barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 Empty Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 am

A continuation of the threads for posting and discussing transfer rumours (not Admin actions, not whether fellow fans do or do not know about the sport, and not trolling rival clubs).

Please post the source and a link (if possible) for the rumours so others can see.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 am

Martinez has agreed personal terms with Bayern Munich, transfer to Bayern to be completed after Euro.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 am

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:50 am

Wow, not sure if we can apply it here but I was looking for transfer news on Lol and apparently Kagawa has declined Utd's No. 7 jersey. Pretty surprising since it was just released by Michael Owen.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 am

Anyways, Barca have been linked with Jordi Amat who I've seen play and would be an awesome snatch. Plus he's young, Catalan, and handsome, lol.
Also he did wonders for me in FIFA12, so I endorse this. But he is a CB and we have young CBs by the handful throughout La Masia.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 am

barca 2011 wrote:Wow, not sure if we can apply it here but I was looking for transfer news on Lol and apparently Kagawa has declined Utd's No. 7 jersey. Pretty surprising since it was just released by Michael Owen.
It's been reported by a number of sources at this point. He's said he wants to make an impact at United before he takes on such a prestigious number.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 am

RedOranje wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Wow, not sure if we can apply it here but I was looking for transfer news on Lol and apparently Kagawa has declined Utd's No. 7 jersey. Pretty surprising since it was just released by Michael Owen.
It's been reported by a number of sources at this point. He's said he wants to make an impact at United before he takes on such a prestigious number.
Oh. Thanks.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanco Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 am

The Messiah wrote:Martinez has agreed personal terms with Bayern Munich, transfer to Bayern to be completed after Euro.

This is what you think will happen right? Last I heard, his agent said there's no deal whatsoever with Bayern. Have a source to back it up?
Blanco
Blanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:58 am

Blanco wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Martinez has agreed personal terms with Bayern Munich, transfer to Bayern to be completed after Euro.
This is what you think will happen right? Last I heard, his agent said there's no deal whatsoever with Bayern. Have a source to back it up?
Well, tz-online.de says so (among other German papers and tabloids).
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/bayern-einigung-javi-martinez-2362281.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 pm

But Borini, currently part of the Italian squad at Euro 2012, says he was only ever focused on staying at Roma and was not distracted by talk of an Anfield move.

He told The Sun: "I am a Roma player.

"It's not my business that there is talk about whether I go to Liverpool or stay. It doesn't matter to me, I am Roma.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7840623/Borini-only-wanted-Roma

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Actually Roma are very serious about Destro so there could be a possibility they could sell Borini for a higher fee perhaps.

Or maybe they're planning to play Borini and Destro together hmm We'll wait and see.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Don't they have Osvaldo?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Surag wrote:Actually Roma are very serious about Destro so there could be a possibility they could sell Borini for a higher fee perhaps.

Or maybe they're planning to play Borini and Destro together hmm We'll wait and see.
Obviously they will play with Borini - Destro - Osvaldo - Lamela as their forward line. Defense... what is that? Razz

In all seriousness, many reports prior to the blind auction said that LFC were looking at spending £12-15 million on him. I would be surprised if Roma turned down that deal, especially considering their interest in other targets. Besides... we could always throw in Aquilani.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm

They have Bojan as well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 pm

We are serious about Destro too though Suurag, if Destro goes to Roma IMHO we will move in for Borini.

To be honest though he was impressive last season, I don't see Roma giving him up.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:We are serious about Destro too though Suurag, if Destro goes to Roma IMHO we will move in for Borini.

Rapport is good with Parma afterall, and with El Kaddouri we have a potentially key co-ownership opportunity.

Yeah i know but i read on TMW that Roma have actually made an offer worth 15m including some players in the deal(which could include Borriello)..I think Preziozi it was(i am not sure) that said that Roma made the best offer.

Destro will be a good purchase but i seriously hope we dont end up overpaying for him..IMHO anything over 12m is overpaying..

But do you think we will move for an additional CF though since some reports suggest either Matri or Quags could leave hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Surag wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:We are serious about Destro too though Suurag, if Destro goes to Roma IMHO we will move in for Borini.

Rapport is good with Parma afterall, and with El Kaddouri we have a potentially key co-ownership opportunity.

Yeah i know but i read on TMW that Roma have actually made an offer worth 15m including some players in the deal(which could include Borriello)..I think Preziozi it was(i am not sure) that said that Roma made the best offer.

Destro will be a good purchase but i seriously hope we dont end up overpaying for him..IMHO anything over 12m is overpaying..

But do you think we will move for an additional CF though since some reports suggest either Matri or Quags could leave hmm

Just checked up and as far as I can tell Roma have his entire rights, so there's no room for a deal to be cut with Parma...

On Destro I'd agree, I think that it they are the deals on the table he is being overvalued somewhat.

Bare in mind though Preziosi wants to sell to anyone but Juve...he hates us unconditionally, a stipulation of being so close to both Milan sides I suppose. Crucially Siena bought a stake in the player though.

That gives us room to operate.

I think if anything we will probbably sell Quagliarella, keeping Matri alongside a new starting CF and a young Italian CF with talent. Gabbiadini is another potential candidate...or maybe the role will be kept open for Immobile in a years time? Thus keeping Fabio for another season.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Malaga have offered 12m for Quagliarella according to Gazetta btw.

Also elsewhere ,Fenerbahce will redeem Ziegler for 3.5m euros.

Spartak have offered 11m for Melo but it seems Melo wants to stay in Turkey so Gala ready to deal with us for a sum b/w 7m-9m but apparently we want 10.

West Ham could loan Elia for a loan fee of 2m euros with an option to buy him outright for another 5m in the summer.

There has been no news on Krasic lately.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:28 pm

With the income from sales in addition to the transfer budget we should be able to attract a striker of the needed level, if we want that is...

Hopefully with money left over for some nice little deals for prospects like El Kaddouri and maybe some reserves at CB aswell.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm

We REALLY need a proven goalscorer though.

I dont think the management is that naive with having a Destro for example leading our forward line next season.

And also it seems Conte doesnt rate Matri all that highly.

If it means that selling Matri or Quag will result in our management buying a more proven goalscorer i'm all for it..Otherwise its better to keep them rather than go after stopgap purchases like Mandzukic for example who for me would be a dissapointing purchase in all honesty.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

I agree we need that striker, who the hell it is and should be I have litrally no clue though...

I'm glad I'm not Marotta Razz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Giroud would've been a great purchase at 15m..That is fairly reasonable and in very affordable range for Juventus' board.I dont understand why we did not go after him.

If we're looking at players below the 25m price tag ,then maybe we can have a look at Damaio or Lewandowski as well who are young with lots of potential..

The other high profile targets we've been linked seem unattainable and i quite agree buying a big name just for the sake of it might not be the way to go especially since we have a balanced wage structure and still have a few more areas to address.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Bayern are apparently closing in on Mario Mandzukic

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/mario-mandzukic/vor-wechsel-zu-bayern-muenchen-24843146.bild.html

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/571022/artikel_der-fc-bayern-will-mandzukic.html

banana banana banana

Thank God !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:10 pm

If City end up signing Van Persie it will definitely free us up for Dzeko imo..

Question is if he is willing to take a pay-cut hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:14 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:With the income from sales in addition to the transfer budget we should be able to attract a striker of the needed level, if we want that is...

Hopefully with money left over for some nice little deals for prospects like El Kaddouri and maybe some reserves at CB aswell.
I don't think funds were ever the problem, unless you mean absolutely outrageous price tags. something in the region of 20-30 million euros was probably doable. The problem is convincing the players to leave. Suarez isn't leaving Liverpool (not this season), RVP seems set to stay (we'll see), and Higuain is another that seems to want to stay put. Juve are not just looking for another "good" striker. They need someone who can be the go-to forward for a Champion's League contender, and they are quickly running out of options. Personally, I don't see why they haven't approached Schalke for Huntelaar, yet. He could be the predator that Juve need, and he won't have inflated his price given the Netherland's showing at the Euros. He could work alongside Vucinic in Conte's 3-5-2 or as the loan out-and-out striker in his 4-3-3. Make it happen... I would get a Huntelaar Juve kit.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next