rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by S Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:05

I am not sure what we're going to do with Pogba with our midfield being stacked atm tbh.

I did read few weeks ago that Conte will judge him in pre-season and then maybe take a decision of either keeping him or loaning him out.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:11

Why did Juve get him if the midfield was stacked? I think Man Utd should of kept him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:12

Gylfi Sigurdsson will be a Spurs player tomorrow according to Sky Sports.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:14

mtfootball wrote:Why did Juve get him if the midfield was stacked? I think Man Utd should of kept him.

Because he's talented ?lol

We've been recruiting several other young talents just like him..We're clearly planning for the future.we'll be signing another young talent in El-Kaddouri shortly.

I just saw a video of him playing for France U-19 today ,and he more or less looks like a Pirlo debuty hmm (Albeit different characteristics)

In Italy sometimes these young players are used as bargain chips involving transfers in the form of loans or co-owns..I actually wont be surprised if we loaned him out immediately this season.Will gain good experience as well as playtime.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:31

Man Utd could of kept him and loaned him out. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:38

mtfootball wrote:Man Utd could of kept him and loaned him out. hmm

Man United dint offer him the wages he wanted hmm

We just took advantage of the situation tbh.

Like i said before ,if we end up not utilizing him we would just use him as a bargaining chip in other transfer deals we want to reduce the transfer fee.Marotta has sorta popularized this technique..

Like for example we bought some Australian dude just to ship him out to Pescara to reduce the price for Veratti..(Unfortunately it didnt work)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:41

Surag wrote:I am not sure what we're going to do with Pogba with our midfield being stacked atm tbh.

I did read few weeks ago that Conte will judge him in pre-season and then maybe take a decision of either keeping him or loaning him out.

Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal with Marrone-Pogba-Asamoah in reserve in my opinion is not overly excessive with the amount of fronts we will be fighting on next season. Actually pretty sweet level of depth. They will all get game time, the Coppa in particular should be the stage for Pogba and Marrone.

I'd like to see them stay with the squad, in a way gametime is super important at that age, but playing alongside people like Pirlo they can learn a lot. Marrone matured a lot alongside Andrea it seems.

Isla and Giaccherini can also fill in at Mezzala, but I think both are more likely to feature as wing backs. Padoin I expect will be sold/loaned.

El Kaddouri also can play Mezzala, but from what I saw of him last season I will stick my neck on the block and say he may well be seen/utilised as a vice Vucinic; probbably a better shoe-in than Gio in that regard. Very skillfull player, playmaker and assistman, at times displays genius but inconsistently so and he just doesn't score enough. Coming in from the left in our 4-3-3 I think he can perform an almost identical role. Smile
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 03 Jul 2012, 23:57

Alberto Aquilani is set to make a shock return to Liverpool after failing to get a permanent move away from the club.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7863287/Aquilani-heading-back-to-Liverpool

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:03

But who's going to be the likely Vice-Pirlo though hmm atleast for this season

Seeing this video where he plays in front of the back four. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8753444/paul_pogba_in_francia_serbia_3_0/
(played a France U-19 game today)

Pogba perhaps hmm Apart from his passing range and technique ,he looks very strong and athletic something which i like..

Also thanks for the Info on El-Kaddouri mate..Dint know anything about him Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:21

PSG not interested in Terry:

"We are looking for a central defender. The club is in contact with some players, but not John Terry," Ancelotti said.

"Last year, we ranked second. This year, we clearly want to be champions. There's also the Champions League, which will be as important as Ligue 1. But I think it will be easier to win the league."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:34

Julio Cesar on his way out too

:dance:

Moratti finally listened to my Inter master plan :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:39

who will be the replacement ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 04 Jul 2012, 00:42

Either Viviano or Handanovic
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed 04 Jul 2012, 01:10

Surag wrote:But who's going to be the likely Vice-Pirlo though hmm atleast for this season

Seeing this video where he plays in front of the back four. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8753444/paul_pogba_in_francia_serbia_3_0/
(played a France U-19 game today)

Pogba perhaps hmm Apart from his passing range and technique ,he looks very strong and athletic something which i like..

Also thanks for the Info on El-Kaddouri mate..Dint know anything about him Thumbs up

Yeah he could you know, looks very comfortable in front of the defence, his physique helps. Won't have the passing genius of Pirlo, but looking long term, as we raise the quality present in front of the regista I see any potential issue being negated.

Marrone can also do it, but I get the impression he will be moulded as a Mezzala, he doesn't have Pirlo's ability in terms of long range passing, but place him closer to the goal and as we saw away at Atalanta he has excellent vision and short passing. Has goals in his game too.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 04 Jul 2012, 01:11

Forlan:

"After 14 years spent playing football around the world, for me to be able to play for a team close to my country, Uruguay, is something that makes me very happy," the former Manchester United striker told Tele Doce

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed 04 Jul 2012, 01:14

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Either Viviano or Handanovic

Handanovic is a fantastic keeper, has been for quite some years now. Would be a excellent replacement.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed 04 Jul 2012, 03:32

Barca to sign Albiol hmm

http://www.marca.com/2012/07/03/futbol/1adivision/1341337317.html

rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 04 Jul 2012, 03:54

Oh ffs we are getting Forlan to replace damiao :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 04 Jul 2012, 04:00

Ganso wrote:Oh ffs we are getting Forlan to replace damiao :facepalm:

Where is Damiao heading to ?Spurs ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 04 Jul 2012, 04:05

Hwoever approaches first.but since he flopped in the last friendlies we will have to wait for the Olympics to end so that clubs get more interested
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:24

Lucio's medical underway this morning. Smile
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:52

According to rumours in Italy Cavani has refused a new deal from De Laurentis hmm

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:06

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:According to rumours in Italy Cavani has refused a new deal from De Laurentis hmm

hmm

But he's still way too overpriced..Expect an auction for him now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:06

Lucio arriving for his medical:

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 20 39b69264-b9a5-4d8e-b6ab-dd142269669d

Still not 100% official but it's only a matter of time now. Great steal, he came for free and lower wages. Marotta Cool
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:10

Julio Cesar to switch Milan clubs?

Julio Cesar could be offered the chance to stay in Italy by Milan if their local rivals Inter decide to ditch him this summer, according to Sportsmediaset.

The Brazilian goalkeeper looks likely to have his contract cancelled by Inter, who want to replace their oldest, highest paid players.

He is thought to have held a meeting yesterday with sporting director Marco Branca and Coach Andrea Stramaccioni.

If Julio Cesar becomes a free agent, Milan could offer him a deal because it is thought that the player doesn’t want to leave the city. Any possible deal would be similar to Lucio joining Juventus when Inter terminated his agreement last week.

The Nerazzurri are keen to release Julio Cesar to pave the way for Udinese ‘keeper Samir Handanovic to replace him. The Slovenian has already agreed a contract, but the transfer cannot happen until Inter agree a fee with Udinese.

He is valued at €14m by Udinese, but Inter hope to agree a part-exchange deal including youngster Marco Faraoni.

rofl

oh how i expected this Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:30

A RAI journalist on twitter says Veratti to PSG for 11m euros and a 3-year contract worth 2m a year.

hmm Mad

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/231062-delfino-rai-juve-addio-verratti-va-al-psg-per-11-milioni/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next