guest7
LeVersacci
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Le Samourai
55 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Both Benzema and Higgy are too good for this rotation crap.. If I was in that situation I would want to leave too, I just hope Benz is the one who stays though lol

Happy bday to him :bow:

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 7 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by buddytaller Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 pm

This is a piece of the interviews with Benzema after he won the French Player of the Year award. A perfect response to the fabricated rumours of him sending a transfer request.

I will not leave Madrid until we win the Tenth. I'm here to win it all; La Liga and the CL mostly.Everyone here wants The Tenth (La Decima) and I want to be part of the team that wins it.

Madrid is my biggest ambition permanently and if the president offers me a new deal, I'll sign it immediately. Real Madrid is where I want to be. It's the biggest club in the world and our known history isn't over.

Everyone in the locker-room is behind Cristiano to win the Golden Ball (Balón d'Or).With 6 Madridistas out of the final 23 for the Balón d'Or, Real Madrid is the most represented club.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:03 am

How can anyone believe those rumours. They was visibly total BS.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm

benzema was caught speeding in madrid

if only he would try and be this fast himself :dreaming:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Good news is he can plead guilty and avoid possible jail time. But he'll be banned from driving.

His other option would be paying a large fine over instalments.

Anyway I'm glad he didn't get into another accident like he did in his first season. Seriously guys speed kills.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 pm

knowing spain don't think he would need installments for this one Laughing

but yh don't understand why people like to speed if you don't hurt a third party you might hurt yourself I just don't understand people like that.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:15 pm

No it has to be in instalments even if he can pay it all up front lol Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:20 pm

but, but who dosent like to speed?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Honestly if you're important enough people will wait for you. I drive nice cars and I never speed smoking
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Karim Benzema's agent says the striker will remain at Real Madrid for the foreseeable future, amid speculation surrounding his future.

The 25-year-old has struggled to find his top form on a consistent basis this season and has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.

Many have predicted that if Jose Mourinho leaves los Blancos at the end of the season, Benzema will exit too, but his agent Karim Djaziri has denied these rumours.

"Whether Mourinho quits or not, Benzema will remain at Madrid," he told AS.

"At no point has Karim wanted to join PSG and they have never contacted us. He is at the best football club in the world."

Former Madrid hero Fernando Morientes recently expressed his concern over the form and state of mind of Benzema and his team-mate Gonzalo Higuain, with both not as lethal in front of goal as in previous seasons.

Benzema has scored 14 goals in 36 appearances this term, finding the net just seven times in the league, in comparison with a haul of 32 last season.

He has, however, been included in Didier Deschamps' France squad for the upcoming 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Georgia and Spain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Karim Benzema has emphasised that he is keen to remain a Real Madrid player but would not be against a move to Paris Saint-Germain before he ends his career.

The 25-year-old forward has scored only eight La Liga goals in 22 league appearances for los Blancos this season, his latest in Saturday’s 5-2 win over Mallorca.

Speaking to the French programme Telefoot on Sunday morning, Benzema stated that he was unconcerned about his form for club and country and was not looking for an imminent transfer.

"Right now, I’m in the best team of the world," the former Olympique Lyonnais forward declared.

"I’m taking things year by year. A transfer to Paris? Maybe later but not today.

"In a career, you’ll always find some hard times," he continued when asked about his performances this campaign.

"But I feel very good. People criticise me but it’s part of my status. We have two strikers for each spot [at Real]. I’m only happy when I play 90 minutes. I can play an hour and score with my only touch, I still won’t be happy."

Benzema has attracted complaints in France for his recent lack of contribution to the national team, in whose colours he has failed to score in 839 minutes on the pitch.

"It’s not a problem for me," he said of his international goal-scoring record.

"Sure, I want to score a goal and I've had opportunities. I don’t know why I haven’t. That’s football - sometimes you get unlucky."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm

He has to stop complaining.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Pedram wrote:He has to stop complaining.

i prefer him complain about his playing time.

i dont want a player who accepts a place on the bench and just be a squad player.

he wants playing time. so he should train hard and when asked say he wants more time on the pitch.

he is a talent and would be starting every game in most top teams.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Complaining won't buy him playing time, he has to perform well in the limited time he has. Higuain has gone through the same situation but he never complains, whenever he's on the pitch he gives his 100%.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Both Higuain and Benzema are too good for bench ( specially Benz imo ). they should complain.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Mamad wrote:Both Higuain and Benzema are too good for bench ( specially Benz imo ). they should complain.

How would they play together ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

With Ronaldo there is no chance. one of them should leave. if they want to reach their best.

with missing 25 games from 50 and being subbed at 70 minute every time they can't show their potential.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 am

I don't mind complaining so long as he puts in the effort and backs up his words.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm

The last time Karim Benzema was booked while playing for Real Madrid was in the 2010-11 season! He has gone 92 games without a booking
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeh, Benzema's usually calm and composed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 pm

It has more to do with his general lazyness I feel Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 pm

How is Benzema lazy? Imo he does what he's meant to do.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 pm

He barely puts in a tackle, I was surprised when I saw that stat on twitter. He had a good game today, but there were periods where you felt he could try harder.

If he had the physicality and the mentality of Ronaldo, this team would've been unstoppable but I guess we'll have to like him just the way he is.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:16 am

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/06/01/zidane-salva-la-cabeza-de-benzema-cuando-el-real-madrid-ya-no-contaba-con-el-frances-122133/

EC reporting that although Flo was ok to replace both Benzema and Higuain (both requested transfers at different times this year), Zidane has convinced Perez to not only keep Benz but make him the clear #1 CF.

My thinking as to why? Zidane wants Bale. With CR7 and Bale, we don't really need a CF. We need a player that can play SS or 10 and set up those 2. A pure 9 would actually get in the way believe it or not.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 am

Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:41 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Deschamps-rend-hommage-a-benzema/376124

Deschamps confirmed that Benz has been dealing with a knee injury since November that will require to be taken care of (probably a scope to clean it out; loose cartilage). He wanted to finish the season and also play the last game against Brazil for France NT. Nothing too serious as you cannot make it worse by playing. It just slows you down and you get inflammation once in a while (i've had it)... but serious enough that it needs surgery.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next