guest7
LeVersacci
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Le Samourai
55 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 8 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:41 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Deschamps-rend-hommage-a-benzema/376124

Deschamps confirmed that Benz has been dealing with a knee injury since November that will require to be taken care of (probably a scope to clean it out; loose cartilage). He wanted to finish the season and also play the last game against Brazil for France NT. Nothing too serious as you cannot make it worse by playing. It just slows you down and you get inflammation once in a while (i've had it)... but serious enough that it needs surgery.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 8 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by izzy Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 am

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 8 Tumblr_mn3v5uaPzK1rxuv7ko1_400

Yeah, sure.
Whatever.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 am

ok. You're on my ignore list too now. So i won't have to deal with your garbage. That's two today banana
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 am

*GASP!!!!*

I'm on Sports' ignore list? pale

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 am

Pacers could really do with a Reggie yesterday.

Also, having Zidane have your back really is something nice...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:34 am

Doc wrote:Pacers could really do with a Reggie yesterday.

Also, having Zidane have your back really is something nice...

They could have used Jason Kidd more Laughing

I think it can go either way as well...Zidane can keep him here all he likes, but if we use him wrong it's not good for the club nor the player.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:39 am

Le Samourai wrote:They could have used Jason Kidd more Laughing

I think it can go either way as well...Zidane can keep him here all he likes, but if we use him wrong it's not good for the club nor the player.

You see Doc, this is what i'm talking about.

It's NEVER about what BENZEMA has to do. NEVER.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:57 am

I want him to do stuff, but I'm also realistic. The team would be better without him if we're not going to use him properly.

You know, this has very little to do with me liking him as a player (It's always what you fall back on), this has more to do with my belief that we should put together a congruent team which put's all it's players in the best position to succeed. That's why I've applied similar logic to even the guys I care very little for.

As much as I like his game, we can sell him to the highest bidder tomorrow, and despite some degree of sadness, I will be overjoyed if the end result was that we got someone who fits.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:26 am

Got surgery on his right knee hmm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:10 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Got surgery on his right knee hmm

Benzema: I could've been a great player, but I took a surgery to the knee

Edit: lame joke. Bite me
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:33 am

It was so bad I laughed :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:42 am

This guy is not looking very good.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 am

needs a psycologist.. his mentality is crazy poor.. thats all hes missing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 am

Giggity5313 wrote:needs a psycologist.. his mentality is crazy poor.. thats all hes missing
he's a disgrace ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Need to get benched just like with France.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

He doesn't run intelligently, doesn't press, doesn't work the opposing CB's, isn't good in the air, doesn't chase rebounds and now he misses ridiculous sitters in big games (The thing he was supposed to be great at lmao) This is a guy who is playing for a contract extension btw lmao unbelievable at least Di Maria plays like a beast when playing for his contract.

Mentally weak bum, I will create a celebration thread when we sell him next summer (hopefully this winter).
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 am

Still better than Higuain the big game choker.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:52 am

Mamad wrote:Still better than Higuain the big game choker.
He isn't even better than the kid on the bench who he is being protected from LMAO.

Carlo doesn't sub Benzema and Morata directly because he's afraid Benzema will start crying rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 am

Why I don't see you do this about Carvajal and Arbeloa?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 am

Mamad wrote:Why I don't see you do this about Carvajal and Arbeloa?
Carvajal should be a starter as well tbf however

1) We didn't pay 35 million for Arbeloa.

2) We don't pay Arbeloa 5 million a season.

3) Arbeloa for all his weaknesses is a guy who will give you 100% percent when he plays. I've always maintained that any player who does that is OK with me.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 am

I'm not denying that he is not involved much at the moment but he works as hard as others for the team.

Even when he was doing ok at start of the season people talked bad about him. it's like he is the one for blame for everything bad that happens. in a game everyone sucks but you all talk about Benzema.

He is people's punch bag these days while there are plenty more in Madrid who should be blamed more than him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:03 am

izzy wrote:You see Doc, this is what i'm talking about.

It's NEVER about what BENZEMA has to do. NEVER.
I'll just quote myself. :coffee:

Said it in June, proving my point in October.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 am

I wonder how would people react if Ronaldo played like Benzema

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:21 am

i agree 1000 percent with everything zealous has said, i'm not gonna go back to the pipita argument cos he has left madrid now (we all should move on). but what we have as our number 9 is ridiculous.....even more ridiculous is the president's and zidane's thoughts that taking away competition would make him better WTF?? i will no doubt also celebrate on that thread when he is sold....but florentino is too stubborn, he won't admit some of his buys are crap

Zealous wrote:
Mamad wrote:Still better than Higuain the big game choker.
He isn't even better than the kid on the bench who he is being protected from LMAO.

Carlo doesn't sub Benzema and Morata directly because he's afraid Benzema will start crying rofl
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:28 am

please lol that's a curse, if ron played like benz then it will be like we are playing with two men down....i don't see ron becoming that pathetic...problem with benz is he has always been like this, even in his first season when he was made a starter, higuain made him look like a scrub and pellegrini benched the frenchman. benzema needs to be pampered and cajoled like a baby, remember perez went as far as bringing his icon ronaldo (el phenomeno) to the bernabeau to talk to him and give him confidence. the year he showed some brilliance and his fans started praising him as a "link up" and "assist" king, it took zidane working directly with him to help......smh, gone are the days when madrid strikers had character, now we have to beg fans to applaud a player who does nothing and miss sitters, to give him confidence, despite the 5 million he earns.....even javier portillo showed more character in the few games he had with us back in the day
quote="Valkyrja"]I wonder how would people react if Ronaldo played like Benzema

[/quote]
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:29 am

Benz fans are delusional at this point and refuse to admit what the rest of us know. Pretty black and white for me.

I was at the Bernabeu last night. He must have zero confidence right now. Crowd was on his ass and did not support him at all. Nobody wanted him on the pitch and I was yelling for Morata along with everyone else. And that's because he was one of the worst players on the pitch and has consistently been terrible for an extended period of time now.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next