Onyx
SuperMAG
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
Adit
40 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! Empty HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Go check Karanka's press conference!!!

Karanka in today's press conference said Higuain is an important part of the team and that we are counting on him next season

Back to top Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! Empty Re: HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Great news but still he only said Madrid dont want him to leave which was never been the problem. The problem is higuain wanting to leave,which is still a possibility.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! Empty Re: HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Adit wrote:Great news but still he only said Madrid dont want him to leave which was never been the problem. The problem is higuain wanting to leave,which is still a possibility.

Higgy said after the Atheltic game that he has a contract with Madrid and he was happy here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 4:47 pm

The club counting on him =/= Higuain wanting to stay

seriously, lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The club counting on him =/= Higuain wanting to stay

seriously, lol
Crimson wrote:
Adit wrote:Great news but still he only said Madrid dont want him to leave which was never been the problem. The problem is higuain wanting to leave,which is still a possibility.

Higgy said after the Atheltic game that he has a contract with Madrid and he was happy here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Higuain has a contract with us = fact
higuain happy in madrid = fact

still =/= higuain seeing his future with us and wanting to stay.

if it was so certain, he would have said it in plain words "I AM STAYING AT MADRID, I WILL BE A REAL MADRID PLAYER NEXT SEASON"

let's just wait lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 4:55 pm

why would he say that??? he wasnt the one who started the rumours

That BS is up to the press to make up and decorate, he will go on holiday then he will be back in Madrid in time for the pre-season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why would he say that??? he wasnt the one who started the rumours

That BS is up to the press to make up and decorate, he will go on holiday then he will be back in Madrid in time for the pre-season

It's funny that Nick of all people with his connections doesn't understand that it's a club policy to not respond to rumours and false stories in the press. Mou said as much just a couple of days ago lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Crimson wrote:

It's funny that Nick of all people with his connections doesn't understand that it's a club policy to not respond to rumours and false stories in the press. Mou said as much just a couple of days ago lmao.

Exactly, there are people who say DiMaria wants to leave as well b/c he hasnt got a raise yet and at every half season( i.e. slow news day) there are always stories of him being unhappy, i mean the drivel people decide to believe is astounding
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 5:18 pm

what have i been saying lately? that Higuain is likely to leave to club. I didnt state that he is going, i said he might leave. And i am merely using information that I have deemed trustworthy in my experience dealing with RM media circus. we are not talking about marca rumor mill here or the daily mail.

until that chatter stops, or higuain formally states that he is not leaving, then there will always be questions about his future at the club. But one thing is for certain, no one wants him to go, and what Karanka says is nothing new, nothing Mourinho has not said before. But this is not about what the club wants...

Now, you are free to hold on to the hope that he is staying, it's your choice. there is also a reality that he might leave, because no one made up the quotes of his dad talking about juventus, just as his meeting with PSG is no invention.

regardless of all that, we will know the decision that he took soon enough, and it can go both ways. I just think it's naive to think that all of what is happening is some kind of invention.

@Hala, where have you heard that Di Maria wants to leave? it's horsecrap made up by the daily mail and english medias. I can sure as hell tell you that none of the channels that usually provide info on madrid said so. Learn to make the difference instead of putting everything in the same sack.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 5:27 pm

read it on both AS and Marca babs it probably comes up on every other newspaper that i don't read as well

Didn't say that you believed in it mind you, but MANY other did/still do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

lol you guys, chill guys, we just won la liga, whatever happens in the summer will happen no matter who says what.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:read it on both AS and Marca babs it probably comes up on every other newspaper that i don't read as well

Didn't say that you believed in it mind you, but MANY other did/still do

Yeah, it may be on AS or Marca, but they will quote the sources as from England and their rags.

All i am saying is that it's important to differentiate the sources you work with. There are journalists that provide trustworthy information about the club, follow them. A club as big as Madrid, no way everything is secret. People know things, and that's what interests. I am sure you have noticed by now how insightful AS is about Madrid compared to Marca, that means they are a stronger network of journalist working for them, probably closer to officials within the club.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 pm

After the Athletic Bilbao game:

"Higuain refused to settle what will happen to your future this summer: "I will not talk about my future, only of the League. I know what I do. What I have to do is celebrate with my teammates and celebrate with our hobby. I am very happy and very happy. I have two year contract and I am calm. "

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 5:42 pm

mtfootball wrote:After the Athletic Bilbao game:

"Higuain refused to settle what will happen to your future this summer: "I will not talk about my future, only of the League. I know what I do. What I have to do is celebrate with my teammates and celebrate with our hobby. I am very happy and very happy. I have two year contract and I am calm. "

Actual quote from realmadrid.com:

"Right now I'm happy at Real Madrid, I have a contract. But I will not speak now of that," he said at the final whistle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Apparently he's interested in moving to Bayern Munich.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I think too much trust is being put into Journalists words Nick. The links may be legit but they are probably blown out of proportion.

It's still up in the air but I believe Karanka and I think Pipa will stay.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Zealous wrote:I think too much trust is being put into Journalists words Nick. The links may be legit but they are probably blown out of proportion.

It's still up in the air but I believe Karanka and I think Pipa will stay.

yeah, maybe, that's why i am only saying that it's a possibility, and it's naive to just brush everything off.

It's a tendency, as when we are linked with Javi Martinez and everyone gets excited.

It's the same process, the difference is that
1) when it's a player that we like that is leaving, massive case of denial.
2) when it's a player that we hate that is coming, we say it's rag
3) when it's a player that we like that is coming, we get excited and cross our fingers
4) and when it's a player that we hate that is going, we cant wait for it to happen, and gtfo messages fly.

that's just how our brains work, papers are as reliable as we are happy with the information.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 pm

In an interview about the Ronaldo incident Javi talked about how him and Ronaldo would kiss and make up next season when they meet... Now journos have obviously said we are close to him or interested or advanced talk or whatever.... but when a player says that it does make you think where do the journalists get these ideas from???

Also i agree with the latter part, when its somebody good people get excited however when its someone bad people stand in denial, i think people should start to grow out of that and stop speculating until its actually official
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 6:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:In an interview about the Ronaldo incident Javi talked about how him and Ronaldo would kiss and make up next season when they meet... Now journos have obviously said we are close to him or interested or advanced talk or whatever.... but when a player says that it does make you think where do the journalists get these ideas from???

Also i agree with the latter part, when its somebody good people get excited however when its someone bad people stand in denial, i think people should start to grow out of that and stop speculating until its actually official

what do you mean in the first part?

as for the second paragraph, i dont think that will ever happen, you cant change human nature. But all i do is to report infos i get from those sources., because that's as reliable of an info we can have.

I do hope that Higuain stays, but i cant predict what will happen because if we are talking about, then both possibilities exist. I cant say he will leave for sure, just as i cant say i will stay.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 6:10 pm

I used to be on the Goal forums.

But I'll add my 2 cents.

My friend of mine who supports United through and through, makes fun of me because of my preference of The Benz instead of Pipita.

Pipita has played less games, yet he is ahead of Benz on goals.

Honestly, Higuain is a great striker, but I'd rather have El Kun by far.

Kun drops down more, and is faster than Higuain.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

I meant Martinez talks as if he is certain he will stay and probably know its only rumours, yet we have daily journalists who go on about how close we are to him etc etc.... i don't know how they do that, do they just pick a name at random???

Ots funny because half of our signings with Mou, nobody has know until it was official, while the media were speculating about player Y we officially signed player X that nobody would've thought of in a million years
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Real9CL wrote:I used to be on the Goal forums.

But I'll add my 2 cents.

My friend of mine who supports United through and through, makes fun of me because of my preference of The Benz instead of Pipita.

Pipita has played less games, yet he is ahead of Benz on goals.

Honestly, Higuain is a great striker, but I'd rather have El Kun by far.

Kun drops down more, and is faster than Higuain.

If by drops down more you mean diving then yes he does. lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 6:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

I meant Martinez talks as if he is certain he will stay and probably know its only rumours, yet we have daily journalists who go on about how close we are to him etc etc.... i don't know how they do that, do they just pick a name at random???

Ots funny because half of our signings with Mou, nobody has know until it was official, while the media were speculating about player Y we officially signed player X that nobody would've thought of in a million years

Oh i see what you mean. Always take these information to the letter. The reports say, Javi Martinez is an important target for us. They didnt say the deal was done, they didnt say we were close to finishing it, just that he is our target. So in no way can you expect the player to speak as if things are done and he is moving to madrid. And even if that was the case, nothing has been announced so he will pretend nothing happened.

As for our signings, Balague actually announced that we had closed the deals for Sahin and Callejon, and listed our objectives a month before things were announced. At first he didnt reveal their names, then announced it through AS. the players that surprised the medias were Coentrao, Varane etc...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri May 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Not unless Juve lure him away....

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! Bite-Me-Lure
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next