending. Maybe we can adopt some of Bayern's/Dortmund's strategies for defending.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Casillas
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Coentrao
Modric/Khedira - Gundogan/Vidal/Pogba (one of them)
??? - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema

Let's face it, Di Maria is headless and no manager will be able to change the way he play, he just doesn't how to play simple, 9 out 10 times he loses the ball with overdribbling. so a new winger with some brain cell is essential.

If Benz is leaving we obviously need to buy a new striker too.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Pedram wrote:Casillas
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Coentrao
Modric/Khedira - Gundogan/Vidal/Pogba (one of them)
??? - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema

Let's face it, Di Maria is headless and no manager will be able to change the way he play, he just doesn't how to play simple, 9 out 10 times he loses the ball with overdribbling. so a new winger with some brain cell is essential.

If Benz is leaving we obviously need to buy a new striker too.

Vidal and Pogba can't play with Khedira. They are basically the same type of player. We need a general there, someone like Gundogan or Verratti.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Italian international Marco Verratti is said to be the subject of a €25m offer from Real Madrid to PSG.

The 20-year-old only moved from Pescara to Paris Saint-Germain last summer for €12m, but his value has soared after fine performances in Ligue 1, the Champions League and for the Azzurri.

Speculation in the papers had already linked Verratti with Manchester United, but SportItalia now claim Real Madrid are stepping up their efforts to buy the midfielder.

The reports are also linked in with suggestions PSG Coach Carlo Ancelotti could go to Real Madrid and is eager to bring Verratti with him.

http://www.football-italia.net/33494/real-madrid-%E2%82%AC25m-verratti

---------------------------

Also apparently we want to sign Casemiro permanently.

http://saopaulofc.com.br/31432/noticias/real-madrid-planeja-ficar-com-casemiro-em-definitivo/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:48 pm

sahin bossed schweinsteiger before and he is capable of doing it again, mou can't rate midfielder well so i could careless what he thinks of sahin same goes for his friend rogers, he should be one of the players brought back he is good enough imo, i like gundogan too but if we get him, then we prob gonna leave sahin at bvb either is good option, they are some good cm in spain as well like camacho, pardo, benat, etc, cdm vidal,benders, pogba, etc, we should try get isco for sure
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Marco Verrati isn't suited for double pivot line up, he's shat defensively.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Pogba and Vidal shat all over Alonso and Khedira. Verratti is like Modric... except he thinks a lot quicker. Still much too unpolished for Madrid right now imo.

In any case, PSG are not selling and his release clause doesn't activate until next summer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

good verratti is a nice player but no sense in buying him since we bought modric, might as well give him a chance or take a massive lose on resale value, i say pogba,vidal,sahin/gundagon and modric looks much better going forward xabi and khedira gone please
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Football isn't only about getting forward. None of these guys can take the ball or press like Khedira except Vidal, who's better technically, but tactically he isn't half the player Sami is.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:12 pm

likeastar wrote:Football isn't only about getting forward. None of these guys can take the ball or press like Khedira except Vidal, who's better technically, but tactically he isn't half the player Sami is.

going forward as in future plans
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 pm

I wouldn't ditch Sami just yet in all honesty. Yesterday was one of the very few times I've seen him not perform. However, a tactical revamp has to take place. This whole "we are a counter team" is complete shit. Real Madrid never based its game under one style and under Mourinho, that's we became unfortunately.

We definitely need to find a better RB and a better CB, that is certain. Central midfield depends on who comes in and if he finds the squad adequate enough, then, nothing we can do about that. Signing Gunds and Vidal would make little sense if we don't have a clear structure in mind.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm

This team is fine.

We need

-A right Back
-Someone to play Xabi's role (though not immediately expected to start every game)
-A new striker (That's not me speaking - but that's what's happening).

I think the priories are wrong, people want a new striker more than anything else, but all 3 will get done. Of the midfielders, the good ones are well documented. We are looking in the right places

Right back is Carvajal.

Striker will likely be Falcao.

The new auxallary midfielder to replace Khedira - I got no idea. I wanted one for a long time, but if you're not getting Vidal -I don't have anyone clearly in mind. And Khedira is not bad, merely limited.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 am

No the first priority is to actually find a coach who knows how to play football beyond mindless counters. and maybe a new president too, but that's too optimistic.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:No the first priority is to actually find a coach who knows how to play football beyond mindless counters. and maybe a new president too, but that's too optimistic.

I was taking the former as a given Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next