Onyx
halamadrid2
39 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

The Cantera thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cantera thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:49 pm

HT Girona 0-0 Castilla

Alex is having an awful game. Casemiro the Khedira in front of goalnof Castilla. Stay were you are son the first team have had enough of players like you over the years

Don't know why we didn't start Juanfran. Girona are shit but our final third play is worse. Juanfran, Burgui and Sobrino in please

Pachecho Shocked Proud future golden gloves winner right there. When Iker retires this guy should be our starting goalie

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 pm

FT Girona 1-1 Castilla

we should really have won this game. many chances to get a winner but a combination of being unlucky, bad refereeing desicions (we should have had a penalty when plano was held back from sliding in a tap in) and just being plain slow prevented us from winning

good game from our defences but we had to slot in Mosquera there because it was so depleted due to the international tournaments

Casemiro had a decent game. he is very limited technically for a brazilian. Fabinho had a great game he really has changed my mind. very good player hope he stays with us

Alex :facepalm: Borja just gtfo please

Oscar Plano was great but he strikes me as someone better as a number ten rather than nine and he showed it when Sobrino was subbed in who I thought had an awful cameo. one touch too many and slow to react. with more time with castilla next season hopefully he will get in tune

Lucas and Pachecho Proud :bow: MOTM easily

we finished above Barca since they lost 2-1 away to Xerez who are already relegated. I remember in the first half of the season we were like 18 points behind them rofl

Anyways finishing 8th in our first season in Seginda is not bad Smile

with a mass clearance expected to happen in the summer I will look forward to our the likes of Burgui, Benavente, Raul de Thomas, Llorente and Medran etc Pachecho, Omar and Derik are already inscribed with Castilla
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Aleix Febas and Cristian Cedrés from the Juvenil C are playing for the Juvenil A next season. So they will skip the Juvenil B. Easily the best players of the Juvenil C squad. It's good they skip the Juvenil B and go straight to the Juvenil A. Cedrés is a rapid and technical winger & Febas is a light footed midfielder with great vision and passing. Jack Harper seems like a good talent too but when I saw him play, he didn't really impress that much. He will go to the Juvenil B next season.

Levante is the next opponent for the Juvenil A squad in the Copa Campenones. They will play on 16 June and 23 June. The other semi final is Atlético - Athletic Bilbao. The finale will be played on 29 June.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 pm

yh I thought Jack Harper was really poor when I watched him but then again I have only watched Juvenil C twice

Raul de Thomas failed to impress from his rare start for spain u19 so I doubt he will start anytime soon. Spain finished top of their group with J.Rod pulling the strings in the middle

cant wait for spain u20 Proud Derik, Llorente and Jese all might be starters and our goalie Ruben as well.

Leverkusen want to do a Carvajal with Jese hmm good or bad?? on one hand he could turn out like Carvajal on the other he could turn out like Sarabia. If they manage to shift Schurrle I would actually love this

Leverkusen play very similar to Castilla with both fullbacks joining in the attack. he could really benefit from that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I heard Enzo Zidane is up to Juvenile A this year. True?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 pm

yeah Enzo will be promoted to the Juvenil A from Juvenil B. He is a playmaker who isn't very special. I think he is getting favourable treatment due to his blood relation with a legend

he is already 18 I suspect he will be around 20/21 when getting promoted to Castilla. We can always milk his value to get the best price for him

as it looks now Benavente is the one with most chance of making the first team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Juvenil A played the first leg of their Copa Del Rey semi fknal today against Levante and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Raul de Thomas and Christian Benavente.

All Juvenil As international players had come back to play this semi final this includes Benavente who was away with Peru in the qualification of WC and Sanchez, Raul de Thomas and Medran who were away with Spains u19. In the other tie Bilbao and Atleti play after beating Barca and Sevilla respectively ( we beat villarreal)

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:yeah Enzo will be promoted to the Juvenil A from Juvenil B. He is a playmaker who isn't very special.  I think he is getting favourable treatment due to his blood relation with a legend

he is already 18 I suspect he will be around 20/21 when getting promoted to Castilla.  We can always milk his value to get the best price for him

as it looks now Benavente is the one with most chance of making the first team

He isn't as talented as he's father(basically impossible for an AM) or he isn't talented at all ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 pm

He is decent. He is not the star of his team. He isn't the creative type more like the physical beast with a great shot on him.

You know there isn't that vibe around him like there was around Sarabia, Alex etc at his age and lets face even they found it impossible to be promoted. As far as his Madrid career goes he will go to Castilla and after that its out of Real am afraid unless Zidane is the assistant coach or the coach himself
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Mario Rodriguez signed a new contract. Many other clubs were after him so that's a good news i guess

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:46 pm

RG please keep up with our transfer rumour thread......it was mentioned there son

but yh very refreshing after having lost Pozo to City last year. Apparently Liverpool wanted to double his wages Proud such a strong madridista (born in barcelona Razz )
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Juvenil A are in the finals of the Copa del Rey Juvenil. Raúl de Tomás scored the 1-0 in the 86st minuut against Levante. They won the previous game against Levante with 2-1, so 3-1 agg. The final will be played on saturday 29th of June at 20:00 (8 pm) against Athletic Bilbao. The match will be broadcasted on Marca TV. Smile
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:13 am

Joselu to Frankfurt on loan
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Will Derik be loaned to a first division team ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Will Derik be loaned to a first division team ?

No. He will be the main central duo with Llorente next season at Castilla. Atleast that's what I've read on a twitter account from a journalist. I believe it was David Jorquera.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 am

yh he was already promoted last season but alternated between the C team and Castilla

hopefully he can be Ramos' replacement in the future. he is already 20 though and needs to he training with the first team now if thats to happen
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:yh he was already promoted last season but alternated between the C team and Castilla

hopefully he can be Ramos' replacement in the future. he is already 20 though and needs to he training with the first team now if thats to happen

Is he good ? Ramos at his age was already an undisputed starter in the NT.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:yh he was already promoted last season but alternated between the C team and Castilla

Is he good ? Ramos at his age was already an undisputed starter in the NT.

I don't really like him that much. But he had an awesome game against France with Spain U20.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:19 pm

In other news, our Juvenil A won with 4-0! against Bilbao in final of the Copa del Rey Juvenil. They had an awesome game, first time in 20 years that we Copa del Rey Juvenil again. Goals from Rául de Tomás, 2x Benavente and Carrallo. Benavente was beast. I hope he will be a starter at Castilla next season, same with the de Tomás. Now 21 goals and 20 assists as a midfielder for Benvante in the Juvenil A this season.

Goals:

Rául de Tomás

First one of Benavente

Seconde one of Benavente

Pics:

The Cantera thread - Page 16 BN88Rs_CMAIXh5z

The Cantera thread - Page 16 BN89FeqCAAIj5fI

The Cantera thread - Page 16 BN89WEyCMAAYMPw

The Cantera thread - Page 16 BN89h-kCAAEzDLo

The Cantera thread - Page 16 BN89g0_CMAEnUyp

The Cantera thread - Page 16 BN8-NGQCYAAIT1Z
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:20 pm

First half:

Second half:

Celebrations after match:

Last edited by Chimaera1995 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Did you watch the game chimaera??

I couldn't get a stream but was following live commentary of it. We didn't have the best first half but we improved in the second and Benavente and De Thomas really turned the heat up. Thanks for those videos btw

our first copa in 20 years banana two years ago we lost in the final against the same team 2-0.

Those who have been called up for the Spain u19 team will go straight to the spain camp for the EC tournament

I think Derik is great btw. Alot more mature than Llorente. but he is the kind of guy that stays back and acts as a sweeper so he won't be able to back up Ramos in the future. Llorente has more chance of that as he plays very similar to ramos
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Did you watch the game chimaera??

I couldn't get a stream but was following live commentary of it. We didn't have the best first half but we improved in the second and Benavente and De Thomas really turned the heat up. Thanks for those videos btw

our first copa in 20 years :banana:two years ago we lost in the final against the same team 2-0.

Those who have been called up for the Spain u19 team will go straight to the spain camp for the EC tournament

I think Derik is great btw. Alot more mature than Llorente. but he is the kind of guy that stays back and acts as a sweeper so he won't be able to back up Ramos in the future. Llorente has more chance of that as he plays very similar to ramos

Ye I watched the game live. It was broadcasted on Marca TV and I have a Marca stream that's always online. This one:

http://www.latvonline.es/?p=8495

Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Thanks. I bookmarked it for future use Thumbs up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 am

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/ActualidadCantera1213_en/News/1193040523950/1330153888761/noticia/Noticia/Top_scorers_from__The_Factory_.htm

Top scorers from the youth last season. Goals in the youth don't actually say much (see a Bojan). But I always find it interesting who's the top scorer in their youth teams. They only count the goals with the teams in their leagues, they don't count tournament goals.

Benavente scored 18 goals in the league and 4 in the Copa del Rey Juvenil, 22 total. So much for a midfielder, and also 21 assists, al tho he sometimes played on the right wing. Legaz (was only 16 when the season started) scored 18 in total, 16 in the league and 2 in the Copa del Rey Juvenil in the Juvenil A. Raúl de Tomás is not on the top scorers list but he scored netted 25 goals this season, 17 goals in the Juvenil A and 8 at Real Madrid C. He missed the entire second half of the season at the C team because of injuries, he only played 14 games there.

Agoney again top scorer, just like last season. Now with 17 goals, last year he had 31 in the Juvenil C. Juvenil B is not a good generation, at least what's what i've read about them. I never watched the team play. Agoney seems a good player if you look at the goals. They also got a good goal keeper with Craninx. Mario Hermoso was also playing in the Juvenil B last season. He already made his first team debut. He debuted under Mourinho in the Trofeo Santhiago Bernabéu game against. 18 year old right back, made his debut when he was 17.s. And of course you got Enzo but he seems nothing special.

Jack Harper is top scorer the Juvenil C with 17 goals. Cristian Cedres already had 15 goals in the first 15 games but he was prmoted to the Juvenil A after those 15 games. I think he only played for the Juvenil A after that. He scored like 5 goals at the Juvenil A.

Carlos López is the overall top scorer with 51 goals at the Benjamin A (U-10 team). He was also top scorer last season in the Benjamin B (U-9 team) with 31 goals. Al tho top scorer at the Benjamin's doens't say anything since they score like 250-300 goals each season. Noblejas and Derik also were topscorers of the Benjamin's back in the days and they are defenders. :p I read somewhere that someone scored136 goals in a single season in the Benjamin team at Real Madrid and now plays in the 5th division of Spain. I believe it was the 5th division of Spain, can't remember his name tho.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Jese will sign a contract which would tie him to us until 2019 and he will be a member of the first team next season(after the u20 world cup) according to ABC
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Just like i said 2 years ago..Alex Fernandez has no future at Madrid. He will probably make a decent La liga team midfielder but cant see him reaching any where near world class status.

Only player i have high hopes from our lower level is Jose Rodriguez..the deep lying playmaker.He is a beast and definitely will be playing for a top team in La Liga or abroad in 3 years time.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next