Onyx
SuperMAG
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
Adit
40 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:He put me on his ignore list? what a p*ssy he is, always running away from people he cant impose his will on. freaking forum godfather my ass, you are joke.

someone quote this so he can lol

Well we'll see I'm in Europe next year wanna meet up, see how much of a pussy you are then lmao?

It's all fine and dandy to talk shit on a forum Nick but you'd get your ass handed to you in real life.

Heck I am at home all the time and still don't rack up as many posts as you do, do you even have a life? You know what a female is? lmao

Back to top Go down

HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: HIGGY STAYING HATERS AND BIATCHES!!!!

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Lol.

Two grown men fighting over the internet.

Anyway...Higuain's brother :bow:

Don't deceive me :X:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Crimson wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:He put me on his ignore list? what a p*ssy he is, always running away from people he cant impose his will on. freaking forum godfather my ass, you are joke.

someone quote this so he can lol

Well we'll see I'm in Europe next year wanna meet up, see how much of a pussy you are then lmao?

It's all fine and dandy to talk shit on a forum Nick but you'd get your ass handed to you in real life.

Heck I am at home all the time and still don't rack up as many posts as you do, do you even have a life? You know what a female is? lmao

trying to get personal haha, you dont know me i dont know you. but you are a real pussy, ready to dish, but never o read the response, keep hiding in your bubble where no one can disagree with you or you run away. wait, isnt that why you ran from our other board, because a set of 12 posters were smart enough to say "no" to your little dictatorial scheme lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Lol.

Two grown men fighting over the internet.

Anyway...Higuain's brother :bow:

Don't deceive me :X:

Yeah it's petty and was childish :/

I got hung up on an idiot pretending to be a Madrid fan when all he does is hate on Higuain and Jose and shows more support to that Qatar bitch team, just annoyed me one too many times.

I figure people in a Madrid section would support a great coach who has done alot for us and player who has done the same. In no other forum do I see such bs posted lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 05, 2012 4:57 pm

keyboard warriors Very Happy

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

dont know about nick but crimson looks like a member of sons of anarchy hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Please guys, stay civil. I prefer to read football news as I just finished my popcorn and think it was enough drama now.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 05, 2012 5:00 pm

:lol!:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:02 pm

rwo power wrote:Please guys, stay civil. I prefer to read football news as I just finished my popcorn and think it was enough drama now.

lmao sorry rwo, I posted my reasons for going off my head lmao and I'm done now, put him on ignore like I should have from the start haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Put me on your ignore list like any poster who dares say "no" to you. i slapped you and you went for the ignore command, real manly crocodile dundee.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm

nick with due respect to you as a poster it does sometimes seem to me that you would like to see mou and higuain out of the club when you post news updates .. maybe because you dont like mou for us or like benzema more in higuain's case

anyway on topic, would love for him to stay. .hopefully his brother knows what he is going to do and hasnt been bluffing
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Chill out you two
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Crimson wrote:Well we'll see I'm in Europe next year wanna meet up, see how much of a pussy you are then lmao?

This is pretty pathetic.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat May 05, 2012 9:59 pm

FIGHT!!
Id like to make a bet Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm

in all competitions this season, we have dropped points in 12 games.

9 out of 12 of these games, higuain did not start.
1 out of 12 of these games, higuain started but out of position on the wing (valencia)
2 out of these 12 games, higuain started and we still dropped points. these were the 2 copa del ray games against barca. in the 1st game we scored early but then barca dominated us the rest of the game so higuain was isolated the whole game and could not do anything. in the 2nd game, higuain did not play well and was subbed off.

it does not take a genius to understand that we would be better off playing higuain. unfortunately mourinho does not understand this.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Higuain staying? There is no doubt. After all, who else can be 2nd fiddle to The Great One, Karim Benzema? I don't see Higuain leaving, there has to be someone Benzema has to bench. there are only 2 strikers in Real Madrid after all. Higuain will stay, this I have confidence in.

I also have confidence in that, even if Higuain stays, I'm afraid he has zero chance of winning his spot from Benzema. I hope he enjoys being on the bench, getting subbed in @ the 85th minute. Lord Benzema has made his spot his own, and he is now considered untouchable by Mourinho himself. Wise choice Mourinho, ye chose the better striker. More fit and a true Madrid forward than Higuain will ever be. Higuain already peaked, Benzema has not and will not peak in the near future.

Benzema is a true son of Madrid. Who is Higuain...in comparison to The Great One, Karim Benzema? Be at ease Crimson. Madrid will not let him leave. After all, Madrid only need the best, and Higuain is the best striker to have in the subs around. smoking

Higuain is staying, there can no doubt. anyone else thinking otherwise are fooling themselves. We will not let go of the best bench striker we got. :coffee: ...What you thought I was serious?

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sat May 05, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 pm

There is no Benzema vs Higuain.

They perform different roles and function extremely well together.

If you wanna find a player who is preventing Higuain from getting playing time and achieving the most success possible look to the left.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm

hm u posted too soon mate.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Higuain making two mature men fight over the internet Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Higuain staying? There is no doubt. After all, who else can be 2nd fiddle to The Great One, Karim Benzema? I don't see Higuain leaving, there has to be someone Benzema has to bench. there are only 2 strikers in Real Madrid after all. Higuain will stay, this I have confidence in.

I also have confidence in that, even if Higuain stays, I'm afraid he has zero chance of winning his spot from Benzema. I hope he enjoys being on the bench, getting subbed in @ the 85th minute. Lord Benzema has made his spot his own, and he is now considered untouchable by Mourinho himself. Wise choice Mourinho, ye chose the better striker. More fit and a true Madrid forward than Higuain will ever be. Higuain already peaked, Benzema has not and will not peak in the near future.

Benzema is a true son of Madrid. Who is Higuain...in comparison to The Great One, Karim Benzema? Be at ease Crimson. Madrid will not let him leave. After all, Madrid only need the best, and Higuain is the best striker to have in the subs around. smoking

Higuain is staying, there can no doubt. anyone else thinking otherwise are fooling themselves. We will not let go of the best bench striker we got. :coffee:

2011-2012 la liga:

bench higuain: 22 goals in 1596 mins: scores every 73 mins. 56 shots attempted
lord benzema: 20 goals in 2075 mins: scores every 104 mins. 90 shots attempted
cristiano: 31 goals (from open play) in 3174 mins: scores every 102 mins. 220 shots attempted

source: fox soccer

consult professional help mate.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm

you as well also posted too soon.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Ronaldo has attempted 385 shots lol, not 220.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Ronaldo has attempted 385 shots lol, not 220.

well fox said 247 but i shaved off 27 because they were penalties and free kicks and i only wanted to include open play. this is only la liga so are you sure you are not talking about all competitions?
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

He also has 45 goals, not 31.

Those stats hmm
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Here's the most gorgeous stat , the one that Made my day

Ronaldo has 358 shots for Madrid.

Benz, Higuain, Ozil, Di Maria and Callejon have shot a total of 372.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next